Being Zayn's Sister

By tomlinsoon_

When Amber Malik and her long lost twin brother are finally reunited (reluctantly) will they learn to get alo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
IMPORTANT

Chapter Sixteen

1K 37 2
By tomlinsoon_

~*~* Louis POV *~*~

You don't even know how much that hurt me. Watching her walk away like that. It hurt a lot. Right in my heart. Right in the place I feel. So now i'm numb and it really sucks.

"Come on Louis I want you to make me scream!" Lauren giggled in the background, throwing her shirt at me.

I rolled my eyes. Can this girl take a hint? Obviously not. "Lauren, Amber and I haven't done it yet and I've known her much longer than you. So what makes you think that I'd do it with you?"

"Well I know everything about you. Doesn't that count?" Lauren whispered as she tried, and failed, to seductively crawl across the bed of the hotel room she had rented.

"No! God No! Bloody hell! You're a stalker if you know everything about me and this is the first time you've talked to me!" I seethed, I really wanted to punch her but I don't hit girls, ever. No matter how annoying they are.

"Please Louis! I don't want to have to end your life for a stupid reason" Lauren said sitting up with a 'hmph' and snatching her shirt back to throw it on angrily.

"So you 'love' me but would kill me because I don't want to have sex with you? That's so logical" I sneered. I saw her expression flare with anger. It's really fun watching her get riled up.

"Shut up! Just don't talk!" Lauren screamed as she ran her fingers in circles on her temples. "Thanks a lot now I have a migraine"

"That's not my fault and you know it" I retorted as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Oh but it is! You're the one who just can't cooperate and give me what I want!" Lauren shouted advancing.

"Okay One. Even if I did listen to you and did as you want why would I do it in a cheap hotel room? And two. You're just giving yourself a headache with your screaming"  I stated matter of factly.

"No I'm not!" Lauren shouted stomping her foot. In a VERY child like manor.

"And that proves my point ladies and gentleman" I snickered.

"Just kill yourself already!" Lauren screamed. She obviously has a short temper.

"Gladly wheres that gun of yours?" I said glancing around. Hey, when it doubt being funny or care free almost always works.

"I wasn't being serious! God you're so annoying why did I pick you!" Lauren shouted slapping my shoulder.

"I would say the same for you but I didn't choose you" I said with a wink.

Just then the phone started ringing. I grabbed it before Lauren could.

" 'Ello?" I answered.

"Hello, it's the lobby and we've gotten a few complaints of shouting and it's disturbing some of the other residents. This is your first warning if you get another we will have to kick you out" The lady at the front desk said.

"I understand we'll try to calm down a bit" I replied.

"Thank you and have a fabulous day" She replied before hanging up.

Did I forget to mention it's like 5 in the morning? Well it is so everyone else in the hotel is asleep except the staff of course.

"What. Was. That?" Lauren said, clearly pissed off.

"Main lobby just seeing how we are"

"Good now where was I? Oh yeah.... KILL YOURSELF!" Lauren screamed.

The plan is going smoothly, get us kicked out so I can outrun her and never see the crazy bat again.

"As said before where's the gun?" I stated and sat on the bed glaring at her.

"Good I really just wish you weren't sooo difficult! If I picked Harry he wouldn't question it!" Lauren shouted a bitter smirk crossing her face.

"No he wouldn't. Just because the tabloids make him seem like a manwhore...it does not mean he is. Don't believe everything you read" I stated shooting her daggers. Making rude remarks to me was one thing, doing it to my best mate just about crossed the line. 

"Gah! I really don't like you, so here we go!" Lauren said as she grabbed the black gun off the dresser and pointed it at my head.

This is it.

I'm going to die.

At least Amber found out I loved her.

BAM!

What the hell?

"Drop the gun and put your hands where I can see them!" A man shouted busting the door down. Saved by the bell! Wait no...saved by the cop.

Thank God.

