The Devil Within Me

By danithreetears

Jin Kazama has the Devil Gene. The gene his father Kazuya Mishima gave to him. Now he seeks for revenge, answ... More

Waking Up
Mishima High Polytechnic
In Captivity
Back at the Dojo
The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5
Asuka VS Me
The Rejuvenation of Asuka
The Three Musketeers, Literally.
It's Finally Over..... Right?
Thank You, Readers!

The Battle between Good and Evil

292 10 3
By danithreetears

The Devil tried to manage the 1st blow. I dodged it, hitting him dead in the face. Everybody forgot about Asuka. As long as she was safe, I had nothing to worry about.

"Jin! Make sure he doesn't get the finishing touch!" Asuka screamed at me.

I wanted to end the battle quickly, but that Devil was too fast. Every time I would try to finish him off, He would always find a way to break out of it.

I got to think fast. I was easily getting tired. I fell down more, and I was starting to feel defenseless.

"I got you now. I will take over your body." Devil said.

"You're not gonna win. Evil never does." I said.

"You say that. I am going to take over the whole Tekken Galaxy!" Devil said.

"Not if we have something to do with it!" A familiar voice called out.

Devil turned around and pretended to gasp in shock.

The 3 people was Ling Xiaoyu, Leo Kliesen, (Leo is a girl for all those who was confused.) And Kunimitsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 614 84
Like the title suggests...
55.1K 1.9K 34
"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning.. I don't know when we'll meet again.. Ma...
23.2K 474 18
Even the recently crowned champion of Alola can't predict the future or stop evil alone. As (Y/N)'s world starts to crumble around her, even the sim...
41K 1.3K 86
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...