Nothing Like You

By lala1333

Sequel to Far Away. McKenna spends her day taking care of her little girl while also going to school. The on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 10

4.5K 194 6
By lala1333

"Seriously Sophia." I yelled as I grabbed paper towels to clean up the mess.

"I sorry momma."

"Room now." She cried as she went to her room and I cleaned up the mess. There was a knock on the door so I went to see who it was.

"What?" I hissed.

"What crawled up your ass?"

"What Rickey?"

"I came to get Sophia and take her to the park."

"She's in her room."

(Rickey's pov)

I walked into her room finding her crying.

"Princess what's wrong?" I frowned seeing her sob.

"Daddy." She got up and came running into my arms.

"It's okay princess, let's go to the park." She nodded and I kissed her forehead trying to calm her down.

"Alright we're leaving." Sophia pushed her face into my neck as we walked past her. McKenna always says goodbye to Soph, but she look's pissed.

"Daddy, can we get ice cream?"

"Of course princess."

We went to the ice cream polar and sat down with our ice cream.

"Better?"

"Yea mommy is mean, she yelled at me."

"Why did she do that?"

"I spilled water on some papers and she got mad. I said I'm sorry I promise."

"I know you did. Mommy is just having a bad day."

"I like mom before."

"Before what?"

"I can't tell you." She looked down, playing with her fingers.

"Sure you can, you can tell daddy anything."

"Mommy is having a baby." McKenna was pregnant, her and Colin were going to have a baby. I was really hoping things weren't going to work out between them, but this complicates it even more.

"Your mom is just hormonal and moody. She didn't mean it when she yelled at you. I'm sure everything will be okay when you go home."

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

"I would love that princess, but your mommy is going to say no." She sighed and we finished up eating our ice cream before heading towards the park.

"Daddy come push me." I smiled and pushed her on the swings.

"Your daughter is cute." I turned to the women standing next to me.

"Thank you."

"I'm Hayden."

"Rickey and this is Sophia."

"This is my son Louis."

"Hi."

"Hi little man."

"Daddy, I want to go down the slide."

"Okay." I got her down and watched her go over to the slide and Louis followed her.

"How old is she?"

"Just turned four last week, him?"

"He's four too. Is her mom in the picture?"

"She is, but we are not together."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, we just weren't meant to be." I sighed.

We talked for a little while then decided it was time to take the kids home.

"I'm scared."

"It's going to be fine. I'm sure your mom has calmed down by now."

"Will you stay?"

"For a minute." She nodded as we walked up to the door and went inside. McKenna was crying so I set Sophia down and she quickly went to comfort her mommy.

"Mommy." Sophia pulled on McKenna's arms trying to hug her.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too baby so much. I'm so sorry."

"Daddy said you yelled because you're hormonal." She sounded so cute trying to say that. McKenna turned to me and glared.

"Oh he did huh. Go say bye to daddy, you will see him tomorrow."

She came over to me and I scooped her up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you baby girl. I will see you tomorrow."

"Love you daddy."

"Soph, go get your jammies and I will meet you in the bathroom." I set her down and she ran off leaving me with McKenna.

"I hear congratulations are in order." She nodded her head looking down at the ground.

"You told her I was hormonal."

"She was upset and didn't understand why you were acting like that. I told her you were just hormonal and moody, but it would be okay when she got home."

"How would you know, you don't know what I'm like when I'm pregnant?"

"I know and trust me I regret that every day. She needed comfort that everything was going to be okay with you. You are everything to her and she didn't know what to think."

"Thank you, I will see you tomorrow."

"If you need anything call me okay." She nodded and I left going back home. It hurt like hell when she brought that up. I was such a dumbass back then. I could have both of them, but no I was dumb.

(McKenna's pov)

I walked back into the bathroom where Sophia was waiting for me. I turned on the water and she quickly got in while she watched me.

"Are you mad?"

"No baby, I'm not mad. Like your daddy said I'm moody, I can't help it. I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm so sorry I did that."

"I don't like it."

"I know baby, I'll try and be better okay. I'm just stressed right now."

"Can we cuddle to make you feel better?"

"Sure can princess. I think Colin is coming over." She nodded and I got her out drying her off and brushing her hair.

"Teeth."

She brushed her teeth while I cleaned up the tub. I went into my room so I could change into my jammies. I put my hair in a bun before laying down my bed. Sophia came in and laid next to me as I moved my shirt, rubbing cocoa butter cream over my belly.

"Why you do that?"

"So I don't get stretch marks when my belly gets bigger."

"How come it gets bigger?"

