Beschmutze

By pakitongkitong

Drabbles showing a wilder [sexier] side to KathNiel; Chapters aim to coincide with their real life events. ... More

art on art on art
fetish
who still says "doing it"
a n i m a l
a n i m a l . 2

turbulence

30K 124 15
By pakitongkitong

The interior of the craft was spacious, and filled with comfortable silence; although it wouldn't take much for the tired young man to drift off into some much needed sleep. Oh yes, sleep. The concert shows, endorsement shoots, album recording, and now this fashion show in Cebu, were only just a few of the gazillion things on his plate; and he would be lying if he said it wasn't suffocating.

He took a deep breath as if the thought could accomplish the very thing, then exhaled slowly in an attempt to expel the stress through his lungs.

He needed a distraction. Something to keep the angry buzz of career obligations from spinning around in his brain, even just for a moment.

A small hand came to rest on his right knee to stop it from shaking, albeit he had not realized he'd been doing so.

"Bal, is that you or the turbulence"

There it was.

Big doe eyes blinked at him curiously when he did not so much as smirk at her comment.

"Are you...alright?" her eyes searched his unreadable expression in growing concern.

Dark eyes quickly scanned the room from his window seat. As far as he knew, all the passengers were sleeping or deeply engrossed in a movie. Then quick as he had done so, he leaned in and placed a brief reverent kiss on her slightly-parted mouth.

Just as it had come, the contact was already gone, and it took her a few seconds to process what had just transpired.

"Bal!!" she hissed, eyes wide as saucers. The hand on his knee quickly shot out to wipe the dark red lipstick stain that smudged her partner's upturned grin.

"Im gonna slap you!" she whispered again. Lord knows she can't afford to deal with another scandal right now.

"Try it!" he replied with mirth, then ducked quickly to avoid a sweep of a hand aimed at his head. His own hand caught hers midair as he sent her another signature smirk.

"Let's play, bally."

She shot him an incredulous stare as she attempted to jerk her hand back, but to no avail. His sudden behavior was already irritating; you'd think she'd be used to it by now. And she was really looking forward to enjoying a nice quiet flight before the big show.

But of course, she had to sit next to an insufferable kid who liked to rile her up for fun.

She sighed "What now, Padilla"

The small smirk that splayed on his lips grew ever so slowly, much to her chagrin.

"Lets see who can send the other person over the edge first" he whispered as he tugged at her still-captured wrist and settled his gaze on her painted lips.

Just as she was about to to ask for clarification, her eyes widened when one of her fingers disappeared inside his mouth.

DJ tried his hardest to suppress a giggle as his leading lady let out a startled gasp once his lips applied a gentle suction to her dainty little middle finger. Hearing a sound like that coming from her only encouraged him to elicit more. She gaped at him, dumbstruck.

As he was approaching his next move, he received a big flick on the nose by her free hand.

Well, he should've seen that coming.

"Hoy, what kind of perverted game is this!?"

" I already told you, I'm gonna send you so over the edge, you're gonna beg me to take you right here on this plane"

His eyes narrowed as he heard a rather exaggerated snort coming from the so-called ladylike Teen Queen.

"How do you know you're not gonna be the one who's begging me?" she smirked, propping her elbow on the armrest. " You practically do that on a daily basis anyway"

"WOOW, coming from the girl who groped me as we boarded the plane!"

"Keep your voice down." She gazed at him through lowered lashes. "it's not my fault your butt is so...irresistible" she placed emphasis on the last word as she leaned forward til her lips grazed the shell of his ear. A small chill crawled up his spine as her breath fanned his sensitive skin.

"Loser has to do everything the Winner wants her to do for the remainder of the month" she cooed.

"Game" he nodded, exuding confidence as he sat upright in his chair. "That includes 2 hour back massages."

"Paying for all my food!" she added.

"And no more talking to that film crew's intern... You know the one with the tye-dye–"

"Yeah, Yeah" she brushed him off with a wave of her hand. "Man! Is it hot in here..." she breathed, unzipping her jacket and revealing a tight strapless red crop-top that covered barely half her torso. She slowly reclined her seat 30 degrees and arched her back, throwing her arms over her head invitingly as she stretched.

The young man's eyes immediately rested on her enticingly flat stomach, and watched the red material rise higher towards her xiphoid process. His eyes slowly traveled up to the valley of her breasts, which looked more prominent as she continued her exaggerated feline stretch.

"Ah, this feels good" she mewled softly, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. "Sometimes you just need a good stretch"

"That's hardly fair" He scoffed and leaned in to tickle her exposed side, causing her to squeak and immediately curl forward in her chair. He took this opportunity to encircle his arm around her and latch his lips onto her neck. She shivered as he began trailing hot open-mouth kisses towards the edge of her collarbone.

She hated how he knew her weak spot. She bit her lip to hold back a groan. All the while, her eyes darted back and forth between neighboring passengers in case anyone took notice of their little game.

DJ, on the other hand, was far from interested in their neighbors. He languidly sucked at every inch of her collarbone, determined to get her to moan out her approval of his ministrations.

His front teeth experimentally scraped the skin, which caused the object of his affection to finally shut her eyes and drop her head back, making her neck more vulnerable to him.

