We meet yet again (Eren x Lev...

Von CeceliaOwen2001

Eren is 17 and good at drawing and writing. One day he drew a character who he calls Levi and in English clas... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fanfiction Preview

Chapter 10

5.6K 282 236
Von CeceliaOwen2001

(HEY! I'm back with a new chapter. I can't believe I have over 100 views. Thank you all so much for reading. Enjoy)
Did I hear him correctly? Did Levi just say that he loved me? I couldn't believe it. I felt myself blush more as I was lying on Levi's chest. I clutched onto his shirt.
"You do?" I asked shocked, still quite surprised.
"Yes." I felt myself turn even more read as he kissed my head.
"Levi?" I said, still lying on him as he sat up.
"What?" I looked up at him to see his lips which were a pale red and looked so soft. I wanted to taste them. I wanted to feel them against my lips. I wanted his tongue to explore every inch of my mouth. I wanted him to kiss me like I was his and nobody else's, but I had to ask.
"I-I-I want to...*sigh* I want to ki..." I hid my face in his shirt embarrassed until I felt him pull my face up and look into my eyes. Then he pulled my face towards him, kissing me passionately. He's kissing me. He's actually kissing me. Am I dreaming? I swear to the love of god (or freckled Jesus, your choice) if I'm dreaming... I started to kiss him back, never wanting to pull away. He brushed his tongue against my lips, asking me for an entrance. I hesitantly opened my mouth letting his tongue shoot in and our tongues fought for dominance. Of course he won and I don't know why but I wasn't surprised. My wish was granted as he explored every inch of my mouth. I broke the kiss, needing air leaving a small trail of saliva connected to each of our lips. Suddenly he pinned me to the floor, looking down on me and started kissing me again. I melted into the kiss, kissing him back passionately. He moved from my lips and started kissing down on my neck. I moaned but i could see what this was leading to. "L-Levi? A-aren't we moving a bit too fast?" He stopped kissing my neck and looked up at me, lying on my chest.
"I've thought of this moment ever since we first met. Of course we were in a much cleaner place than this but when you told me you loved me I couldn't hold back." He said in a flat tone. "Eren, I want you."
"Levi." I said seeing him blush a little as he started kissing my neck again. "Levi..." I closed my eyes, wanting this to happen when

I woke up.

I woke up. I fucking woke up. Why? Why can't for once not everything be a dream?! I groaned out in frustration then felt a sharp pain in my waste.
"Ow. What th- Ow!" I said as I felt it again. I looked over beside me to see that I wasn't lying in my bed. But that wasn't it. Levi was beside me. He muttered "Take a hint brat. I kick you once, it means shut the fuck up." I backed away in shock until I fell off the bed. I was about to curse but was afraid that he'd kill me. That reminds me. Mikasa. She's probably worried sick about me. I stood up to get my bag but remembered that I wasn't in my own room. First of all, this room was clean. Extremely clean. Wait. What am I thinking? What the hell am I doing in what I think is Levi's room? And how long have I been here? I scanned the bedroom, looking for my bag until I realised I was suspended and I left my house without it. My phone must be in my pocket. I reached into my trouser pocket, my fingers stretching to grab my phone. I pulled it out. Thanks god I'm wearing the same clothes. If I woke up in different clothes that would've meant Levi had changed me. Although, would that be such a bad thing? Hmm- no. Concentrate Eren. I turned on my phone to see many missed calls and texts.

Mikasa:
Eren? Where are you?

Missed call from Mikasa
Wednesday 21st September 18:06

Missed call from Mikasa
Wednesday 21st September 18:09

Missed call from Mikasa
Wednesday 21st September 18:15

There were a few like that. But the strange thing was this:

Missed call from Mikasa
Thursday 22nd September 08:45

Mikasa:
Eren. Where the fuck are you?! I'm getting scared.

Missed call from Mikasa
Thursday 22nd September 21:28

Mikasa:
EREN!!! ANSWER MY BLOODY TEXTS AND CALLS OTHERWISE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

Missed call from Mikasa
Friday 23rd September 08:34

Mikasa:
Good morning Eren. Are you dead? Eren! Please!!!!! For fucks sake answer me or I'm calling the police to search for you.

I checked the date and time on my phone.

Friday 23rd September
9:55am

It was Wednesday when Levi showed me his town, when I passed out... I've been out for 3 days?! "Three days?!" I said aloud, quite loudly. I probably woke Levi up but I didn't care. Three days. I had to call Mikasa. She was going to call the police. I dialled her number.

Ring ring

Hello?

Hey Mikasa.

EREN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!! I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! HOW DARE YOU- this went on for a bit. I had to hold the phone away from my ear because she was shouting so loudly.

"Mikasa. Don't worry. I'll explain everything tonight. Promise. Just calm down."

"You better be home tonight or you will wish you were dead! Got that?"

