My Forbidden Crush

By _Americanbeauty__

High school is full of drama and chaos but for 18 year old senior Madison things are getting a little more co... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Authors note
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Author's note
chapter 10
chapter 11
Author's Note
chapter 12
Author's note
chapter 14
Author's note
chapter 15
Author's Note
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 part II
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Author's note
Author's note
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 39
Author's note

chapter 13

232 11 2
By _Americanbeauty__

Carlos POV

Its summer break for me right now but I don't intend on going back to work at carver high school. Its not like I need the money. I was only working there for fun. It makes me happy to know that I can have a positive affect on these young teens life other than the praises I get from lil niggas who remember me as the heartless Slim. I became a teacher to put that part of my life behind me but now I can't walk into a school without Madison crossing my mind. Everything about school reminds me of her. Hell everything about everything reminds me of her. I miss her but I know I will never see her again and I can't go back to teaching because it will be to painful for me. So I've decided to move to Texas. I'm actually sitting in my house now smoking a blunt while the movers pack up my shit. I'm giving everything to charity besides the few clothes I'm going to take along with me til I decide to go shopping again. I already bought a new home and its equipped with everything that I need.

I have decided to get back into the game for awhile I've been gone too long. I have already linked up with my homie Juan out there and he's hooking me up with his connects. So that's squared away and I still have all of my old connects. Chris is going to be holding things down here in Atlanta so I'm not worried about anything. I haven't gotten my hands dirty in awhile and I'm ready to shake some shit up. I know it might sound bad to some but its the only way for me to keep my mind off Madison. Since I can't have her then I will do something to distract myself from her but like I told her in the letter I wrote her if we do meet again which I doubt then I'm not going to hesitate to make her mine. In the mean time I'm going to be running shit from Atlanta to Texas and I dare a motherfucker to get in my way. Slim is coming back so these fuck niggas better beware.

After the movers were finished packing up everything in my condo. I left to head to the airport. I arrived 30 minutes and boarded my private jet. Once I was on board I relaxed in my seat. I slowly began to drift off into a peaceful and well needed slumber. The streets better beware Slim is back in full affect and I don't plan to slow down either.
*************************
So you guys feedback !
Slim's back !
Comment and vote !
I know its kinda short but the next few chapters are going to be longer....
-americanbeauty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 11K 38
Book #1 of the "Forbidden" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Boyfriendsbrother 2022 #29 in Sexualtension 2021 #2 in Banter 2022 #5 in...
87.1K 4.3K 93
Gracie cracks an unsolved math problem. The only catch is, she is an undergrad and found the problem while snooping around her dangerously hot profes...
76.3K 2.6K 28
Highest Ranking: #12 in ChickLit (27th December'16) *** Leah Hastings has an epiphany when she sees Sebastian Parker after seven years - she...
141 12 12
After recent high school graduate Lily agrees to dog-sit for her best friend Emma, she finds herself caught in a forbidden love with Emma's brother...