"It means the baby is getting bigger."

I pulled her closer, grabbing her baby book that was next to my bed. I opened it up finding the first picture I took when I found out.

"This is when I first found out I was pregnant with you. Aunt Sean was the only one to know about you."

We flipped through, looking at her ultrasounds and my belly shots before making it to my last one.

"This was a couple of hours before you were born."

"Your belly was big."

"Yea and it will probably be that big in the next couple of months."

"Is that my hair?"

"Sure is."

I smiled kissing her forehead. We flipped through a couple of more pages while I shared some of the memories with her. There were some pictures of Rickey in here, I wish there was more though. She had fallen asleep so I just held her while I watched her sleep. I heard the door open and I smiled as Colin came in.

"Hey."

"Hey." He walked over pecking my lips before changing.

"Love you Sophia." I kissed her forehead as she curled more up to me. Colin came in and I moved over making room for him.

"She is so perfect."

"Yes she is, we should sleep we have a big day tomorrow." I nodded, pecking his lips again before falling asleep wrapped in his arms with my baby curled up to me.

***

"You have to stay with nana."

"Why?"

"Because mommy is going to walk across the stage and so is daddy and Colin. You get to cheer us on okay."

"Okay."

"Love you baby, I will see you in a little bit."

"Love you momma."

I kissed her forehead and followed Colin to our seats. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to graduate high school and college after having Sophia. After this I get to focus on my babies and enjoy them while I can.

"Rickey Pierce." I watched Rickey walk across the stage with a smile on his face. Despite everything that has happened I was proud of him. We both really have come a long way.

"Colin Michael Price." I cheered for him and he smiled at me. Since finding out he was going to be a dad he has been so amazing. This pregnancy has been so different, I'm glad he is my by side.

"McKenna Shae Morris." I smiled as I walked across the stage to get my diploma. I looked up and saw my baby have the biggest smile on her face making this all worth it.

Finally, it was over and Colin quickly came over and wrapped me in a hug.

"You did it baby."

"Couldn't have done it without you." I smiled as he leaned in to press his lips to mine kissing me softly before pulling away.

"Come on, I'm sure someone wants to see you." I nodded and we went to find my family. Rickey was with them holding Sophia in his arms.

"Mommy." He set her down and she ran right into my arms.

"I'm so proud of you mommy."

"Thank you baby."

"Pictures."

We all took our pictures and I even took some with Rickey.

"If you want you can come over, there's food and drinks for those who can drink." I told Rickey.

"I'm going out with the guys. Do you think I could get her tomorrow?"

"As long as you're not hung over."

"I won't be."

"Fine, just text me tomorrow." He nodded and kissed my forehead before saying bye to Sophia.

"You okay?"

"Yea. Just tired."

"Let's go home." I nodded, grabbing Sophia so we could go to my parents' house. I gave everyone a hug and said thank you before finally curling up to Colin on the couch.

"How's the little one?"

"Good." I smiled as he placed his hand on my belly and I did the same thing.

"Little sis, beer."

"No thanks." Yes, I still haven't told the rest of my family that I was pregnant. I'm actually surprised Sophia hasn't said anything yet. We told Colin's family yesterday and they are excited for us.

"Mommy can't drink beer."

"Why?"

"It's gross."

"And how do you know?" Sophia had her little hand on her hip as she looked at Elliot.

"Gosh, she is so my daughter." I smiled watching her.

"Mommy and daddy told me."

"Well your mommy and daddy still drink it."

"Mommy not anymore."

"You are too much like your mom."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said. I smiled as Elliot just glared at me. I heard a gasp come from Sean making me look at her.

"Sophia, are you going to be a big sister?" Sophia looked at me and I just smiled.

"Yes!" She smiled as she came over to me.

"How far along?"

"Ten weeks."

"Congratulations." Everyone said and we got more hugs. Sophia ended up curling up with us while we were still downstairs. I pulled my phone out and posted the first picture of me and Sophia. Our foreheads were touching, we had smiles on our faces and she had her arms around my neck.

Hearing you cheer me on, made today so much more worth all the hard work. When I thought I couldn't go on anymore, I would look at you and you said I could do it momma. Getting pregnant with you, I never thought I would be here but I wanted you to be proud of me. Today you said you were proud of me and that sure did melt momma's heart. I love you Sophia Shae Morris.

"You want me to take her?"

"No she's fine."

Colin had gotten up to hang with the guys, so I adjusted Sophia to a better position. The next picture I put was of Rickey, Sophia, and I.

