Mae and Julia

Maya's P.O.V
Mae and Julia were watching a movie. They looked absolutely adorable . Mae's head was on Julia's chest , and Julia had both arms wrapped around her. "You guys are so cute!" Riley exclaimed, giggling . "Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?" I asked. She nodded. "Raaaah!!" We both exclaimed, jumping on to the couch and tickling them. "Stop! Stop!" They exclaimed , laughing. "Fine." We said , backing up . I flopped on to the couch . Whew! Julia and Mae grinned at each other mischievously . Oh no. "Raaah!" They both exclaimed, tickling me all over . "Riley..help!" I managed to say in short breaths. "Alright . I'll "help" you." She said . Double oh no. "Raaah!" I heard yet again. Riley tickled me all over my stomach , while the girls got my feet. Lucas , farkle , and all the rest of the kids walked in . Soon enough , every single person in the room was tickling me. My laughs could be heard all across New York! "Stop!" I screamed . "Okay" they all said . After lunch, Mae walked up to me. "Do you and Riley love each other ?" She asked . "Yeah. She's my very best friend. I love her like a sister." I said .Riley came up behind me and hugged me."You really mean that ?" She asked . "Why would I lie to my kid?" I asked . Riley kissed my cheek and walked over to Hannah and Benjamin . "I'm glad to hear that." Mae said ,"because Julia and I love each other too.". "That's so sweet." I said . Then , Mae walked over to Julia and they linked arms and walked into her room. "They're gonna be just like us." Riley said , putting her arm around my shoulders. "Yeah." I said, putting my head on her shoulder . "I guess they are."