I Got What You Want ( Lucas C...

By chnxll

Aaliyah had to leave her life behind and begin a new. Lucas Coly.. would he become apart of it or wreck the b... More

Attention
Heartthrob
Sugar Coat
Babygirl
You Got Me Fucked Up
Over
Solitude
Truth

Talking

549 15 2
By chnxll

When we finally reached back home things became slightly awkward between Lucas and myself. I wasn't quite sure where this behaviour came from I practically confessed to him that I wanted to be with him 3months into knowing him... faster then my usual.

he was acting off and he appeared to be avoiding me.

It was Christmas Eve and his mum invited me over, I was debating as to whether I should go and if I did go should I dress up or dress casual.

I decided with laid back casual, since he was acting like he didn't give a fuck about us, I didn't either, so me looking good or not was apart of the equation to show that I wasn't feeling his behaviour. I wore a long sleeved white V-neck with some grey tracksuit bottoms that hugged my bun nicely but not my legs with some white socks and and some Nike Slip ons, I went with a wash and go for my hair so it was curly and I just filled in my brows.

"Fuck wearing eyelashes" I said to myself.

I got in my car and made my way to their house.

Lucas POV

3days back from my tour and I can't get a hold of myself.

Aaliyah finally wants to be with me but I've chickened out ... I don't know why... this has never happened to me before, for the first time my nerves are telling me I'm going to hurt her for some unknown reason.

"Lucas you have a visitor, well I invited her" I heard my mom call out.

"Who is it mom?" I sighed while walking down the stairs.

there I saw her, her beautiful eyes met mine and I froze.
God she looked amazing, even when she's not trying.

"for fuck sake" I thought to myself.

"there a problem Lucas" she asked in a tone verifying that she's caught onto my vibe.

"no of course not, how come you're here" I said hopping off my stairs to approach her and hug her.

she stepped back to avoid my touch

"your mom invited me.. she just told you" she smiled thinly

"what's wrong?" the words subconsciously left my mouth making me later regret those choice of words.

"I'm not doing this infront of your mom" she whispered now crossing her arms.

"anyway kids I noticed something was up since you haven't been over in 3days, Aaliyah, so you need to talk it out ... downstairs, upstairs... wherever"

"that's not necessary Mrs-"

"thanks mom" I cut her off while grabbing one of her wrists and bringing her upstairs.

I took her into my room and began explaining.

"Look, I know I've been acting weird, it's jus-"

"blah blah blah" she cut

"baby,-"

"don't baby me Lucas.. you, I - urgh you're not even worth it"
she began walking towards the door

"I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted

making her stop

Aaliyah's POV

I span on my heels after a moment of being frozen

"Hurt me? .. so what now you're a player, that breaks girls hearts yh? Okay then" I hissed while walking towards him.

"and I'm a fucking pimp Lucas, since we are being honest" I said while staring him in his eyes

"I'm scared that I'll fuck up and hurt you" he whispered.

"Why you planning to impregnate the next bitch you see and tell me that ima be some fucking stepmum?"

"no Liyah, it's just this time it's different, I've never felt like this before, you make me nervous, I've never been so jealous in my life, and selfish I just want you for myself but I'm scared you'll get bored of me or I'll get so jealous if I see another boy look at you that I end up hurting someone or let it come between us, Aaliyah listen to me, I -"

"you don't answer my calls let alone return them, return my texts, you've avoided me for 3 fucking days and that's the best you could come up with, really Lucas, really... so pushing me away is your logic, yeah?"

"No wait-"

"Wait? No fuck you and your mixed messages - I'll revert to what I do best, being an introvert and pushing everyone and everything I love away cos you know what... wasting my time on people that just want to toy with me is a fucking joke"

I walked out his bedroom door

"Aaliyah, would you fucking wait.. please"

he said while chasing me down the stairs

"Aaliyah, you going so soon" Lucas's mum asked me while catching me at the bottom of the stairs, tears were brimming and I was trying my best to hold it back

before I could say anything, Lucas span me around and kissed me deeply
I was hitting his chest to try get him off me.

he pulled away and looked at me
"get off me" I struggled
he embraced me in a hug and held me tightly.

"no, I can't let you go Aaliyah"

Smelling his scent made my knees weaken, he always smelled sweet, sweet enough to fog your vision temporarily and enjoy his embrace.

once he let me go and gave me a weak smile... I slapped him across the cheek and made my way to my car.

•a week later•

we were back at school and I hadn't spoken to Lucas since.

I walked my way to my locker to hear someone call for me
"Aaliyah, Aaliyah"
it was Lucas, he caught up to me

"We really not going to talk about this, about us?"

"--" I refused to speak

"oh you're giving me 'air time' now ... how mature" he said sarcastically

I opened my locker door up, for him to close it again.

