Prince Gumball and Marshall L...

By Orangop3601

ADVENTURE TIME!! Prince Gumball is hesitant towards Marshall Lee because he hasn't decided on his feelings. M... More

Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee
Intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. edited
7.
8.
9. edited
10.
Author's Note
12. (mentions alcohol and sex)
13. Mature
14.
Author's Note
15.
16.

11.

7.3K 163 30
By Orangop3601

~Marshall~

What the actual hell. My fucking brother is sitting on my couch.

"I see you're very surprised of my visit. Don't worry, I already paid dad a visit and told him I'd be here." He looked at his nails and then shook his head and clucked his tongue at them.

"Get out of my fucking house." I said through my teeth.

He gave me a not impressed look. "Now, now, Marshall. That is no way to talk to your older brother."

"Go to hell." I sneered and then shut the door behind me. I crossed my arms on my chest and waited for him to get off my couch.

"If you think, I'm going to move, you'll be spending another thousand years waiting, all for nothing."

I sighed and sat in the recliner. "What do you want?"

"Can't I just see my little brother?"

I gave him a serious face. "Since when have you ever liked me?"

"Never." He said with a smile.

"Get out, Nikolai, before I beat your sorry flame ass out myself."

"What is this fuss over you and Prince Gumball, hmm?"

I glared at Nikolai. "Don't you talk about him."

"Does baby Marshall have feelings?"

I growled at him. "Stand down." I put my head in my hands. "Just leave, you only bring trouble when ever you visit."

"But I've been invited to the Royal Banquet for Princes tonight."

I slowly turned around. "No."

"But yes, Marshall. Were you invited?"

"Kinda."

"I suspect if your boyfriend is hosting the event, you're invited." Nikolai looked at the clock on the wall. It was a little after six. I don't keep track of time usually. "My, look at the time, I must be going. Say hello to Gumball for me. And congratulations."

Nikolai walked to the door and opened it. I stood there confused. "Wait-- what? Why are you congratulating me?"

Nikolai paused at the doorframe, his back to me. I can't believe after all these years he's still wearing that stupid spandex suit with the jewels, and the coattail and high collar. And it's orange and pink. I have nothing against the color pink... Gumball's very pink...

"Hasn't your boy toy told you?"

"What do you mean, what the hell are you talking about, Nikolai?"

"He's with child." And with that, Nikolai stepped into the sun and walked off my porch. I stood, dumbfounded at the news, in my living room. I closed the door and then slid down it. How could Gumball... no, Nikolai's lying. Bubs would never lie to me. And if he was... no, that whole shower escapade would have been worthless. He wouldn't let me, especially if he was with child.

I stood up and then got into the shower. I stood under the warm water for what seemed like hours before I finally washed my hair and body. I shut the shower off and then darted around my room getting my Sunday best on. I slipped some converse on and checked the time. It was about eight.

I grabbed my guitar and plugged it into the amp. I started rocking out. (To the tune of a very electric guitar hardcore I'm Just Your Problem) "Well... I’m just your problem, I’m just your problem, it's like I'm not, even a person, am I? I’m just your problem Well, I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to justify what I do. I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to prove anything to you. I’m sorry that I exist. I forget what landed me on your blacklist, But I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to be the one that makes up with you, so... why do I want to? Why do I want to... To... bury you in the ground..."

I trailed off and then sat on the couch. I set my guitar to the side and then propped it up against the couch. I then folded my hands and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees. I then loosened my tie, but it became so loose that when I moved my neck the tie fell to the floor. I stared at it.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was a little past eight. I have all day to wait.

(Point of View Change) :O

~Prince Gumball~

I hadn't paid Marshall a visit. I felt very depressed. I sat on my bed, only wearing boxers and a black shirt. The shirt was very big on me, but it helped. I had my knees to my chest. I put a hand through my hair. I was exhausted.

I sighed and fell back onto the pillows. I buried my face in them. They smelled of cotton candy, I didn't even know why. I wanted them to smell like Marshall. I want him right now. I want to bath with him. I just want to hang out with him, since we don't really do that. I want him right now. I want to cuddle into his chest or give him a kiss.

I want to say I love you to him.

I heard the door open. "Sir, we must get ready for the royal banquet." It was Peppermint Butler.

"I don't want to go." I mumbled.

"But you must! You are the host."

I groaned and then flipped over. "Do I have to? Is this a life or death situation?"

"Oh, but it is sir. This will build your reputation and please your mother."

"Fine. I'll get up soon."

