My Paw Prints (tmnt fanfic)

By rubeyred

"I don't really know what type I am, or really where I belong, heck all I know is to survive. I have many nam... More

My Usual Day?!
Not A Very Nice Hello
Really? I can?
My Time With Them
My Pack, My Family
Opps!
I Have Fingers!!
He-He-Hello?
Cinni Sorry
Still Friends? Oh Really?
Family fun :)
Hey be nice!!
A Little Bit Hard
Smiles And Hugs Make It All Okay
A Lovely Picnic
A Little Rain And A Little Sun
Beautiful, Incredible, Wonderfully Fantastic Home!!
The Big Night! (Part 1)
The Big Night! (part 2)
Last Chappy!!

WooHoo!!

954 37 25
By rubeyred

(Hey Little jewels!! How are ya doing? I hope your doing great!! Here's the next chappy I hope you Enjoy It as much As I had writing it!! And I know It's random but . . . that Pic is just so CUTE!!! I am so Glad I found it!! I thought it was Adorably funny ((If you can see it)) Thank you again, for your support And Your wonderful comments!! Arigato!!!)

Nari Pov (After three days)

I woke up laying on something warm, I blushed when I realized what or more specifically who it was. I turned my head slowly and saw that my head was in fact resting on Leo's chest, he breathed in deeply. This was the second time that I had done this, I would stay with him talking and then fall asleep in the chair next to him.

His mask was off and so was his gear, not that he really had put it on in the past few days. His leg had been hurt pretty bad and Don told him to not move it so much or else he would make it worse, so I kept him company. Mona had also been hurt pretty badly but because of her genetics she was healing a lot faster, although her tail was still bad she could now move about freely.

I was deep in thought and didn't notice Leo had woken up until I felt him run a hand through my black hair. I looked over and saw him looking back at me with a smile that made my heart flutter. I blushed as I realized that I was still on him, I moved to get up but his hand held me there, "Please don't." I blushed smiling and just laid there.

"Hi Leo." My voice soft as I looked at his dark blue eyes.

"Hello Dove." I giggled at his nickname for me, he smiled his perfect smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"Perfect, just perfect."

"Oh Leo." He just smiled, we stayed like that for a little while. He brushed my hair as I listened to his heart beat and his calm breathing. I felt a small shutter in his breathing and immediately shot up worried, he smiled but I saw the wince he was hiding. He sighed unhappily, "I'm fine Nari."

I sighed and stood up, and walking to the desk were some pain meds were, no point in telling him that he wasn't, he would just deny it. I grabbed a mild pill and the water bottle before handing it to him. He grimaced and sat up before taking them, I wanted to help him with everything but I knew that he wouldn't like that, he was the leader and he didn't like to look weak. But I don't think he could ever look weak, at least not in my eyes.

"Dove, what time is it?" He asked as he handed the water bottle back.

I looked over at the clock and sat down again, "Almost nine." He nodded and took my hand playing with my fingers, before slowly bringing my hand up to brush a kiss on. I blushed giggling at how dorky he was, but it was cute. He smirked and suddenly yanked on my arm making me shoot over and on the bed.

"LEO!?" I cried out afraid of hurting him.

He chuckled and wrapped and arm around my waist pulling me on top of his lap, I quickly moved my legs away from his left one. "Careful! I could have hurt you!" I looked up at him.

He smirked, "You only hurt me when your not with me."

 I rolled my eyes, "Leo you're such a dork." He smiled and buried his face in my hair bringing me closer to him. I cuddled closer enjoying the feel of him holding me close and secure.

"I love you."He whispered, I pulled away and looked at him, his cheeks a little pink. 

I leaned up and kissed his cheek, "I love you too Leo."

He smirked, "Hey you missed." My eyes widened as he swiftly leaned down and crashed his lips to mine full of wanting. I fluttered my eyes closed and kissed him back with the same swiftness. His hand behind my neck pulling me closer, his right arm tightening around my waist. I held on his shell loving every second of the sweet and passionate kiss.

I pulled away and opened my brown eyes to meet his shining blue ones, I felt a giggle bubble up but held it down smiling at his pink cheeks I snuggled under his chin sighing in content. He ran his hand back through my hair and down my shell.

