Spiderpool spideypool

By BLACKCAT13GUN

Just as the name implies be aware it gets hot up in here! But it's also gonna be sweet And have some soft mom... More

Found Him
the kiss
lossing contol
i want you
the beauty and the beast
(WARNING SMUT) run wild
melted
take over
here with me
IM MAKING A NEW ONE

Breakfast btw this isnt apart of the main story

2.8K 100 6
By BLACKCAT13GUN

Peter/// Peter woke up to the smell of burnt pancakes and humming from his kitchen. laughing to myself Peter rubbed his face. "I hate anything burnt you know?" Peter said laughing as Deadpool brought them in with his apron on. "I am the best chef that ever lived!! I've never burnt a pancake!" Deadpool said. He looked down to see three pancakes perfectly baked. "Hahahaha I wouldn't mind having a professional pancake chief here"Peter though glancing into the kitchen. " As long as you don't burn down my kitchen to do it."

Deadpool glanced back rubbing his head. "XD sorry about that sir, I had some minor problems with flames that wouldn't stop burning things. don't worry though because I had my trusty fire extinguisher handy" wade said; flipping a fire extinguisher into the air and catching it with a smile. I chuckled and stared on my food. It was delicious!! " how did you make this?!" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Well let's just say the secret ingredient is kind of magic." He said.
He gave him a skeptical look. "What did you just give me mr. Magic?"
"All my love"~~ he said making an impossible kissing face through his mask. "Aannnnndddd maybe a little fire extinguisher cream on top ;) ". Spidey laughed and stared eating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
72.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...