"I will be back." he said, and then left the room. I put my hands on my stomach and just laid there for a few minutes. I glanced down at my stomach. I was skinny but Marshall... Glob, was he is fit. I could fanaticize about his abs all day long. I trailed my fingertips on my stomach. Yeah, I'm the skinny kid from the Candy Kingdom who's dating the Vampire King.

There is no way in Ooo that I could ever become fit like Marshall. It's just not possible. I got out of bed and trudged over to the bathroom. I took a nice, long, warm shower. I didn't like being alone, I could actually go for Marshall babying me.

To him, I'm practically a baby. He's so much older than me, but I don't care. He acts like he's twenty or something, not over one thousand. But who cares for age? It's only a number that defines you.

I got out of the shower, soaking wet, and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around myself and then went into my room to the dresser. I sorted through my clothes and then finally found something likeable. A t shirt and boxers. I can change them later.

I went into the bathroom and slipped my clothes on. I combed my hair forward, it went into my eyes just a little but then it started to bounce back up, like it always did. I put the comb away and then slipped on some slippers to go walking in. I yawned and then opened my bedroom door to go the hallway.

I got some weird looks. I basically wore the same patterned tunic everyday. I had so many... It scares me.

I walked in the fitting room. I stood on the pedestal and Candy People starting to scurry around getting my clothes. They took off my shirt and then put on a white button up. I was given fuchsia dress pants. I got pink shoes and then a coat. It was long sleeves, one button, and had long coattails with elbow patches. There was some shoulder tassels and a dark pink sash. They handed me a pink belt and then some of them dispersed. I jumped off the pedestal and looked in the mirror.

I think Marshall would like this. A Candy person came up to me and put reached up to put a near purple bowtie on me. I thanked them and walked out of the room. I went to my room afterward and got my crown. I placed it on my head and then headed to the kitchen and ballroom to discuss some orderly business about setting up.

***

It was about five when random carriages started dropping people off in front of my castle. Lumpy Space Prince was first. He walked in wearing purple pants and a purple suit jacket with a white button up shirt. "Oh my Glob, Gumball... everything is so pretty!"

He twirled around the middle of the ballroom looking at the ceiling. Lord Monochromicorn was hanging up some last minute ceiling decorations around the giant dome sky light. I had apologized to him and he forgave me. I told him about Marshall and he understood. "Gumball, this is sooo perfect! I can see it now, me and Emerald Prince..."

"Emerald Prince?" I didn't know LSP was... ok, I know he was very gay. I could tell that, but I didn't think he would ever like someone who would fit to his standards.

"Yes, so if you don't see him, I'm probably groping him in a corner or I'm taking that boy home. I eat the boys up." He smacked his lips together and went "Mm hmm mm!".

I laughed and then saw Peppermint Butler leading in more guests. Prince Prince Prince, Skeleton Prince, Water Prince, Ghost Prince, and then Breakfast Prince walked in with Emerald Prince. I saw LSP run for him and they immediately started talking.

More and more guests came. Even a mysterious one... I think his name is Flame Prince. He looked around, smirked, and then went along. I was slightly confused.

Then I saw some of the Princesses were coming. Jungle Princess, Princess Princess Princess, Cotton Candy Princess, Lamprey Princess, and others. I was ok with the ladies, as long as no one snuck off into the castle and had sex.

Well... maybe only me and Marshall could do that. I looked around. I didn't see Marshall. I was getting worried. What if he didn't come? That's break my heart. I don't want to be hosting the party and not have him. I need him. I saw Tree Trunks' visor and knew he was going to be DJing with Ms. Pig.

The tunes soon blasted throughout the whole ballroom and everyone went crazy. I saw LSP with a bottle of liquor in his hand, wolf whistling at Emerald Prince grinding against him. I looked away. That looked vile...

What am I talking about? I'm not innocent. I'm not even a virgin anymore. I've had sex with a vampire on multiple occasions. In my bed, in his bed, on the floor, and then in the shower. I've had... I think it's called oral sex but I'm not going to do research on that. I read too much as it is.

There was more servants getting more food. I saw a big cake and lots of pie. Basically a bunch of sweets. We do live in the Candy Kingdom.

I looked at the entrance to the ballroom worriedly. Why isn't he here yet? I thought. I felt my palms sweating. I wiped them off on my pants leg and then tried to walk out of the ballroom.

"Prince Gumball! Prince Gumball!" I saw a bunch of girls come by me. WHY?!?!

"Yes, ladies?" I asked, keeping my cool.

"Dance with us! Dance with us!" They all chanted.

