Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Another NORMAL day

3.3K 67 13
By FangsandVeins

"How 'bout you go fetch it and I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime." Katherine Pierce - The Vampire Diaries

~*~

"Where's the moonstone?" Katherine asked. I didn't speak. Mainly just to annoy her. She pulled on the choker, I could tell her impatience was growing. After all I have only been annoying her for the past four hours.

"Ow! What was that for?" I asked.

"For not answering now talk."

"Jeez! I was only following your rules." I muttered. "Anyways since you said I can talk again, maybe I should talk you know exercise my voice." She pulled on the choker again except held it, so it keeps choking me. I shut my eyes tight mentally begging for the scorching pain to go away.

"Calm your tits women." I choked.

"Any who...the moonstone...." I trailed off thinking of an excuse, "Elijah took."

"Lies!" She screeched. I winced at how high pitched it got. "I want the truth! And I want it now!"

"Oh throw a tantrum, won't you." I asked the sarcasm clear in my voice, before turning into a taunting voice. "Sorry to disappoint you, but you don't get everything in life." I smirked.

"Not me, I get everything I want." Wow, brat much?

"You sure about that?" I asked

"If you don't tell me in ten seconds I will end you right here."

I smirked. "Then I guess you'll never know." I whispered mentally laughing.

The expression on her face was priceless. She huffed before taking out my cellphone out of her pocket. I eyed my phone as she smirked.

I clenched my teeth together as she spoke into the phone. "Kayla?"

"Guess again." Katherine said.

"Katherine!" Damon sneered. "Where. Is. She?"

"I don't know, why don't you come and find out." Katherine suggested in her fake nice voice as she looked at her fingernails.

"Where is she?!" Damon shouted from the other end of the phone call.

"Rosewood forest clearing. Get there alone with the moonstone or she dies."

She pressed the end button as she stared at me. She took one look at me then got that evil smirk on her face.

Then she just picked me and the chair up together, ripping the nails out of the ground that had just seconds ago had my feet pinned. I couldn't help but shout as the pain shot from my feet throughout my body. A few tears freely strolled down my cheeks, as Katherine carried me through the sultry forest like it was an everyday thing and knowing her, it might as well be.

~*~

Katherine had backup. Twenty-one people as backup to be exact. Talk about insecure.

I hope Damon doesn't come alone, because he definitely doesn't have the moonstone. Since I was the only person who couldn't be compelled by any species, I never told anyone. Now the only problem with that is, Damon's not going to find it even if he turns the house upside down. The floorboard was a good idea for hiding, but now I get to die for not telling anyone.

"What's taking him so long." Katherine muttered.

"Be patient Katherine." I said. "Let's tell stories." I paused looking at her while she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "C'mon. Katherina?" I taunted calling her by her real name. She snapped her head towards me glaring at me. "What? Did I hit a soft spot?" I asked with fake caring and a fake pout. She glared at me and pulled the choker once more. "What's wrong Ms.Petrova?" I asked. She only glared at me with clenched teeth. "What about your baby?" I asked. She grabbed my neck again.

"How the hell do you know?" She snarled.

"How wouldn't I know?" I asked her. "I read the Petrova book and when it said it ended with your bloodline, I started taking guesses. It was so early in time. I bet you were shunned and your baby was given away, and when I did more deeper searching thats exactly what I found."

"If you tell anyone, I will..."

"You'll what Katherine? Huh? Even your death traps go unfazed by me."

"I'll kill Damon." She said with a evil smirk. I glared at her.

"I won't give you the chance." I spat through clenched teeth.

"Trust me I'll find a way."

"Katherine, no one can trust you, your an insecure, broken, old, piece of dirtbag. And let's for one second say you did get to him, then that'll just be a war between us two, and for you that's not the brightest idea. Your so dumb you might as well just be blonde." I said calmly, killing her with my eyes.

Before she could say anything we heard noises from the forest and then Damon emerged from in the forest.

