Finding You: Book II (Jack Fr...

By HanaFair

Darkness. That's all I saw now a days. My light was gone, and I still haven't found her. Juri, where are you... More

Chapter 1: Broken
Chapter 2: Will Of The Heart
Chapter 3: Did You Ring?
Chapter 4: This Time
Chapter 5: Careful
Chapter 6: Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Chapter 7: Faces In Disguise
Chapter 8: A Little Fall Of Rain
Chapter 9: Break Away
Chapter 10: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 11: Not Ready To Make Nice
Chapter 12: Let the Flames Begin
Chapter 13: You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me
Chapter 14: Broken Strings
Chapter 15: Til I Hear You Sing
Chapter 16: Stand In The Rain
Chapter 17: On My Own
Chapter 18: All I Ask Of You
Chapter 19: Here's To The Past
Chapter 20: Intruder Alert!
Chapter 21: Kiss The Ring
Chapter 22: Bound To You
Chapter 24: Wonder Wall
Chapter 25: When You Were Mine
Chapter 26: One Day More
Chapter 27: This War Is Ours Part I
Chapter 28: This War Is Ours Part II
Chapter 29: Before The Sun Goes Down
Chapter 30: Chosen
Chapter 31: If Nothing Happened
Chapter 32: Bachelorette Party (Female Version)
Chapter 33: Caught Like A Fly
Chapter 34: Sanctuary
Chapter 35: Love Never Dies
Author's Note-

Chapter 23: Not To Me

2.7K 97 15
By HanaFair

She quickly walked away from the scene, panting on the way out. Once she was far away, she began stumbling, then finally fell to the ground in a fetal position.

"Andre..." She whispered. "Why?"

Juri is just like the both of them. She looks exactly like her beautiful mother, Ligeia, and is as amazing. Yet she bares his eyes, and hair.

As she thought this, images of both parents flooded into her head, most of all: Andre Vaurabourg Winters. Memories flooded in for the young woman, new and old, of how Amelia Kain became the way she was and is.

*

"Amelia!" His voice called to her. Amelia smiled with an inhale of contentment. Just hearing Andre's voice say her name, could make any day. She spun around and saw that red head of his afar. Once he reached her, he then asked, "Any news?"

Amelia giggled, "News on what exactly?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Mimi." He says jokingly, using his nickame for her which made her heart jump. "That blonde angel."

Amelia's heart sank as he spoke of the woman they saw days ago. But with a forced smile, Amelia nodded. She could see it, that Andre did not feel what he felt for Ligeia, to Amelia, which she has been feeling for about 2 years. 'He loves Ligeia. And not me...' she thought.

Andre's face lit, "Did you give her the letter?"

Amelia nodded again, and reached into her dress pocket, shakingly handing him a letter.

"It's from her."

He took it into his hands, savoring it as he opened it. Amelia's heart ached as Andre's beautiful eyes cherished each word the blonde Siren wrote. He closed his eyes, inhaling a sharp breathe of happiness.

"All I have to do, is complete the Syn with her! And we'll be together forever!" He said. He embrased Amelia, "Thank you Amelia. You, are an amazing friend. A sister even, I owe you for this."

With that Andre, ran to the palace, to Ligeia. Amelia stood there, still frozen by his words.

"A friend...heh...that's all I'll ever be..."

*****

"Amelia!"

Amelia turned to the woman's voice, and spotted the blonde beauty waving frantically at her. Amelia waved back shyly as Ligeia ran to her into an embrace.

"You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday! I have so much to tell you!"

"Okay. Just let me give this to-gahh!"

Amelia was interupted by Ligeia pulling at her wrist, running faster than her actual pace.

"L-Ligeia! I have to go give the firewood to Himeropa! And Bex also needs-"

"How come they're making you work?! After all, you are their Queen's new best friend!" Ligeia said cheerfully.

Ligeia led her to the shoreline and Ligeia sat down on the sand, patting the spot next to her. Amelia obeyed her offer and they looked at each other, and Ligeia brought up her left hand.

"He proposed..." Ligeia said softly.

Instanly, Amelia's heart shattered to a billion pieces. Though she ended up saying, with a forced smile, "Oh my Gods!!!!"

Amelia embrased the Siren Queen into a hug as Ligeia laughed happily.

"I know, I couldn't believe it! It was too good to be true, Amelia! Oh he's so sweet!..."

Ligeia began to ramble on about how he proposed, what he said, how she wanted Amelia to be the Maid of Honor at the wedding, and their plan to tell Parthenope and Leukosia soon. Amelia was the only one that knew. Though as she spoke, Amelia zoned out. She was crushed. It was official, that both Ligeia and Andre did love each other. And there was no turning back.

Amelia began to fantasize that on the day of the wedding, Andre would snap and finally take Amelia into his arms, proclaiming his love for her instead, and not Ligeia. It made Amelia feel both estatic and disgusted. For thinking such things that could make her happy, but permanantly hurt her new best friend. Ligeia wasn't bad to Amelia, they had become extremely good friends since Amelia landed on the island with the crew.

