Trouble Maker (Book 2)

By Angels3403

(Book 2) of the I Swear It All Over Again series. Ray is determined to find Annabel even if it means losing h... More

~◆~Previously in "I Swear It All Over Again "~◆~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

142 26 28
By Angels3403

~~Kelly's pov~~

I slowly poke my head into the doorway of Ray's room to find him laying on his bed, sleeping peacefully and cuddled up with a blanket. I sit down next to Ray and ruffle his hair a little bit, noticing that there are still tears on his face. I frown, wiping the tears away and laid down next to him. I started to play with his hair and said to myself.

"I hate seeing you like this," I whisper, "even though twenty years ago I always tried to make you cry because I didn't like you very much. I always used you as a punching bag." I pause tears forming in my eyes. "But now I wish I could take all that away and say sorry. I really hate seeing you cry like this Ray and I don't know why..."

Suddenly I feel someone's hand rub up my arm and careless my face. I quickly notice it's Ray because he lets out a small yawn. "Kelly are you crying?" His eyes slowly open and he smiles when he saw me. "Aw! Is little Kelly crying." He says teasing me and I roll my eyes, regretting all of this as I sit up and I am about to leave but felt Rays arm wrap around my waist pulling me back.

"Calm down Kelly I was just playing with you. Don't leave me right now, I need someone to talk too." I sigh as I feel my back hit his chest.

"Fine." I mumble and he chuckles causing me to feel the vibrations as he chuckles making me smile.

"Kelly don't be so mad it's not like there was anything else you had planned other than finding Annabel."

"Well, maybe I was going to go find Brooke and talk to her, and maybe we should because you have to get out of this room for a little bit. " I say and he sighs.

Ray has literally been in his room for hours and hours ever since that fight with Rebecca and Rose.

"This might be the only time we get close enough to finding out where Annabel is."

 And most of time he has been sleeping or trying to figure out how to track Brent down.

"Maybe later," he says and before I know it his face is in my hair and I hear him mumble," now, why is my little Kelly welly crying." I sigh in relief thinking he didn't hear anything I said awhile ago. "Are you crying because of what you were saying awhile ago?" My jaw drops and I turn around in his arms, having his chin laying on my head.

"Are you a mind reader?" He laughs and shakes his head.

"Nope, but when you were playing with my hair you woke me up so I heard everything." I smile nervously and he smirks.

"I think I know why you care so much about me." He whispers to me as I play with my fingers. "You like me and you know you do."

"What!" I screeche and he laughs so hard, tears are forming in his eyes. "I'm sorry Ray but you are totally wrong about that. I do not like you like that and it will never happen." I cross my arms and he smiles, before poking me by my rib cage causing me to squeal before slapping his hand. "Stop, that tickled." I say angrily and his eyes widen and his smile turn bigger.

"Did I just hear you say-"

"No, you did not Ray, I said that it hurt." I smile proud of myself and he rolls his eyes before beating his fingers on my stomach gently like drums. I scream and wiggle around in his grip as I turn around but this gives him the chance to pull me back.

"Someone likes me! Someone likes me! And her name is Kelly Michelle Woods!'' I hear Ray repeating as I struggle to fight back.

"N-no I don't." I say and he chuckles before I start coughing and my eyes tear up and I almost peed myself. "R-Ray stop!" I cough and he pauses as I take my chance and catch my breath.

Ray sits up and rubs his eyes before I take my hand and slap him on his chest. "What was that for?" I hear him ask and I start slapping him on his arm furiously. Finally after a minute of that Ray slides off the bed causing me to fall on my face, thankfully on the bed and not the floor. I giggle as I take my head out of the bed and then, Ray takes his index finger and bounces it on my nose while saying. "Boop."

I try and hide the blush that was forming on my face but Ray just chuckles and walks out of the room. I run into the main room and saw Ray sitting at his desk.

I causally walk behind him, planning on scaring him but instead my plan was back fired as Ray quickly turns around in his chair and he wraps his arms around me.

I squeal as Ray picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and I crawl on his back. "Piggy back ride!" I yell and Ray laughs but his laughter soon dies out as he shakes his head, putting me back on the ground.

"Sorry Kelly but I'm not going to do that." He mumbles sadly and I frown. "We have to get back to finding Annabel. Where's Brooke?"

~~Rays pov~~

Something snapped when I heard Kelly yell "piggy back ride" and a flashback of Annabel crossed my mind.

I stiffened up and I heard Annabel giggle as she covered my eyes. I let out a relieved sigh and say.

"Well, I wonder who's on my back." She giggles as I started walking when she uncovered my eyes. She wrapped her legs around my waist and then wrapped her arms around my neck then put her chin on my shoulder. I gave Annabel a piggy back ride around the lair and she kept on giggling when I almost ran into a door.

We got into my room and I sat down on the bed and she unwrapped her legs from my waist. Then, her arms and let her body lay down on my bed as I got on my knees on the floor. She giggled as I started to tickle her feet.

 Kelly still acts like a little kid when ever she wants to be, unless she has  to be an adult.

"Annabel is all I have left in my family other than you," I turn around to face Kelly, "I don't want to lose her or you. If I do, then I'll have no one left in my family. " I didn't even notice I was crying until Kelly runs up to me and hugs me as she mumbles in my shirt.

"You aren't going to lose me, Ray and we both are going to fight until we get Annabel back."

"I know Kelly, you tell me that everyday," I chuckle, "now I'm kind of worried that they'll go after Henry too." Kelly pulls her face out of my chest and raises a eyebrow.