Then right after him, Stefan, then Caroline, then Lexi, and then Elijah and a bunch of random people.

My eyes widened, at how professionally they came out. It was like a part of some movie.

"Elijah?" Katherine asked shocked, her eyes widened and then just like that she disappeared. Nobody bothered to chase her, she's unworthy anyways.

Then the fight broke out. Katherine's twenty-one people started to attack and my gang started to kill. I caught a few glimpses of snapping necks, bloody hearts, and cruel fighting.

My eyes kind of felt heavy and just as I was about to past out, Elijah came into view.

"What?" I asked, my eyes droopy.

"Elena and I came to an agreement, she comes without a fight, and I won't harm her friends. So I'll find another way to get you."

"You still never told me, the real stuff."

"Meet me at this time and place and I'll tell you." He said slipping a piece of paper into the pocket of my cardigan.

Just as I was about to drift off again Damon came by me with a worried expression on his face.

"Worry does not suit you." I said as he sat on his knees in front of me so he is my level.

"This may hurt a little." He said, he had a guilty expression on his face.

"Why do you look so guilty?" I asked.

"Because if I hadn't have send you to get the blood you wouldn't have been in this situation."

"No, it's...not your fault." I said. "I'm not going to stop socializing and going out because my life's in danger. Besides if I had payed a little more attention all this could've been avoidable."

"I know." He said then he looked into my eyes and all you could see was the pain.

"Re-ready?" He asked. I nodded and he cracked the choker pulling out one half the other. I bit my tongue from screaming out too loud.

The nails were a complete other story. The skin had grown back around the nail, so basically when he takes it out he'll have to rip my skin again.

Stefan came and stood beside Damon breathless. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded. The scene around us had dissolved. Elijah and his men were gone along with Caroline and Nikki.

Damon gripped one of the nails in my hands while Stefan gripped the other one.

"On three...one, two..." He said. "Three!" Just like that they both pulled out the nails. My shriek was echoing through the forest then died down as my breathing became faster.

I stopped and kept my hands where they were refusing to feel anymore pain as the blood gushed out the wound and it slowly, very slowly, begin to heal.

Before I could imagine the pain that would take to rip the nails out of my feet, they were pulled out. I bit my tongue, instead of screaming. The blood from my tongue, filled my mouth and I unwillingly swallowed it.

Before I could comprehend everything that had just happened, I was pulled into a careful hug.

"You don't know how worried I was. Never do that again." Damon whispered in my ear, he let the last part be stern to show how serious he was.

"Never." I whispered. I suddenly felt weak on her knees, and was tumbling. Damon put an arm around my wist to stop my fall.

"Where's Stefan?" I asked, noticing Stefan wasn't where he was last.

"There's a few vampires back home that they need to take care of, no biggie." He casually stated scooping me up in his arms. "You how familiar this scene has gotten?" He asked walking at human pace.

"What?" I asked confused resting my head on his chest.

"Me heroically saving you then carrying you away bridal style." He said, the cockiness clear in his voice.

I smirked against his chest. "Watch out Damon, that ego of your might bloat your head up. And don't you forget I saved you from those untrained losers not even a week ago."

My eyes felt a little droopier, as I felt myself being put into a seat, then Damon's familiar hands went around me to buckle the belt, the smell of his cologne lingering in the air. He kissed the top of my head then walked over to the drivers seat and I felt the car start before I felt the heavy sleep took over.

~*~

I woke up when I felt myself moving midair. I squinted my eyes now aware of the arm under my knees, and the other arm right below my head. Images from before floated in my head, before I realized what was going on. I was being carried up the stairs.

"Damon?" I croaked, fighting myself to keep my eyes open, or at least half open.

"Shh. Go back to sleep. Your alright." He responded. I got a fistful of his shirt and leant my head on his chest, closing my eyes again.

