My Paw Prints (tmnt fanfic)

Por rubeyred

"I don't really know what type I am, or really where I belong, heck all I know is to survive. I have many nam... Más

My Usual Day?!
Not A Very Nice Hello
Really? I can?
My Time With Them
My Pack, My Family
Opps!
I Have Fingers!!
He-He-Hello?
Cinni Sorry
Still Friends? Oh Really?
Family fun :)
Hey be nice!!
A Little Bit Hard
WooHoo!!
A Lovely Picnic
A Little Rain And A Little Sun
Beautiful, Incredible, Wonderfully Fantastic Home!!
The Big Night! (Part 1)
The Big Night! (part 2)
Last Chappy!!

Smiles And Hugs Make It All Okay

1.1K 43 14
Por rubeyred

(Hi!!! I know that The Last chappy was incredibly, sad and Pretty depressing. I'm sorry for that, I Hope That this next Chappy will fix all Of that!? Again I'm Sorry and I hope you Enjoy!!)

Donnie pov

I was driving the car, out of the city towards the cabin we had used so long ago. I thought back to what had happened as I drove along the slightly bumpy road. Leo had called Master Splinter and explained the circumstances to him. Cinni was captured and we were able to find her by tracking Karai, which wasn't easy. 

We had to catch a foot ninja first and then Raph decided to 'persuade' him into talking. We found out that Karai was angry with Cinni for making her look weak, so they had planned to abduct her as soon as they saw her. And when they did Karai would give her over to the Kraang to be experimented on until she was either dead or turned over.

There was no way to describe the anger felt in our family other then Rage. We soon ended up at the  TCRI, where we were met with a bunch of Foot bots and Ninjas. We fought off most of them when Leo told us to split up. Me, Nari, Raph and Mikey were to find Cinni and set the bomb in the building; while Venus, Mona, and Leo would hold off the rest.

I had never seen my youngest brother look so determined and angry. I had seen that anger on Raph and Leo, but I had only ever seen Mikey that Angry when the Shreddar had wounded Leo. And then when we got out of there and . . . all of those beautiful living creatures. . . I sighed a small tear fell from my eye as I recalled those recent memories.

I felt Venus squeeze my hand, I glanced over at her concerned face. She was so beautiful, the moonlight reflecting off of her helped me to feel calm. My family was all safe and our enemy's were in a disarray. I lifted her hand up to my lips and gave her hand a gentle and wanting kiss before holding her hand to my face.

She put her right hand on my knee and rested her head on my shoulder, giving my hand another reassuring squeeze,  "You did good, Donnie. You kept your family safe and we saved Cinni."

"Yeah, but . . . I wish I could have done more." I frowned at the thought of those animals going through so much, only to die protecting complete strangers.

"You did the best you could, and no one could have done it better. Look back there," I looked in the rear view mirror and saw my brothers and sisters all asleep, and started to smile. Mona was wrapped in Raphs arms protectively, both had bandages and bruises her tail was encased in them. Raph held her in such a way that it immediately said, I love you. Next to them was a bunch of supplies and across from them was Nari. Her head leaning against Mikey's shell as she sat sleeping, one hand draped on Leo's chest holding him close while the other held his hand. Leo was laying down on his shell his leg was propped up slightly by a pillow, his head resting on Nari's lap. 

Mikey had his legs up and crossed holding Cinnamon close to him. His arms were wrapped around her and his head rested on hers. Only Cinni's hair, ears and tail were visible in the giant turtle hug. All of them were hurt and bruised, but all of them looked peaceful and happy. "Because of you they are able to rest and feel safe, your family is safe now." I felt her sigh as her breathing got slower, "I'm so glad you're all safe, It would break my heart to lose you." She snuggled closer, "I love you Donatello."

My heart swelled and I gave her head a quick peck, "I love you too Venus." And then she too went to sleep, her left arm intertwined with my right as her head rested on my shoulder. Her breathing was light and peaceful. I started to feel better and happier knowing that my family was safe and that we were all okay.