I heard a knock on the door and then it opened up to show an excited Cinni in the door. Her knees and ankles had been hurt pretty bad but she could now walk around with only a little assistance, I glanced behind her and smiled as I saw the outline of Mikey, "Hi!"

Leo chuckled, "Hello Cinni, what did you need?"

Her smile widened, "Mikey tell Cinni about . . . Ma-rsh-mel-lows!!!" She said sounding it out before grinning, "Raphie say we eat them tonight, at fire, we go in few minuets!! Leo Nari come?! Please!!"

 I giggled and untangled myself from Leo and standing up, "Sure thing Cinni we'll be down in a minuet."

She grinned and turned around to Mikey giggling as they walked away, they were so cute together! I felt an arm go around my waist and turned to look at Leo standing up, most of his weight on his good leg. He saw my face and smiled, "I'm okay Dove, now let's go before Cinni comes back up here, don't want her to strain herself."

I wrapped my arm behind him offering my support as we walked out to the hall and to the top of the stairs. Leo took a breath and held on the rail as we went slowly down, he was huffing tired when we reached the bottom.

 I looked at him worried, "It's okay Leo we can wait a second and rest---"

"I'm Said I Was Fine!" He glare, I froze and stared at him startled, before I swiftly turning away, I was just trying to help. I felt his hand on my cheek, "Dove?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you." his eyes softening as he looked at me sadly asking for forgiveness.

I gave him a small smile, "I know Leo."

He pressed a kiss on my brow, "I am so sorry Dove, I know you're just trying to help. Thank you."

 I leaned into his hand and smiled, "You're welcome Leo." We smiled and continued our way to the back of the house, to the backyard where Raph had already started a fire. Don and Venus sat together on a log a blanket behind them as they talked. Master Splinter was in a chair happily observing the family. Across from Don and Venus; Raph was putting another log on the fire, as Mona leaned her back on a log smiling at him a blanket behind her head. Mikey was showing Cinni how to roast a marshmallow, her eyes wide as she watched him in concentration.

I smiled and walked over to the bench by Splinter and sat down with Leo. We started to talk until we heard the loud laughter of Mikey, I looked over and saw that Cinni's whole mouth was covered in chocolate and marshmallow creme, her hands were too. We all started to laugh as Cinni blushed shyly and tried to get it off only to get messier and messier.

She waved her hands frantically trying to fling the white treat off, "Sticky!!" Mikey howled with laughter, Mona was holding her stomach as she leaned on Raph. Don, Venus and Leo laughed as well, Splinter chuckled. I got up after a second and walked over to the blushing Cinni.

She grinned sheepishly at me and held her sticky covered hands up, "Nari help Cinni not be sticky?"

"Sure Cinni, come on." She grinned and pressed against the ground standing up and then growling as rocks and twigs now stuck to her hands.

"Marshmellows hate Cinni." That started another round of laughter from the others, I giggled and lead her back to the house. We went in the kitchen and I helped her to the sink, and turned the water on, holding my hand under until it was warm enough.

"Okay Cinni the best way to get Marshmallow out is with warm water and soap, go ahead and wash your hands." I pulled her long hair back and put it in a braid as she rid herself of the sticky substance.  She turned to me and smiled, her muzzle and a small section of her bangs still covered in the treat. "Now to wash your face, gently rub it off with the water and it'll be all gone soon."

"Thanks Nari, you the best!!" She quickly got that off, and turned to me dripping. I giggled and handed her a small towel, "Thanks!!"

"You are welcome Cinni, if you still want to eat marshmallows either us the tips of your fingers or the roasting stick then you won't get as sticky." She smiled before her smile went down, "Cinni what's wrong?"

She looked up at me eyes shining, "Nari? Cinni is good right?"

I stared at her startled, "Of course you are Cinni why would you think that?!"

I stood in her shorts and pink elbow length shirt, fiddling with her sleeve, "Cinni feel guilty and bad. If Cinni no come on patrol, would animals be safe? Would animals. . . ." she whined.

I thought back to the horrible experience, and the grave that Cinni had made for each of them. I quickly grabbed her in a hug, "Cinni, you didn't do anything wrong, you weren't the one who hurt them did you?!" she shook her head as I patted her back and sighed, "If you think about it you actually did give them the one thing they wanted, freedom." She looked at me hopeful, "By setting them free they were able to fight back and help us out. You gave them a choice again and they choose to help you, by giving them a choice you gave them freedom, you did good Cinnamon!"

