I Got What You Want ( Lucas C...

By chnxll

Aaliyah had to leave her life behind and begin a new. Lucas Coly.. would he become apart of it or wreck the b... More

Attention
Heartthrob
Sugar Coat
Babygirl
You Got Me Fucked Up
Talking
Solitude
Truth

Over

568 19 3
By chnxll

I was stuck with Lucas for another two weeks as I didn't have to money to catch the next plane back home.

"For fuck sake" I thought to myself

he was still holding onto my thighs and refusing to budge.

"Lucas, I can't go anywhere anyway, I'm stuck with you till the end of your Tour."

"Oh thank god" he began letting me go and standing up stretching his hands out to cup my face, I stood back to avoid his touch and then looking away.

"I'm sorry Liyah, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't call me that" I cut

"what am I supposed to call you?" he asked hesitantly.

"nothing, you don't deserve to have my name in your mouth"

"Princess, don't be li-"

"my name is not princess, baby, babe or buttabean"

"But-"

"But nothing, you don't need to explain yourself, and you don't need to talk to me.. just treat me as extra baggage for the rest of the two weeks, thanks" i said while walking to collect my luggage to leave the room

"Where are you going"

"to book another room for the night"

"no, you're staying with me" he demanded while closing back the door and hooking the chain.

"fine"

I began walking to the couch, I plumped one of the cushions and took off my shoes, so I could sleep comfortably.

"What are doing?"

"sleeping"

"we really are not going to talk about this?" he questioned

"there's nothing to talk about .. Good Night"

"Aaliyah, we need to talk"

"you kissed a girl, whoopdie fucking doo, are you done? I'd like to sleep now... thanks"

"Aali-"

"don't fucking call me that" I said while turning to face the back of the couch

"I love you"

"that's nice"

"didn't you hear me, I said I fucking love you"

"ok Lucas, and I'm Jesus.. anything new?"

I could hear him approaching me from behind, before I could say anything he turned me to face upwards lifting me up bridal style one hand putting my arm around his neck then holding beneath the crook of my knees and the other holding just where my bra strap was.

"Put me down"

"No, you're sleeping in the bed, I'll sleep on the couch"

"Lu-" I was cut off by him kissing me

"I fucked up, I know that ... it was spontaneous and that's no excuse for it, but you've given me all the more reason to keep trying, you came all the way to New York just to be with me"

"that was before I saw you with another girl" he laid me on the bed and began tucking me in

"Aaliyah, tell me what you want before I fall for you hard"

"huh?"

"you're saying one thing but your actions mean another"

"my intention was the make you mine officially tonight"

"so what's stopping you" he asked

"you are with another girl, I can't break girl code"

"I don't even know the girls name"

"your actions spoke differently"

"well you dated another guy while I was gone"

"no I didn't, it was an outing... I told you I was going roller blading with a friend"

"but guys and girls can't be friends"

"well the guy knows he's my friend"

"but you went to eat after"

"so?"

"did he pay ?"

"he offered but I paid for my half"

"b b but"

"the boy sent the picture and videos of us blading to make you jealous"

"and it worked"

"still not my fault, I told you I'd wait for you, Lucas"

"let me make it up to you, baby"

"no" I said while turning over to face the other side of the room

"oh, so it's like that now, huh?" he smirked

I kissed my teeth and looked away, I could feel him smiling at me so I looked back instinctively

"what" I tried my hardest not to crack a smile and laugh a little.. but evidently it didn't work

he chuckled a lil "man if you don't come over here" he smiled

he climbed onto the bed so he was at the side of me leaning over me slightly

"I'm gonna make it up to you baby, I promise" he leaned down to kiss me, leaving feather like kisses on my jaw and on my neck.. earning a moan to escape my lips.

He sat back up and smirked.

"Night baby" he whispered kissing my forehead

he got up and walked to the bathroom, taking of his shirt just before he entered, allowing me to steal glances and his perfectly sculptured back.

I whined a lil as I pulled the duvet just below my eyes so I could watch his every move.

he closed the door chuckling as my little show was now over.

a couple minutes he emerged in his baggy white tee and some basketball shorts.. he walked his way over to the couch

"where you going?" I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear my enquiry that wasn't meant to leave my lips

"to sleep baby" he yawned

"I'm cold" I mumbled

he smirked as he caught on that I wanted to be snuggled up in his arms.

"you want me to warm you up baby?"

"mmm" I mumbled

he began walking over towards the double bed and clambered on, slipping his feet under the duvet

"it's warm under here" he laughed

I scooted over closer to him resting my head on his arm as he scooped my body into his embrace, slowly entangling our legs together ... allowing me to forget the horrors of tonight.

I may have forgiven him way too quickly cos I missed him so much and seeing him all tanned, glowing and muscular may have weakened my legs a lil bit, but I sure as hell wasn't going to let him forget, everytime he fucked up.

he traced small patterns with his hand on the small of my lower back and rested his cheek on the top of my head while his other hand played with my hair, long, smooth caresses .. equivalent to a lullaby to help me sleep.

"I meant what I said" he whispered

I didn't reply as I was too busy listening to his heartbeat that seemed to be sped up

"I love you, and I promise you that I'll make it up to you" he cooed

yeah right, you best, fucking up when we aren't in an official relationship is one thing.. I mean it was an unwritten mutual agreement I had with him that stated that he was mine until I verbally admitted it .. but actually fucking up while we was together, clarified with pen and paper .. he'd live to regret it for the rest of his life.

----------------------------------------------

It was the last tour day and we were on our way home from the meet and greet and the CD signing.

We'd been acting like a couple since the first night we spent together after he fucked up, we had one lil argument during the two weeks over some petty jealous shit Lucas had with one of the staff members at one of the hotels we stayed at.

Lucas claimed he was giving "flirty eyes and talk" with me and hit me with that "if you want to fuck up, you can go fuck up, I'm chilling" bullshit. So I had to @ him with that "having a casual conversation with a staff member is totally permitted, at least my tongue wasn't down his throat though"
he was quiet after my remark, until a hour later he apologised for acting salty.

"you know princess, I think it's time" he stated.

"time for what? you hungry too?" I asked with enthusiasm hoping he'd say yes so we could pull over.

"No, we should make us official" he said sternly

"hmm I don't know"

"I think you should" Marlon stated from the drivers seat

"I second that" Lucas's manager Joshua shouted from the passenger seat in the front

"that is real nice, but unless you guys want to suck his dick in my place I suggest you shut up" I hissed

I wasn't feeling the pressure, yeah I wanted to be with him, but minus the titles, the titles always make shit complicated, as long and me and my boo know we are together that's all that matters, the little voice in our heads let us know that I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend without saying it out loud and letting everyone know would be perfect, but Lucas loved to show off his woman in general.. ima keep it lowkey till asked kind of girl.

"ooo, rude" Marlon replied

"I'm over this acting like we are together, but then I don't really know if we are cos we never tell each other, type of shit"

"I'm over this acting like you're my girlfriend without it being certain" Lucas stated

"You're my girl, okay?" he demanded.

"Okay, baby" I smiled

"you're not going to argue, and demand to stay like we are" he questioned as he was confused at my submissiveness.

"I'm over pretending that I don't want to be with you and that I don't need you, when I really do" I said calmly

leaving him speechless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 57 27
❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas Williams ...
6.8K 300 17
1 year after the aftermath of what happened Lucas is coming back But things will be very different How will Maya react to him coming back Will she...
879 14 26
Going to a new college should be easy right? For Autumn Fields, she thought as a transfer to a new University she would focus only on her studies and...
128K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...