INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Twenty-One.

3.9K 140 8
By MySillyHarryDiary

Edited by: _Rose

The reality slowly comes, kicking the darkness away. I blink the tears away and take a deep breath.

The sounds are still muffled, I don't understand why until my fingers make contact with a silky skin and I suddenly sense my body being moved. I feel a stony chest hit my back gently and I lean into it.

I slow down my breaths but my heart doesn't slow down its pace.

Harry doesn't say anything, he turns his back to me and only seconds after, I find myself holding to his shoulders while he gives me a piggyback ride.

He makes me jump, just to fix me better and once I'm comfortable enough, he starts to make his way through the crowd. I have no idea how he is even here in the first place.

'' Hold on, we're almost there, I promise.'' Harry tells me enough loud for me to hear it. I'm so worn out that I feel my mind drifting off and my eyes closing. It looks like five hours later when I wake up to the sound of shouting.

It's so loud because the music has been turned down and everyone else is silent.

'' Put the girl down!'' A thicker terrifying voice threatens from the stairs. I can barely make out the white, bare-chested and tattooed boy. Louis' friend.

'' And then what? You will take good care of her, won't you?'' Harry's body vibrates into an ironic laugh that stops the second I move behind him.

'' That's none of your business. She's not leaving without my consent. This is my house and you follow my rules as long as you walk under my roof, fucking spoiled trash-can.''

Harry's muscles tense and I force to raise my head but I feel terrible weak.

What the hell happened to me? I haven't touched a single drink, yet I feel like a lifeless piece of cloth.

'' I am not following anybody's rules and I am surely not leaving Jade with a bunch of dickheads either. She's under my protection, therefore she's my business and concern.'' The guy makes his way to Harry, stopping a few steps back.

'' Do you really want to try my patience, kid? Be a good doggy, put the girl down and I won't beat you up. Not too much at least.'' The guy, Jamie, turns towards his friends and smiles maliciously, meaning he means every single word he just said.

I suck in my breath, fisting Harry dark sweater and try to get off of him. The last thing I want, is having someone punching Harry because I am not good at taking care of myself.

Harry only tightens the grip, narrowing his green eyes while his jaw clenches so much, I think he's bleeding inside his mouth.

'' Jade..'' I hear Harry whispering after giving a little pad to my ass. I would have blushed if I had the strength, I swear.

'' Harry, you're gonna get hurt.'' I mumble back and Harry proudly smirks over his shoulder.

'' Not if you help me out.'' I knit my eyebrows as Harry studies the little group that is slowly closing around us.

'' Can you try to hold up by yourself for a couple of minutes?'' Harry asks and I try, squeezing the fabric over his chest tightly before nodding in approval.

'' Okay.'' He winks swiftly down at me and stays still while the pale boy nears him.

'' I don't like repeating myself. That's my friend's girl and she's not getting out of here without him. Unfortunately for you, Louis is out buying more beer and can't give you his permission, so I guess I'll need to take care of your rich ass.'' Jamie spits while Harry stays completely still.

'' I've always liked testing other's patience, it's my secret talent.'' Harry's voice sounds amused but I can tell from how stiffen he is, that he's afraid to lose. I don't blame him, he's in a foreign house, with no help in sight and surrounded by strangers. Nevertheless, he's still ready to declare war on everyone for someone as insignificant as me.

'' As you wish.'' Jamie shrugs and snaps forward. Harry moves at the last second making Jamie stumbling on his feet.

'' Jade, don't let anyone touch you, promise?'' Harry shouts and I nod. Jamie then loads us, Harry raises his boot and pushes the aggressor to the ground. I look to my right and see one of Jamie's friend trying to get Harry from behind.

'' Harry, on the right!'' I utter and Harry follows my direction without even thinking about it. I hit the table with the beer kegs and my hand makes contact with the beer pump.

I take it and splash a bit of beer on the man who attacked Harry from his back.

Harry then throws the keg to the floor, breaking it. The liquid starts spilling everywhere and Harry hops me on him again.

'' Hold up Jade.'' he commands and I follow his order while he starts running towards the exist. He runs so fast that the crowd moves out of the way and lets him pass, afraid he will crush them if only they attempt to halt him. We reach the door and finally leave the house.

