DBZ Question/Dares!

By LoveOfCake

Hey guys! I saw a lot of these and I really wanted to do one as well! It's my first DBZ book, so bear with me... More

1
2 (KrillinxChiChi)
3 (Goten)
5 (The Great Prank)
6 (Love Triangle Anyone?)
7 (Twinsies!)
Happy Thanksgiving Cupcakes!
Whipped Cream... Really?
9 (Dragon Soul!)
10 (Family Guy Jumping)

4 (Movies)

132 3 17
By LoveOfCake

Me: *reading Goten's diary* hehehe! He'll never catch me!

Goten: Geli! There's- what are you reading?

Me: *throws the book under the bed* Nothing! What is it Tena?

Goten: Um, there's someone at the door looking for you. I think she said her name is Vicky or something?

Me: *thinks for a minute* Oh! That's my friend Victoria! I think Tianna told her the address...she's one of your fans!

Goten: Oh! Well, let's go down and greet her!

(Goten and I go down and welcome her inside. Victoria has a blue beanie covering her long black hair and big blue glasses framing her brown eyes.)

Goten and I: Hiya Victoria!

Victoria: Hey guys! Thanks for letting me in! *hugs both of us tightly*

Goten: Oh! Uh, wow. You are strong.

Victoria: Oops! Sorry! I'm a bit energized right now.

Me: Well, it's cool.

Goten: *whispers* Is she sayain?

Me: *whispers back* Nah, she's human.

(Tianna walks downstairs into the living room, where we are. She rubs her eyes and looks at us.)

Tianna: Oh. Hey Victoria!

Victoria: TIANNA! *runs up to her and suffocates her in a hug*

Tianna: Al-alright!

Goten: So, um...any dares Geli?

Me: Uh, yeah!

Victoria: Ooh! What is it? What is it? *runs behind me and looks over my shoulder*

Me: Okay, it's for Vegeta.

Goten: I'll get him. *flies off to find Vegeta*

Me: Well, while that's happening, I guess I can just tell you readers out there to comment some dares and questions! It can be simple ones, or extravagant ones!

Vegeta: LET GO OF ME GOTEN! *flys down to the ground*

Goten: Quit being grumpy! *pulls him towards us*

Me: If it isn't the lovely Vegeta!

Vegeta: Be quit, girl!

Victoria: She has a name!

Vegeta: Quiet glasses!

Victoria: It's Victoria!

Tianna: Vegeta stop! Now let's just do this! You're giving me a headache and you've only been here for five seconds!

Vegeta: Whatever. Do what, worm? *crosses arms*

Goten: *sighs* I told you. We have a dare for you!

Vegeta: No.

Tianna: Too bad!

Me: The dare is to... *dramatic pause*

Goten: To?

Vegeta: Just say it woman!

Me: *unfazed* It's to go to the movies with Bulma, Trunks, and Bulla!

Vegeta: I don't do films.

Tianna: Oh well, just do it! It'll be nice bonding time with your family! You do love them don't you?

Vegeta: *grumbles profanities*

Goten: It's settled then. Go back home and ask the girls and Trunks to go to the movies. And let them pick!

Vegeta: *exhales loudly*

Victoria: Stop being grumpy and do it!

Vegeta: Fine. But you owe me. All. Of. You. *flies of in a rush*

Goten: Good job girls! I thought he'd never say yes!

Victoria: Oh well, ya know! *flips hair over shoulder*

Tianna: *laughing at Vic* Your welcome!

Me: Technically he didn't say yes...

Videl: *pops head in doorway* Hey guys! Gohan is going with me to Hawaii along with my family for a few days
. We are going to do fun stuff there, like swimming and training, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come-

Tianna: I'M PACKING RIGHT NOW! *runs to her room to pack*

Victoria: Oooh! Awesome! I'll met up with you guys later! Bye! *runs out the door to her home*

Me: Hahaha! We'll all be there Videl!

Goten: Thanks!

Videl: *smiles wide* No thank you guys! Now it won't be awkward! You have no clue how annoying my family is.

Goten: No offense, but if they are anything like your dad Hercule, then I have a pretty good idea.

Videl: Yeah. Well, I'm going home now to finish packing, and Goten is still at baseball practice. He'll be home soon. Bye! *waves before flying off*

Me: Thanks for getting Vegeta, Goten.

Goten: No problem, Geli. *hesitates but kisses my cheek*

Me: *blushes*

Goten: *whispers* And I know you were reading my journal!

Me: *runs off* Yikes!

Goten: *runs after me* I'M GONNA GET YOU!

Tianna: *pops back in the room* Be sure to comment dares, questions, and maybe a way to get her out if this! Dang it my shoe! *bends down to tie shoe*

Me: *jumps over her* Woah! Annyeong! *does eye-peace sign*

Goten: GET BACK HERE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...