Cinder Lou (larry au)

Av someofmytales

Louis life was terrible he was practically a slave in his own house and he was constantly yelled at be his st... Mer

Cinder Lou (Larry au)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
What places look like
Twenty
Done
Epiloge

Ten

4.6K 233 67
Av someofmytales

Louis POV:

I was a nervous reck by the end of the tour. Harry showed me to like literally everyone in the castle, I felt like an art piece at a museum or something. The most nerve wracking people to meet was Liam and Zayn.

Liam was friendly enough, but the way he carried himself was very...what's the word intimidating. He was very tall and had A LOT of muscles. When I first walked up to him it felt like he was going to grind me to a pulp. But once we all started talking it got a lot easier. He was actually a pretty nice guy.

Now Zayn was a different story. The whole time we talked to him he was very quite and reserved. And whenever he looked at me it felt like he was judging me. I think he might be a cool guy, but he just needs to open up a little. Maybe we could become friends.

Harry and I were walking down a hallway when he turned around to look at me. "Ok now the next part is no apart of the 'official' castle tour...but since you are going to live here I should show you this."

"Ok?" I said really confused.

Harry simply took my hand and led me up three flights of stairs to the third floor. I didn't even know this place has a third floor, then again I've only been here once.

"Ok so this floor is where the royal families bedrooms are located. Your room is up here if you were wondering." Harry said. Then we took a right down the hall to the last door. The door looked like every door in the castle but on the door in gold cursive letters it said 'Harry'.

"So this is your room?" I asked with raised eyebrows. I don't get why he showed me this, what was he trying to do?

"Well yes...but it also is your room?" He said. Wait...were we sharing a bed I mean I wouldn't complain, but I don't think the church would allow this.

You see the church is very very strict especially when it comes to the royals. It's general knowledge that people who are unmarried should not share a bed until after marriage. I mean people do it all the time, but I would think that the royal family would follow this rule.

Harry simply opened the door and I followed him into the room. The room was very...Harry if that makes sense. The rooms walls were a dark navy blue and the furniture was a dark brown. One wall was covered top to bottom with pictures of various things from flowers to buildings. On the wall I noticed that there was a couple pictures of the royal family. I could already tell Harry was very family oriented, this just conformed it.

The bed in the center of the room was all white making the room not so dark and intimidating. To the right of the room there was two French doors that led out to the patio.

"So what do you think of the room?" Harry asked.

"It seems...well you, very you." I said with a smile.

"Ok well I need to show you something else." He said while taking my hand. He led me to a door and opened it. What I previously thought was a door to a bathroom or closet was actually a door to another bedroom.

The bedroom was the exact same size as the other room but was completely white and had only a bed and a couple of chests to put your clothes in and a desk. I looked at Harry confused to what this is.

"This is the princess suite," Harry said,"this will be where you will be staying until our wedding, after that you'll be in my room."

"Oh, ok. I thought I was going to have to share abed with you," I said, but I realized my mistake after I said it, "not that I wouldn't want to share a bed with you...I just thought the church wouldn't allow it."

"Yeah, that and my parents wouldn't really appreciate it. My family's very traditional to say the least." Harry said.

"I thought that. Umm...is the only way to get to my room is through your door?" I asked.

"In afraid so no there's only one bathroom which is in my room. I don't know why the designers were thinking when they built this place." Harry said, "But don't worry you have your own closet and patio."

"Ok uh thanks...I would start unpacking but I don't really have any clothes with me." I said with a small grin.

"Oh uh yeah we'll send someone out to get you clothes also you can decorate the room as you please uh just inform a worker what you would like and they'll do it." Harry said, "so I have some business to attend to you are free to roam around just be at the dinner at 7:30." Harry said while walking to the door he turned around and stayed there for a second.

"Go fulfill your princely duties I'll be fine." I said.

"I know I just don't want you running away again." He said. I simply rolled my eyes and sent him away. Well time to explore.

____________________

I really need to talk to Harry about how many bathrooms are in this place. I mean does the castle need 34 bathrooms in one wing. I mean that is really ridiculous.

I'm begging to get really frustrated at well everything. All these halls and room as are so confusing, I don't know where I even am. I turned the corner down a hall and saw a maid. Yes finally another person!
I was about to go up to her and ask her for directions one someone ruffly grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and saw an older looking maid liking at me angrily.

"What are you doing! Roaming around the halls without your uniform! You know the rules, come with me you scallawag!" The maid said and dragged me down a couple of halls and down a flight of stairs. While she was dragging me I tried to explain to her who I was but she wouldn't have any of it.

She led me down into what I think was the kitchens and practically threw me in there.

