You Stole My Heart

Od Storm-And-Snow

Nerdy, invisible and unpopular, Sarah wishes for everything she doesn't have-including football star hottie Z... Viac

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
EPILOGUE UPDATE!!!!

CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

147 5 2
Od Storm-And-Snow

"He did what?!" Carley says in shock.

"You know, making me repeat it doesn't make the situation any better Carls." I roll my eyes at my best friend. "Hey watch where you're icing." I say and quickly lunge towards the Oreo goodness falling off Carley's cupcake.

She catches it quickly with her finger and licks it. "Yum." She says before she taps her finger on her mouth, beginning to reveal her thoughts. "You know, I'm not that surprised actually. It's not a secret he's got a thing for you and you have been doing a really good job avoiding him.

"So yeah. I think he just needed to... Step it up a little." She says with a wicked smile on her face.

I consider Carley's thoughts and then something clicks. "You knew he was going to ambush me, didn't you? You set it up. You told him we were going to be getting stuff to bake cupcakes and that he should make his move."

"Wait what. I promise you. Him being there was a complete coincidence. If anyone set it up, it could have been his sister." She says amused. "But I'm glad he did it though. He's almost not as bad as I thought he was."

"Well I'm glad my best friend thinks my ambushing was a good thing. But anyway, heard anything from Blake?" I ask her.

Her smile fades and she starts sprinkling 100s & 1000s on her cupcake, looking down the entire time. "No, nothing yet since this morning."

"Sorry love. Don't give up hope yet. I bet his miserable without you. " I reach across the kitchen island and try and comfort her.

Ding.

Damn but this door hasn't stopped today. It's most probably Amelia again.

Ding. Ding

"Alright! I'm coming." I yell and open the door.

Well well well... Speak of the tall, nerdy devil. Blake stands at the door, completely flushed and with a bouquet of... not so great looking flowers in his hands. "Hey." He barely gets out between deep breaths.

"Who's at the door again." Carley calls from the kitchen.

"I think you'd better come see this for yourself." I call back.

Her eyes bulge when she sees Blake and I stand back when all they do is stare at each other. "Hi." She begins. "Look I don't know what to say."

"Then don't speak." Blake says, dropping the flowers and taking Carley's face in his hands. His face lingers a few inches from hers and kisses her deeply.

Very smooth boy.

Carley pulls her mouth from his and tears run down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She breaths.

"No. It's not your fault. I blame myself for not telling Brittany to take a hike. You are the only one for me." Blake replies.

"Please can we just forget about it."

"As long as you take me back."

"Always." She says, pulling him into kiss again.

They stand a hug for a while, and before they forget, there's still something Blake's forgotten.

"Hey so, hate to break up this incredibly cute moment but still kinda awkward for me, isn't here something you're still forgetting?"

He looks at me puzzled and its gets the point where I have to stand behind Carley and mouth, "Prom you idiot."

"Oh right!" He exclaims and turns to the now completely scrambled bouquet on the floor. "Well, now that I've got you back, I have one more question and I know it's right now not the most romantic way in the world but you knew how much of a nerd I am and -" Blake rambles on before Carley puts her finger to his lips to stop his blubbering.

"Of course I'll go to prom with you Blake." She says, smiling and they share another kiss.

***

Lunch feels like old times. Carley, Blake and I sit down at an empty table and discuss plans for Prom.

Until...

"Hey guys we're sitting over here!!" Blake waves down people behind me and I turn around to see Amelia, Ryder, Shane and of course Zac walking towards us from across the cafeteria. What the hell is he doing!!

I turn back to Blake. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh come on Sarah. The guys were really cool after Carley and I broke up. Plus Ryder told me you guys and Amelia were getting along so why not just merge our two groups together." I'm still glaring at him so he turns to Carley for help. Surprisingly she does.

"Come on Sarah. Maybe it won't he so bad. It's not like Sabrina's with them and your just scared of being in the same perimeter of Zac after he kissed you."

Blake looks surprised. "Did he finally make a move? Man we've been bugging him forever about that."

"What do you mean 'we've been bugging forever'. Blake, did you tell him to find me?"

But before he can answer, Blake's new buddies... And Amelia... plop down at our table.

"Hey Blake. Good weekend man?" Ryder says popping open his soda.

He looks at Carley and smiles. "Yeah you could say that."

"Okay so about prom." Amelia begins. "I thought, Sarah and Carley, you guys can come over to my place and we can get done there. Also who's hiring the limo?"

