A Unique Kind of Love (PUBLIS...

By foreversmilin

BASICALLY A DRAFT! The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog. AL... More

je t'aime
1. Once Upon A Time
2.New Friends, Muddy Pants, New Encounters
3. A Proposal
NOTE
5.Turn Of Events.
6. Reputation Slide Goin' Down.
7.The Girl With The Broken Smile
8. Different
10.I'll Hurt You.
11.I Want You To Stay.
12. Like You Want To Be Loved.
13. Past Comes To Life.
14. Broken.
15. Crestfallen
16. Love Jitters
17. Girl Days
18. Feeling Like Love
21. He is All I Need
22. Thantophobia
23. Wherever You Are
24. Something about December
MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EVER
goodreads uh yeah
pls READ COVER VOTING AND ALL
HELLUR READ ME
super quick announcement
DETAILS ABOUT THE RELEASE
How to Become Famous! :DD
#AUKOL! #AUKOL EVERYWHERE!
Wattpad Story Update and Book Depository.
CHAPTERS 19-29
Mars

9.The Master Of Tickling.

514K 7.5K 1K
By foreversmilin

*A month after the day at the park

"No, you're wrong Liam, the answer to this equation is 364!"I answered confidently, crossing my arms around my chest. He smiled with the same certainty I had.

We were sitting in Math class, working in teams. We'd grown close friends, and I was on Cloud 9. We had so much in common. Same taste in music, art, food. The only subject we'd fight over was math. He thought he was smarter than me. Psht. We'll see.

He was clearly enjoying this, as I was. 

"I'll go ask the teacher, but if I'm right you buy me an ice cream today. And if you're right, which is impossible, I'll buy you one, deal?" I said offering him my hand to shake. He agreed, a weird gleam in his eye.

I got up, and made my way to the teacher's desk. Mrs. Burt was concentrated on some kind of work. I cleared my throat, which caused her to look up.

"Yes, Ms. Winter?" Her eyes displaying at what point I'd annoyed her. I interiorly rolled my eyes. Wasn't that her job, to help me?

"Excuse me, but I did question 5, yet my partner and I don't seem to agree on the answer. Would you kindly tell me what it is?" I asked, flashing my innocent face. She nodded and flipped through the pages of her corrected version.

"Ah, the answer is 464, Ms. Winter." She informed me. B-But, oh no. My face dropped, and my eyes went wide.

I walked in shame to Liam's table.

"Youwereright." I mumbled, barely audible.

He put a hand behind his ear as if to say: What? Repeat that, while smirking.

"I said, you were right!"

He grinned, and I pouted.

"You're mean."

He showed me his notebook, he'd written: "It's not my fault I'm smart. You owe me ice cream."

I put my head down, mad at myself. Argh.

"Please smile?"

I ignored him. He sighed loudly. I heard his pencil scrape the paper again.

"Ready to die?"

It took my about 15 seconds to process what was happening. Before I knew it, my laugh resounded in the whole class. Liam's hands started moving around my stomach. Oh, he knew how ticklish I was.

"S-Stop p-please!" I gasped during giggles.

I didn't expect him to obey, because he continued even more. After what seemed like a lifetime of dying and laughing, he stopped.

I smiled. It was impossible to stay mad at him. He wiggled his eyebrows while grinning, he was happy he won.

I pulled my tongue out childishly.

" Ms. Winter and Mr. Black. What do you two think you're doing?" A strict voice brought me back to reality.

I turned around to see 27 pairs of wide eyes observing Liam and I, their mouths agape. I put on a serious face and answered:

"Mrs. Burt, I'm sorry. Liam and I were just fooling around. It won't happen again."

I looked at Liam for help, and he nodded his head feverishly. Mrs. Burt didn't seem convinced or forgiving.

"Oh, I'll make sure of that. Detention, for both of you."

I heard snickers, but I just stared at Liam. Like me, his mouth was curved into a perfect "O".

"B-But Mrs. Burt, that's not fair!" I whined, shocked.

"Life's not fair. Go sit at your place Ms. Winter and I'll see you and your friend here at detention. And what are you all staring at? Back to work!"

Stupid Mrs. Burt. Stupid me. Oh well, getting a detention may have seemed horrible two months ago, but I would be with my friend.