(~_*)

We arrived at the cabin a few hours later, I sighed and parked the van before turning it off and just sitting there, enjoying the peace and not wanting to wake my brothers or the girls. The white house loomed in front, surrounded by trees and grass, with a nice serenity feeling to it. 

I saw a shadow come towards the car and knew that it was Master Splinter, how he got here so quickly I have no idea. I was too tired to ask, he came to my side and silently opened the door. I looked over at him as he spoke, "Hello my son."

"Hello Sensei." I looked up and met his red-brown eyes, they held relief and happiness in them. He then held his hand out to me, I grasped it as he helped me out of the car. Suddenly I was engulfed in a strong hug as he held me close. Surprised I returned the affection slowly, "I am so proud of you Donatello. You have been the one to hold this family up and have always helped us back on our feet. I am glad you are safe along with the rest of the family." He pushed me away, and looked me in the eyes with pride.

I smiled in return, "Thank you, Father." 

"Now let's get our family in doors and to bed." I opened the back doors and gently jumped in with Splinter behind me. I went over to Nari while Splinter went over to Raph. 

I knelt down and patted her cheek, her eyes fluttering open, "Don? Are we here?" Her voice quiet and soft. 

I nodded, "Yeah, we're here. Here I'm going to lift Leo, so you can get up okay? On three. 1...2...3." I lifted Leo by his shoulders as Nari held his head steady and stood up, we put him back down gently. Raph and Mona were both awake, Master Splinter went over to wake up Mikey. Raph jumped down and helped the girls get down. Mona with Nari's help went to the house, I turned to Raph, "Think you could help me with Leo?"

"Sure thing." Raph climbed back in and went over to our eldest brother. Raph lifted Leo up and held him under one arm as I took Leo's other and draped it over my shoulders. I heard a small whimper and looked behind my shoulder to see Mikey cradling Cinni, whispering to her until she had calmed down. Splinter went out of the door and held the doors still as me and Raph got down with Leo in between us. Mikey stepped down and carried Cinni as Splinter closed the doors.

We all went in the two story home, the girls had the rooms down stairs and the guys had the upstairs. Me and Raph took Leo to a room while Mikey handed Cinni to the other girls. When Leo was in bed, I checked his wounds one more time before leaving the room and going back outside.

I opened the passenger door and found Venus laying on her side, her head resting on her hands as she slept. I smiled at her peaceful face, as carefully as I could I reached in and lifted her up in my arms. She blinked sleepily one eye at a time, it was really cute. I bumped the door closed and adjusted to hold her more comfortably.

"Donnie." She yawned and crossed her arms behind my head snuggling closer to me, her mask braid tickling my arm.

"Hey that tickles." Chuckling I saw her smile, eyes closed. I carried her to the house and walked around until I found an empty room. I walked in and leaned over the bed to flick the sheets back. I set her down on the bed and pulled the sheets up and over her, she blinked up at me slowly and smiled. I smiled back and went to walk out, "Good night Venus." I turned back around when I felt her grab my arm.

She looked up at me adoring, her brown eyes glowed with joy, "Good night kiss?" I felt my face heat up as she pulled me down making me sit on the bed. She cupped my face and brought me closer, if the light was one I know my face would be redder then Raphs mask! I felt her warm lips touch mine, soft and gentle. Closing my eyes I pressed back in response, sliding my hands behind her I brought her closer, deepening the already sweet kiss.

She sighed and pulled away keeping her forehead against mine, "I told you I love you right?!"

 I chuckled and gave her one more kiss before standing back up, she lay on her pillow looking up at me, "I know you love me," I said grinning as I went to her door, "But I will always love you more."

 Her smile brightened up, "Good night Donnie-baby."

"Good night Blossom." I closed the door and went to my room, I sighed and passed out on the bed not bothering with the sheets.

(~_*)

Cinni Pov

I woke up in a bed? Weird I remembered sleeping in the car? I looked around the room, there was a nightstand, a closet and the bed I was in. The room was dark, but that's not what scared me. What scared me was that I didn't know where anyone was and I was alone once again! I took in a deep breathe; trees, grass, dirt, rain?, dust, dust, wood, and more dust. The house was old, I took the sheets off and hung my feet over the edge of the bed.

