Sister Morphine (Louis Teache...

By yeahiknowmystyles

The death of 13 year old Lindsey Tomlinson shook the town to the core, but mostly her brother Louis and best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
You are the love of my life
You and me + baby ...Makes 4?
The final chapter
The lost chapter

Chapter 2

80 2 0
By yeahiknowmystyles

My Mom let me stay home the next day to tag along with her and Alexis. We got lunch, went shopping and went to Starbucks and talked about a lot upcoming things and the Annual Lindsey Tomlinson Memorial/Remembrance. It was nice, but all I had on my mind was Louis. I wanted to ask Alexis so many questions; I just didn’t know how to even bring it up. I talked to my mom about everything and she told me ask whatever I was Alexis won’t be angry at all. She must have known something was on my mind, before I couldn’t utter a word she brought it up.

“Are you okay sweetie, with Louis being back. Mom told me what happened, and I’m so sorry. He just showed up at the house last week and said Mom Dad, I’m home for good and I start student teaching on Monday morning. We were both taken back because we haven’t seen him. He never came home for breaks, and then boom he’s back. We were so happy to see him, he’s grown up, and he’s so handsome. He looks just like Rick did when he was 23” she said nudging my mom.  

“Yeah, I mean it was a lot to take in. I wasn’t expecting that on a Monday morning and in first period, I said laughing. He didn’t seem to recognize me though…”I said shyly sipping my Frappuccino

“Oh please, Tessa you’re a drop dead gorgeous young women now. He hasn’t seen you since you were 13, why don’t you stay after class and talk to him?”

‘NO, no way, I can’t. What would I say. Heyyyy Lou, remember me I was your dead sisters annoying best friend? Oh right you don’t know me because you weren’t there for her.”

“TESSA” my mother yelled. That was uncalled for don’t you think?” her eyes widen in shock over my last statement.

Alexis looked at me and pulled me in closer; she hugged me and said “I know, I understand your feelings trust me. Rick and I haven’t even gotten that far with him yet. We are not looking forward to bringing Lindsey up to him.

Oddly enough Alexis understood me like she always did. She knew I always had a way of expressing my feelings different than most people. I spoke the truth.

All of a sudden both my mom and Alexis started cackling like to hyenas. I was so embarrassed because everyone was looking at us. “What the hell could you two be laughing at so hard” I said giggling with them.

“So honey, have you seen Harrrryyyyy yet” they both said in unison like they goddamn rehearsed this conversation before we came here. “We know how much you and Lindsey loOoOved him” they said like a 12 year old makes fun of someone for liking a boy for the first time, when the tone of their voices go up and down.

“No, Nicole told me he’s back for good too though. I’m sure ill bump into him sooner or later.”

I’m hoping for the later because if he was that hot when we were little god only knows what he looks like now. I mean Louis is a god. His crystal blue eyes matched Lindsey’s to a tee. Perfect smile, complexion, hair slicked back. I don’t know how I’m going to survive first period for the next 15 weeks with him looking at me and just thinking I’m a another high school senior.

“Well, you will definitely see them both at the memorial next weekend” Alexis said to me

“They are actually performing too with a few of their friends” my mom said

“Like what type of performing?” I asked afraid to know the answer

“Singing, they wrote a song just for Lindsey, Louis apparently did a lot of writing to get how he was feeling out of his system” Alexis said.

***

The next few days went by so slow, probably because Saturday was the Memorial. We always did it earlier than the actual date of her death. So that on May 21st we could all bring the money we raised to Sloan Kettering in the city for children’s cancer research. We have donated close to a half million in the past 4 years. We’re hoping to get a lot of money this year as well.

First period went fine, Louis was just observing so he was sitting in the same row I was in the back of the room and I couldn’t help myself staring at him. Taking in every ounce of his beauty. When I actually paid attention and wrote notes I felt him staring at me too, I even caught him a few times and he through a small smile my way once. But I still knew he had no idea who I was, or our connection. 