"Aaliyah! Don't fucking ignore me."
I rolled my eyes and moved his hand so I could out my folder in my locker.

I closed it and began walking towards the exit, the school day was over, just like how I was over Lucas.

"You do realise when I give up on you, that will be it between us" he shouted as I walked

"real men never give up, lil bitch" I shouted back while throwing my middle fingers up.

----------------------------------------------

2weeks went.. 3 weeks went and I hadn't spoken to him since. quite comical actually, I dropped outta dance club, got a part time job and contemplated studying at home.

I finished my shift at Walmart and made my way to my car, I received a phone call, it was from Alaina.

I put her on speaker and began talking as I pulled out the carpark.

"Are you free Liyah, we need to talk?"

"I just finished my shift, and I'm driving home, what's up?"

"can you come to mine? I haven't seen you around school lately, you've been completely off radar, did you drop out of chemistry or something?"

"no I need to drop something's off at home then meet my mum for dinner at some fancy restaurant, and loool yeah I drop out of chem and dance club"

"how come?"

"I'm back in my antisocial ways, grinding and doing what I gotta do to help my mum"

"well I miss you and I have something I need to tell you urgently, can I see you tomorrow?"

"no flying to New York for the weekend to complete a business deal for my mum while she does another deal in Times Square, can you tell me now?"

"I rather tell you face to face, babe"

"unless its something like you fucked Lucas again, then you don't need to tell me face to face" I laughed thinking I was quite funny

she paused for a moment

"Sorry Aaliyah, I can explain"

what? I thought to myself... looool that's funny you know, my life is a joke

"Loool okay? I've got to go, I can see a couple police cars ahead"

"Wait, Aaliyah, please let me explain"

"you don't need to explain yourself, Alaina, I'm glad you're back together, you deserve each other, talk to you later"

"Wait we are not together it was a mistake"

"evidently not, love you lots, bye"

I hung up, I some what was out of tears, quite numb actually... it hurt slightly but then I remembered I had better things to worry about.

*text from Lucas*

:Alaina probably told you by now, but we fucked again.

I read the message making sure he knew I saw it.

:Loool not that you care.
:you never did, did you?
:no surprise there, well I guess Alaina will always be a better fuck then you.

I read all the messages, laughing to myself in delight as I realised I was over him.. or so what I thought

-dinner with ma-

"So how's Lucas, baby?"

"He's shagging his ex mum" I smiled wholeheartedly

"Oh, um, I thought you guys were in a relationship"

"Far from it mum, lets not talk about him please, I've done everything you've asked me to do, plus more, I got a job, I'm working under you for your business now, I've helped sell a couple of those houses to your buyers, I'm even flying to New York tonight to close 7 deals over this weekend with other companies, please can I enjoy my meal with you and not talk about people who like to shoot me in my foot and my back and still kiss me and tell me they love me"

"I wished you'd have told me that earlier, because I invited him to dinner with us"

*text from Lucas*

:oh and one last thing... see you at dinner, baby.

"I'll see you at home ma, enjoy your meal, love you loads" I hummed while getting up

"Where you going, baby?" I heard the smirk in his voice

"To the bathroom" I sang while excusing myself from my seat.

I was going to no fucking bathroom, I was heading to my car.

I sat in the drivers seat angered and infuriated.

:I'll pay for your taxi mum x

I text my mum only to hear my car door open and the devil sat in the passenger seat.

"this doesn't look like the toilet baby" I heard Lucas laugh

there was no need for me to respond.

"Still not talking to me huh? that's fine, should I fuck Alaina again while I wait for you to talk"

"---"

"Or your mum maybe?"

"get. out. my. fucking. car." I said sternly.

"you gonna make me baby, I love it when you're mad"

I slapped him differently had his face looking like a tomato.

"why would you do that?" he shouted

"you fucking provoked me" I shouted while getting out of the car and walking to the passenger side to drag him out

"who you fuck doesn't bother me, 6months from now I'll be moving back to England" I said while grabbing his collar and dragging him out.

his face changed completely

"w w what" he stuttered

"fuck who you want, you don't mean shit to me" I hissed knowing that the venom in my words scarred him

"y you wouldn't dare" he said hesitantly

"what, go back to England? I so fucking would, anything to get away from you" I hissed

"wait, babe..."

"yeah you fucked up, so fuck this, and fuck you" I said while getting back into the car and zooming off

I was done with the fucking talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 26 50
Rose Kalina Thompson grew up in a big loving family. She is almost 25 years old, has her dream job and enjoys working as an editor. Her best friend...
128K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
588 57 27
❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas Williams ...
138 0 26
Continuing on from book one, things between Hannah and Dylan may fall apart from , will they ever get back together, and will a hot new neighbour tea...