"I'm sorry, I have important official business to tend to. I must be going, maybe later." They all started talking amongst themselves and swooning. I will never fully understand the female population.

I finally managed to get to the lobby. I paced for a few seconds before I saw Fionna and Cake walk in. Fionna was wearing a beautiful embroidered white dress. She had even taken off the white hat, to reveal curled blond locks. She had her hair pinned up. I smiled at her and she smirked at me. I walked up to her. "Hello, Fionna. Welcome to the party."

"Hey, Gumball."

"You look beautiful." She blushed. Cake had already ventured off to find Lord Monochromicorn.

"Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself."

"Thank you. Would you like to go to the party?" I held my arm out to her. She linked arms and we walked into the ballroom. I went up to Tree Trunks and requested a slow song. He nodded and then fixed his headphone and then changed the record. I went to the dance floor with Fionna and joined the couples dancing. I saw a pretty sober Emerald Prince turning around with LSP's head on his shoulder, babbling some sweet nonsense into his ear. LSP is a funny drunk, I'll give him that.

"If I were you, I'd ditch me, and go find your knight in shining armor." Fionna said. She smiled at me and nodded by the entrance. I swear I almost fell over, but Fionna stopped me from doing so. She walked into the crowd and I stared at the radiant boy at the door way. I feel almost aroused. Save it for later, lover boy.

I walked through the crowd and Marshall spotted me. He smiled his super white smile, fangs showing. He was wearing a black suit jacket, and a black vest with a white button up shirt. He had on black skinny jeans and a red belt. He was wearing some nice black shoes. He even had on a black and purple striped tie. I smiled at him and hugged him. He was dressed like a god.

"I missed you too." He whispered into my ear. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Certainly." I took his hand and kissed the back of it. He looked surprised and he was nearly blushing on his ghastly cheeks. I lead him through the crowd and he put his hands on sides. I put my hands on his shoulders. He then pulled me closer, and I lazily left my hands hanging on his back.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear and then rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." I put my head up and kissed him. He kissed me back. It was sweet and savory kiss, full of meaning. There were some gasps from nearby couples, or everyone as chill with it.

I continued dancing with Marshall, until he told me to wait a second and went up to the DJ equipment. He was talking to Tree Trunks and then went through the crowd and rounded up some people. There was a stage and it had instruments. Marshall strummed a few notes and then nodded to the drummer.

There was a "One Two Three Four" and then Marshall started rocking out on his guitar. I think his battle axe one was much cool, but this ordinary blue and green one. He nodded his head around and smiled at the bassist, who was a male vampire with a green mohawk. The drummer looked human and had brown hair. The keyboardist was a guy and I think it was Breakfast Prince. There was a slight break in everyone's part and then Marshall stopped playing his guitar, swept his messy hair out his eyes, and put both hands on the mic. "This one's for you, Bubs."

I felt my knees go weak, but Fionna was beside and kept me standing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~HEY!

Woah, it took like an hour to write the first couple of paragraphs, but then the computer erased it so I had to rewrite Marshall's part! I was like WHY?!?!? SO then I rewrote that and was at a standstill. So It took me about two hours, in the breaks finishing my algebra, to write Gumball's part. So this was very labor intensive and I'm sorry for the wait or if there is any mistakes. I had like no inspiration...

BUT! MARSHALL IS GOING TO PRACTICALLY SERENADE GUMBALL!

Told you. So... should I put a link to the song? I'm sorry, but that is too hard and I'm tired so I'm not going to. I'll tell it's a rock song I like. More like Emo Pop Rock, by Marianas Trench. I'll leave you to guess but... Marshall has an ass of a brother named Flame Prince. I'll tell you right now that Finnward the Ferocious was screwing around someone before Marceline.

So with that said, I hope you liked the chapter. I might plan to do more POV changes later, I don't know but I'll try. It was fun while it lasted. There is a pic on the side of what their outfits look like, or what I based them upon. WAIT! Before you go, please Comment, Vote and or Fan!

Love you all, BYE!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.8K 38
Marshall lee and Fionna have been friends forever. He's her best bud but what will happen when she starts to develop feelings for the vampire king. a...
41.4K 1.1K 28
Fionna is now 17 years old. She has friends that will be there for her no matter what. But what if one of her friends is not just a friend? Gumball...
832 153 30
- An Adventure Time Fan Fiction - Fionna and Cake spent most of their days fighting monsters and saving cities from evil souls . Every day , Prince G...
22.8K 729 19
You, Y/N, are a normal human living in Aaa with your good friends, Fionna, Cake, Marshall Lee, and Prince Gumball. You keep to yourself most of the t...