"Wait so we're going as a group now?" Carley bluntly asks.

"Yeah well now that you and Blake are together, I thought I'd be cool. So you and Blake. Ryder and I. Shane? You have a date I'm guessing?"

"Yeah, I asked Sadie, in my English class." He says and I'm happy for him. Plus Sadie's actually one of the sweetest people I know. So good for Shane.

"Cool and then Zac and Sarah. So I think we're gonna need a limo..."

Hold on.

"Wait just back up on that last couple. Zac and me? Where did that come from."

Amelia looks confused. "I thought you guys were going together."

"Well this is first I've heard about anything about this." I say shocked. For the first time I turn to Zac looking for answers.

"I thought we'd just go together after talking at the grocery store." He shrugs and beams his pearly whites at me but it's not working.

"Wait you call that a proposal? You think asking me if I'm going to prom and then convincing me to go, even when I planned to already, think thats the same as asking me to go with you?" I stare blankly at Zac. I'm not falling for him so easily this time around.

He completely ignores my last question. "You were going already? Who were you going to go with?" He asks, almost concerned.

"Well alone I guess."

"So then I guess you can go with me."

This guy's taking a real fat chance but I consider his statement for a second.

"Okay, fine. It's not much of a proposal but I guess going to prom with a friend is better than going alone." I shrug.

The smile is wiped off his face. Carley looks at me and slaps her hand against her forehead. "You're such an idiot." She mumbles.

"What?" I look at her puzzled.

"Zac please stop beating around how your really feel and ask her in a different way." Blake says, laughing. "We're going to be here a while if you don't."

I'm starting to think I read the situation wrong and my thoughts are confirmed when Zac looks around for a second and huffs as he gets out his seat, pushes the lunch trays away and climbs onto the table. What is he doing?

Zac clears his throat. "Excuse me lunch room. Uh yeah. Hey guys!! I'd like a few minutes of quiet while I say something." He says and the entire room goes silent.

Zac seems impressed, then looks down at me and speaks loud enough for most of the tables around us to hear. "Sarah you huge nerd. I wasn't asking you as a friend. Look I know things between us have been weird and I know I've hurt you in the past and I'll forever be sorry for it but I want to finally announce, to everyone here today, that I think I love you." He stops and I am speechless.

"You're weird and cute and make me laugh in a way no one else can. When something good happens, you're the first person I want to tell because to me, you make everything good seem 1000 times better; and I know that we have a short while together until our senior year ends; but I just want to be with you. I don't know how else to say it. So please make me the happiest guy standing on a table and say you'll go with me to prom??"

He holds out his hand and I'm still in shock. I don't move and Carley has to pinch me for me to realize that I still need to answer. I still can't believe it's happening.

I don't hesitate to answer because I can't deny my heart. I slowly get out of my seat stand on the table, ignoring Carley's death stare at me, when I kick her sandwich.

I stand one or two inches from Zac and I can't help but smile. There's only on word that my mind can fully register.

"Yes." I whisper to him. He smiles a smile that is an expression of pure happiness and leans in to kiss me. Properly this time. Not like in the tinned foods isle at the mini-mart. His chest is unsteady and he slowly puts his arms around my waist to pull me closer as everyone around us hoots and hollers.

Oh wait there is something else!

I pull away quickly and look up at Zac again. "I almost forgot to tell you."

"What?" He asks with a slight chuckle.

"I love you to." I say with a cheesy smile.

"You dork." He whispers and kisses me deeply again.

"Well I guess it's settled." Amelia says from down below. "I will definitely ordered the limo."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!!
So we're almost at the end of our journey. Sadly we only have two more chapters to go.💔
It's been an amazing ride and we want to thank all those who have encouraged and supported this book!!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!! SARAH AND ZAC ARE TOGETHER!! The moment we've all been waiting for.

And now that it's happened, what do you guys think??

We'd love to hear your comments!!

Also for the millionth time please please please VOTE!!

Guys we will be back soon and to finish our journey you won't want to miss the last two chapters!!

Love you all tons 💖💖
xoxo
Storm and Snow

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Playing for Keeps Od Rylee

Tínedžerská beletria

253K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...
19.8K 109 21
Ever since Lana was little, it's just been her and her mom. Wanting to be closer to her family in South Carolina, they decide to move. One little iss...
10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
One of the Boys Od Anonymous

Tínedžerská beletria

1.6M 48.1K 21
Ally has always been one of the boys. That is, until she realizes that she has feelings for her best friend, Zac, who happens to be the hottest guy...