Seven mates for seven brothers

By sillynanagurl

The rogues have terrorised all the packs, killed as many female weres as they could in their quest to claim a... More

1- Are you trying to kill me?
2- Inroduce us please!
3- She killed an alpha!
4- They should have been were-rabits!
5- What is eating you?
6- A new tradition!
7- About gifts and changes
8- The long U-haul
9- Charge it!
10- Spilt milk
11- That means you can all fit!
12- You are on!
13- Not fair.
14- Sexy ears
15- What happened?
16 -Where are you going?
17- Want to scrub my back?
18 - I should be afraid
19 - That's for stealing her!
21- No you don't, or no you do?
22- Lose the shirt
23 - Do you have an appointment?
24 - They are my brothers!
25 - I can't wait
26- Waiting
27 - I hate backseat drivers!
28 - A bear with a toothache
29- What did I do?
30- A penny for your thoughts
31- You remembered.
32- To the sauna
33- What are we doing here?
34- You're the boss
35- I'm a big girl
36- table for two
37- Do you drink coffee?
38 - huffed and puffed
39- A long time to wait
40- Are you stalking me?
41- Let's get out of here
42- Did I do something wrong?
43- That is so corny.
44- Toxic waste!
45 - I think I am going to become a bachelor
46 - Build me a fire
47- They turned out fine!
48- Nobody else was
49- A strange dance
50- Seconds?
51- Let me help
52- A little concerned
53- What is the matter?
54- Really?
55- You must be joking!
56- Congratulations!
57- A loaf of bread
58- Mornin' to you too
59- crrr-unchy
60- 'S - M - I - L - E'
61- Popcorn with attitude
62- Impress them with your cooking
63 - a fitting end

20- Is that your professional opinion?

111K 1.6K 41
By sillynanagurl

Alex explained carefully to Dinah how to get to their place, and he, Cassy and all his brothers left for home, while the girls went to their guest house first to pick up some stuff.  Somehow during him giving directions, Cassy had invited the girls to stay over at their place while they were still in town; and it made him feel so good that she was comfortable enough to invite people over to stay without having to check with him first; she had really made his home hers.  Now two of his brother’s mates as well as three others were going to be staying over, while the other five were going to be doing their own ‘thing’; but this afternoon, they would all be there.  He was not sure what made Carter and Derrick agree to part with their mates, but obviously Cassy had successfully managed to threaten them with something.  Liz and Tina had promised the boys that they would hurry the others up to pack their bags so that it wouldn’t take too long to reach their home.

As they were driving home Alex listened with one ear as Cassy lectured the boys on how to behave properly.  She asked them very nicely to keep their rooms tidy; she would not tolerate being embarrassed by them.  They were told not to run around the house in only their boxers, and when they came in from a ‘run’; they please had to use the toweling robes she had hanging in a closet she had put up outside.

When they got home, all the shopping bags were taken to the kitchen where Cassy would sort out what went where and they were all chased to their rooms to tidy up and make sure the beds were made.  By the time they were finished with that, they were all sitting around the kitchen table.  Cassy had a cardboard box sitting on a counter top.  She waited until they were all there before speaking.

“Now you guys are all nice big boys, so I am not going to lecture you on how to behave around the girls, but;” and she glared at them.  “If any one of you behaves badly, you are going to be regretting it for the rest of your lives.”

Brian huffed a bit at that, but when she looked at him; he smiled charmingly at her.

“Before they get here, there is one other thing I would like to discuss.”  She got up and took six smaller boxes out of the cardboard box.  They were all nicely wrapped in gift wrap.

Alex choked on the coffee he was drinking and Cassy smiled at him with a wink.  He remembered where he had seen Cassy give a box that had been the same size and wrapped pretty much the same way these were.  Cassy handed the boys one each, even Ethan; and Alex looked at her a raised eyebrow while she just shrugged at him.

“I expect you all to put this gift to good use for the next couple of days.”

Alex sat back and folded his arms over his chest.  “Don’t I get one?”  He watched with pleasure as it was her turn to choke; but to her credit she recovered quickly.

“Do you want one?”

He pretended to think about it while he kept an eye on his brothers.  “Nah, I don’t think so.  I made a promise the other day and I intend to keep it.”  He pretended not to notice the goose bumps on her arms or, the not so slight change in her scent, and luckily his brothers were too pre-occupied to notice.

Amidst loud protests and laughs they each unwrapped a box of condoms.

“What am I supposed to do with this?”  Conrad asked with a laugh.  “It is only Carter and Derrick that found their mates.”

Cassy tsked at him.  “Those are used to NOT get girls pregnant.  And I imagine some of you other boys might be getting lucky if you can behave yourselves properly.”

“Really?  What on earth would make you think that?”  Dennis demanded, scrunching up his face in thought.