This was going to be a very interesting detention.

***

"Dring, Dring!"

I breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, school was over. Detention time was approaching. I still had fifteen minutes though. I put my stuff in my bag, and walked to Liam's locker, 155. He was putting his books in his black bag. He looked so calm, concentrated and peaceful. I needed to change that. I tiptoed so I could be facing his back, put my head on his right shoulder and said:

"Hey there, peanut." My voice came out weird.

I don't know if it was the fact that he got scared, or that he jumped at least 5 feet into the air, but I was laughing. Literally, laughing my ass off.

"Y-You...j-jumped..like a s-scared little bunny." I managed to say, between laughs.

After about five minutes of clutching my stomach to stop laughing and crying, I took a deep breath to calm myself. In, out. I took a look at Liam. He now had his bag lazily slung around his shoulder, his face was in a perfect poker face. He stared at me, then typed something on his phone. I came closer to him, because I knew that was directed to me.

"It's not even funny. You're immature and I am NOT a bunny! Do I have floppy ears to you? Or do I like carrots?"

I struggled keeping a straight face. I bit my lip, and looked at Liam through my eyelashes. We both knew what that gesture meant, I was sorry. He rolled his eyes and smiled. It was contagious.

"Now, how about going to detention? It's my first one. Let's be happy."

Without waiting for an answer, I linked our arms together and we started walking in a funny way to class.

***

We entered the detention room, and Mrs. Burt glared at us.

"Sit down. Now, you rebels, I'm going to get a plate of doughnuts, stay here." I guessed the last sentence was directed to the whole group.

I obeyed, and sat on the chair beside Liam's. Speaking of us rebels, I was curious to know who was here too. I raked my eyes across the room. A buff, tough looking boy was sitting at the other end of class, breaking his pencil, two girls were sitting beside him, giggling about something. Wait. Something was fishy.

"Looking for something hot? Over here, dumbass." A voice I only knew too well said.

Liam and I's heads turned to the voice. My eyes narrowed to it's owner. Mark was staring right at me, his legs put on the label.

There was someone beside him, it was...Stacy?

She looked at me with an expression of hate and disgust. The wheels in my mind were working. What was she doing here? Why is she looking at me like that. I locked eyes with her.

"Want a picture? I know I'm gorgeous, but I don't like filthy scum looking at me." She drawled, her voice even squeakier than I remembered. How could I've ever been friends with her? I rested speechless.

"Oh, stop drooling at my boyfriend and I."

My eyes widened, and I looked at Liam. His expression mirrored mine. How? What?

"Don't worry, babe. She's just jealous. But I have you, and you're the whole package,"

It was time to break silence.

"Why would I be jealous? I dumped you." I said, burning holes through him.

Sadness, fury, and another emotion I couldn't place flashed in his eyes. He recomposed quickly by chuckling.

"Hon, I dumped you. I discovered girls who kill their own fathers are worthless, and will always be unloved."

His words hit me like a slap into the face. I felt tears flood my eyes, and I looked at Liam. He was furious. I was done, with stupid Mark. I was tired of fighting. I just needed to cry. Bravo, Mark. You scored.

I got up, mumbled an incoherent "Excuse me." and rushed out of the class. I headed for the bathroom. I heard footsteps behind me, but I walked faster. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

How could he?

Did he have no heart?

How?

Why?

Why me?

The bathroom was empty.

I locked myself in a stall, and cried.

Life is unfair.

Life will always be unfair.

It seems like every time I'm happy, life finds a reason to bring sadness back to my life.

Everything was my fault, everything.

***

Aw, things are going downhill. I hope you all liked this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I just want to say...THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH OMG FOR ALMOST 1900 VIEWS AND ALL OF THE VOTES AND THE COMMENTS. You all are so sweet, and you make me smile.

Keep on smiling and be happy. ~ForeverSmiling99

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON! FOR THE COMPLETED STORY, COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK:

http://www.amazon.com/Jasmine-Rose/e/B00JOM5QFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
422K 20.2K 45
Street-savvy Meg kickstarts a rivalry with her ex when she agrees to waitress at his competitor's diner. ...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
199K 16.8K 40
She told him not to do it but he took his life anyway. Told in free-verse poetry with sparse limerick/rhyming qualities, you don't know their names...