She smiled and hugged me tight, "Thank you Nari, Cinni feel better now."

"Good I'm glad, now are you ready to go back outside? I know Mikey is waiting for you." I smiled as I saw her cheeks light up in a pink blush. I helped her back outside and to the fire where Splinter was telling a story. Raph held Mona on top of him a red blanket just covering under her shoulders and over him. Donnie and Venus sat cuddling their blanket over their shoulders. I felt Cinni's tail wag slightly and looked over to see her grinning, I chuckled and lead her back to her seat by Mikey who was under a blanket.

Mikey lifted up an arm and grinned as Cinni sat next to him, she giggled and pushed the blanket back as he put it on top of her head. He wrapped the blanket tight around her so that only their heads were sticking out, It was so cute!

I sat by Leo and he draped a light blue blanket on our laps, I giggled as the cool cloth brushed my legs. Leo put his hand above my hip and brought me closer, and placing a kiss on my temple, "You amaze me."

I cocked my head grinning, "I amaze you?"

He looked at me adoringly, "You are just so perfect," he sighed, "How did I get someone so fantastic to date me?"

I smiled blushing, "The same way I got someone so incredible to date me." He smirked and gave me a sweet loving kiss before resting his head against mine. I smiled and sat with my family by the warm comforting fire.

(~_*)

 Cinni Pov (two weeks later)

I looked in the mirror, and frowned, why do I have to wear this again? I thought looking at the apparel Mona had given me. Mona sat on my bed smirking, "Cinnamon, trust me this is just what you have to wear."

I looked at it critically pulling on the pink strap around my neck, "Cinni don't know."

"Come on it's perfect!" Mona's smirk growing. I heard someone come and knock on the door, by the smell of vanilla I knew exactly who it was and quickly opened the door, pulling Venus in and closing the door.

"Venus what think of Cinni?" I asked her. She looked at me, her eyes widening a blush appearing on her face. I felt my ears go back and turned to Mona, "See Venus don't like it."

"Mona?! You put Cinni in a bikini?!!" Venus sputtered. I looked over and saw her outfit. We were going swimming today and Mona said she was going to help me get dressed. Apparently we had to dress differently for different activities. Mona had a very short purple skirt and a matching scarf. Venus had a light blue top and a light blue skirt with a matching sun hat. I looked down at the really tight pink bikini, that had yellow stars on it.

Venus and Mona started to argue, as I went over to the door hearing Nari coming down the hall. I opened the door and dragged her in with a yelp, "Nari what think of Cinni?" Nari had a deep red one-piece with no straps and a small see through black shirt. Her face heated up in a blush that matched her swimsuit.

"Ci-Cinni?! W-Who gave you th-that?!"

"Mona say it look good!?" I cocked my head.

"Are you trying to make her look like a piece of meat?!" Nari stared at Mona disbelieving.

Mona quirked an eyebrow, "Technically we don't really have to wear anything."

Venus grumped, "Not this again!" they started to argue again, I felt Nari grab my hand and looked up to see her sigh in frustration at the other two.

"Come on Cinni lets get you something else to wear." She lead me to the door and we quickly bolted to her room. She sat me on the bed and started to look through her drawers, she huffed, "Wait here I'll be right back!" She ran out and came back a few seconds later with some clothes on her arms. She set them down and looked at me before smiling, "I think I have the perfect one for you, and" She pulled it out showing me, "It's pink!" I giggled as she helped me into the cute outfit.

(~_*)

I pulled Nari down the stairs cause we were late, we were suppose to be down ten minuets ago, Venus and Mona were ahead of us and already out the door. I was wearing a small bright purple dress or robe as Nari called it, covering my new suit. She had a towel around her shoulders, smiling. I grinned and held Nari's hand, "Come on Nari!! Fun!!"

She giggled, "Yep we're going to have fun!!" We went outside and saw the guys out on the lawn waiting, they didn't have any of their gear only their masks. Leo smiled and waved us over, Raph was holding a bunch of things and bantering with Mona both smiling. Don was helping Venus put white stuff on, and Mikey was bouncing around also carrying things. Nari went down and joined them, I turned around and searched for the one who wasn't there. 