“These are werewolves we are talking about, if you guys think you can get to be a bit horny, then so can they.  And believe me; you guys are not too bad looking.  And these girls are not blind.  I saw them checking you all out.”

“Hey,” Conrad protested; “we are totally awesome.  Not just plain ‘not too bad’.”

“OK,” Cassy admitted, pretending to be reluctant.  “But you are even more awesome after your hair cuts this morning.  And by the way Conrad and Ethan, I put your hair gel on the piles with your stuff over there.  See to it that it gets packed away properly.  All of you, take your stuff and pack it away before the girls get here.”

They took their stuff and hurried up the stairs.

“And put the shoes in the closets!”  Cassy called up after them.

“Carter and Derrick, we want to see you in my office when you are done, so hurry up please!”  Alex shouted up to them.

Cassy put the cardboard box away, and followed Alex into the office.  Carter and Derrick did not take their time and were down in only a few minutes.  Alex waited for them to take their seats.

“So, what can you tell me about your mates?”

“Liz is just perfect.”  Derrick sighed, his mind wandering at just how many ways she was.

“Is that all you were talking about; her perfectness?”  Alex asked with an understanding smile.  He could remember that it took everything in him to try not to think about how perfect Cassy was when he had met her.  She seemed to be such a perfect match for him in every possible way that it was hard to concentrate on why he did not want a mate in the first place.

“No, that wasn’t all.  She is actually five months older than I am, so she is seventeen as well at the moment.  She will be finishing with school this year.  And she wants me to cut my hair?”  The last sentence was said in a question, as if he did not understand why she should want him to cut his hair of all things.

“Most likely so that she can see you lovely eyes all the time.”  Cassy answered, smiling at him gently and combing his hair back with her fingers.  This girl was going to get him out of his shell.  She had been talking to Dinah quite a lot about the girls; and secretly, she thought she knew more about them than the boys did.  Dinah had spoken very highly of both girls.

Liz was a down to earth girl who helped out teaching the little kids at her pack on Saturdays, much the same as Cassy did, so she looked forward to having some experienced help when the Yellow Stone pack was sorted out.

On the other hand, Tina was rather competitive due to her size.  Dinah had thought that it might be a problem, but Cassy figured that Carter’s easy going nature would get her to ease up on that a bit.

Carter sighed, a slight frown on his face.  “Tina is only sixteen, and has been shifting for about half a year now.”  He cleared his throat uncomfortably, but carried on.  “Personally, I think she is a little to young for me to claim her, perhaps I should wait a while.”

“And have you discussed your concerns with her?”  Alex asked.

“At the bowling alley!  No ways!  Too many ears.  I wanted to wait until we were alone to discuss this in private.”

“Good.  Just don’t make up your mind yet, Tina might have something to say about the subject.”  Alex advised and Carter nodded his head in agreement, although he decided to do his best to make her see reason if she did not agree with him.

They didn’t have more time to discuss anything, because they heard the sound of motorcars driving up outside.  Everybody rushed out to greet their guests; this was after all the first time the brothers had any visitors at their home.  They took the bags from the girls and put them at the foot of the stairs and herded them into the lounge.  Cassy and Ethan served cool drinks and some savories while everybody got better acquainted. 

When the snacks were finished, Cassy led the girls upstairs to take them to the guest rooms with the boys carrying their bags for them.  When they got upstairs, Tina did not have to ask which room belonged to Carter, she could smell it; and without waiting for an invitation, walked right in.

“Tina!  What are you doing?”  Carter asked, dumping the bags he had in his hands and following her inside.

Cassy fought back a smile and continued to show the other three girls their rooms.  Liz had taken Derrick’s hand and they went into his room.

Shutting the door with his foot, Derrick let go of the bags and pushed Liz into the wall with his body, cupping her face with both hands, his fingers tracing the contours of her face.

“I never knew time could move that slow.  It took you forever to get here!”  He groaned into her face.

He brushed his lips against hers, breathing in her scent as she snaked her arms around his neck, bringing their lips closer.  He almost surrendered to the yearning inside him to claim her; instead he only lightly grazed that part of her neck that would one day bear his mark.

“Oh Derrick,” Liz moaned.  “Kiss me already will you.”

He did as he was told. Making sure he kept it only at that, he still had to have that talk with her father and did not want him to get the wrong impression.  They might be more than human, but that did not mean that they did not have certain customs that had to be adhered to.  He had to get her father’s blessing before he acted without thinking.  The thought of her father made him lift his head and rest his forehead against hers.

“I still have to speak to your father Liz.  Do you have any idea how he is going to take this?”

Liz pulled back and looked at his mouth.  Goodness, he had the most kissable lips she had ever seen on a man.  Her legs were shaking so she walked over to the bed and sat down.  He came to join her, but thankfully sat at the end so that there was some space between them.