I felt myself being layed down on my bed and the covers being tucked around me. I felt the kiss on my cheek and my fingers being unwrapped from the shirt then gently being layed beside me, before the warmness disappeared and I took comfort of my blanket to settle in and drift into deeper sleep.

After what felt like forever of tossing and turning, I just layed on my bed tangled up in the covers. I've been lying here for two hours, but I can't get any sleep.

It's like everything that happened in the last few months is getting into my head. I can't stop myself from thinking. All the fights, kidnapping, kills, murders, fights, breakups and breakdowns feels so unreal. I can't help but think nothing was real, it was all part of some stupid dream and I'd wake up and be some normal human girl with a normal family and a normal life. The sane part of me though, is telling me that that's not going to happen. I'm always going to be the same person I am, forever and always.

Mostly, I'm thinking about me and Damon. Are we even a thing? Did it even happen? Did we ever happen? The last few days happened so fast that the greater part of me is willing to believe nothing ever happened. There was never a kiss, never a night alone, never me and him.

Slowly I got up from the bed, and walked towards the door. I took my cardigan off chucking it to the side. Then walked out slowly across the hall, and stopped in front of one of the doors. I slowly turned the knob, knowing well that the outside may look normal but the inside is as dark as Damon. Though he keeps the sweet aura and the dark aura with him and makes it work.

The door creaked open a bit as I took a peak inside. I could see Damon sleeping on the bed. Slowly I made my way over to the bed. Step by step making sure I don't wake him in the process. When I got to the side of the bed that was unoccupied, I slowly lowered myself onto the bed. I put my head down on the pillow an closed my eyes.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked. Immediately I recognized it as Damon's voice. I pretended to be asleep.

"I know your awake Kayla." He said. I could practically see the eye roll. "C'mon Kayla, what happened?"

I stayed in the same position making sure my breathing was even. Finally he sighed and pulled the covers over me too.

I moved closer to him setting my head on his chest. Like a instinct Damon had his hands running through my hair playing with a couple of out of place strands.

"Was it real?" I asked in a whisper.

"Was what real?" He asked.

"Everything. That day, in the forest, and the..."

"The kiss?" He asked. I nodded my head against his chest.

He lifted my head up and cupped my cheeks. His eyes met mine. Even in the darkness his eyes were illuminating. "Everything was real. Me and you? It doesn't get more real then that. That kiss was the best thing that ever happened in my entire life... And that's saying something." He said, with a smile. I cracked a smile myself.

But what I wasn't expecting was his lips coming crashing down on mine. His lips moved in sync with mine as I immediately responded, his thumb gently making circles on my cheeks. His other hand was dangerously low on my hips, but at this point I couldn't care less, if there was one person that I'd give into, it'd be Damom. My hands moved to grip his hair in my hands. His lips were demanding, but gentle. His hand pulled me down closer to him as I let my entire weight drop on him.

We pulled back at the same time as I stared into his eyes, taking in every part. My forehead rested against his. Both our breathing heavy, not because we needed to breathe but because we were both happy, both nervous but sure.

"It doesn't get more real then this." He promised in a whisper, just as I let my head drop against his chest.

~*~

Authors Note:

There its up!

I posted the damn thing!

Don't get angry about not putting more Elijah in there, and I know there wasn't as much happening but I'll make sure to put more in the next chapter!

And don't get mad at me for not adding Elijah and Kayla's meeting I couldn't bring myself to do it, but next chapter...

So stay tuned I'll post by next monday! :D

Hope you enjoyed it!

Vote comment and blah blah!

So till next time,

Stab Elijah, and get kidnapped by Katherine.. I promise its a great combination!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1K 23
Kenzie Gilbert is engaged to Stefan Salvatore after many ups and downs. The two spent the summer making-up from their last break-up. Now it's back to...
30.5K 717 30
PerinĂ¡ has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. PerinĂ¡'s birth killed he...
177K 5.4K 37
Trixie, Elena's cousin, is an adopted child of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen but officially she's adopted by Billy Black, moves to Mystic Falls for...
60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...