Too easy. He smirked into the crook of her neck and inhaled her lavender scent. This time, he gently caught a piece of skin in between his top and bottom teeth before pulling and releasing it; then capturing it again and repeating the process. Her fingers reached up to the side of his head and grabbed a fistful of hair, then pulled downward to stop his actions so that she doesn't lose this game prematurely, he determined. A dark growl rumbled at the back of his throat.

"If you play rough with me, I won't hold back. And I won't care who sees" he warned in a husky tone.

"Good, cause that would mean you lost" She matched her tone with his, eyes challenging him, then dropping down to stop at his lips. "We see who loses control first, remember?" she whispered, not breaking her gaze. He felt his pants tighten.

Fuck. He was talking big, but in reality he needed to act fast before he really breaks. His confidence was starting to wane. One of her God-given talents is utilizing her eyes to convey clear messages that range from "You're in trouble" to "I'm sorry" to "fuck me", and he knew she was currently using it to her advantage. He also knew he couldn't answer to the latter message just yet.

But it was difficult to go all out when they were strapped to their seats in a room full of passengers.

Acting on impulse, he smothered her lips with his own, slipping his tongue inside her warm cavern and indulging in her unique taste. He felt her lips quiver as she quickly responded, gliding her own tongue against his and moving her mouth with his own.

Suddenly the warm, wet contact was gone, and for a second Kath was making out with the air. With a indignant noise, she opened her eyes to see him watching her in amusement while he was catching his breath through that annoying upturned grin.

"See, I have lots of control."

"Yeah, we'll see about that" She said, yanking him by the collar and picking up where they left off.

She started sucking his bottom lip fervently, then tugging it gently with her front teeth. While she nibbled, his own hand traced the curve of her breast, and slid down to her bare waist, clutching it hard enough to leave a mark. In response she bit down harder on his bottom lip to suppress her moan, which did not help the growing hardness in his pants. The hand at her waist continued down to her lower abdomen and easily unfastened the button of her shorts, she writhed under his hands in an attempt to squirm away from his hold, but she was trapped between him and the arm rest. She broke away from his mouth in panic.

With a cocky grin he snaked his hand under the garter of her panties and traced his finger along the folds of her bare pussy. Her folds were already slick enough to easily slip through, and he wondered how many fingers he could fit inside this pussy before she could really scream her head off.

"Stop it, someone will see !" Kath struggled to wiggle free and push him away, but it only served to stimulate her clit further. A violent shudder ran through her body. One slip of his finger, and she would be riding him to high heaven.

"Just beg for it" he whispered sultrily. "I'll give it to you" he had her right where he wanted her, he could almost taste her surrender as her body tensed at the sheer temptation. His middle finger positioned right at her entrance, waiting for his cue to victory.

"NO" she mouthed, squeezing her eyes tightly and planting her feet on the floor for leverage as she lifted her body up to evade his fingers. Kath took this opportunity to grab his wrist and direct it to her face.She licked her lips.

His digits were moist, and gave off the alluring scent of her own essence.

Repeating the same action he had done to her in the beginning, she enclosed her mouth over his middle finger and sucked it greedily in a desperate attempt to take the upper hand in this game. He frowned.

Much to his displeasure, this action produces a different effect on him than it would ever have on any girl. His finger was thick and long, and he was absolutely aware that she was trying to portray a certain activity that they were both very familiar with.

All attempts to snatch back his hand were thwarted as she had his wrist in a vice-like grip. There was no escape.

He swallowed helplessly as he watched the girl guide his finger in and out of her small mouth. Cheeks flushed- fixing him with a triumphant eye-lock as she quickened the pace. His finger now soaking wet with saliva, he couldn't help but envision his own cock taking his finger's place, fucking her mouth the way he'd fuck her tight, dripping...

"I win."

She grinned around his finger as she sent a pointed gaze at the huge tent in his pants and the dark wet stain at the crown of it.

His imagination got the best of him, and he came on himself as a result.

"Fuck" He cursed, hastily loosened his belt and zipper to relieve the pressure, opening his fly and freeing his bulge contained by his boxers. He closed his eyes in defeat and slumped in his chair, already thinking of a way to relieve himself discretely if he strategically placed Kath's jacket over himself...

He suddenly opened his eyes to the feeling of a hot, wetness around his cock. To his horror, a head of hair appeared in his vision, hovering over his jeans, a pair of warm lips were gently mouthing cock with only the fabric of his underwear to separate the two..

Fuck. The beautiful warm sensation almost caused his eyes to roll to the back of his head as he immediately clutched the armrests on either side of him for dear life.

"Are.. you sure I didn't win, you seem to...really want this. More than me? " he offered weakly.

"No, love. I won. I'm just claiming my prize" she purred into his hardness as she peeked up at him sinisterly. The sight alone caused more blood to pool into his groin.

"As the winner, my first order of business is for you to beg me to take you to the bathroom so i can fuck you like a little bitch."

Inhaling sharply at the lewd command, he looked up to the ceiling before closing his eyes and surrendering.

"...Jusko, and little girls look up to you" He smirked at his leading lady as he stroked her hair.

"Come on, then. Time is ticking, loser!"

Yes his life was overwhelmed with stress and responsibilities. But if he was able to have this woman by his side, then all of that was worth it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we will begin our descent in 15 minutes, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and...."

"Fine, but don't come crying to me when you can't walk on the runway after this"

Way worth it.

-----

hi! ^^ before you go, please leave some feedback :3 it would be much appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
344K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...