Hospital

Maya's P.O.V
I grab Ava and pick her up and whisk her into the car . I call Lucas and tell him to come to the hospital . I run into the emergency room , while carrying Ava . "Ava...fell.....hit head....help ." I
manage to say in short breaths. The lady there seems to understand and whisks her away . I stand in the hospital waiting room , biting my nails out of nervousness . Lucas comes rushing down the hall with Riley , Farkle , and the kids soon after . "Oh Maya." Riley says , hugging me . I sob into her shoulder . When we pull back , I see Mae comforting a crying Benjamin . He's crying into her chest , and she's rubbing soothing circles in his back. I walk over to the two crying kids and hug them both. I feel an arm around my shoulder . I look up to see Lucas . I would normally swat his arm away, but I needed the comfort . We all hugged and cried until a doctor came and said that Ava could have visitors(two at a time), and that she hadn't woken up yet . Lucas and Benjamin went , then Riley and Mae , and lastly , me and Matt . Matt talked to Ava for a while , and then it was my turn. "Ava," I began " We need you . Mae and Benjamin need you. They look at you as their favorite person ever. As their big sister. And I need you. I need you to be the sweet , happy girl that you are. I need your smile to be the sunshine of my day." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek ."I need you , baby girl .". Ava's eyelids fluttered . " I need you too mommy."