Faery Kissed

By LaceyWeatherford

Bran has always wanted to try and see the Fae during Midsummer's Eve when the Earth realm and Faery are blend... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Untitled Part 6
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
About the Author
Other Books by Lacey Weatherford

Copyright

5.9K 128 0
By LaceyWeatherford

Faery Kissed

Moonstruck Media - Arizona

Copyright © 2012 Lacey Weatherford

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Published by

Moonstruck Media

Edited by Irene Hunt, Third Eye Tight Editing Services

Arizona

Smashwords Edition

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of both the copyright owner and the above publisher of this book.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. The author acknowledges the trademarked status and trademark owners of various products referenced in this work of fiction, which have been used without permission. The publication/use of these trademarks is not authorized, associated with, or sponsored by the trademark owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 27.6K 100
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
Oriehn By A

Science Fiction

87.8K 12.1K 48
He kneaded his lips together. "You are not a warden," He croaked. At hearing his voice, raspy from underuse, I stilled but nevertheless nodded. He vi...
940 155 73
Meadow Collins was a shut-in high schooler that secretly loved to party behind her mother's back, but one night-as she waited in line at her local cl...
182K 16K 51
Welcome to Earth! Please remember to report to your local representative to review your understanding of our expectations while here. The apocalypse...