"Yeah. See you tonight." I hung up the phone and sighed.
"What time?" I heard Levi say. I jumped and dropped my phone in surprise. I wasn't expecting Levi to talk.
"I thought you were sleeping."
"Yeah. Because I'm supernatural and can sleep through the racket you just made." He said rubbing his eyes, yawning. So cute. I needed answers though.
"What happened?" I said, picking up my phone.
"You passed out, I took you here and kept an eye on you. Simple as that." He replied, lying back down, pulling the blanket over him.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"In my house. By the way the only reason you are sleeping in the same bed as me is because I'm not a complete heartless son of bitch so I wasn't going to make you sleep on the floor. I'm also not somebody who would let a stranger take up the whole bed. No more questions. I'm going back to sleep. You better not wake me up."
I sat there, unsure on what to do. I decided I wanted some more rest so I got back into his bed and lay there. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, I heard little snores coming from Levi. He's fast asleep already? That was quick. I lay there, staring at the ceiling, thinking. I can't just get up and leave. Can I? No. That'd be rude since he's taken the trouble to look after me which reminds me. I need to thank him. I heard shuffling next to me as I closed my eyes, about to be absorbed by the bed. Then to my surprise, I felt something warm against me. Levi? I opened my eyes to see what was beside me. I was right. It was Levi. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. I turned myself so I could face him. All I wanted to do was hold him. He was so warm. Is he deeply asleep? I gently put my head on him chest. This is not a good idea. He's going to wake up. Ignoring my thoughts, I closed my eyes, fully resting my head in him. He started stirring. Crap. He's going to kill me. He's going to wake up and kill me. I'm dead. I'm dead. But I didn't move. I fell asleep, listening to the soothing sound of Levi's heart beating and feeling this warmth of his body. Im so warm and cozy. I don't want to move. Before I knew it, I was entering my world of dreams.

Dream:

It was completely dark. All I could here were voices.
"It wasn't his fault."

"I don't know if you aware of this but the agreement was that if he lost control, he'd die. And you were going to kill him."

What are they- why does this sound familiar?

"Erwin, he didn't lose control completely. He didn't kill a soldier. He didn't harm anyone. All he did was get a bit distracted and off task. The mission was a success anyway."

Erwin? Now this definitely feels familiar. Wasn't Erwin the Commander in my story?

"If I don't recall Levi, you said so yourself that if he did anything other than follow our orders, you would kill him. No line in between."

Levi? And who are they talking about?

"I know what I said."

"Then why won't you do it? Is it possible that you've grown a soft spot for the child?"

There was silence for a bit and then I heard Levi say

"And if I did would that be a problem?"

I heard Erwin laugh. Where am I? I tried moving but for some reason I couldn't. I felt chains brush against my arms and hand cuffs? I tried pulling away but the chains pulled me back.

"Looks like you do have a heart after all. If you don't execute Eren Jaeger tomorrow, you know what will happen and we wouldn't want that secret getting out now would we?"

My execution?! And Levi has to kill me?! What?!

"Fuck you, you piece of shit. Who do you think you are-"

"I'm not the only one who expects this. The whole court and country does."

There was a pause.

"Do this for humanity's sake."

"Fuck humanity."

Then I heard footsteps and keys unlocking a door. A harsh hand picked me up by the arm. Why can't I see anything? I tried to talk. To protest. Was I going to die? Was Levi really going to kill me? No. He wouldn't. Erwin and him himself said that he cared for me. He wouldn't kill me to keep some secret. But for humanity... Someone took something off my head and I looked around. I saw Mikasa trying to get to me...crying. Mikasa, crying? A soldier was holding her and Armin back. I looked in front of me to see Levi, who took out his sword.
"I warned you in the court kid. You could see this coming." I didn't see any emotion in his eyes. Was he ok with this? No. He argued to Erwin about it. But then...hoe could he do this so easily? He started heading towards me with his sword as he lifted it in the air. I tried to get away. To bite my hand. Anything. But a few soldiers slammed me to the ground. I looked up at Levi, begging him to not kill me. Screaming "PLEASE! PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I PROMISE! NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN!" I felt tears streaming down my face. A strange thought came to mind. I haven't killed all the Titans yet. I can't die yet. I have failed everyone.
"Goodbye Jaeger." Not even my real name. "I must admit, it was nice knowing you." He started to bring his sword down.

I woke up and felt that my head was on something wet. Was I crying? I felt tears rushing down. No. I am crying.
"Brat. Why are you crying?" It was Levi. I was alive. He didn't kill me. It was all just a bad dream.

(AN: Or was it?😱 Hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry I took so long to upload. Thank you for reading.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.6K 515 22
Eren Jaeger, 17 year old teenager who just moved to Shiganshina with his adoptive sister, 17 (3 months older), and live with their best childhood fri...
81.4K 3.1K 26
After being abandoned by his mom at the age of sixteen (For a reason that will be revealed in the story), Eren Jaeger is left taking care of himself...
143K 6.7K 41
[Highest Ranking]: #96 in Riren | #941 in Fanfiction {Highschool AU} • • • • [CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR RE-WRITING] Like many High-Schoolers, Eren had a...
238K 10.6K 38
Eren, who is abused physically and emotionally at home, cannot let anyone or his friends know what is happening at home. One day, when he has no one...