My Boss's Son

By TheWrittenVoice

Nikolai Osbourne is running out of options. How could he coax his notorious son into marriage after exhaustin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16 pt 1
Chapter 16 pt 2
A/N
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 (Honestly)
Epilogue

Chapter 7

49K 1.8K 161
By TheWrittenVoice

Dimitri pulled out his phone and called the main office at accounts. "Mr. Osbourne" a woman spoke kindly into the phone.

"Get me Rebecca. Tell her to come down here now."

"Okay sir but down where?" she questioned.

"In the lobby. Front of building" he snapped and clicked the end button.

He paced the floor impatiently, trying to prevent the blood from oozing out of his pores. His mind worked unceasingly. "Who could have possibly done this?"

Rebecca trotted towards him, the look of concern clear on her face. "What's wrong" she questioned as she approached.

Dimitri handed her the note and shifted aside so that she could see the car. Her eyes flung open in horror. "Who the hell did this?"

"I don't know, you tell me" he said. "Clearly the warning concerns you."

"What makes you so sure that it's about me?"

"Because you are the only woman I have been out with lately. Are you absolutely sure that you're not dating anyone else?"

She gripped onto his arm and found his eyes. "Hey, hey there is no one. I really don't know who did this."

His biceps felt like bone against her skin. His breathing was sound, like a monster brewing beneath.

"Let's just go back inside. I'm sure someone is probably just trying to prank you. Come on relax" she pressed harder onto his muscles.

The lids brought darkness to the two grey tunnels for a few seconds before reopening. Dimitri exhaled a slow steady breath.

"Find who did this!" he scolded the main guard and proceeded inside.

Rebecca rested her arm around his waist and followed after him. It was a silent ride up the elevator. She stopped him when he was just in front of her office. "Hey, don't worry about it okay. It was probably some jerk. Have lunch with me today at the café downstairs?"

Rage formed a sticky goo in his mouth and he couldn't find himself to speak. He nodded and disappeared behind the door. Valarie stood on alert as he entered. He emptied his pockets, slid the items across the table and paced the floor of the room.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Valarie questioned but he didn't respond. She gritted her teeth in annoyance. "Look if this has to do anything with your relationship I suggest you stop keeping your mouth shut. If this is ever going to work out, I need to know."

His eyes rose to meet hers "I don't know if it relates or not. I think it does but she thinks otherwise. Some asshole left a little note for me warning me not to go around his chick. She is the only bitch I've been with lately so I can't see how this could not relate to her but she is positive that there's no one around who could do this so I don't know what to believe. We're going for lunch again today."

Her neat eyebrows knitted. "What! Did you find who did it? This better be just some stupid misunderstanding. Well I guess we'll see where this date goes then."

Rebecca retrieved her phone from her purse and practically ran to the washroom. She dialed in a number and awaited an answer.

"Hey babe" a voice sung into the phone.

"Don't babe me. I told you to stay away."

"Why push me away when you know you still want me?"

"I don't want you Derek. You left me. Go away and stay out of my life!"

"That's not what you said last week. Now some big shot picks you up and you're pretending that you don't want me? I told you I left you so that you would get some time to have some fun. I figured you would have gotten bored of me since we started off so early but playtime is over. He can't have you and besides, you know you want me."

She sunk her teeth into her lower lip and pondered for a moment. "Look I don't need you causing problems around here. Just go away."

"Stay away from him and let him stay away from you and there will be no problem at all. We're meant to be remember? We can have back what we had before. Just say yes."

"No!" she screamed into the phone and hung up.

***

Lunch passed very similar to the last. Dimitri walked uneasily out of the café, arm interlocked with Rebecca's. A man in a black hooded sweater stalked them from a distance. His hands balled into fists and he trailed behind them. They bent the corner and continued walking out towards the front where they came to a stop in front of the main entrance.

As they walked towards the large glass doors, a dark figure became apparent in the reflection. Dimitri furrowed his brows and spun around swiftly to see dark eyes glaring at him.

"For your status you would think a man like you would have some sense but I think daddy should have left you in school a few more years. Didn't I warn you to stay away from her?" the voice bellowed from the tall figure.

Dimitri balled his hands into fists and gritted his teeth. He took a few steps forward "Who the hell are you?"

Rebecca flashed her eyes open in horror. She rested an arm on his shoulder to try to restrain him but he lightly shrugged her off.

"I asked you a bloody question you bastard!"

"The hooded man stepped forward and slowly unveiled himself. "I was the ex-boyfriend. That's right, WAS..." he said matter of fact.

The heat of his blood pinched beneath his skin. Dimitri glared at him then turned to face Rebecca.

"I don't know what he is talking about" her voice shivered like a leaf in the wind.

"Oh come on Rebecca, we've been talking for weeks now. Don't pretend you didn't say that you wanted me back."

"Look Derek I told you that I'm done. Just leave me alone, I don't want you back. Just leave."

