The Bad Girl Likes Me

By Rockiiiiiii

[COMPLETED] "Rylee, I'm not gay. " "Are you trying to convince me, or yourself that?" More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Meeting The Badass
Chapter 3: Getting to know Rylee
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Hanging With Rylee
IMPORTANT A\N
Hanging With Rylee Contd.
Chapter 6: Questions Questions
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: I scream for icecream
Chapter 10: The Dinner
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: Pain
Chapter 13: The morning after
A\N
Chapter 14: So close
Chapter 15: Oh Damn
Chapter 16: The Date
Chapter 17: Bliss
Complications
Rhain
Sleep Overr!
I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Happiness
Beach Daaay
Hurricane?
Roxanne
Assumptions
Oh you have no idea!
What the fuck did I just do?
Wasn't it the best?
Thats not fair, Belle.
Best friends?
Kristen you little bitch.
Anger Issues, Lee?
Darkness
The new side of Belle?
Say what?
Oh? Watch me.
Oh Belle, I have something to tell youuu!
Let me explain
I HATE YOU!
Sandez girls don't cry.
What are you waiting for?
Bitter Sweet Love.
New student.
I'm going where?
Danger.
Guns.
A very pissed off Lee
What am I going to do?
Let's go.
Carnival.
Tell me what?
This was not easy
Please
I don't matter, right?
Vacation
Partners
I wish
Arguments and Wrong Choices.
I'd never think that.
Shit
And you are?
Worth
Fine
Epilogue
Question

What the actual fuck?

14.3K 519 521
By Rockiiiiiii

Hey loveliesssssss
Surpriseeee!!!
Three chapters in one day! As usal, I never edit.

~~~~

Lee place soft kisses all over my body. She was taking her time with me and I appreciated it. She was making sure she kissed every inch of my body.

"I love you." She murmured against my neck. I moaned in response. She leaned up and undressed herself before undressing me.

Soon we were making love. Lee placed kisses on the inside of my thighs. My back arched. She was taking too long.

"Rylee." I scolded her.

"Calm down, babe." She came and pecked my lips before I pushed her head down to where I needed it the most.

"You're fucking beautiful." She murmured against my skin.

She kissed my thighs once more before she gave a small flick with her tongue. My hips jerked up to her.

"Fuck." I shut my eyes.

Without any warning, she started licking my girlhood profusely. I was trembling in her hands. Her hands gripped my hips to keep me in place and she trepassed my walls.

Her long, warm tongue slithered and played with my clit as I let out a loud moan. I grabbed her hair and pushed her in deeper as I threw my head back.

"Holy shit. I love you so much, baby." I moaned.

Her slim fingers played with my folds before she slipped two in. Her other hand came up to massage my breasts. I felt like I was going to explode from the pleasure.

She increased her pace and nipped at my clit gently and that's all I needed to be pushed off the cliff.

I moaned and clawed at her back as she allowed me to ride out my orgasm.

She grinned as she came up and looked down at me. I pulled her closer by her neck, causing our lips to brush against each other gently.

"I love you, Lee."

"Forever and always, Red."

~~~

"How did I get so lucky?" She wondered out loud.

I turned around in her arms. "I think I'm the one who got lucky."

She pecked my lips and sighed softly. "Your parents are coming tomorrow."

"I know." I straddled her. "So lets make the most of tonight."

"Oh yeah?" She pulled me down and captured one of my nipples in her mouth.

~~~

"Wake up, Red." Lee shook me. I was lying on top of her basically. I rolled off and mumbled. "It's Saturday."

"The day your parents get home." She reminded me.

"Oh shit." I sprinted towards the bathroom and she grinned at my nakedness.

When I got out, Lee was making breakfast. She place the omelette and sausages and bread next to me and I dug in instantly.

She went upstairs to get dress then we were ready to go.
~~~~

Leee

"I'll call you, babe." I kissed her as she got out of the car.

"Where are you going?"

"To pay Roxanne a visit." I said nonchalantly.

"Don't do anything stupid, Rylee." She scolded.

"Imma smack her around a bit. That's the least I should do."

"Okay baby. Why don't you come over after?"

"Okay but if I'm not back in like 5 hours, she probably whopped my ass and I'm dead." I laughed.

"And I'll come running." She winked.

"You better." I bit my lip.

~~~~

I stepped out of my car as I looked at the familiar house. I went up and knocked on the door and waited. It was opened by Roxanne.

She smirked, "Can I help you?"

"I don't think you want blood outside your door so if you would be so kind to let me in that would be nice." I gave her a fake smile.

She opened the door wider and I stepped in.

"What are you doing here?"  She spat.

I chuckled darkly, "And to think I felt sorry for you."

"Oh please. Belle wanted it. You should of heard her moans." She smirked.

"Shut up." I clenched my fist.

"She was literally begging me to stop."

"Roxanne." I growled.

"You should of heard her screaming for you, as if you'd rescue her." She laughed.

"We're gonna press charges." I told her confidently. "You're gonna rot in prison."

"At least you will be there with me. I know about your assassinations and drug dealings. We will both be spending jail time." She winked.

"You bitch." I punched her in the face and she spit out blood.

"You punch like a girl." She grinned, her teeth smeared with blood.

Before I knew it, I straddled her and I was giving multiple punches. You could barely see her face. She kept telling me bad things about Belle. I couldn't take it anymore so I clasped both my hands around her neck and choked her.

She was gasping and gripping on my hands to let her go but I couldn't do it. I wanted to end her. She hurt Belle so bad.

Before I hand a chance to continue, I heard footsteps and felt the butt of a gun knock me in my head, efficiently knocking me out.

But before I was swallowed by darkness I heard someone say. "I told you she would fall right into our trap."