She didn't want to hurt her best friend who made Amelia laugh, tell secrets to, smile and happy to be her friend. Neither did she want to hurt the man they both loved. Amelia stood quiet, and was happy for the both of them. She would let them go on, even if it hurt Amelia the most.

****

Amelia stood at the shoreline, she wore a light pink short sleeve shirt and a long burgendy skirt that parted down the middle in the front and back, with a smaller skirt attached to it of the same color under the flaps. She stared out into the ocean as she sighed. It had been roughly about 18 years since Ligeia and Andre left the island for a human life. They were both married and Ligeia was baring the child of Andre inside her womb. Amelia remembered it clear as day.

'And 3 months since Andre's death and 13 years since Ligeia's.'

Then, something bright shot in the sunny sky above her. She put the side of her hand on her forehead to shadow her eyes as she looked up. Amelia furrowed her eyebrows as a bright blue cloud of light was shown in the sky. Though the light exploded and a something shot out of it, also in an eura of bright blue surrounding it. Out of reflex, Amelia ran backwards, farther away from the light when it exploded. Though she observed as the small light that shot out, fell into the ocean only many feet away from the island.

"What the...?"

Amelia's gaze lowered to the ocean once again, and she saw something floating, floating towards the island. Finally the something- someone, floated onto the shoreline. Amelia ran to the soaking body and gasped, she jumped back. The girl below her, looked exactly like her deceased best friend and the island's old Queen.

She crouched down to the girl's level and she inspected the girl. Amelia was still shocked as to why this girl looked just like Ligeia, though she then realized the color difference of hair between the two. The girl had dark red hair while Ligeia had blonde hair.

"Red...red just like his hair..." She whispered sadly.

Amelia then grasped at a few strands of the girl's hair, soft to the touch. As she held it in her hands, she then realized, it was the exact same color as Andre's. She began to wonder, and then Amelia pulled open the girl's eyelids and gasped again when she saw the color of them.

'Crystal jade green...Andre's eyes!'

"This can't be...!" She whispered as she looked at the unconscious girl. "But she is."

'Ligeia and Andre's daughter! It has to be! She looks just like her mother in every way, skin, body, face structure, lips, hands, everything! All except...the eyes and hair. They are the exact color of Andre's, her father.'

Then, Amelia began to tremble in anger. The girl before her was living proof of the love Ligeia and Andre had for each other, something Amelia could never have. The girl below her was a reminder to her that Andre didn't love her, that this wasn't even her child either. The girl only reminded Amelia, that this girl, is what caused the love of her life and her best friend to die.

"I could kill her right now...then all of my pain will be gone. She won't remind anymore, of what I can't have!!!" She yelled.

Her hands wrapped around the girl's neck, in plot to strangle the daughter of Ligeia and Andre. Though she felt something hard also wrapped around her neck. Amelia's eyes traveled to the necklace that was clipped around the girl's neck. It was a dark plain chain, nothing special. Though, the charm that centered it, made up for the simple chain. The pendant was a large deep blue orb, that was flat behind with the same dark metal of the chain.

Amelia knew just what the necklace was. Oneira Glyka. She remembered Ligeia recieving this as a present for their wedding. It was a gift from the Gods and Goddesses. Oneira Glyka was the necklace made for the child that was resting in Ligeia's womb, the legendary Siren. This girl in front of her was the legendary Siren and she was wearing the necklace, meaning she already knew her powers to defeat the Nightmare King, Pitch.

Her hands dropped as she inspected the necklace. She wanted a better look, so Amelia unclipped the necklace and removed it from the girl's neck. She panicked when bright blue images sprouted out from the pendant, hologram-like. It started with the girl dying in the arms of a man as he cried, then to them kissing, then them with four others defeating who Amelia recognized as Pitch, and so on. Amelia didn't know what to do as the images were speeding up backwards of the girl's memories so fast for Amelia to even watch.

"Stop! Go away!" She yelled.

The images paused at her command, pausing at the image of a young 5 year old red head girl asleep on her father's chest as he hugged her, he was asleep also. Amelia stared sadly at the sleeping Andre until the image flew back into the pendant and out came a white cloud of images of the girl when she was younger with both Ligeia and Andre, flying into the center of the girl's head. The pendant stopped glowing and Amelia heard some ruffling in the trees. She hid the necklace in her pocket as Ifama appeared.

"Amelia- who is that?'" Ifama asked as she saw the girl beside Amelia.

Amelia felt her heart beat frantically, "Umm....I found her on the shoreline just now. I don't know who exactly she is, though...bring Queen Parthenope and Queen Leukosia."

Ifama nodded, "On it."

She ran off to the palace as Amelia stayed beside the girl. In her hand, she held the necklace of the girl and kept it in her pocket.

****

"I have to get stronger!" Amelia yelled as she kicked the air and threw a few punches. She was training in a spot she had found a while back, it had dummies and weapons, she didn't know if it elonged to someone, though sometimes late, she would come here to get away or train. Right now, she was training herself harder than usual, and was keeping this up for quite awhile now.