I had to figure out where everyone else was before I could go back to sleep. I could see in the dark, not as good but I could still tell my ankles were bruised, along with my knees where two white bandages were wrapped around them. My head still hurt too, but not as much anymore. 

Carefully I stood up my knees weak, and shaking I leaned on the bed for support. I pushed off the bed and thumped against the wall. "Owww." I grunted and walked with the walls help out of my room. Huffing I looked down the hall way I was in, my ears going flat as I glanced around the creepy place.

I turned right and started to walk, this place was sure creepy! The shadows look like their moving! I searched around the hall, slowing my steps. Maybe I shouldn't have left my room, I should just go back and wait for morning. The house creaked, and the wind howled, scary!!  

The ceiling above me groaned out making me shrink down, a flash of light came from a window down the hall. Everything went dead silent until "CRACK!!" a loud booming sound of thunder came. I yelped and fell over on the floor clutching my ears down, my eyes shut tight, my knees up to my chest rocking me back and forth. Just go away, just go away, just go away! I whimpered.

I felt the floor move beneath me and froze, "Cinnamon?" I looked up at Mikey, his mask was off and hanging around his neck, his belt was gone too making him look like he just woke up.

"Mikey!" He gave me a confused look and knelt down by me.

"You should be asleep, what are you doing?"

"Cinni alone, Cinni don't know where family. Cinni," I looked to the ground, "Scared." I whispered.

"Well you aren't alone now." He gave me a big smile and stood up holding his hands out, "Come on let's get you to bed."

I didn't want to be alone, but I knew that he had to sleep in his own bed, "Okay." I got up reluctantly. Mikey held my shoulders and helped me walk to my room and then back under the sheets. Mikey sat on the edge of my bed and brushed my hair away from my face.

"Try to sleep Cinni, you have been through a lot." He frowned and brushed his thumb under my hurt eye, "More then you should have been."

I felt his emotions, sadness and guilt. He thought it was his fault?! I grabbed his hand he just looked away, "Mikey!?"  I shook him, he still didn't look at me, "Mikey?! Mikey! Mikey! Not fault!!"

He whipped around, "How can you say that?! Of course it was!! If I had just been faster, I could've. . . " His eyes closed, "I could have saved you."

The birds came back and I smiled before leaning up and wrapping my arms around his neck in a side hug, "Cinni sorry Mikey."

"What?! Why are you sorry?"

"Cinni made Mikey guilty, sorry." I felt his arm snake around my waist as his other came and wrapped around me, hugging back.

"That's not your fault, It was never your fault Cinni. I'm sorry I was being so---" I cut him off.

"No more sorry's. Mikey is awesome, no one fault." I looked up at him and smiled, "Mikey awesome."

He leaned forward and kissed my head, "Thanks Cinni, You're one awesome dudette!!"

I giggled as he stood back up and pulled the sheets back on me grinning, "Good night Cinni, see you in the morning!!" I went to sleep smiling, and the birds in my tummy.

(~_*)

I woke up to my shoulders being shaken gently, I moaned opened one eye to see a blurry orange and green person. I shut my eyes tight and looked up again at the grinning Mikey above, I felt my tail wag on it's own. "Morning Cinnamon!"

I stretched and sat up, "Morning Mikey!!"

"You ready for breakfast?" He asked taking a step back.

"Yep!" I swung my legs out and stood up only to fall against Mikey.

"Whoo! Careful there."

I looked up at him and smiled, "Thanks."

He chuckled his cheeks a little pink, "Maybe I should carry you?"

"Yes please!" He leaned down and gripped me under my knees and his other was behind my back. He started to walk out and down the hall, closer to where a few familiar voices were. We came into a kitchen and found Raph, Nari and Master Splinter eating breakfast. Mikey carefully pulled a chair out with his foot, and set me down in it, I gave him a smile before turning to look at the others.

