It Was Accidentally on Purpos...

By sleepingpup

where one ambivelent girl trusts one cheeky boy who ends up being exactly who she thought he was when they fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 *LAST ONE*
Authors Note :)
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Chapter 37

6.5K 204 32
By sleepingpup

***TIF POV***

Today was the first day in almost 2 weeks that I had some how gathered up enough courage to go out for a stroll. 

I pushed aside all the fans thoughts and focused on my own. 

I needed some fresh air and some groups of girls were not going to be my reason for hiding any longer. 

I opened the front door and sprinted to my car around the block, inhaling the cool and refreshing air inside my lungs. I allowed my hair to fly free in the wind and I grinned as a few drops of rain sprinkled on my shoulders. 

It was so nice to be out. 

As I got into my car, I noticed the streets were much emptier than usual. Streets in london were always clock full of people. 

But I decided to drop it and start my engine instead. Driving down the thin roads I kept an eye out for anything new to do. Of course, nothing much had changed on the outside of my flat. The weather was its same crummy self and the boutiques had no sales or discounts like usual. 

I was cut out of my thinking as I heard my phone vibrate from my purse. I know, the law said no using the phone while driving but the odds of getting in to an accident were usually very slim here. Especially on a day like today with nobody on the roads.

I quickly leaned over and snatched my phone out of my bag. Glancing up and down from my screen to the street, I managed to get a quick and painful read and the message.

"Buckle up, things are about to get bumpy!" 

My eyes flew back up to the street a bit over due, watching in pure fear as a red vehicle came hurdling in my direction.

I threw my phone on the ground and gripped my wheel as tight as I could, turning my car away from the one coming at me. 

But I wasnt quick enough. The on coming car was moving far too rapidly for me to stop it so I braced myself for the incoming impact.

I shut my eyes and released the wheel. And everything went black. 

***

My eye lids slowly peeled open as a bright light was visible from a distance. I traced my finger over a soft blanked that was laid above me and attempted to sit up.

A long needle in my arm caught me by surprise as my eye sight became clearer. My surroundings were beginning to merge in to one and my memories as well.

I let out a soft whimper as my body tensed tremendously from moving. I felt my palms get sweaty from the urge to getting up but being incapable to.

A lady in a white uniform suddenly appeared at my side. She had a reassuring smile and high cheek bones.

"How are you feeling?" She whispered, placing her arm gently on my forehead to take my temperature. 

"Weak." I breathed out quietly, grinding my teeth together as she slowly removed the injected needle from my skin.

"That'd make sense, you were just in a car accident." She explained, priking a new needle in my arm.

I flinched back as the needled came in contact with my skin. I hated needles. If I wasnt feeling as weak as I was I probably would have ran out of this room as fast as the wind could take me.

She walked over to my side and fixed my pillow, making my neck ease off some of the pressure I was feeling. 

"Here, drink this." She said handing me a medicine cup with a clear substance in it. 

She must have noticed my reluctantness and let out a light chuckle.

"It'll help cure the bruises." She spoke, lifting up my shirt so I could see a large purple swelling on my left side. 

I parted my lips to ask what had happened, but I was not feeling any words come out. She passed me the medicine and I willingly chugged it down all at once. 

"You banged your head very hard," She said almost like reading my mind. "There were no internal bruises found but you do have some minor cuts and bruises on your body." 

I closed my eyes trying to concentrate. The last thing I remembered was getting that text, it was a warning. A warning from what you may ask? From another car coming in my direction. How this person know this was going to happen? I had no idea. Just like all the other things that were happening. I just had no idea how it was all happening. 

Now that I think about it, the only way this person could know so much about me is either because they were a friend or a stalker. And obviously that first option sounds pretty ridiculous, so the only option I had left was a stalker. This person knew my every move and where abouts and used it against me. And it made me sick to my stomach all over again. 

The nurse's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"All you have to do is take your meds and reapply your bandages every few hours and you'll be fine. I promise." She flashed me a kind smile and passed me a glass of water.

I washed it down to clense my mouth from the horrible taste of the medicine and handed it back to her.

"You're free to go home as long as you have someone to stay with." 

My head instinctivly nodded, thinking that Lucy could come pick me up and take good care of me. 

But when reality hit me, I shook my head sadly. 

"No one." Where the only words I was able to slowly choke out. The nurse's eyes fell to the floor gloomily but quickly replaced them with a smile. 

"You can stay here for the night." 

***

After a few hours of more resting and feeling much much better, I tried convincing the nurse over again to let me go home. 

However I was fighting a loosing battle with this woman. She said for 'saftey percautions' it would be best if I was monitored for the night. Tomorrow I would be free to set off. 

I sighed and laid my head back on my pillow, waving goodbye to her as she picked up her clipboard and made her way out. 

There was nothing to do in this place but listen to the people rumaging up and down the busy hallways. 

See, I was never a fan of hospitals and I doubt many are. I especially hated it being here when something bad happened to someone I cared about. Ever since I was little and my mum had gotten very ill and came so close to death, I was petrified of the people in lab coats and needles. I remember waiting at her bed side for what seemed to be years. Until thankfully one day she woke up and I finally felt like I could breathe again.

The feeling of depression and weaping filled the atmosphere inside the hospital. No wonder patients didnt get better sooner, with all this negative energy around it was making me feel sick again.