It was Friday morning and I had just come back from my off period. I was walking in the hall way late for class as usual, and I saw the teacher’s bathroom door open slightly. I went past the door and noticed Louis was in there washing his hands so I backed up slowly and peeked through the opening. He looked so hot with his light grey vest over his white button down shirt and his dark charcoal dress pants that hugged his ass perfectly. He un-did the buttons on his wrists and pulled up his sleeves. My mouth dropped when I saw he had 2 sleeves of tattoos that were covered up perfectly by the dress shirt. I was snapped out of my daze when I realized me caught me, Fuck how did I let that happen? Okay just breathe, just back up and walk away slowly, maybe he really didn't see me? No he had to have seen me, he flashed that damn smirk at me.

Louis POV:

I was in the bathroom thinking I had privacy and I happened to look up in the mirror at myself to check out my hair and as I was un-buttoning my sleeves, I saw Tessa looking through the cracked door staring at me. I looked in the mirror towards the crack and our eyes caught each other. I heard a gasp come from her mouth and I laughed to myself and through her a smile. I pushed open the door and saw her walking away quickly. "Hey Tessa are you going to tell me why you were looking in the men’s bathroom? or are you going to leave me hanging?

I turned around slowly, "I..I’m"...oh fuck I was caught "sorry Mr. Tomlinson" Did I really just fucking call him Mr. Tomlinson, ugh that made him sound like his dad.

"Don't be sorry, I'm not complaining, now get to class, oh and one more thing Tessa don't call me Mr. Tomlinson you make me sound old call me Louis outside of class" he said winking at me and throwing a big smile my way.

"Got it, Mr. To-- Louis ...right" I felt my face burning up, Jesus Christ I’m a fucking moron. I still can't believe he doesn't recognize me.

**

Friday night came, and my family was at the Tomlinson’s house helping with last minute things for the next day of events. The whole way there my mom told me to be good just in case Louis and Harry were there. I started to freak out because I’m so used to going there, but this time was different. What if they were there? What if Louis finally realized who I was? Oh god, I’m sweating. I don’t sweat. My breathing starting going frantic and my dad starting laughing “Telling me to calm down, my eyes looked like they were ready to fall out of my head”.

We were all sitting around the dining room table and the way the house is set up I could see Louis bedroom door and Lindsey’s bedroom door from my seat. His door was closed, and I could hear a few people in there with him. Lindsey’s door was always open. Just as I stood up, all of a sudden his door opened. My eyes widen and I tried to cover my face. Louis was too busy talking to Harry and 3 other good looking guys. Louis ran out of the house saying “were going to rehearse I won’t be home late”. Harry was the last one down. He looked at all of us and waved and said Hi Mr. and Mrs. LoCasta flashing his smile. They reciprocated the gesture. I was in complete shock of how amazing he looked. He still had his messy curls but pushed back out of his face this time. He had black skinny jeans on and white t-shirt with a cross necklace hanging down. You could also see a bunch of tattoo’s all over his toned arms and chest. After he said hi to my parents he made eye contact with me looking very confused to who I was and why I was there. He gave me a small smirk and I gave him a smile back. He ran out because Louis was yelling for him, and I heard Harry say to Lou “Who the hell was that girl?” Lou replied “What girl, I didn’t see anyone only saw John and Laura sitting there” Harry looked back at me through the bay window in the front of the house. “How did you not see her, Long brown hair, big brown eyes, banging body, Lou what the fuck are you blind”. The both started laughing and got in the truck and left.

I immediately texted Nicole after this one, we needed a good laugh.

From Tess: Just saw Lou and your brother, FML.

Nicole: WHAT!!!!! Did they recognize you??? hahahaha 

From Tess: No, but your brother said I had a banging body lmfao

Nicole: Oh Christ, leave it up to him to be a dick lol sorry girl

From Tess: No he said it when he was outside, not directly to me. Still it was too funny. Tomorrow should be interesting huh? I can’t hide any longer :/

Nicole: Don’t worry too much, were all going to be busy, I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Doing my hair and going to sleep J

From Tess: See you tomorrow, goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 646 32
Lana James loses everything she has ever known as her best friend loses his battle against cancer and leaves her seemingly alone in the world. She is...
44.8K 813 61
"I promised to keep you safe, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Kelly Tomlinson followed in her father's footsteps at just 13 years old to be...
54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...