Harry gets to his BMW at the far end of the road and throws me in, following me soon after. He doesn't even give me the time to fasten my belt, he just turns the car on and drives away.

'' Jade, are you okay? You look so green..'' Harry's worried eyes rest on me every now and then whilst he keeps on driving. I shake my head, my stomach, now free from the adrenaline, is hurting so much i might cry.

'' Do I need to pull over?'' I don't have the time to say anything before Harry stops the car. He helps me out and, as soon as I touch the ground, I throw up. Harry gasps in disgust, I feel him holding his breath in while I free myself from the stress. I collapse exhausted next to him, breathing heavily. I feel his perfume invading my space, his fresh skin rocking me to sleep while he caresses my cheek.

'' It's gonna be fine. You're just tired.'' He reassures me and I lose contact with reality again. Only that this time, I don't feel threatened by the darkness. I welcome it, sure Harry won't ever let anything bad happening to me.

***

When I get back, I'm laid down in a tiny bed, the room is dark beside the timid glare coming from the nightstand next to what looks like a couch. I'm wearing a long dark grey sweater, similar to Harry's, and my underwear, nothing more.

I stretch still numb and roll up the sleeves of my cloth. I clear my view, adapting to the darkness, when I see him approaching.

'' Drink it.'' Harry's low tone demands me and I follow his command.

'' Where are we?'' I ask cleaning my voice soon after, the memories coming back one by one.

'' The house outside the maze.'' Harry clarifies and suddenly the bed shifts under the weight of his huge dog. Roy comes welcoming me with his sticky tongue and I find myself cackling as he licks every inch of my cheeks.

'' I missed you too.'' I scratch the top of his head while he keeps on cuddling me.

'' Roy!'' Harry authorial order echoes into the room and Roy straightens up. '' Down!" The dog complies and I feel so sad because I was enjoying the company. At least he is not afraid of liking me.

''How are you feeling?'' He randomly blurts out pretending to be distracted by the dog. I crawl to the edge of the bed and sit indian style.

'' Better. Sorry for putting you in so much trouble, I swear I didn't mean to cause any scene.''

'' It's okay.'' he distantly replies and I feel hurt by his coldness.

What have I done now that made him react like this? He looks detached and controlled, too controlled. As if talking to me could hurt him.

'' Why were you there?'' I calmly inquire and Harry stops petting his friend moving his eyes on me. I freeze in my place, so scared to reach what Harry is trying so desperately to make me see inside his soul. He lowers his gaze again and returns to take care of his huge friend.

'' To see you dancing half naked at the top of a table.'' Harry smirks while saying it and I blush, feeling a grin tugging at my lips too. So he was listening to me and Louis' conversation.

'' I didn't know you liked those type of shows." I joke around and Harry shrugs, amused.

'' I don't. You didn't let me finish.'' I duck my head back and wait for Harry to add. '' I was there to see you dancing half naked at the top of a table and beating to a pulp whoever dared to stare at you while doing it.'' I startle at his clarification but hold his gaze, waiting for him to be more specific about it but he just changes the subject.

'' Anyway, how is your stomach doing? Still upset?'' I don't answer and keep on staring at him attentively, waiting for a real answer. Somehow I feel like I need to know once and for all.

'' Why did you come, Harry?'' I repeat and he stands pacing to the sink to leave my empty glass there. I watch him as he leans over the counter and fixes his gaze on an undefined point in front of him. '' Why do you always come to me even, after all the things I tell you? Why do you swallow your pride to help me? I know it costs you a lot.'' Harry's grip tightens and I jump off from the thin mattress to join him, not refraining the need of touching him any longer.

'' If the situation was reversed, you would have done the same.'' He stumbles with his words and I hold to the counter too, feeling still weak but also brave enough not to let it go.

'' You can't know that. You hate me, you hate who I am. Why would you trust someone like me? Why would you risk your own life for me?'' The statement dies in my mouth as Harry locks his emerald sea eyes with my blue ones.

They fight, they try to overcome one another but in the end, they both surrender to something disorienting and scaring. Something neither of them is enough strong to fight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
84.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...