Those grey eyes met hers and she could have sworn that a thunderstorm was brewing in them.

"You said you didn't speak to him since the last break up. What the hell is this shit?" Dimitri spoke between clenched teeth. Rebecca placed her palm on his chest and struggled to explain.

The messy shoulder length, dirty blonde haired man eyed her hand like a hawk. "Get your hands of my chick may'n or things will get really ugly."

"She is not your chick, she is with me now. She said she doesn't want you. Now get off my space!"

Two security guards emerged from inside and walked towards Derek. Their hands were placed at their sides ready to draw any weapon they had. A sly smile played across his face and he stroked his blonde goatee. "Wow and he has guardian angels too. When you think he couldn't be more of a faggot" Derek mused.

Muscles turned to bone beneath skin. Dimitri struggled to contain himself. He would floor him with one strike and scar him for life but it would risk his father thinking even lower of him. He knew him too well. The relationship part was already something but a fight, especially in front of his company where everyone would know all and see all? That would definitely push him over the edge. Feeling his ego falling lower and lower to the ground, he waved his hands to let the security fall back. They hesitantly retreated behind him.

Derek closed in the distance between them. His eyes searched for Rebecca's but she couldn't look at him. His hand rose to meet her cheek and he stroked it lightly. She flushed under his touch.

Dimitri could feel her grasp slowly falling from his arm. He furrowed his brows as she gradually slipped away. His mind ticked like a time bomb. She wasn't going to choose that douche over him was she?

"Tell him baby. Tell him that you don't want him and you want me" Derek coached. She couldn't respond. Her stomach churned violently. Memories were possessing her mind and controlling her actions. She couldn't think straight.

Patience was growing to a thin thread. Both awaited an answer in hope that it would go the way they wanted it to. Just a few more seconds of silence and Derek's thread snapped first.

His arms reached out to grab her and he crushed his lips onto hers. Her arms initially fell to her sides in submission as he took full possession of her lips. Dimitri turned blood red as her arms snaked up to wrap around his neck. She was kissing him back! In that same hungry motion. His mind kept track of time in his head. It was well over ten seconds now and they were still going. A genuine moan escaped her and that was his undoing. He could bare this no longer.

He turned swiftly on the balls of his feet and disappeared inside. His hands were balled so tightly into fists that his bones cracked beneath. He walked into his office and slammed the door behind him.

Valarie observed his features. It was like he was just three seconds from exploding.

"What the hell happened?" Valarie questioned.

"Turned out her ex wasn't her freaking ex. That bitch! She left me there like a complete ass" he ran his hand through his messy coffee hair.

"No shit" Valarie sighed. She looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Next!" he screamed at her. "Someone a little less cold and bitchy would be nice. Someone who doesn't lie would be so freaking nice! Go find me one now."

Valarie totally ditched accounts this time. As she turned to walk down the corridor, she mindlessly bumped into a dark haired girl about the same height as her. The files were knocked out of her hands and fell randomly on the floor.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Valarie said exasperatedly.

"It's okay" the timid voice replied. They both fell on knees and started shuffling the papers together.

"You don't have a folders for these?" Valarie asked and she simply shook her head negatively. A small smile played across her face and one could simply not notice how adorable she was. Valarie smiled at her in amusement.

"Do you know where to find the folders?" Valarie questioned.

She again shook her head negatively. "I'm new here. I'm still finding my way around" she said, her voice small.

"Ahh, well I can find someone to help you around if you would like."

"That would be great" she commented.

"What's your name?"

"Emily."

"Well then Emily, follow me" she smiled.

Valarie led the way back to the office and Emily followed timidly behind.

They entered the office and eyes immediately fell on them. Emily hugged her files tighter as her large brown eyes meshed with grey. She swallowed a rock and tried feverishly not to melt to the floor.

Dimitri looked back and forth between them in amusement. Their voluminous curly hair fell in exactly the same array around their faces. The shape of their eyebrows gave them a similar natural expression. Their lips were almost the same shade of red. It was only then that he realized how animated Valarie's eyes were. He smiled secretively as he gaped at the two.

It took another moment to snap himself out of it. He walked boldly towards Emily and held out his hand to her. She lightly rested her hand in his.

"Dimitri Osbourne" he introduced himself.

"Emily. Emily Hart" her voice managed.

"I have some things to tend to. Show her around will you?" Valarie spoke.

Dimitri smiled and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
335 17 16
All it takes sometimes is a soul for a kiss... Deals were a complicated thing that always turned people against one another. Crazy favours on the oth...
49.3K 2.6K 12
Mew is the ultimate rich businessmen who handle multi-business definitely didn't have time for love relationship but fuck around freely without any e...
1.2M 27.7K 38
(COMPLETE) B-1 "Along with that we will be divorced in 5 years! It's simple!" He just smirks at me while I'm chewing on my pen looking things over. "...