I frowned at what I saw; Raph was leaning on the counter drinking coffee, he had cuts and bruises all over his body, with a few band-aids on his arms, and one big bruise completely covering his left shoulder. Nari had bruises and cuts too but she didn't look too bad other than the wrapping on her right bicep. She gave me a smile and slowly drank her tea. Master Splinter didn't fight but he still looked tired, his eyes were full of sadness and concern for his family members as he glanced at each one of us again and again.

 Mikey was also covered in bruises, and had a big square band-aid on his fore arm. Mikey's grin went down to a small smile as he turned around and went to get some food, I felt my eyes widen at the huge slash on his shell going from the top right to the center of his shell. It was jagged and cruel, a darker green color then his shell with a dark bruise outlining it.

He turned back around and handed me some toast on a plate, "I know it's not muffins, but it's still good."

I quickly shook my head and smiled, "Perfect! Thanks Mikey!!" I took a piece and began nibbling on it, "Where is family?" The air around became heavy as everyone looked away.

"Donnie, and Venus are helping Leo with his leg, and Mona is sleeping." Nari said.

"Oh okay, need help?"

Nari gave me a smile, "No it would be best to leave them be for right now."

I nodded and went back to eating, Mikey sat down by me and grunted before quickly smiling as if trying to hide the pain. I looked at him worried, but he didn't notice it and started to eat his toast. Raph finished off his coffee and set his cup in the sink, "I'll be out." And he left the room, I heard a door open and close as he went outside.

Nari looked down at her unfinished cup and set that down too,  she took a shuttering breath and left the room without word. Master Splinter sighed, "I'll go talk to her."

I looked down at my plate suddenly not very hungry. I looked over and saw Mikey's head nodding trying to stay awake. I smiled and looked over at the chair next to me, I pulled the seat cushion off. Using the cushion I pushed Mikeys plate away and slide the 'pillow' if front of him. He jerked his head up his eyes slowly closing again. 

I put a hand on his shoulder, "Okay Mikey. Sleep, okay." His lips curled in a small smile as his face hit the pillow, snores soon followed, I giggled and using the table I stood up. I looked at the funny turtle and leaned down close to his face, "Night Mikey." I left a small kiss just above his mask, and smiled.

I took a breathe and stood up, using the walls and table I was able to make it out of the kitchen. I wanted to go out and see where we were, and I knew by the sounds that outside was right out the big door. . . on the other side of the living room. I sighed and glared at the distance, I can do this! After three trips, two stubbed toes, a bruised hip and about ten minuets later I made it to the door.

I grinned, "Ha! Door not beat Cinni!!" I smirked at the living room and the door before pulling it open to the bright light of the sun. I blinked a few times and then gasped at the sight. Outside?! I-I-I I was OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE!?!? I looked around at all the green, and breathed in the fresh smell of nature. I had the sudden urge to run around and bark, but I knew my legs wouldn't like that.

I wanted to at least touch it! Stumbling a little I made it to the railing by the stairs, and carefully made my way down. I stepped away from the stairs my bare-feet meeting the dusty hard dirt. I took a few more steps and stopped an inch away from the grass. Excited I pressed my foot forward and brushed the cool blades that stood straight up from the ground. I stepped on them and walked a little further before I had to sit down my knees no longer wanting to move.

I huffed and lay back down on the grass, looking up at the clear blue sky, like Mikey's eyes! I lay there one hand behind my head, my other enjoying the feel of the grass as I smiled. "What are ya doing?" I perked up and looked over to see Raph, he moved closer and sat down with sigh.

"Cinni like grass, Cinni like here, nice." I sighed happily and looked up at him. 

He looked up at the sky and smirked, "Yeah it's nice to be outside in the day light, feels good."

We stayed silent for a minuet, and looked at the sky watching a small cloud go by. Before I asked, "Raph okay?"

"Yeah, sure." I sat up and faced him, his voice was different.

"Raph?" He glanced at me and smiled nervously, his emotions startled me. "Scared?!" Raph never got scared? What was going on?

He looked around before moving closer to me, "Can you keep a secret Cinni?"

"Se-cret? Like no tell?"

