Together Till the End (Short...

By 1Derfullyyou

A life story about a Girl named Samantha. Growing up in Ireland is hard enough, but what happens when Samanth... More

Together Till the End
1. My life is over
2. Missing practice
3. Haven't seen you in a while Bob
4. Finally Xfactor
5. Birthdays
6. I'VE BEEN SHOT!
7. Death wish
8. Carlos and Action Man
9. Salami
10. Peanut butter and bananas
12. Mission Siall
13. Fall
14. Mom and Dad
New story?

11. Teddy

74 2 0
By 1Derfullyyou

So here's chapter 11

Sorry it took so long to upload

____________________________________________________*Sam's POV*

"No."

"N-no d-don't go."

"Niall don't go." I plead.

I sit up pin straight breathing heavy, I clutch on to the teddy bear that I got from Niall when I was younger as tears pour from my eyes.

I had that terrible dream again. It was so real this time, like everything actually happened. I know it's just a dream but I can't seem to calm  myself down.

The darkness of my room gives me an eerie   feeling, and I only start to feel worse than before. I bring my knees up to my chin and wrap my arms around them rocking  back and and forth slowly trying to find some comfort.

It feels like he actually left like he's not in his room but instead somewhere far away from me. I have to go check to see if he's still here and it really was just a dream, maybe then ill be able to fall asleep again. 

I would just go to Louis' room and maybe he could calm me down but I know that wont work; it has to be Niall. He's the only one who could calm me down right now.

I slowly get up clutching my teddy as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I manoeuvre around my room trying not to bump into anything. I clutch the cold door knob and slowly open the door.

Walking out into the hallway I take deep breaths trying to calm myself down a little bit more. I walk up to the door across from mine and open it quietly.

"Niall?"

*Nialls POV*

Stepping out of the shower I pull on a new pair of boxers and walk over to my bed falling on it. Today was a tiring day what with the interview and all.

I push myself further on the bed and lie on my back with my head on the pillows, I cover myself up with the blanket  to stop my shivering.

I've been trying to fall asleep for the past three hours but my mind is just moving way to fast.

All I can think about is Sam and the way she's been acting the past few days. She's always hanging out with Louis, I mean she has the right to hang out with whoever she wants but she barely even talks to me anymore and when she's in a room by herself and I come to talk to her, she gets up and walks away.

I even tried to confront her once but she just cut me off and started talking to the other boys about different things.

And when we played the football game she picked the teams and didn't put me on hers. We're always on the same team ever since we met we have been. So why did she not want to be on my team anymore? Why is she ignoring me?

I'm starting to get really mad now my mind is probably blowing this way out of proportion but I can't help it. It's gotten to the point where she won't even talk to me.

When we were in the car to the interview she acted like she didn't notice me and put her ear buds in turning up the music so loud we all could hear.

And when we were on the way home she wouldn't talk to me, and she was pretending to sleep. That's right she thought I didn't notice but I did that was fake sleeping.

She also stormed off to bed quickly once we got home and she knew I would want to talk to her; now that hurt.

It's just so frustrating I don't even know what's wrong Sam is just all of a sudden giving me the cold shoulder.

"Niall?" I hear someone whisper as they walk into my room closing the door behind them. I can faintly make out the figure of Sam.

"Yah." I say in annoyed voice if she want to be rude to me ill be rude right back.

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" She says quietly clutching her teddy closer to her.

I didn't know she still had that old thing. I gave it to her once when we were little and the carnival was in town. I thought she had gotten rid if it; I guess not. She really did love that thing she would always sleep with it especially when she had a bad dream. Whenever I would sleep over at her house she she would always have it with her in bed.

I snap out of my thoughts quickly.

"Why don't you sleep with Louis, you hang out with him all the time now." I say frustrated.

She sighs "Niall I had a bad dream wher-"

But I cut her off, "Sam why don't you go tell Louis since he seems to be your new best friend."

"But in my dream-" She started again. I know this is probably really mean but I just need some time to thing and she kinda deserves it for what she's been doing to me.

"No Sam, you ignore me for so long and then all of a sudden you want to talk to me again. You know how bad it feels to have your best friend not talk to you? It sucks. And I can't take it anymore why don't you just go talk to louis." I say raising my voice a bit.

"No. No this can't be happening." Sam says backing up a bit.

"I think you should just leave." I sigh to her.

She quickly runs out of my room.

I know she deserved it but that was kind if mean ill have to talk to her later about it.

*Sam's POV*

"I can't take it anymore why don't you just go talk to louis." Niall yells and my eyes start to water again.

"No. No this can't be happening." I say scared as I back up a bit, he's not going to say it he would never, would he?

Niall sighs "I think you should just leave."

The tears pour out of my eyes at those six words. He just said it I can't believe he just said it. I drop Teddy and stumble out of Nialls room finding it hard to make my way to Louis' when my eyes are clouded with tears.

Finally I find the handle and push the door open climbing into Louis bed and waking him up.

"Sam," he says groggily, "Whats wrong? Are you ok?' He says more awake once he realizes I'm crying.

I try to control my sobs enough to speak.

"Y-y-you said h-he would n-n-nev-never lea-ve."

"Y-y-you pr-o-omised." I say my cries taking over my speech.  I clutch onto Louis and he wraps his arms around me tightly letting me cry into his chest.

When I my crying slows down a bit Louis takes my head in his hands and tries to wipe away my tears.

"What are you talking about Sammy?"

"N-Niall." I hiccup.

And his face looks shocked. "Stay here ill be right back." He says before getting up I grab one of his pillows and he covers me with his blanket before he walks out of the room.

*Louis' POV*

I don't know what he did but he is going to pay for it.

I walk out of my room and down the hall bursting through Niall's door.

"What did you do to her!" I yell.

"What are you talking about Louis?" Niall seems confused.

"I'm talking about Sam she's in my room right now bawling her eyes out!"

"Why is she crying? She's the one who has been ignoring me for the past days." Niall says sitting at the edge of his bed.

"You broke her heart!"

____________________________________________________

Oooooh cliff hanger, well kind of!

I hope you guys enjoyed and sorry it took me so long to update

Maybe you guys can team the story I'm co writing with lovebritishboys it's called Let Me Love You (a Liam Payne fan fic.) it's over on her account!! So go check it out!!!!

Love you guys

Comment, Vote, Share💋

N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 13 12
She has feelings for Niall but she isnt sure if he likes her the same way. they are best friends but when it takes an unexpected turn, she confesses...
18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
8.8K 409 19
NARRY. A bully and a victim story, that we all know so well. But in this story Niall is a bit more cheecky and sassy than stuttering and shy ( well...
19.6K 338 20
How come falling in love with the person he hated most was so easy? Who the hell did this guy think he was? How could he stand there on the pavement...