People thought we couldn't make it but we did. I couldn't be more proud of him for how far he has come. For a while things were rocky for us, but we have come along way. You are such a great dad, Sophia is so lucky to have you.

The next picture was of Colin and me.

I never thought I would meet anyone like you. You accepted me and you accepted the fact that I have a daughter. You are so amazing and I can't wait to go on our next journey together. You are already so amazing with Sophia. I can't wait to watch you with our little one. I love you Colin Price.

Gavin came in and smiled at me.

"Want me to take her upstairs?"

"Please." I carefully moved her and he took her up to my room with me following them.

"You know I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you. I'm proud of you too. Dad said a recruiter came to talk to you."

"Yea this could be it and then I'm off to the minors."

"Gavin that's awesome."

"I know, I'm almost there. You going to bring the little ones to watch me play?"

"Of course, I'm excited. I hope you get to play close to home like daddy."

"We'll see, I just want to play."

"Mommy, you talk loud."

"Sorry. Go back to sleep."

"Mommy, cuddle."

"Alright I will see you two in the morning."

"Night uncle Gavin."

"Night munchkin."

"Don't keep my boyfriend too long."

"We won't." He smirked and left as I got ready for bed. I crawled into bed and she curled into my arms.

"Love you princess."

"Love you momma." I kissed her forehead and held her close to me.

***

I sighed as I felt Colin kiss my neck, pulling me closer to him

"So I was thinking?"

"Oh, about what?"

"Well we have a baby on the way."

"We do."

"We should get a place."

"As in together?"

"Yea." He smiled as I leaned up kissing his lips softly.

"Gross." I giggled and pulled away as Sophia was covering her eyes. She moved and lay next to me while I pulled her hands away.

"I want to see the baby." I moved the blanket and my shirt so she could see my belly. They both leaned in and kissed my belly making me smile.

"Love you little one, daddy can't wait to meet you." Sophia frowned, looking at me confused.

"You're not daddy." He pointed at Colin.

"Come here." I sat up and fixed my shirt while she moved so she was sitting on my lap.

"Your dad is your daddy, but Colin is the baby in mommy's belly daddy."

"Why?"

"It's just the way things worked out."

"If you have another baby will they have a different daddy?"

"No, Colin will be there daddy. If I get married to Colin, he will be your step dad."

"Do I call him daddy?"

"No baby, I don't think daddy will like that very much. I know this is really confusing right now, but you will understand one day."

"I want to go to daddies."

"He is getting you today." She nodded and got off of me going downstairs. Tears filled my eyes and Colin pulled me into his arms.

"She's mad."

"No, she's just confused."

A couple of hours later Sophia has been distant and it was killing me.

"Daddy."

"There's my girl." She ran over to him and jumped in his arms.

"Can we go to the park?"

"Sure can princess, as long as mommy says its okay."

"Um yea. Can I have hug?" She held onto Rickey tighter making him frown as he saw my face.

"Go give your mom hugs." He set her down and she slowly came over to me. I got down to her level and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you so much okay."

"Love you."

"Have fun with daddy, I will see you later." I kissed her forehead and she pulled away going back over to him.

"Let me talk to mommy real quick." She nodded and ran off while he came over to me.

"She hates me." I cried.

"No, of course not."

"I should go." I sobbed and he pulled me into his arms hugging me.

"Breathe its okay, I will talk to her. She loves you so much." I nodded as he rubbed my back.

"Thank you." He kissed my forehead and wiped the tears away.

"Don't stress yourself out too much, you'll hurt the baby."

"I'll see you later." He nodded and I pulled away so I could leave.

(Rickey's pov)

"Sophia come here." I sat on the couch and she running jumping right on my lap.

"Want to tell me why you didn't want to give mommy hugs."

"I'm mad." I frowned looking her over.

"Why?"

"I want you to be the baby's daddy."

"But Colin is the baby's dad. You're still going to be the big sister to the baby."

"I don't like it."

"Why?"

"I want us to be a family."

"Baby we are a family. I'm always going to be your daddy and your mommy is always going to be your mommy."

"Mommy said Colin would be my step dad if they got married."

"Yes, but I'm your dad." She sighed and just curled up to me. Just like her I wish that baby was mine and that we were a family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 6 12
She's not had the best year, or really the easiest life. This was her last year and she wanted to spend the year being a normal high school student...
10 0 29
Rose is in Love with her Professor, they met before she was in his class (you will find their love story in p2) Nathan is very powerful and rich but...
364 8 25
A year after Amos's mother walked straight into her death by fire, he learns she might not be all that dead. At the same time, he meets a mysterious...
65.2K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...