"Yeah like you can't tell anyone! Promise, Only me and you can know until I say so, Okay?" He looked so serious, I wanted to help him not be scared anymore.

"Cinni promise to keep secret." I nodded my voice just as serious.

He nodded and looking around once more he pulled something out of his belt quickly shoved it to me. Startled I almost dropped it, but held it firm. I looked up at Raph and saw that his face was bright red, glancing everywhere but at me. I looked down and studied the object Raph had handed me. I was a soft fuzzy black box, with silver in the middle. I looked at it more and found out that it opened, to reveal a ring.

I carefully pulled it out and held it closer; It had a black band all around, with black petals sticking out the top. Around the edges of the delicate dark petals stood white diamonds, a  bright red ruby in the center of the vibrant ring. I had seen humans with these and they always looked so happy, so why was Raph so scared?!

I looked at him confused, "But why Raph scared?"

He sighed, "Do you know what that is?"

I cocked my head and put the ring back in the box, "Cinni know it make people happy, not scared. . . Cinni don't understand all else, Raph tell Cinni?"

"Well. . . um. . . " He looked embarrassed and nervous again.

I put my hand on his and looked at him with a smile, "Please tell Cinni, so Cinni can help Raphie." He glanced at me, "Cinni no tell! Cinni promise, keep secret." I winked at him. 

He chuckled, "Alright, well when you have been on dates with a person and you know you love them-" He stopped.

"Raphie?"

"This is weird to talk about." 

"Tell Cinni what Raph want. Cinni no talk, only Raph."

He took another breath, "Okay Cinni." He smiled and looked up at the sky again, "Me and Mona have known each other for years, and when I was finally able to ask her on a date, she said 'yes.' That was one of the happiest moments of my life, and we have been dating for two years now." He chuckled, "We have been through a lot, and we fight a ton, but I still love her and I know that she loves me too. . . . . .  I'm just not sure if she'll want this. If she'll want me, forever."

"Is that what ring mean?"

"Yeah, I ask her and if she says yes then we'll be . . . .Mar---Err um together, forever." His face lite up in a huge blush,  "I'm just not sure if this is the right time or not though!? And if not now, when!? What if she says no?! I don't know what I would do if she said that." He bent forward and put his face in his hands, groaning.

I looked at him trying to figure out what he was saying when, It clicked, "OH!! Raph mean other half!! That what ring means!!" I started to laugh, Raph looked over at me and frowned, but I couldn't stop laughing. After a few moments of uncontrollable giggles I was able to calm down.

"Thanks Cinni." He said angry now, as his eyes rolled, his head on his knees.

I smiled and lifted his chin up to look at me, "Raphie scared of Mona, that funny to Cinni." 

He raised a brow and glared, "I ain't scared of her." He muttered his cheeks pink.

I smirked knowingly and looked behind him, "Oh hi Mona!" 

Raph shot up startled and looked around to find no one around, I started to laugh again, "That wasn't funny Cinni!" He growled at me, but I saw the smile he was hiding.

Calming down I looked at my brother, "Raph love Mona." He nodded, "Cinni know Mona love Raph, so why Raph," I pushed the box in his hand, "scared?"

He opened his mouth and then snapped it shut, in thought. After a minuet he smiled, "You know what Cinni you're right." He stood up and stretch a little, "I shouldn't be nervous." He sighed and looked down at me, "Thanks Cinni-girl, now I just need to think about the when. Thanks." He walked by me, petting my head before going to the house.

I smiled happy to be able to help him, I looked around and sighed, now I just needed to do one more thing before dark.

(~_*)

Mikey Pov

I groaned as I woke up to shaking, come on really?! I haven't even been asleep for a minuet! I looked over and saw a worried looking Venus. I blinked and then sat up as I saw her face more clearly. "Venus? What's wrong?! Is someone hurt!"

"No everyone is fine but I can't find Cinni." Her voice shaking with worried.

"What?! What time is it?" I searched around and saw that it was 6:36 pm! I shot up out of my seat and inhaled sharply as pain racked my body.

"I went looking for her to see if she was okay but then I couldn't find her! I looked everywhere and I can't find her at all!"