"Oh, "she starts," they better not take Henry away either cause he's your best friend and your sidekick. If they take him away too, oh they wont know what's heading there way-"

I interrupt her. "Oh, really? So what's going to head there way?" I ask smiling as she turns her head to look at me.

"Me," I laugh as she continues throwing her hands in the air," I'll go over there when we find out where they are and I will put my fist in there ugly faces-" I cut Kelly off as she jumps in the air throwing a punch into the air.

"Kelly, no you are not going to do that cause I don't want you to get hurt. Brent is stronger than you might think especially if he has a group of people with him."

"That's why we have to take out the people in his group so it's just him, then we will be able to-"

"Kelly that isn't going to work, love." I say laughing when her head darts over to look at me and her jaw drops.

"Stop interrupting me!" She whines before she starts to blush realizing what I had called her.

Aw!

"My plan will work you'll see." She starts to walk away and I sigh before running up behind her, wrapping a arm around her waist as we both walk into Annabel's room.

"You know Kelly," I start, "you are just so adorable when you get all mad." Her blush turns into a darker shade of red as she turns her head to look away. I let go while she goes and grabs her suitcase and pulls out a grey long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. She pushes me out of Annabel's room and closes the door, leaving me there chuckling. She comes back out wearing a grey shirt and blue jeans with grey boots. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail with a big black bow.

"Are we going to go find Annabel?" She asked and I nod. Kelly yawns and I smile as I feel the need to tease her cause I think it's cute when she blushes and gets mad.

"Kelly are you tired?" I ask and she nods as we walk out of the lab and I pull her into a little hug and she stiffens up. "Aw. . .my wittle Kelly is tired." I say in her ear as we turn our heads to see Henry standing in the doorway, confused. Kelly quickly slaps me on the top of my head before taking my arm off her.

"What's going on between you two?" Henry asked, eye brows raised and I smile before Kelly shakes her head.

"You have your little thing between Annabel and I have what ever this is." Kelly says, glaring at me and I smirk. "No we are not dating, cause it's not going to happen." Kelly crossing her arms as she closes her eyes and I hear a sigh from the doorway.

Brooke. . .

I turn my head to look at Brooke as she smiles before skipping over to me, her blonde hair bouncing off her shoulders and her pink sweater, black leggings, black boots before her blue eyes landing on Kelly. "Hi Ray." She wraps her tiny arms around me, laying her head on my shoulder and from the corner of my eye I saw Kelly glaring at Brooke. "Kelly." She says and Kelly puts her hand on her own hip.

"Brooklyn." Kelly replies and I shake my head.

"Okay, so should we get back to finding my daughter? " I ask rubbing my hands together, looking at both of them. "Come on lets all go look for her. "I grab both of their shoulders and push them along in front of me, motioning for Henry to walk with us. I could feel the madness that Brooke and Kelly had between us.

Why does Kelly even hate Brooke? Why does Brooke hate Kelly? They just met a few days ago! What on earth can be making them so mad at each other?

Brooke turns her head to look at me. "So Ray remember how you said that they put trackers in your car? " She asked me and I nod. "Well let's just say that I might have found Rebecca's car, and put a tracker I made in her car. " Her eyes glowed with happiness as I started to smile. However, Kelly on the other hand was not happy, she had a small frown on her face and was glaring at Brooke.

"Really? "I ask and Henry jumps into the conversation as Kelly walks out of the room.

"So this means we can find Annabel! " Henry cheers and she nods. Henry was beaming and his eyes were so wide as he jumped around.

 "Well why are we waiting here like a bump on a log? Let's go get my girlfri-" Henry stops and I turn my head to look at him, an eye brow raised. Girlfriend? "I mean let's go get Annabel!" Henry dashes out of the lab and I hear Brooke giggle.

"Girlfriend? "I ask and Brooke shakes her head. "Are Henry and Annabel dating? "

"No, I think his excitement just got over him. " I slowly nod and we walk out of the room and I find Kelly on the couch, watching a video on her phone. Henry and Brooke run to the elevator and when they leave I look down at Kelly.

"Are you coming?" She shakes her head and I narrow my eyes before sitting down next to her.

"I don't trust Brooke. She didn't even show you how she found Rebecca's car and she just brings this up. I think she is setting you up."

"Kelly-"

"No Ray, I really think she is apart of this whole thing. I bet she is lying to you about how she found Rebecca's car and is planning on doing something terrible." She pauses looking up at me." Please don't go." My eyes widen as she wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my stomach.

"Kelly I'll be okay, I can't get hurt. Why don't you stay here cause you can get hurt." She pulls away with a serious look and I smile as she rolls her eyes.

"Well no duh Ray, I was going to stay anyway." I chuckle as I get up and she pulls out her phone and drags me back down to the couch. She forces me into the camera's shot and I hear a click as she takes a picture. Kelly lets go of my arm and looks at the photo. She smiles and motions for me to leave before putting the phone down and turning it off.

I huff. "So I don't get to see what the photo looks like." I pout as she nods and I walk away, hearing her giggle while I get into the elevator.

Here I come Annabel. . .

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 892 25
-BOOK ONE!- Living a double life, Maebel Manchester, also known as Danger Girl, and the daughter of Ray Manchester. Living the life of a secret super...
15.2K 279 10
Chenry moments I wish happened. Some follow the storyline of season 5, some are just random Disclaimer: I don't own Henry Danger and it's characters...
12.8K 133 39
After moving back home to swellview, young teenage Willow Manchester discovers something extraordinary.. TW!! MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS AND SELF H...
22.2K 323 23
"i'm girl danger beyotch." ella was the first sidekick of captain man. when she almost gets herself killed, captain man fires her, and she moves to b...