Switching Between (Teen Wolf...

By cali_marie04

What if I told you that for the past few years I have been switching, popping in and out of, my world and the... More

Prologue
Fading-Chapter 1
Is This Some Sick Joke?-Chapter 2
I'm Going for the Shock Factor-Chapter 3
New Beginnings-Chapter 4

First Day-Chapter 5

33 1 0
By cali_marie04

All the guys really did for me was show where the front office was before they said they had a morning lacrosse practice to get to. So basically I was on my own. I know Lydia isn't back yet from her run in the woods and probably won't be for another few days at least. Then again I don't really know, I mean when you are watching the show they don't really give you real timeline of everything that's going on.

I approached the front desk when a semi nice looking lady was sitting behind. "Hi, my name is Cali I'm a new student here, my uncle said he registered me last week?"

"Yes, I have you file right here, I was just waiting for you to show up. Looks like you have Chemistry with Mr. Harris first hour." She said that with a smile. Which I don't really understand considering she was talking about Harris. I mean how do the teachers not know how bad he is?

I had to sign a few forms and go over some rules with the principle, by the time that was all over we were about 15 minutes into first hour. I can't wait to see what Harris says about this.

The principle walks me down and knocks on the door, then opens it. "Mr. Harris this is your new student, class this is Cali she is new to Beacon Hills. I hope everyone gives her a warm welcome." Then he walks out leaves me with the devil that is Harris.

He doesn't do an introduction or anything, just hands me a book and says "You can sit in the back next to Danny, Danny raise your hand, I will give you the same test everyone else is taking right now to see if you know anything." All I did is raise my eyebrow at him then walk to where Danny was raising his hand. As if in reality, he even needed to do that.

As I sat down Danny introduced himself. I knew Jackson was sitting across from him and was looking at me like I was fresh prey for him to catch or something. I let it slide for now.

Okay it's been at least 3 minutes of taking "test" and he is still looking at me. I look up glare at him, raise my eyebrow and ask in a whisper "Is there something I can help you with? Because your staring is now beyond creepy and annoying."

He just smirks at me and says "Yeah actually you can help me by going out with me this weekend and allow me to properly show you the town." He's lying mostly because as he was saying that last part he was looking at whatever part of my body he can currently see.

My glare becomes worse "I think I'll pass, rich assholes who think they can have anything or anyone at any time really aren't my type. Points for trying though I guess."

His smirk immediately disappears and I can hear Danny next to me trying to choke down his laughter. I just keep blankly staring at Jackson. "Yeah whatever it's not like I actually wanted to go out with some low life newbie like you."

"Sure." I say rolling my eyes.

Danny turns to me and says "You know I think you and I will get along just fine, especially if you can keep putting Jackson in his place like that."

I just smile a return to taking the dumbass test. While also trying to ignore the conversation Stiles is trying to have with Scott, they really aren't as quite as they are probably hoping they would be.

Mr. Harris' lovely voice interrupts my train of thought, "This is pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."

I laugh along Danny and Jackson and probably the rest of the class, while Stiles asks "Can you do that?" At that moment I feel the need to face palm.

"Well there it is again. Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at 3:00 for detention." I'm still laughing.

"You too, Mr. McCall?"

"No, sir"

That's also when Jackson gets his freakish black nosebleed and runs out of the room to the bathroom. All Danny does is show Harris his paper and he walks away.

I guess I'll just continue taking the quiz? I mean it's not like I don't already know what's being said in that bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny how I end up with the locker right next to Alison's. Scott and Stiles leave the classroom way too quickly for me to even think about following them.

Allison is already at her locker when I find mine. I just calmly start trying to open it. Even when I put in the combo it doesn't even budge, I try many more times. After the 6th try I give up, lean my forehead on the locker and groan "Life really likes to fuck me over" I say to myself.

I hear laughing next to me and then remember that I am not in fact alone. I turned my head to look at her. "Having trouble?"

"No I just like not being able to open the thing I really need right now." I say with probably way to much sarcasm to be deemed appropriate.

"These lockers are all messed up. You have to kind of push in a up on the knob when you are putting the numbers in."

I look at her a little suspiciously, giving her the benefit of the doubt I try again, it works. I quickly put in my Chemistry book and turn back to face her. "Thanks I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't get that open. I'm Cali by the way, I'm new."

"I'm Allison, and no problem the same thing happened to me on my first day a few months ago. What class do you have next maybe we can walk together?"

I quickly look at my schedule and say "English with Mr. Barker"

"Good I have the same, I can get to know you some more, I just moved here a few months ago and I would have loved to have to more help on my first day."

I close my locker and lean up against it. She pulls a black dress out of it and quickly tells me she has a funeral she has to go to after school. I don't ask any questions because I know if I were in her situation I wouldn't want people asking. I also really don't need to considering I already know who it's for. She also pulls the note from Scott out of the vent holes and smiles.

That's when some guy a few lockers down says to her "Nice dress."

"Nice camera."

After that they just kind of smile awkwardly to each other. That's also when the girls across the hall start gossiping about her situation.

"Are you kidding me? I sit next to her in English."

"Find a new seat." Then they just start laughing.

I don't really like rude people so I speak up and say "Please do move seats, that way I'll take your old one, I sure she doesn't want a bitch like you to sit next to her anyway." They looked shocked that I said anything at all. They quickly start walking down the hallway.

"You didn't have to do that." Allison voice startles me I kind of forgot where I was.

"I've always hated girls like that, who have nothing to talk about other than other people's lives."

"You sound like you come from experience"

I just smile at her, "I guess you could say that, now come on English class awaits us." I just started walking down the hallway when her voice stopped me again.

"English is the other way."

I turned around and scrunched up my face while she was laughing at me. "Maybe I wanted to take a scenic route?"

"Yeah if you wanted to end up of the other side up the school not even close to class."

I just glare at her a motion for her to start walking. I totally interrupted the little moment her and Scott should have had, but I'm sure they can have another one later. Right now we have English.

By the end of the day I just wanted to run from the hell hole that I had to call my new school. I knew Stiles was in detention which was going to run later than he knew. Sucks for him I guess.

I know right now Kate Argent's funeral is going on and I also know Scott and Stiles will be stuck in the back of his dad's cruiser. I guess to spice things up I could go and be the one to get them out.

When I finally get there, there are cars everywhere for reporters and cops. I can also see Alison and her family sitting. Then I see Gerard, I really wish I could just get rid of him from the start. But I also know I have to let certain things play out to get the same ending. I really hate my "job".

I see them perk up in their seats which mean they heard the call, I make my way to the back of the car crouching down so I couldn't been seen I quietly and quickly open the door both of them just look at me in surprise I just motion for them to come out.

We are quickly run to Stiles jeep when I stop and say "Well this is where I leave your. Go do whatever it is that you two do I guess."

Stiles stops me "Where are you going? And how did you know we were going to be in there?"

"Well I don't know about you but I have homework to do, you know it being the first day and all. And I guess I just know things you don't." I shrugged walking away. He really looked like her wanted to follow me and ask more questions, but Scott pulled him back to the car and they drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know, I know it's not really much, and it's also been almost a year since I last updated. This chapter is pretty boring, but I'm pretty sure it will start getting more interesting soon. I guess I just kind of forgot about all of this. But I thought whoever still wants to read this deserves something. On the bright side I'm almost though the first episode. I'm pretty sure ill update soon; I'm horrible at promises with this so I won't do that. BYEEE

Please comment and vote!!!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...