I looked at her confused, "Well it's not like she could go very far! She can barely walk!" I started to feel panic set in, what if she was hurt, what if she went outside and got lost?!

"I came in here and found you I thought you would know where she was but . . .Mikey where could she be!"

"Whoo what's going on?" Raph came in with Donnie, Master Splinter and a arm around Mona.

"I can't find Cinni and I have been looking for almost two hours!" Venus sputtered, now starting to panic too.

"Hey chill, she's probably still outside. I was with her a while ago and she said that she liked it out there." Raph shrugged and helped Mona to sit down. Venus calmed down and gave a small smile before going to the door. 

I started to feel better until, "I can't see her? Raph where did you say she was?!" 

Raph rolled his eyes and stomped over there, "Please Venus she's right. . . Where the shell did she go?!" I rushed to the door with everyone else and went out the door. The sun was setting but still giving off enough light for us to see nothing but grass.

My breathing started to get faster, I turned around, my eyes searching frantically for the beautiful girl. "Master Splinter?!" Venus looked at him fearfully.

Splinter nodded, "Go and find her, I will stay and tell Leo, Nari and Mona what has happened."

"No Sensei, you go with them," Mona stood behind us leaning against the wall gasping, "I'll tell Leo and Nari, the more people looking the faster we can find her." Master Splinter nodded grateful.

Raph quickly stepped forward and held her close, "Mona, be careful."

She smirked up at him, "Coming from the hot-head."

"Not funny." He wrapped his arms around her protectively.

She giggled and touched his cheek, "You're so cute, when you worry." He just grunted, "Go on Red, I'll be safe here."

Raph sighed and brought her lips to his in a quick kiss, "I love you."

She blushed, "I love you too Raphie." She pushed him away, "Go on I'll be fine." She smirked and leaned her back on the wall cocky like, but I could still tell she was in pain. Raph nodded and ran over and out with everyone else. I stayed and turned to Mona, her face ragged with pain.

"Mona?" She looked up startled, "Thanks." I gave her a grin that she returned before running off to join the others.

Donnie have found her tracks and we followed them to the edge of the trees where they were mixed in with other foot prints. We split up and started to search for Cinnamon, yelling out her name every once in a while. I was shouting for her name as I walked next to a small river. It was peaceful, listening to the water roll over the stones and the crickets chirping. 

I started to worry more when it got darker, "Cinni!!" I stopped and listened hard for anything, I sighed and looked down to see a foot print, a large dog print just like Cinni's!? I crouched down grunting slightly, my shell really hurt! I looked closer and saw that it was Cinni's! I started to follow them until I heard something.

 I stopped and listened closely; the water was bubbling, a cricket chirp, a owl in the distance, and the a sniff. I walked faster at the sad noise, and stumbled into a clearing. The trees were everywhere, in one complete circle. I looked around and saw that every inch of ground was covered in rocks, in all shapes and sizes, and in all colors. In the center of the clearing sat a boulder with Cinni sitting on top, the only colors were purple and violet streaks were left in the sky as the stars started to come out. I could still see her even thought the light was low, and she was still pretty.

"Cinnamon?" She yelped and looked over at me. "What are you doing?"

"Mikey? What you doing?"

I gave her a funny look and went over to her careful of where I stepped, "I asked you first silly."

I saw her smile, "No, Mikey silly." We both chuckled as I sat down next to her, I winced a little trying not to show it.

"Mikey okay?!" She looked at me worried.

"Yeah I'm okay, Now what are you doing out her?"

She looked down hiding behind her hair she whispered, "Grave." I looked down at her and noticed that she was dirty. Mud had long ago dried along her arms and legs, even half of her tail had mud on it. Her hands were shaking in her lap, I took them in my own and felt that they were hard. As I looked closer I saw that her nails were all chipped and short caked with dirt and blood.

"Cinni?!" She pulled her hands away and bent down, gently picking up a rock as if it was the most precious thing to her. She handed it to me, I looked at it and saw that there were scratches on the front of it, one long one with two small ones slanted at the front and two smaller ones at the very end with a curve connecting them.