I heard a deep chuckle behind me and smiled turning around, "Master Splinter!"

He smiled his wise eyes shining, "Hello Cinnamon, you look beautiful." I grinned and gave him a quick hug. He chuckled and pulled away, "Are you ready to go have fun?"

"Yes!! Master Splinter coming?"

He shook his head, "No I will be staying here and reading my books." I frowned slightly, "Don't worry little one, I like to read it is 'fun' for me." he brushed my hair making me giggle.

"Okay, Splinter have fun with read, Family play in water?!"

"Yes, I will be here waiting. Now go and have fun Cinnamon."

I jumped up and kissed his cheek, "Bye Splinter." He chuckled and waved me off as I went down the stairs. 

Mikey jumped forward, "You ready Cinni?!" I jumped off the last step.

"Yep!!" He chuckled and started to run with me. As we ran ahead of the others I yelled out, "Slow pokes!!" Mikey laughed and we put on a burst of speed as the others started to run too.

We soon came to a clearing with a clear pool of water with a tiny water fall. Big boulders scattered around the beach with a few trees surrounding the little lagoon. I looked around and grinned taking a deep breath of fresh air, I let it out with a giggle. The others came soon and we started to set up umbrellas and blankets. Mona hopped up on a boulder and laid with her back facing the sun.

Leo lay with his face covered by the shade of an umbrella talking with Donnie. Venus and Nari set a blanket down and put the food basket down. I looked over and saw Raph and Mikey jumping off an out crop doing flips and yelling out playful insults to one another.

I giggled and jumped up next to Mona, "Sun feel good."

She smiled her eyes still closed, "Yeah, I miss sun bathing."

I smiled and tilted my head, "Sun bathing? Cinni like too!" 

She opened one eye and smirked, "You know you can take that robe off now."

"Cinni can?" She nodded, I shrugged and undid the knot letting the robe fall off my shoulders and on the rock. I smiled at my suit it was cute, I had a pink top that looked like an exercise bra showing off my stomach muscles, and a frilly short skirt that bleed from light pink to dark.

Mona chuckled, "Nari did good." Then she glanced behind me and smirked. I looked behind me and saw a red faced Mikey staring at me from the pool, before Raph jumped down on him. "Seems like Mikey thought so too." I blushed and hopped down, "Where are you going." She grinned down at me and my blush.

"N-Nari call Cinni, Bye!" I snatched my robe and went over to the other girls quickly as Mona laughed.

Venus looked up as I sat down with them under an umbrella, "Hi Cinni, are you okay?"

My blush still there I looked at the girls, "Cinni have secret."

Nari quirked an eyebrow and sat up, Venus looked around and saw that no one was around, "You can tell us Cinni-girl, we won't tell." Venus scooted closer with a gentle smile.

I bit my bottom lip and looked around once more before looking down hiding behind my bangs. "Cinni?" Nari smiled and put a hand on mine, "I promise we won't tell."

I took a breath before looking around again, and leaned forward, "Cinni like Mikey a lot!" I whispered giggling.

They both smiled, Venus gave me a hug, "We won't tell Cinni."

I looked at them, "But what Cinni do now?!"

Nari smiled, "Trust your feelings."

"Be yourself." Venus grinned.

"That all Cinni do?" I asked.

"For now, yeah. Trust your instincts Cinni, and everything will be okay!" Nari gave my hand a squeeze. I smiled at them both before hugging them both tight.

"Venus, Nari Awesome!!" I yelled out.

"Yes they are!!" Don and Leo called out making us chuckle. I looked over at Mona and saw her smiling as she winked and went back to sun bathing.

I felt a cold drop of water go down my back, I yelped and stood up shivering. I turned around and found Mikey grinning, "Mikey?! That cold!!" he reached forward and flicked his hand getting me with some sprinkles. I backed up holding my hands up, "Mikey! Stop!" I giggled and started to run as he kept it up. I ended up on the out crop with Mikey coming towards me, I looked behind me and saw that I was on the edge.

Terrified I looked over at Mikey, "Mikey! Wait!" He stopped surprised.

"What's wrong Cinni? You aren't hurt are you?!" I shook my head and stepped closer to him away from the edge.

"Cinni can't swim!"

He smiled, "That's okay, I can teach you!" He them turned away and walked back before running and jumping off the edge into the water a few feet below. I looked over as he popped out, "Hi Cinni!" I giggled and waved at him.