~*~* Amber's POV *~*~

"Miss, you need to wait here, we don't know if this 'Lauren' character is stable" The police woman said to me as I tried to get by her.

I rolled my eyes. "Look here" I glanced at her nametag "Hannah, that's my boyfriend in there and I love him very much. Lauren could have a bomb but you're not stoping me- LOUIS!" I screamed shoving Hannah and running to him. 

"Love I've missed you so much" He whispered nuzzling into my neck. 

When I looked by him a cop was chuckling while two others led Lauren out in cuffs. 

"What's so funny Cooper?" Hannah asked coming to stand next to him. 

"Han, it's just a bubble gun" Cooper said pointing the gun and shooting it, bubbles spewing out. 

"You're still going to lock her up right?" I asked, holding Louis tight.

"Well unfourtunatly only for a night. It wasn't a real weapon so we can not hold her longer than 24 hours. Of course her motives will be inspected so there is no more need to worry" The nice man smiled then walked off, leaving the danky hotel with the rest of the police.

"This is the weirdest night ever" Louis and I said at once. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* A Few Hours Later *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Still Amber's POV)

"I'm so happy that your okay!" Spencer said into my ear as her and Rachel hugged me tightly.

"Yeah, I always knew something was off about her" Rachel added as they both reluctantly released me.

I sighed. "She's only in jail for the next 24 hours but maybe we could get a restraining order" 

"I think we should love" Louis said joining us while Harry and Niall gave me a hug.

"I don't know what we would have done without you Amber" Niall whispered hugging me tightly.

"What do you mean? Louis was the one nearly killed..." I said trailing off and pushing Niall away.

"Yeah but if anything happened to Louis you'd feel lost and leave us" Niall said somberly nudging me gently.

"Well the point is Louis is here with us and whole so I say we go to a club to relieve this stress!" Harry said smiling and draping his arm over Spencer.

"Harry" Rachel said gently. "You don't go to the club at 10 in the morning"

We all laughed at Harry's sad face.

"I need to sleep can we put it off until tomorrow?" Louis asked with a yawn whish resulted in me and Spencer yawning. Well you know what they say.. Yawns are contagious.

"Yeah we totally understand mate, let's let Amber and Louis go get sleep" Niall said grabbing Rachels hand and yanking her along with Harry and Spencer.