"Bird."

"What?" I looked at her.

"Bird." She repeated still looking down at the rocks, I looked back at the stone in my hand and saw that the scratched did look like a bird. As I looked closer I saw that at the tip was a smaller scratch, close to where the eye would be. . . Oh! I finally hit me as to what she had said.

"Cinni?! Are you telling me that every single one of these rocks is a grave stone for the animals at the TCRI?!" She nodded, "Cinni?"

She looked up at me and I was shocked to see her smiling with tears pouring down her face, "Every animal now free." She took the stone from me and laid it back down, "No more hurt, now free. Cinni obey Black-Streak." She looked up still smiling.

"Who's Black-Streak?"

"Black-Streak bird who help Cinni."

"You mean the bird in the cage that showed you the red button to push?"

"Yes. Black-Streak tell Cinni, 'Be free for me.' Cinni obey Black-Streak and Animals." She turned to me and looked shyly, "Mikey help Cinni obey Black-Streak? Mikey be Free too with Cinni?"

I grinned and wrapped an arm around her, "I'd love you help you!" I heard a thump that I knew was her tail, she giggled and hugged me back. I pulled away a little and looked down at the wonderful girl beside me.  I reached up and brushed the tears away, and looked at her. 

The night was now here with the moon peaking out from the tree line, shining down from behind Cinnamon. The white light shone down on her making a halo around her, her eyes peaked out from her bangs her lashes long as she blinked. She still had a bruise under right eye, but it wasn't as noticeable in the dark. A small smile on her lips, making my heart do flip flops in my chest.

"Cinnamon." She tilted her head slightly, her brown eyes capturing my full attention. I felt my face heat up as I leaned closer. I really liked her, she was my best friend and my whole world. I couldn't stand it when she was taken and I didn't want her to leave me again, I . . . needed her. I started to close my eyes and was centimeters away from her when my phone rang.

Cinni yelped and put her hands over her mouth a dark visible blush on her face. I scooted away and  coughing I snatched my phone up, my blush still on my face as I almost kissed her. "Hello." I croaked out.

"Hey did you find her yet?" Don's voice asked.

I sighed, "Yeah I found her, we'll be back soon." I quickly hung up, to avoid further questions. Sighing I looked over at Cinni who was trying to brush her poofy tail down, her hair in the same condition I smiled, "What happened to you?"

"Noise scare Cinni! Stupid tail." She grumbled angrily.

I laughed, "It's cute!" She looked up at me still blushing but with a smile instead. I coughed again as the same urge to kiss her came again. I stood up and faced her, "We should probably get going, before the others freak out."

She giggled, "Freak out bad, but funny." I chuckled, She went to stand up and leaned against the boulder, I had no Idea how she was able to get out here and make all of this without being able to walk. But I wasn't going to let her walk home, I stepped closer and sweeping her off her feet and into my arms.

She yelped and looked up at me startled before smiling again, "Mikey silly."

I grinned down at her, "Not as silly as you."

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek, I blushed hard as she nuzzled her head under mine, "But Mikey is awesome. Cinni like Mikey." I couldn't get rid of the grin I had on the entire way back. And I knew I had fallen completely in love with my best friend, and I liked it.

(Hey little Jewels!! I am Sorry I didn't update Sooner like I had planned, The Internet went Down and I had a Bunch of Stupid little Things pop out of Nowhere!! But I hope you liked this chappy!! I Really Enjoyed writing it!! I can't wait To give you more! So comment and tell me what You All thought! I enjoy the Feed Back and Thanks Again!!! Have a Great Day!! Until next time!!!)   

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
5.9K 834 35
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 3 【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 3/7 of the MA series) (71, 140 words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sex...
4.1K 147 28
Narrator: Turtlelover1987 { Tmnt 2016 version} Published: May 11, 2019 A cop named Leonardo has been struggling with his past for three years know a...
114K 3K 31
After four turtles show up in your yard out of a portal, you have to help them figure a way back to their dimension. Leo x Reader eventually I suck a...