Mine Too (Mine, #4)

By colormePlNK

Karmen Jay-Milan King Karma - baby girl of Jazmine and King, twenty-three years old, working at her mom's hai... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:

Chapter 31:

58.7K 2.2K 512
By colormePlNK

Bryna in MM.

*********

Karma

"I dressed." Bryna said said as soon as I came back from dropping Brei off at school.

"I told your daddy to put sandals on you and he throws the Jordan's on anyway. As long as you match and look cute." I said picking her up kissing her.

"Mommy that baby in the way." She said pointing to my stomach as I sat on the couch.

"Leave him alone." I laughed.

She looked at my stomach with disgust, then rubbed it, and walked away.

"Yo ya daughter is a mess." I laughed as Brandon came downstairs.

"We know this already." He said yawning sitting next to me on the couch placing his hand on me stomach.

"Bryna can you get mommy one?" I asked as she came out the kitchen with a poptart.

"For you or baby?" She asks.

"Me and the baby."

"No mommy. I can't." She said coming to sit down.

"Bryna." I exclaimed laughing.

"She mean as shit." Brandon said laughing.

"Watch soon as the baby actually gets here she's gonna love him." I said.

"I love how you're referring to the baby as a him now." Brandon said smiling.

"Ugh. I know you have it stuck in my head."

I am 20 weeks today and I have an appointment for an ultrasound to hopefully see what we are having.

"I can't wait until we go see him. I just know it's a boy." Brandon said.

"And what if it's a girl?

He shrugged. "I guess got more of a reason to try again."

"Shitttt. Not out of my lady down there."

"That's my lady down there." He said.

"Here mommy." Bryna said holding a piece of her poptart out to me that she had licked.

"Ew Bryna that's nasty." I said and she only laughed.

*

"Bryna I'ma be right back." Brandon said as he stood in the doorway of his car since she was about to cry.

"No I come with you." She cried reaching for him.

I rolled my eyes as he took her from her car seat. Of course he would.

"Carter. Staying out of trouble?" Some lady asks walking pass.

"Always." He said.

"Good. Awh look at your pretty little twin." She said waving at Bryna.

Bryna waved back while rubbing her eyes.

"Who is she?" I ask.

"Karmen don't even start yo shit. She's one of the PO's."

"Who's PO?"

"Not mine."

"Oh okay." I said.

"Crazy as fuck." He said shutting the door walking off with Bryna.

When they finally came back out Bryna had a lollipop.

"Mommy look." She said showing me once she was back in her car seat.

"You didn't bring ya baby brother one?" I ask being funny.

She just looked away ignoring me.

"I wonder where she get her meanness from?" Brandon asks.

"I wonder too."

"Damn shame. Where we going after the appointment?" He asks.

"Eat, then I'm going to Brei's school to be a chaperone on their field trip. I'ma take Bryna with me that's why she's not going to daycare today."

"Oh hell no. All them bad ass kids."

"Right." I laughed. "I'm only dealing with my kids they got that."

"Then where you going?" He asks.

"The shop to do hair for a few hours then back home."

"Alright."

*

"You just said she." I said.

"No the fuck I didn't." Brandon said denying it.

I'm laying on the table with my shirt up waiting to have my sonogram. The doctor had to go grab something quick so we were waiting and while waiting Brandon slipped up and said she so now he is denying it so hard.

"Yo shut up. Don't confuse my son." He said rubbing a circle on to my stomach.

I laughed. "I love you ugly."

He just shook his head. "I love you too."

"Bryna." I said to her where she sat in Brandon's lap playing a game on his phone. "What you think the baby is gonna be."

"Say boy." Brandon told her.

"Boy." She said right away.

"See even my baby girls know it." Brandon said.

The doctor knocked before re-entering. "Okay, ready to see your baby and if we can tell the sex." She said put the gel on my stomach.

"Yes." I said with a smile.

