Waters rage (HTTYD and PJO cr...

By Lilly552

Percy wakes up in a grassy field he goes to get up to see that he can't. He goes to a river and sees in the r... More

Holy Hera im part fish!
May this fish rest in peace
Trouble always finds me
Leg less boy
The most horrable, dreded thing
Cough it Up๏ฟผ

I wanted to barf

12.9K 392 31
By Lilly552

Percy's POV
When I looked into the lake I saw ( I'm to lazy to put in description so just look at the picture above ⬆️). Then I thought of something. I controlled some of the water in the lake to create water wings. It was so cool! But if there were blue like my moms chocolate chip cookies... Dam ADHD! ( he he dam) anyway I took off.
It
Was
Amazing
I didn't even care about my uncles domain. I loved the wind the clouds. Until it happened. My stomach rumbled. I was huuuuungrey.
Anyways I went to the stream I saw fish but I can't eat my family! It's just not right! So I just drank from the stream and the fish bowed. And swam away suddenly. Huh something must of scared them. Suddenly I heard a twig snap from behind and my head snapped over. There was this black dragon with big eyes and part of his tail was missing. But here was the weird part. There was a boy riding the dragon and worst of all....

He was holding a dead fish!
I wanted to barf.
But I heals it in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
586K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...