Internet Friends (A CubeSMP f...

By kerriannemarie_

Elizabeth Kingsway is a 19 year old girl who lives with her father, When she meets the famous Kinqtonq on the... More

Elizabeth
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
A/N

N I N E T E E N

1K 34 3
By kerriannemarie_

-=*+Flashback+*=-
"BEE WATCH OUT!" I yell as Mitch comes up and kills her with his diamond sword.
She laughs as she re spawns and we think of a plan to get him back

-=*+Flashback+*=-
"LIZ YOUR GONNA SET STRAUB'S HOUSE ON FIRE!"

"YOUR WHAT?!" Straub yells.
"CRAP!" I yell.

Bee and I rush to try and put out the free but it doesn't work...we burnt Straub's house down.

-=*+Flashback+*=-
"Hey guys, I'm QueenLiz here and this is my first video on the cube!" I say awkwardly, "Me and my friend HeyImBee are going to build my house and you are all going to watch it from beginning to end, of course on timelapse!"

"Are you forgetting someone?" Kiingtong asks.
"Right, Kiingtong, Bayani, Graser and Dul are also helping!" I say.

-=*+Reality+*=-

"Bee I'm going to miss you," I cry hugging her.
"I was so scared when you were in the hospital, I would have killed myself if you died!" Bee cried.
We hugged for a while until Will told me we have to leave.

I said goodbye to everyone one last time as I climbed into my car.

"GOODBYE INTERNET FRIENDS!" I scream as we drive away.

•••••
"Excited?" Will asks me.
I shrug, "Yeah, but I don't want to see my dad again, he hates me."
•••••
"SO BABY BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY!"
•••••
"SHAKE IT OFF SHAKE IT OFF I I I SHAKE IT OFF SHAKE IT OF!"
•••••
"Ooh that looks delicious!"
•••••
"Really, you again?" I ask the driver who looked at me weirdly while we were driving up here.
"Mmkay, missy, you need some serious help," The driver said before taking off.
••••••
"So, Isabelle was arrested,"
••••••
"Will?" I ask,
"Yeah?"
"I miss them all," I say.
"I do too Liz, but don't worry, we'll see them again."
••••••
We finally pull up to my house and I limp inside, Will on my heals making sure I'm alright.
"Liz, you better pack up your things," My dad grumbles.
"Who's that?" He asks.
"The '80 year old woman'" I quote.
My dad growls as I limp up to my room.

I'm leaving my bed here, as Will ordered me one for his house, I unhook my computer and hand it to Will who places it in my car
Once we finish packing everything away, we hop back into my car, and drive away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 53 20
Alexa and Megan are bestfriends. They are Minecraft YouTubers who play on a multiplayer server called The Cube SMP. They are on the team speak one da...
22.6K 528 24
In which a girl holds a secret a guy wants to find out
71.5K 2.9K 61
[completed] Eden doesn't even know what "the cube" is. But her best friend Kennedy forces her to fly all the way to Boston with her to meet these ki...
16.9K 620 13
arlo jenkins, a 18 year old twitch streamer, had been through a lot. she moved around her whole life, and never felt like she truly belonged; that is...