~~~~

I woke up and was strapped to a chair. The handcuffs was cutting through my flesh. I could taste the rust and metallic taste of blood in my mouth. One question kept ringing my head. Who was helping Roxanne?

As if on cue the door opened and Jake stepped in. Wow, I did not expect that.

"Jake." My throat felt stratchy and my tongue was heavy.

"Hey Rylee, how's everything." He asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked skeptically.

"Helping out my sister. You were going to kill her."

"Sister? Roxanne doesn't have a brother. She's an only child." I huffed.

"She will explain that."

Then she came in. Her face was cleaned up but I saw hand marks on her neck. I smiled internally at my good job.

"How you feeling?" She smiled sweetly.

"Shut te fuck up. Dont act like you care, bitch. How long was I out?" I asked.

"About 6 hours." She shrugged.

Hopefully Belle actually came to get me, even if we were joking. I hope she took it serious.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Me? I want nothing. The only reason I'm even here is because my boss told me to."

"Your boss?"

"Leroy." She scoffed.

Leroy came in with two people. And my heart fell. The two people who meant the absolute world to me were in danger.

Belle and Jace.

"Look who came to rescue." He said with distaste.

"What's going on? Would someone fucking explain?" I yelled.

"Okay okay. I will." Roxanne spoke up. "This was all planned from the beginning."

~~~~

Belle

"Okay okay. I will." Roxanne spoke up. "This was all planned from the beginning. Leroy sent me here just to get close to Belle and your friends."

Betrayal slapped me in the face. "I thought you were my friend?"

"Silly girl, why would I want to be your friend? Your not even all that good in bed."

"Maybe that's because I was unconscious, you sick fuck!" I yelled and she smacked me.

"Touch her again. and I'll kill you!" Rylee growled.

"Now now Rylee be nice. Anyways I sent Roxanne here to convince you to come back home but obviously that wasn't effective."

"Enough of that. Why is Jake here?" Rylee asked.

"He's my brother." Roxanne spoke up.

"You don't have a brother. You're an only child, Roxanne." I said.

"Roxanne? What kind of name is that?" Jake laughed.

"Shut up, I like it. Okay Belle. My name is Victoria. Not Roxanne. I have a family. My parents aren't dead. That's my brother." She said nonchalantly.

"So you weren't my friend?"

"Nope."

"Was any of it real?" I asked.

Her eyes softened for a while then hardened right before my eyes. "No."

"What about that time during the hurricane?"

"That my friend, is called acting." She grinned.

"Why is Lee handcuffed to a chair?" I asked.

Leroy spoke up. "It's either she comes back home with me or I kill her."

"I'd rather be dead than come back with you." Lee spat.

"So what about me and Jace?" I asked timidly. Jace was quiet, I bet he was thinking of a plan.

"We'll kill you both. Regardless." He shrugged.

"I said don't you fucking touch even a single hair on her head." Lee growled.

"Hey you, shut the fuck up." Jake punched Lee in the face, splitting her lip.

After a while, Lee spoke up. "If I let you kill me, will you at least let Belle go? She has nothing to do with this." Lee begged.

"Lee! Don't say stuff like that!" I cried.

"Are you really that stupid?" Jake spoke up. "You know that she locked lips with Roxanne at the carnival, right?"

Rylee laughed. "As if. I know my girlfriend and Belle would never do that. And even if she did. She would have told me." She said cockily. "Right Belle?"

I honestly couldn't feel any worse right now. Tears were streaming down my face. I should have just told her everything.

But now was too late.

~~~

Rylee

"Right Belle?" I asked again, looking at Belle refusing to meet my gaze.

"Belle?" I choked out. I couldn't believe this.

"Rylee, I'm so sorry." She blubbered.

"Is it true?" I whispered. "Tell me it isn't true!" I yelled. My blood was boiling.

"It's true." She whispered.

And even though I kind of expected it based on her actions. It still broke my heart.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now!"

Leroy laughed. "Do you still wanna die for her now?"

I looked at her and sighed. "I love her."

Diamond came inside and grinned. "Did I miss anything?"

Roxanne went up to her and kissed her. "Not much, babe."

"Okay, what the actual fuck?" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 824 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
405K 18.6K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
127K 4.4K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school
10.3K 1K 14
Everyone deserves love...right? October's Face Claim: Your Personal Presence