"Now your turn!" I looked down at him frozen, he shook his head still smiling, "I'll catch you, don't worry!"

I bit my lip and looked down at him, "Pr-pro-promise."

He nodded, "Trust me." I smiled and sat on the edge my feet dangling over, "On three okay?" I nodded still scared, "It's okay Cinni, I promise. Now 1-2-3!" I took an breath and pushed myself off the edge. My feet hit the water followed by the rest of me, but before I could go all the way down I felt a pair of strong arms holding me up. I blinked up and saw Mikey grinning, "See told you, you could trust me!"

I giggled and looked down trying to see what he was doing to keep us up, "How swim?"

"I'm kicking my legs back and forth, steady. . . um here hold on." He turned us around, I stiffened and wrapped my arms around him, he chuckled and slowly swam backwards until he stopped now standing on something. "Okay now I'm going to hold you out," I stared at him scared, he shook his head, "Don't worry I won't let you go, I'm just letting you try to tread water."

"Tread water?"

"Yeah like staying above the water, kicking like how I was doing." I nodded understanding, "You ready?" My breathing got quicker as he gently pushed me away. I clutched his arms eyes closed as he held me an arms length away, "I won't let you fall Cinni, I promised." I peaked over at him, he gave me an encouraging smile.

I looked down and started to move my legs back and forth, like a fish, "Kick like you're walking fast." He said calmly, I separated my legs and did as he asked. I started to feel the push of the water and kicked a little faster. I felt him give my hands a squeeze, I looked up at his smiling face, "Hey Cinni?"

"Yeah Mikey?"

"You're swimming!" He grinned.

I looked down excited as I realized that I was going backwards just holding Mikey's hands, "Swimming? Cinni Swimming!!" I let go of his hands in excitement and started to sink.

"Mikey?!" He pushed forward and held me back up again.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "I got ya Cinni, your okay."

 I looked up at him and giggled,"Sorry."

He chuckled, "You don't have to be sorry, that was awesome! Princess you were swimming!"

"Princess?" I looked down my cheeks lighting up, my ears back shy.

"Yeah," He cleared his throat, his heart escalated nervous, "It kind of, well, fits you."

I looked up at him with my eyes, he had an honest smile that was embellished with a light blush, his orange mask was crooked. I reach my hand up and pulled the right side down until it was framing his baby blues eyes perfectly, I smiled. I started to pull my hand away but was stopped as his rested on top. He smiled and moved my hand down to his mouth were he kiss my palm, "Princess Cinnamon." I giggled and felt him smile.

I caught his eyes and my smile went warm and kind. He looked at me his arm around my waist tightening pressing me close. My breath hitched as I saw how close our faces were. I glanced down at his mouth then back up into those beautiful joyful blues. He started to lean forward his eyes closing, I followed his lead and did so as well, shutting my eyes getting ever closer to him.

"RAPHAEL!!" I heard a splash and felt Mikey jerk back a little, I squeaked alarmed and looked over to see that Raph had thrown Mona into the pool. She came up angry and started to chase Raph as he teased her, soon it turned into a game.

I looked back at Mikey his face turned watching amused, I felt my heart flutter and leaned up quickly placing a kiss on his cheek. He stiffened blushing as he looked back to me grinning, I giggled, "Thanks Mikey, for teaching Cinni to swim!"

Grinning he held me closer in a hug, "You're welcome. . . Princess." I giggled happily as he swam us back to the beach to eat with the rest of the family.

(Hello my wonderful little Jewels!!! I absolutely loved Writing this Chappy!! I hope you Liked it too!! I just wanted to Say thank you So much for all of The support you guys have Given me, and All Your wonderful comments!! Thank you!! Only a few more Chappy's to go and then that will ((maybe)) be the end of My Paw Prints. . . Dang that was a lot more difficult to write then I thought It would be. Well Have a Great day, and Have Fun!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 20.1K 58
"I'll tell you all the stories you want." In New York, the buildings are quiet as the people of Manhattan sleep. By the glow of the moon, the silhoue...
1.5K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
4.1K 147 28
Narrator: Turtlelover1987 { Tmnt 2016 version} Published: May 11, 2019 A cop named Leonardo has been struggling with his past for three years know a...