"I can't let them beat me again!" She said to herself in motivation.

Earlier that day during training, she got beat again by another Siren during practice. And right in front of Juriko. She felt embarassed that she got beat again that day by different Sirens and espicially in front of her best friend. Amelia slashed the head of the dummy with a hand knife, aggresively. She jumped when she heard clapping.

"Nice." Juri said as she revealed herself away from the shadows of the trees, "And I see you found my training area."

Amelia went wide eyed and gasped when Juri said that. She bowed, "Forgive me, Lady Juriko. I did not know this was yours. I'll leave."

"Oh stop it." Juri said with humor in her tone. Amelia furrowed her eyebrows as Juri ruffled her brown hair. "It's fine, we can share! And I told you before Amelia, call me Juri."

Amelia exhaled as she watched Juri walk to a spot, then Juri sat down, looking up at the sky.

"Forgive me for intruding, but, why did you come out here, my Lady?"

Juri turned her head at Amelia, then motioned for her sit down beside her. Amelia did as she offered and squealed when she felt Juri's head lay on her lap, as she looked up at the sky.

Juri pointed up at the Moon, "You see that?"

Amelia nodded.

"I came to see a closer look at the Moon. I thought over here that I would have a better look at it, and I was right. I don't know why, but everytime I see the Moon, I feel...like it wants to tell me something. Does that sound odd?"

Amelia shook her head, "Not at all, my Lady."

Juri smiled, "Thanks. Though, I feel like something's missing, and the Moon is..." She sighed giving up on her explaination.

"Well, I wish there was a way to fill in that gap that's missing, Lady Juriko."

"I wish so too Amelia..."

Juri said it quietly and her eyelids began to close, until she finally fell asleep. Amelia smiled softly as she looked at her best friend asleep below her. As she looked at Juri, she saw a glimpse of Ligeia take over. It saddened Amelia.

****

"Where are they?" Amelia asked to herself as she stood at the shoreline. Her heart beated dangerously as to the events that were about to happen. Amelia was tapping her foot against the sand, impatiently. She recieved as Iris message earlier after she finished getting ready for her performance, the message was from Okypete, telling her to come out to the shoreline right at that moment. She obeyed her orders and she was actually waiting on them.

Finally she heard something amerge from the water. Out came Athura, her dark bronze hair was visible in the night sky and her skin being green all over scattered with an every now and then scale. Then flew in Okypete from her domain to Amelia.

"Come child." Athura said softly to Amelia, extending out her light green hand to Amelia. Amelia placed her hands with Athura's as the Mermaid Queen pulled her into her water domain, which the Sirens have warned her about.

"Ahh yes. Amelia." Okypete said with a grin. "I believe we have business to speak about."

"Yes." Amelia said stiffly, "What do I do?"

"Simple." Athura replied with a sly grin, "If you want to kill her, then use this."

Okypete handed Amelia a dagger with her claws. Amelia held onto it as she listened to Athura.

"All you have to do is, get the blood of a Siren, maybe a Siren that no one really notices, but just a Siren. Dip this dagger into her blood, and when it's time, stab Juriko with the dagger dipped in a Siren's blood, it will for sure kill her, even if she's immortal, do you understand?"

Amelia nodded.

"And the necklace, girl." Okypete hissed.

"What about it?"

"Didn't you say it contains the memories of that blasted Siren."

"Yes."

Athura and Okypete giggled, "What we want you to do, bury the necklace after this, into the soil of somewhere no Siren would dare to look. Dig very deep, that way Athura will have the ability to retrieve it since it will be underground. Then with this necklace on our side, we have the ability to go onto your land without the Gods knowing, and bonus: it has her powers. Do you understand Amelia?"

Amelia nodded again to Okypete. They smiled.

"And if you do this for us," Athura and Okypete said in unison, circling Amelia. "We can bring back Andre."

Amelia gasped, "Really?"

"Yes." They both said.

Okypete then said, "Hades seems to favor us Harpies, so we can go into the Underworld and convince Hades to bring your precious Andre back. Kill Juriko off, so she won't get in the way. And Athura can erase Andre's memories."

Both Queens said, "Then Amelia, you can have him, then teach him to love you instead. There will be no Ligeia and no Juriko. Just Amelia and Andre."

Amelia couldn't help but obey their orders.

HanaFair's Note: Hopefully this will help with the confusion and cover some things. Sorry it didn't contain any JackxJuri, but I hope you enjoyed it! Bye-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 240 46
Hello, you have read the other story of my life from others eyes, but this is my story. This is the story of my family, of my friends. This is the st...
1.8K 60 11
You have heard of the guardians which contains North (aka. Santa Claus), Sandy (aka. Sandman), Tooth (aka. Tooth Fairy), Bunny (aka. Easter Bunny), a...
1.6K 26 13
Jack Frost meets a mysterious girl that also has the same ability as his, she is very mysterious and doesn't speak but he is drawn to her and her mag...
34.9K 900 16
Jack found an interest in the poor girl in the orphanage. What he didn't know would soon blow his mind. He'd searched the whole world for a girl with...