I smiled and Lou and I went to have a nice needed sleep.

~~~~~~~ Next Day ~~~~~~~

I woke up with a yawn and ran my fingers through my unruly black hair. I sighed and looked out the window, dark. I slept that long?

I need a shower I feel so gross. I thought as I got up from the bed but was stopped a weight on my waist and looked to see Louis arm wrapped protectively around me. Aww so cute. I gently slipped out of his grasp and placed a pillow there instead.

I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.I put the shower on and made it really hot. I stepped into the steady stream and sighed, I just stood there in the warm current for a few minutes then I started washing, using a coconut shapoo and conditioner as well as body wash. What? I don't like a lot of different smells it gets confusing.

I stepped out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body and turned to the shower to close the curtain to the shower when arms wrapped around me and I nearly jumped.

"Louis you scared me!" I complained, hitting him in the shoulder softly.

"You love me" He said nuzzling his face into my neck. "And I'D love to get that towel off of you"

"N-Not now babe" I said pushing him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked, very concerned suddenly.

"I just...please leave" I whispered, he looked hurt but did as I asked.

I know I know i'm twenty but I didn't have sex yet... I was waiting. I was scared and this, this just wasn't the time. He hasn't even seen me naked yet and we've been dating like a month. I just am so self concious sometimes. He probably hates me now.

I shook my head clear of thoughts and slipped into a loose red crop top that had a missing back but crossed with two black strips of fabric. I matched that with high waisted black shorts and black pumps.

I blow dried my hair and left it in it's wavy locks in which it was usually stlyed as. I applied a light layor of cover up and bronzer then did my eyeliner so that it feathered off at the edge of my eyes and did my mascara heavy. To finish the look I added bright red lipstick and then I was done.

I smiled at my reflection and walked back into the room, to find Louis pulling a shirt over his head.

"Hey cutie" I said poking his still exposed stomach.

He cringed back and laughed. "Hey to you too love" Lou whispered once his shirt was on, and he pulled me close to him.

I smiled and hugged him, "What's wrong?" I heard Louis say softly next to my ear.

"I'm not ready for...THAT" I answered back truthfully and avoided his concerned gaze.

I felt his thumbs around my chin and I was soon looking at him.

"Please tell me next time. I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you or anything, babe I love you" Louis whispered hugging me tightly. We stayed like that, just wrapped in eachothers arms and then we heard a cough.

"You love birds ready?" Spencer asked. She looked really pretty, she had on a short turquoise dress with cheetah fringe and sparkles covered it everywhere. She had on simple black stilettos and a black clutch. Her makeup was styled similar to mine but with a soft pink lipstick rather than the bright red like mine. Her hair was curled which was rare since she just always left it down in her natural straight stlye.

 "Yes and you're looking smoking!" I joked as I pulled Louis with me to the door.

"Harry is driving us four and Niall is gunna take Rach, Liam and Zayn" Spencer informed me, looping her arm with mine.

"They are actually going out to have fun!" Louis gasped in mock shock.

I couldn't blame him though, Liam and Zayn rarely went out like this, especially on such short notice. I smiled, "Good, they need to get out more" 

20 minutes later the whole lot of us arrived at some random club whose name I couldn't even pronounce. I could already hear the music and the stench of alcohol hit me hard.

"Be prepared for the party master!" Niall yelled as he started to head to the door.

"Don't get wasted again though, we don't need a recap of last time" Liam muttered as the rest of us went to follow the 'party master'. 

"M'lady" Louis siad handing me a fizzy drink, at that point I honestly didn't car what it was but I liked the way it burned down my throat.

"Thank you kind sir!" I yelled back since it suddenly got louder within the club.

"Let's dance!" Rachel screamed grabbing mine and Louis wrists and dragging us onto the dance floor and that's when we got crazy.

I was jumping and dancing(occasionally singing) to the beat of the music, but suddenly someone pulled my hair and I was being dragged.

Unfourtunately  for me no one heard me screaming or was sober enough to notice anything. I heard a door open then slam close.

"Back of my man you little bitch!" And I felt a stinging in my cheek.

I looked up and nearly screamed.

"Lauren!?"

Author's Note :

CLIFF HANGER!!!!

GUISE! OVER 300 READS!!!! I can't believe it I love you guys sooooo much!

Okay so in case you haven't noticed I'm a bit 'off' with some english word choice seeing as I am an american girl from New York so please bare with me I do try greatly!

I'm sorry it took so long to upload so I tried to make it longer (Not sure if it is...) If it is longer than it will be my longest chapter in the book yet!

FOUR MORE CHAPTERS!!!!! 

Oh yeah almost forgot - 

NEXT BOOK IS CALLED - 

** DRUM ROLL PLEASE! **

My Life Was a Lie

I will put the description up in the end of the last chapter...I will officially post it a few weeks later though.

I will let you know one thing - It takes place 3 years later.

THAT'S IT! You can't know anymore!...For now

Okay so

Remember oranges are smarter than they seem 

                               &

Pickles are gross

                             &

Next time you have a One Direction Dream? DO NOT WAKE UP!

LOVES! 

Jenxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 509 38
"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly" Amber Tomlinson has lost everything. She's lost tr...
6.8K 166 22
When a sister meets her long lost brother and falls in love with one of his bandmates. Completed August 2017
3.2K 63 32
Two bestfriends are now under the custody of One Direction. Will they be happy with their new lives? Will they meet new people? Will they encounter g...
1.1M 35.4K 40
Continuation of the "Who Will Win My Heart?" series- Leah and Louis's relationship will be put to the test more than ever when everything they though...