The Silver-Gold Reaper

By JesindaWilliams

Calico Camellia, an untrusting half breed, is on a mission for revenge and the destruction of the vampire rac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

51 1 0
By JesindaWilliams

Calico's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and clear my head of all thoughts of the past. I sigh, deeply, as I run my fingers through my long strands of hair.

I listened to the sound of the branch creak as the green-eyed vampire shifts his weight in the tree. Of course he wouldn't know that I knew I was being followed.

After all, he thinks I am only human. It will be to his shock that I am not. I am a half-breed, but I will get into that later. I could feel his every movement vibrating on the air like when you drop a small pebble in still water, it creates ripples that spread out to surrounding areas.

If I close my eyes I can feel everything, every current in the air, objects blocking the wind, movements against the wind, and much more.

I feel everything because everything has a soul and souls are my domain, my element. For example, their was a group of filthy bloodsuckers heading my way from the highway 3 miles from the direction I was facing. I smiled thinking of the way I was going to kill them for interrupting my night.

############################

(I gave a hint of the other half of her breeding, can you guess?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 26
A 21 year old girl, Jessica Monroe never believed in mythological beings such as Vampires, werewolves etc. She always hated them and would study abou...
211K 4.9K 23
After an extremely horrifying event in her life, Amalia is at a loss. Sent to live with her dad in a dreary place, Amalia breaks the one rule she was...
160K 5.9K 46
*Mature Content* Prada is a 19 year old girl but she doesn't have the typical life of one instead of going to college she is using more than her bra...
190K 6.3K 60
Sometimes Julia wonders if werewolves are born with half of their soul. If that isn't the case, then why would they spend so much time searching for...