Chapter XI

A/N: I really need to start writing more of this, lol. Running out of chapters so soon updates will slow down but for now, oh well haha. Please vote/comment if you liked it, as usual. Thanks for reading! x

After some convincing from G, I decided that I would go to the concert to see him perform. I didn't really want to, but he kept insisting that I should. He told me if I wanted to, I could sit backstage, but that sounded kind of boring to me. Instead, I decided to just sit near the bar, sipping on drinks. I definitely was not going to get myself amongst the crowd of teenaged girls, that was for sure.

Once the show ended a few hours later, I made my way outside with the rest of the fans, glad to be able to get a breath of fresh air. I didn't really know where to go, so I just sort of stood there awkwardly, listening to the conversations going on around me about how amazing the concert was and whether or not they should stick around to meet the various people on the tour. One of them even mentioned that they wanted to try and get to go back to the bus with G, and I had to hold back a laugh. Nice.

A few moments later, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I looked at the screen to see a text from Brooke: Hey, when are you coming home? It's almost 11 o'clock lol

Shit, I thought to myself. I didn't really want to respond because I wasn't entirely sure what to say. There was absolutely no way I was still planning for a photoshoot, and she obviously knew that. I needed to come up with a bullshit excuse, and fast.

Sorry, ended up running into more problems than what we thought. Should be home within an hour or so xoxo

She texted me back within a minute: Okay, stay safe!

I slid my phone back into my pocket, only to feel it vibrate thirty seconds later. I expected it to be another text from Brooke, but this time it was G: Hey, where are you????

Outside the venue lmao, you'd be surprised how many people are still here

A text came a few minutes later: Oh ok. Inside doing meet & greet rn, I'll see u in a bit

I should really head home, I'll see you later G

He responded almost immediately this time. No! Don't go. Come back in and we can go back to the hotel

G, don't do that. Meet your fans and stuff. I can't come back in anyways, security won't let me

Ffs give me 20 min and I'll be out. Marty is heading now. Don't leave

Fine.

I stood there for a few more minutes, and by then most of the fans had dispersed as the security had informed them that none of the people performing were coming outside. I was beginning to feel a bit impatient and thought about just getting a taxi back to his hotel so I could get my car and go home.

"Hey, Elena," I heard someone speak from behind me about five minutes later.

I turned around, seeing Marty standing there. "Oh, hey."

"Don't worry, he is coming. He got caught up with all the fans inside," he told me.

I laughed a bit, nodding. "Yeah, that's what he said."

"Oh wait, there he is," Marty pointed.

G came walking toward us, and we met him halfway. He slung his arm over my shoulders, looking down at me. "So, how did you like the show?"

I shrugged indifferently. "It was alright, I guess."

"Alright?" he laughed, moving away from me. "Just alright?"

I laughed along with him. "It was good, G. Honestly. I had a lot of fun, so thank you."

"Good," he smiled, looking accomplished before glancing at his watch. "Fuck, now we only have like twenty minutes to make it to the after party."

"After party?" I asked.

"Yeah," Marty responded. "Huge ass party with lots of alcohol and weed, basically."

"I can't go. I need to get home," I spoke.

"Like hell you're going home," G laughed, grabbing my arm and pulling me down the sidewalk. "You're coming with us to this party."

"Seriously, G," I complained, trying to pull away from him. "Brooke's gonna be livid and she'll have your fucking head in an instant. And mine too, come to think of it."

"Come on, you have to," he practically begged. "It's so much fun. Right, Marty?"

His friend nodded in agreement. "It is."

"Jesus Christ. Fine," I muttered. "Now let go of my arm."

He grinned, finally releasing his grip. "Thank you."

"Yeah, okay."

We walked down the sidewalk in silence for awhile, until a girl walking the other way gasped, nudging her friend.

"Oh my god, it's G-Eazy!" she practically yelled.

Her friend smiled big as well.

G smiled at them both, stopping to make conversation. "Were you girls at the show?"

The first girl nodded vigorously. "Yeah, we were. Oh my god, will you sign my boob?"

"Sure," he nodded, taking the Sharpie out of her hand before signing her chest. They took a quick picture with him before heading off.

I eyed him when they were gone, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked, chuckling a bit. "Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm not jealous. Why would I be?" It wasn't that I was jealous, it just wasn't something that I'd ever witnessed and it kind of grossed me out a bit.

He laughed again, retrieving a Sharpie out of his back pocket. "It's okay, Lena. Here, I'll sign yours, too."

"Are you serious?" I rolled my eyes at him after he scrawled "G-Eazy" across my chest before I could push him away. "This is fucking trashy as hell. I cannot believe you did that."

"Now you won't feel left out," he smirked at me, putting his arm around my waist.

Marty smacked G's shoulder, laughing. "Jesus, G. You're not gonna get yourself laid pulling shit like that."

"Yeah, what he said," I joked.

G frowned in response before smirking. "She can't get enough of me, though."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

I took my phone out of my pocket, deciding I should probably text Brooke about my whereabouts. Hey, I don't think I'm gonna be home tonight. Might just get a hotel room in LA. See you in the morning

"What are you doing?" G asked.

"Just telling Brooke that I'm probably not coming home tonight," I responded, putting my phone away.

"She's not your mother, Lena. She doesn't need to know everything," he spoke.

"Yeah, I know. She thinks she is though, sometimes. I don't need her to be on my back tomorrow about it."

"Okay, so you're staying with me tonight?" his face lit up, and Marty simultaneously groaned.

"Does this mean I'm gonna have to listen to you two fucking all night?" he asked.

I laughed. "It's okay, I'll probably find somewhere else to crash. I just won't be able to drive home, that's all."

"Oh, no. That's not what I meant. Don't worry about it, Elena. You can stay with us," Marty replied. "Here we are, anyways."

We had stopped in front of a massive nightclub, one that I had never been at before.

"Alright, time to fucking rage," G rubbed his hands together, and I rolled my eyes.

I was going to regret coming here for sure.