"His face..." The doctor said pointing. "You want pictures, right?"

"Of course. Awh look it looks like he's smiling."

"And it looks like we have a perfect view..."

I gasped. I looked back at Brandon for his reaction since surprising he hasn't had one yet and this nigga had his eyes closed.

"Brandon open your eyes."

"It's a girl isn't it. I just know it is." He said keeping his eyes closed.

"Brandon." I laughed hitting him making him open his eyes.

"You are finally getting your son." The doctor said pointing.

"Yo, that's fuckin crazy." He said staring in shock.

"Excuse his language." I said.

"I was your doctor through all three pregnancies. I'm use to it." She smiled at us.

"My son." Brandon said quietly kissing my stomach.

"Ewh daddy. Kiss me, not baby." Bryna said pulling him away making all three of us laugh.

*

"Baby bump." Nel said rubbing my stomach.

I just got to the shop after a long day of running around with the girls on Brei's trip.

"Hey." I said yawning sitting down in my salon chair.

"Hey Jordan." Bryna said to him.

"What's up lil cuz?" He asks sounding way older than six.

"Jaden can I have some." Brei asks him for some of his candy he was eating.

"Me too." Bryn said.

"Ya daughters greedy Auntie." Jaden said giving them both some.

"Just like they momma." I said holding my hand out for a piece.

"Where yall about to go?" I ask Nel.

"About to drop them off with Kjayy at the shop. Then take my ass home."

"Where Khlo'?" I ask her.

"With ya dad. He got Kaidy and Kaleb too of course these two up under me."

"Oh look at you looking tired. Them kids must have wore your ass out." My mom said coming from the back.

"Mom them kids was too wild for me. Never again my two soon to be three will be enough for me." I shook my head.

"You'll be having another one." Nelly said.

"Bitch please."

"I don't know why, but I see you with a bunch of kids." Nel shrugged.

"Nah, baby boy here is my last child." I said patting my stomach.

"Awh finally Bc getting his boy. Now he don't gotta deal with a house full of crazy girls."

"Please." I said flagging her off.

*

Brandon

"So what, you got a attitude?" I ask Karmen.

"No." She said.

"Then why you just sitting there quiet watching me get dressed." I asked putting my rolex on.

"I'm not." She said.

"Karmen if you don't want me to go out, just say that. I'll stay here."

"No, you can go. Yall just better not be around no bitches, yall are taken men."

"You know damn well you don't got shit to worry about Kar." I said bending down to kiss her where she sat against the headboard.

*

"Oh look who finally made it out the house for once?" Z said as I walked up to him and Roddy.

"Fuck you nigga." I said dapping him and Roddy up then ordering a beer.

We're at a sports bar. We come here every once in a while just to chill and talk shit like we use to do.

It wasn't even an hour later that Karmen was going crazy in my texts. I text to make sure she good and she text me back cussing me out...

"Yo Karmen in my messages going crazy."

"Her ass crazy as fuck." Roddy said. "Should have put that ass to sleep before leaving."

"Bruh you don't even know the half. I did, but ain't no sleeping if I'm not in bed with her."

Karmen😈: you get on my fuckin nerves. you could have stayed home with me. you never wanna stay home with me.

I thought you weren't gonna be crazy and mean this pregnancy? I text back.

fuck you 😤

I love you.

I love you too, but can you just come home? I chuckled because I could picture her whining.

Karmen, you told me to go out.

you're right.. have fun.
...
not too much or I'll slit a bitches throat.
.....
& yours. 😊

Okay last text. Can you eat my pussy when you get home?

I chuckled out loud. I gotchu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
53.1K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
955K 33.2K 25
**BOOK ONE OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES** He held a chuck of my hair in his hand as he forced me to sign unknown papers. My hand shook rapidly when I t...
37.4K 955 32
Teshanae Martinez is a nineteen year old college girl who lives with an abusive father . Her father beat her every day until she got tired and tried...