"You are going to stay down here until you learn how to be a proper maid and dress into your uniform." She snapped. I looked around and saw that the whole kitchen had stopped what they were doing to see the commotion. The moment she left the kitchen resumed what they were doing. One of the kitchen workers and helped me off the floor. The girl was young probably around the same age as me. She had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and to be honest she was really pretty.

"Who the heck was that?" I asked the girl.

"That was Veronica she's the head maid of like everything, I'm guessing that was your first run in with her." She said

"Uh...yeah. She was something. Is she always like that?" I asked.

"Uh kinda she's usually a lot worse, I guess she was in a good mood today."the girl said with a shrug.

"Wow...um I really need to get back up there." I said while pointing to the door. The girl looked at me then started laughing.

"If you think your going to get back up there your mistaken. She will never let you back up there, you should get comfortable down here. You'll probably be here for a while." The girl said,"oh by the wait I'm Ella."

"Nice to meet you Ella I'm Louis." I said while shaking her hand. I guess I should just accept I'm not going to get back up there unless someone comes looking for me.

"Ok Louis you can help me with the dishes." Ella said. I just smiled and followed her to the sink.

Hmm I'm having a déjà vu moment right now.

_________________

Harry's POV-

Having Louis in the castle was a dream come true for me. I thought that I would never be able to find the mystery boy ever again. I thought of I don't find him that I would have to hold another ball and find someone else, which I really didn't want to do.

Louis was everything that I ever wanted in a partner. He was sweet and kind and very witty sometimes. He was well perfect. I couldn't imagine being with someone else the thought was absurd.

The counsel meeting concluded at 7:15 so it gave me enough time to freshen up a bit. I walked into my room and walked over the the door that led to the princess suite. I gently knocked on the door and waited a second and opened the door. Louis was not in the room...okay maybe he was downstairs already. I walked out of the room and headed to the dinning room.

I walked in the finding room and noticed everyone was there...except Louis. I stared to fill up with panic. Where could he be, he couldn't have left already I thought he liked it here.

"H-have any of you guys seen Louis?" I asked shakily. My whole family looked confused especially Gemma.

"I thought he was with you." Gemma said. Great just great he's gone. I felt sick really sick. Why would he leave. It makes no sense. I turned around and saw the head maid Victoria standing near the door way. She roams the halls checking in everything maybe she has seen him.

"Victoria, have you seen a boy. He's uh is about yay big, I said holding up my hand to about a little below my chest," and has light Carmel brown hair and bright blue eyes." I said.

She thought for a second and nodded her head. "Yeah I saw him earlier today. Little rascal was roaming the halls without his uniform all I threw him into the kitchen." She said smugly.

"Y-you threw him into the kitchen!?" I yelled.

"Y-yes your highness I d-did. He was out o-of place, he shouldn't have b-been roaming the halls without his u-uniform." She said clearly scared of me.

"Obviously he didn't have his uniform because HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND NOT SOME MAID!!!!" I said pissed at her.

Before she could say something else I stormed out of the dining hall and down into the kitchen. I slammed the door open to make my presence known. I looked around the kitchen and saw him standing at the sink cleaning the dishes. The thought of him even having to work made me very very angry. He has worked to hard already for a lifetime he didn't need to work anymore.

I walked over to him and pressed my self against his back and I felt him freeze. I bent down a little and said into his ear, "what do you think your doing down here in the kitchens." I said. The minute he heard my voice he unfroze and leaned into my touch.

"Well...I was just trying to find the library when the head maid dragged me down here. I was afraid to go back up cause to be honest she scared the living daylights out of me." He said mumbling into my chest.

"Oh you poor boy." I said, "I think it's time for some dinner." I said. I was about to drag him back up when he said.

"Wait can...can my friend um have the night off its her moms birthday today and I want her to enjoy dinner with her tonight." He said.

"Sure what's your friends name?" I asked.

"Ella her names Ella." He said.

That's when I turned to Ella and said, "Ella you can have tonight and tomorrow off, that's a royal order."

"Thank oh my think you so much your highness." She said while curtsying to me and Louis. And with that she skipped out of the kitchen.

"I think it's time for some dinner." I said while grabbing Louis hand.

_______________
Authors note:

Haha so this is probably going to be slow updates maybe, don't know. It's kind of just a filler chapter. I hope you all like it.

Kenzie

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

915K 34K 39
Harry and Louis absolutely despised one another. What could possibly happen when you forced them to live in the same house for two months?
67.3K 2.5K 39
Being together for eight years hasn't been easy. Especially when it means that the kids are growing up and with it, a lot of teenage drama. From secr...
5.7K 123 16
When prince Louis is betrothed to Eleanor Styles, he finds himself falling for a certain curly haired boy instead. (It's shitty at the beginning but...
10.7K 298 21
"Life sometimes has a twisted way for fate to happen." And that's exactly what happened with Louis and Harry. A twisted way, yet they wouldn't have i...