Percico/Pernico [Completed]

By PanicAtTheAliceee

Typical percico/pernico, this is the second percico, I deleted the first one, it was that bad...enjoy I guess... More

Chapter 1...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14...
Chapter 15...
Chapter 16...
OML WHY

Chapter 6...

12.3K 308 302
By PanicAtTheAliceee

A/N 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... Dissapointment, I have nothing to write for the authors note, oh...I've gotten over writers block, I have a vauge idea of a plot going...^•^

Percy POV
Ugh! What the hell was wrong with me! Why was I about to kiss Nico?! Was I gay?! I have no idea...he'll probably think I'm a creep or something... He was obviously straight...?

Oh well, I got Riptide and turned it around in my fingers, I sighed, put it down and fell back in my bed, willing sleep to take me.

Nico POV
I woke up with a start, curse you Aphrodite, i threw my blankets off and hopped in the shower, I thought about why the world was so mean to me...

I got out, put a towel around myself and walked out to my room, "hey" I nearly had a heart attack, "sorry, I'll get out" I recognized that voice.

They were "Percy", he looked at me a little uncomfortable, "the one and only, I'll give you some space" and with that he walked out my cabin.

I clothed myself I opened the door to see Percy leaning against my cabin, he saw me and walked in, "I'm sorry about.. Last night..." I nodded and realized it was now or never that I told him about the dream.

"Um... I kinda got a dream message and it kinda has to do with us" I mentally facepaled, just start throwing up rainbows and riding unicorns, he probably knows you're gay, "where to?" Percy asked.

"Oh, Hawaii, I can shadow travel us, we kinda have to get Cupid's bow" Percy smirked, "the gods need demigods for everything" I laughed awkwardly, "we need to tell Chiron" I told him.

"Then let's go" we got up and made our way towards the big house.

~Time skip to after when they come out the big house~

Chiron accepted and we were on our way to Hawaii, I stepped closer to the shadows and got ready to shadow travel, I grabbed Percy's hand, which were super soft and moisturized if I do say so myself, and willed the shadows to take me.

We landed with a start, I saw black dots dancing in my vision and felt Percy catch me. That's all I remember before everything went black.

A/N do you guys want longer chapters? It may take me longer to publish them but for other stories I manage to write up to 2k words a chapter, but I'm just talking 500-1000 words?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 18.6K 34
Nico di Angelo and Percy Jackson High School AU. (Completed) cover cred to viria on tumblr I suck at descriptions but I've gotten good reviews so I g...
61K 1.9K 6
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF RR'S CHARACTERS!(unfortunately) Also, major spoilers for HoH. Takes place after the war with Gaea. Will be Percy be a...
809 54 12
When Seth realises he still has his shadow charmer abilities, his world crashes to pieces. His family no longer trusts him and his connection with th...
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...