I'm His Fake Girlfriend

Af 1004WithoutWings

"Cornelia, let's make a deal. You will be my fake girlfriend for 3 months. And I will pay you 30 million doll... Mere

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
EXTRA

Chapter 11

15.9K 568 30
Af 1004WithoutWings

Cornelia's POV

Our relationship has been weird since yesterday's 'mistake'. I tried my best to avoid him. I knew he was trying to talked to me. But I think it would be weird. So I tried to avoid him.

It seemed that Grace and Sophie have realized my action. When Colton have gone to the company, they wanted to have a private talk with me.

"Cornelia. What's wrong with the two of you?"

"Umm.. Nothing is wrong, Grace."

"Don't lie to us, dear. We know there is something wrong with you two."

I wanted to tell them. But if I told them, then our secret will be revealed.

"No. No. Just let me and Colton finish our own problem."

"So there is a problem between you two?"

"Yeah. But it will be settled down soon. Don't worry."

"There must be a quarrel between a couple. It will strengthen your relationship actually." Sophie said.

"How about shopping? Maybe it will light up your day." Grace suggested it.

"Sure. Would you mind if I invite Tori too?"

"It's no problem, dear."

Aftwr I got permission from Grace and Sophie, I went to my room and took my phone. I called Tori.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tori!"

"Hey, babe! What's up?"

"Are you up for shopping?"

"Sure!"

"But Grace and Sophie will be with us. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah! Yeah! No prob! I will be there in 5 minutes! We will use my car. Wait there!"

"Sure. I will wait."

I ran down to the living room again and met Grace and Sophie there.

"Tori will come here in 5 minutes. Can we use her car? She offer it."

"Sure. Let's get ready."

-------------------------------

Minutes later, Tori has arrived. We went to her car. As she drove away, we kept talking.

"Hi, I'm Tori. I'm this girl's best friend."

"Hi, Tori. I'm Sophie. Colton's grandma. And this is my daughter, Grace. Colton's mother."

"Hi. Tori. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"How long have you know Cornelia."

"I have known this girl since university."

"How was she in the university?"

"Umm.. She is very genius! Very popular! She never date anyone."

"Popular? How come she never dated anyone?"

"I just don't feel like it." I said.

"Cornelia, you have told us before that you are genius and no company want to accept you. Why don't you work at Colton's company?"

"Nah. I don't want to be a burden to Colton."

"I'm sure he will not be burdened."

"Yes, Cornelia. He will love you to work at his company!"

"Maybe you will be the one who can light up his world at his company." Tori said and sent me a grin. I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't we discuss this with Colton first. I don't want him to be surprised. If I want to work at his company, then I should ask his permission."

"I'm sure he will agree."

"How about a lunch with him?"

"Sure. That will do."

Ughh.. This 3 women are my match maker. 4 actually, if you include Anne. Ah! I forgot to tell you. Anne was working now. So she can't join us.

We spent our time with shopping. We bought a lot of clothes, foods, etc. I can saw that these 3 love shopping. I don't like to waste my money. So I just brought a few things. Tori and Grace made me brought many hem and blouse for work. Hahhh.. I just can sighed for now.

After we went for shopping. Sophie asked me to call Colton. To invite him on lunch. So we can discuss things properly. It's hard to deal with these match maker.

"Hello?"

"Um.. Hi. Colton. Are you busy now?"

"Lia? No, I'm not busy now. Why?"

"Umm.. Can you come here? I.. I mean.. Can we have lunch together? With Grace, Sophie, and Tori."

"Oh? The evil number 2?"

"I heard you!!!" Tori said. I laughed loudly. I forgot to tell Colton that I put it on speaker mode. He laughed too. It's a good thing that I can hear his laugh.

"Number 2? Who is number 1?" I asked curiosly.

"Number 1 is you. 2 is Tori. 3 is Alex."

I laughed again. "Okay. Okay. Meet us at the mall. We will have our lunch here at the foodcourt."

"Okay. I will be there soon."

I'm glad that I call him. It seemed that we manage to fix our relationship.

------------------------------

Minutes later, Colton has arrived. He seat beside me.

"Why is with this lunch? There must be something right?"

"Yeah. Actually we want to discuss something with you."

"What is that?"

"Is there any position for Cornelia at your company that she can fill in?"

He choked. "Why?"

"She wants to work of course. You can let her always stay at home doing nothing right?"

"I think there is a secretary job. I was looking for a new secretary actually."

"Then, can she work at your company as your secretary?"

"Sure. Tomorrow. You will start working as my secretary." He said to me. The other were dancing happily.

"Wait! You can't accept me just like that! You have to gave me an interview!"

"Why? You are my girlfriend. I trust you. Why do you need interview? I have known you."

"But it is what you supposed to do."

"Okay. We will have an interview now."

"Okay. Let's start." I heard Grace, Sophie, and Tori giggled. They shook their head.

"Your full name?"

"Cornelia Josephine Parker."

"Age?"

"20."

"Your last education?"

"University. Major in bussiness manegement. Graduated with 4.0 GPA."

"What?! 4.0?! How come you never get a job?"

I just shrugged. I was not ready to told him abaout that bastard. My so called uncle.

"Hmmm.. What's next? Why are you interest in Steward Company?"

"Because I was looking for a job and I get an offered from the owner's mom." I giggled. I heard Grace, Tori, and Sophie laughed.

"Last question. It will be really hard. Your acceptance is depence on your last anwer.

"Okay. I'm ready."

"Do you love me?" He asked me such question. I knew my face was red now. Maybe as red as tomato. How should I answer this?

"Y.. Yeah." I heard the match maker cheered on me. They yelled and dance together.

"Then you are accepted. You can start working tomorrow. Welcome to Steward Company." He gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

He embrassed me in front of my friend and his family. It felt like a real relationship. He asked me to said I love him. Ugghhh.. He has no feeling at all.

Wait!! Do I really love him? If not, then I should answer it easily. But I thought about my feelings when I answered him. Nah.. Never mind. Maybe it's because the pressure he gave me.

It seemed like we both have forgotten about the kiss part. Let's start a new beginning.

---------------------------

Shalalalala~~

Uwahhhhhh~ I've finished this chapter~ I'm sorry if it sounds so cheesy~

I hope you like this chapter. Please vote for me if you like this. Thanks all!! ^^

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9.7K 392 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
514K 10.9K 31
A 24 year old was left with her baby brother when she was just 18. Having to put her dreams on hold to raise him as if he was her own. 6 years later...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
1.5M 52.4K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...