I opened my eyes to an unknown man standing in my doorway. He had on his polished white lab coat and pen in pocket. 

"Here, drink this." He said handing out a scoop of medicine. "It'll help you sleep." 

I looked at it hesitantly, taking it out of his hand slowly. 

As soon as I finished it I felt myself becoming drowsy. My eyes became heavy and I had a feeling this medicine was a lot stronger than I though it was. 

Time had passed, however I wasnt aware of how much of it had gone by. As I had my eyes closed, I strangely noticed that I could still hear the things happening around me. Like the monitor at my side beebing everytime my heart pumped. But besides that, it was dead quiet. 

I opened my eyes only to be welcomed with more darkness. Searching around my room, I tried to find a source of light. 

I listened as my heart monitor increased in speed as I heard a door slowly push open. I wasnt sure if it was my door or one further away but I knew I heard something.

I shut my eyes again, persuading myself to go back to bed. 

When suddenly I felt as though something had moved close to me. So close that I could almost reach out my hand and feel them.

My eyes darted open once more as I noticed a shadow hovering over me. It didnt move and it didnt speak. It simply stayed there, observing me as my eyes wandered from it to the door that was left wide open. 

I gasped as an icy cold hand brushed slightly down my cheek. It felt so familiar, like I had experienced this touch before. I just couldnt remember when. I tried my best to focus on their eyes to make sure I remembered this in the morning. But my medicine was kicking in again, and I felt my eyes begin to shut. I tried keeping myself awake for a few more seconds but my body gave up.

My eyes closed once more as I felt the cold hand slip away from my cheek and break away from my skin, sending me back into what seemed an eternal sleep. 

When I woke, my nurse was already preparing my medicine kit for my release. I yawned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes to get the sleepers out.

She walked over to me and sat on my bed, handing me a small little red bag with my supplies in it. Her hand brushed back a few strands of loose hair from my face and smiled.

As she was about to make her way out, I falteringly grabbed her wrist.

"Did anyone come see me last night?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

She looked at me funny and allowed a slight chuckle to escape her lips.

"Dear, visitors are not permited past 9pm." She stated. "Why do you ask?"

I looked over at the door that was still wide open and shut my eyes, trying to remember the eyes of the shadow I witnesed last night.

"I thought I saw someone last night." I whispered.

She came back to my side and grabbed my hand.

"Sweetie, the medicine they gave you made you very sleepy. You were probably just dreaming." 

I managed a weak smile and let her hand slip out of mine as I sat up. I knew what happened last night couldnt have been a dream. That cold touch on my cheek reminded me of someone I knew, but it was impossible to think they would come and see me.

I threw my jumper on and carefully stumbled out of my bed. Making my way out to the lobby, I managed to check out with the front desk as they offered to give me a ride back to my flat. I accepted and went with them outside to the car.

***

I collapsed on my bed in my flat. I felt like I wasnt being given any time to breathe the past few days. 

Whether it had to do with being chased by furious fans or experiencing near death situations. I really dont know what I did to deserve all of this. I always tried to be my friendliest around others and give people the best of me. And when things like this happen, it really does bring you down. 

The past weeks I've been judged and hated on for things I really didnt do and if people actually stopped and listened to what I had to say then maybe I wouldnt be feeling the feelings I was right now. 

I decided I needed to talk to a friend. So I dialed Lucy number and walked into my kitchen at the same time.

Putting her on speaker, I began to remove some of my bandages.

"Tif!" I heard her almost scream through the speaker. "Tif oh my god I heard you got into an accident, how are you?" 

I bit my tongue as I yanked off the bandage from my arm, quickly applying a new one with out looking at the cut.

"Just a few cuts and bruises is all," I said letting out a huff of air. "How are you?" 

"I'm alright," She responded nervously.  "Everyone has the next 4 days of and I'm making my way back to see you." 

I jumped up in my spot excitedly and ran to my phone. "Really? Lucy thats amazing!" 

I listened to her laugh from the other end and shuffle around in her room. Then she cleared her throat loudly, making me calm down.

"But Niall insists he comes with me. I hope you're okay with that." 

I let out an accidental snort. "Of course I'm okay with that, he is your boyfriend now isnt he?"

She laughed a little louder this time which helped press a smile on my lips. 

"Oh and I'm not 100% sure, but I think the others may come back as well." She said rushing her sentances. "I know for a fact Harry left last night."

When she mentioned that I felt my heart crawl up in my throat. 

"What time did he leave at?" I slurred out. "Where did he even go?"

Lucy must have picked up on my curiousity which caused her to scoff noisily. 

"He didnt tell anyone, but im pretty sure he's in england." She sounded totally relaxed, I however was now beginning to pace around my living room. I dont even know why I was pacing, I just felt like some thing weird was happening and for some reason it had to do with Harry. 

"Well I cant wait to see you." I finally mumble out with a smile.

"Me too, I have so much to tell you." She says frantically, probably jumping up and down from excitement. 

"Dito." I whisper back before hanging up. 

So.... Harry is back in England... Tif gets into a car accident... and according to her a"person" came to see her in the hospital? Weird stuff is going on... and things are just now heating up. Suspicions? I think we all have a few ;) Vote/comment what you thought and have a lovely weekend xx -Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
763K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.