“I am not too sure,” she admitted playing with a strand of her red-brown hair.  “I am his first daughter to find my mate.”  She explained nervously.

He held her hand, squeezing it gently, reassuring her.  “Don’t worry; everything is going to be fine.  I think it will help if we discuss what we are going to do now.”

“Do you mean right now, or later; or much later?”  She asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

He laughed at her attempt to distract him, even if it nearly drove him out of his mind.  “Much later.  You still have half a year of school to finish.  It would be stupid to change schools now; so how about I come over there until you finish.  It would give your parents the time to get to know me, don’t you think?”

Liz jumped up and threw herself on him.  “Are you sure?”  She asked, her bright smile leaving him dazed.

“Hmm?”  He was lost in her hazel eyes.  “Oh, yes.  I would do anything for you.”

“Thank you.”  She whispered just before their lips met, her hands pushing him backwards onto the bed.

“Tina, you are not going to be sleeping in here and that is final!”  Carter protested frantically when she put her bags down on his bed.

“Is that you professional opinion?”  She asked cheekily.

“No, it is my honest opinion.”  He countered.  “Tina, I just don’t think it would be a good idea right now, that’s all.”

“You don’t want me?”  Tina crossed her arms, her one finger tapping her arm.

“No!”  Carter hesitated.  “Yes!”  He groaned in frustration and grabbed the top of her arms.  “I want you so badly I could lock you in here with me forever and make love to you until we are both starving; but I can not do that to you.  I am nineteen while you are only sixteen.”

Tina stepped right up to him and put her hand on his cheek.  “It won’t be something you do to me Carter; we will make love to each other.  We will do it together, with each other; not to each other.”

Her words ricochet in his head.  There is nothing in the world he wanted more than to do what she wanted, but she was so delicate, he was afraid he might hurt her, if they waited for maybe a year?  Surely it would be better to wait.  Even if he died waiting.

Before she could voice another argument he put his finger on her lips.  “Let us first get past your father, OK?  We should listen to any objections he might have to claiming you right now.  If he doesn’t have a problem with it, we can discuss this further.”  He let his arms fold around her, thrilling at the sense of completeness he had when he was with her.  “For now, I would like to kiss you; if I may?”

Tina nodded her head, her throat to thick to reply.  His lips gently touched hers, almost reverently and with a sigh, she moved her lips against his.  He lifted her slightly, supporting her weight with his arms.  Teasing her by nibbling on her lips, she growled at him, and that sound made him forget that he had ever thought of her as too delicate for his loving.

She had never experienced a kiss like this before.  It was raging in her like a wildfire, and she willingly gave in to the heat that engulfed her.  Clinging to him as if her life depended on it, she wrapped her legs around his waist so that he was free to use his hands; which he did, dragging them up her back.  When he felt bare skin under his hand, he froze.  Electricity traveled through his body, numbing his thoughts to anything but the girl in his arms.  Soft throaty moans were inspired him to hear more, so he moved one hand to the front, sliding on the soft skin under her breast.

“Carter.”  Her voice brought him back to his sense and he tore his lips from hers; breathing deeply, not caring that her scent was burning in him.  His wolf was satisfied that his mate lusted after him as he did for her.  His body’s reaction to her kisses, her touch, and the soft moans was evidence of that. 

He carefully untwined her legs from around his waist, but instead of putting her on her feet, he carried her to the bed and set her down softly, lying down next to her with her tight in his embrace.

“So Tina, when you aren’t busy driving guys out of their minds, what do you do to keep yourself busy?”

“That is a hobby I only started today, if I like it, I might carry on with it.  Do you think I could be any good at it if I tried real hard?”

He groaned.  “I would hate to see what damage you could do if you tried my sweet.”

“Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.”  She smiled at him mischievously.

Returning her smile he kissed her on her nose.  “Only the tiny ones.”

They carried on talking until Alex called out to the two of them, as well as Derrick and Liz.  They found Alex and Cassy in his study.  Dinah was there as well.

“Hope you guys are ready to make that phone call?”

Derrick and Carter looked at each other nervously and nodded.  The sooner they got it over and done with, the better.

Dinah smiled at them encouragingly and dialed the number for the pack house.  They had to inform the alpha first, before they spoke to the fathers.  After dialing the number, she gave the phone to Alex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 68 17
It begins with a little cry for help and everything ends up better. You find your mate who you're looking for, but sometimes you just don't see the w...
30.4K 1.8K 27
ATTENTION THIS IS BOOK 2 IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK Living In A Pack PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS, READ THE FIRST ONE FIRST ••••••••••••••••••••...
17.4K 314 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
867K 25.5K 26
"I own you, Cassia. Your body, your heart, your soul- they belong to me. Don't ever try to deny me something that's mine because I can promise you th...