Girl Meets Families

By amen1437

More

Parents
Meet the kids
Apartments
Dinner
Day 2
First kiss in a hospital gown
Mae and Julia
End?

Hospital

169 8 1
By amen1437

Maya's P.O.V
I grab Ava and pick her up and whisk her into the car . I call Lucas and tell him to come to the hospital . I run into the emergency room , while carrying Ava . "Ava...fell.....hit head....help ." I
manage to say in short breaths. The lady there seems to understand and whisks her away . I stand in the hospital waiting room , biting my nails out of nervousness . Lucas comes rushing down the hall with Riley , Farkle , and the kids soon after . "Oh Maya." Riley says , hugging me . I sob into her shoulder . When we pull back , I see Mae comforting a crying Benjamin . He's crying into her chest , and she's rubbing soothing circles in his back. I walk over to the two crying kids and hug them both. I feel an arm around my shoulder . I look up to see Lucas . I would normally swat his arm away, but I needed the comfort . We all hugged and cried until a doctor came and said that Ava could have visitors(two at a time), and that she hadn't woken up yet . Lucas and Benjamin went , then Riley and Mae , and lastly , me and Matt . Matt talked to Ava for a while , and then it was my turn. "Ava," I began " We need you . Mae and Benjamin need you. They look at you as their favorite person ever. As their big sister. And I need you. I need you to be the sweet , happy girl that you are. I need your smile to be the sunshine of my day." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek ."I need you , baby girl .". Ava's eyelids fluttered . " I need you too mommy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.7K 15
Oynanılan her oyun er ya da geç bitmeye mahkumdur..
505K 58K 34
alfa jungkook, en yakın arkadaşının kardeşi olan omega taehyung'a deliler gibi aşıktı.
112K 8.7K 38
sadece erkeklerin olduğu bir üniversitede gay yönelimin odağı ve tüm dikkati üzerine çeken Jungkook, bu durumdan sıkılan ve onu bu rahatsızlıktan ko...
178K 7K 50
.