Dice

By miahudsonnn

"Trust me, Ella the good girl always falls for the bad boy. It's only sooner or later that you admit it." He... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

168 16 17
By miahudsonnn

Lukes POV

The door slams shut. I shudder. When I had saw her, Id leapt to my feet my hand outstretched. Im frozen in that position now. I didn't realise that Id been holding my breath until I felt a burning sensation in my lungs. What have I done? I collapse back down on the sofa, breathing heavily. I focus on trying to control it.

"Why was she here?" I whisper. Silence. I turn to look at Kyle. His jaw is tight and his eyes are cold,his body stiff. "Answer me!" I shout through gritted teeth.

"After the fight she said that she didnt want to go home, I offered a place here for the night." He tries to shrug it off as if its nothing but I can see the weary look in his eye as he explains.

"So I make one mistake and she gets in bed with another guy." I spit at him. My fists are clenched by my sides, my body shaking.

"Hey don't even go there. You got into a fight with her best friend dude. Someone had to do what you should of done."

"I don't need pep talks from you." I collapse onto the sofa glaring at the floor.

"What are you on?" Kyle shouts at me. Great now we're both angry. The vein in his neck is pulsing and his eyes are filled with anger.

"What are you on? You slept with your best mates girlfriend!"

"We didn't sleep together! She just slept over! Nothing happened I wouldn't do that to you! She was mad and upset so I stepped in. You can't ask questions about what happened. You weren't even there to see what you did to her!" I'm speechless at that. I open my mouth to yell something back but I stop myself. His words only reinforce what I already thought. Part of me wants to ask how she reacted, the other part of me cringes away at the idea of me causing her pain.

"What... What was she like?" I ask quietly. It takes a while for me to find the right words. I take deep breaths, bracing myself for the answer. Kyle always tells the truth, exactly how it is.

"She was completely messed up. Tears, shaking, confused. Man she was so worried about the both of you." I'm biting on my lip deep in though. I did this.

"Im going to the skate park." I say standing up and striding out of his door, careful not to slam it too hard behind me.
................................................................
Ella's POV

It's Monday morning. I have stayed in my room the whole weekend, playing sad music and eating ice cream. I spot Kyle striding off his bus. An idea runs through me. Before I can think it through anymore I'm sprinting at him. His back is turned so that he can't see me. I leap on his back so that he's giving me a piggy back. I hear him gasp in surprise and take a step forward. I giggle. He grabs my legs and spins chuckling. I'm laughing hysterically now shrieking as air whips my hair.
Slowly my feet touch the floor again.

"Hellooo." I say smiling at him.

"Hey." he says putting his arm around my shoulders. I brush my escaped wisps of hair out of my face. "What was that for?"

"Why not? It was fun. Part of me wanted you to fall on your face but actually that would of hurt." I pretend to look thoughtful. Suddenly Kyle starts tickling my ribs, it sends me into spasms of laughter. I'm giggling hysterically. I can hear Kyle chuckling. Tears spring to my eyes and spill down my cheeks. Great there goes makeup.

"How did you know I'm ticklish?" I gasp after he eventually stops.

"Just a guess." he says shrugging it off.

"C'mon lets go." I nod my head sorting out my hair again.
................................................................

"There you are!" Leah says grabbing my wrist as soon as I enter tutor room.

"We thought you'd skipped." Charlotte breaths as I sit in my seat. I shake my head.

"Me?"

"Look you weren't here, don't judge. Desperate times call for desperate measures." I shake my head laughing again.

"There she is. How was Kyle's?" A male voice sneers I snap my head to glare at him.

"What did Luke think of your dress? I though you looked stunning baby." Another voice comments, Leah shoot the guy a look of disgust.

"There wasn't too much blood. I was betting on Luke." New voices are joining in now.

"Yeah me too although Adam started the fight off good." I almost scream. So many voices were joining in. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I can't cry. I can't cry. I can't cry. But I can't cope. I can't stand the thought of either of them being hurt.

"Shut up all of you." Leah screams. Thank You. Just then Luke walks in catching the end of Leah's shout.

"What's going on?" He asks, I feel his eyes rest on me but I snap my head down, avoiding his gaze.

"Just sit down Luke." Leah sighs. I look up slowly Luke glances at her as if he's about to say something, but then he glances at me. His eyes fill with regret and sadness. I pull my eyes away from his and fiddle with my socks adjusting them so that they're up to my knees.

"Where's Adam, Luke? Did you put him in hospital?" The male voice sneers. How dare he? I can't do this. I rise out of my chair and walk up towards the guy he's one of the jerks who plays rugby and has cheerleader girlfriends.

He stands up when he sees me sauntering over to him. All eyes are on me and the room is silent. I raise my hand and slap him across the cheek. I hear gasps and a few laughs. Without looking back I stride out of the room not sure where I'm going.

I find myself outside of Kyle's tutor room. I peer through the glass pane in the door searching for Kyle. I spot him. He's at the back of the class. I wave at him trying to catch his eye. After a few minutes he catches my eye. He shoots me a questioning look. I gesture for him to come with me. Abruptly he stands up and walks out of the room. The teacher isn't in the room yet. I see Bailey look at him strangely, he shrugs it off.

"Sup." Kyle asks as soon as he's out the door. I grab his arm and pull him down the corridor. "Hey where we going?"

"I forgot my bag, so I'm going to sneak into my tutor room and get it then leave."

"You're skiving princess?" He asks me mockingly giving me a disapproving look.

"Ahuh" I say. We're now outside my tutor room. I'm debating what my plan should be. I mean I'm about to skip school if my mum found out... what the hell. I walk into my tutor room, Kyle stands by the door distracting the teacher.

"Hey miss."

"Kyle what do you want dear." My tutor crows in her small whiny voice.

"Is it ok if I borrow Gabriella Matthews, the head teacher would like to see her."

"Oh is this about her slapping Mr Smithes?" Kyle has to stop himself from bursting out laughing so if just looks as if he's going to puke.

"I don't know miss I was just sent to get her. But she is very violent it's probably about her suspension."

"Well be quick about it, Ella. Oh and where were you before. I've already done the register."

"I was in the toilet miss."

"Alright now you better go." I sweep up my bag and walk out of the classroom. I wink at Leah and Charlotte and mouth, Text you. Kyle and Luke seem to be having an unspoken conversation.

"Cmon." I mutter I grab his wrist and pull him out of the classroom.

"I don't feel comfortable about this Ella. Luke is one of my mates and your his girlfriend." I look at him disbelievingly.

"Ex-girlfriend." i correct. "You're not going to ditch me now are you?"

"Look you've got a clean record and everything. Luke is already doubting what I've told him."

"What have you told him?"

"That nothing happened. He thought we slept together Ella." I'm speechless at this. I didn't sleep with him. "He cares about you a lot. He's really sorry."

"He has no right to be jealous or to tell me what I can and can't do. He didn't listen to me when he decided to fight my best friend. If he cared that much he'd talk to me himself." I snap. I walk faster trying to get away from him. He grabs my wrist and spins me round.

"Ella I'm sorry. Lets go." I hug him round the waist.

"Thank you Kyle."

"What for?"

"Everything." he beams at me and rustles my hair."Oi! Get off!" Kyle chuckles and grabs my bag off my shoulder and runs down the corridor towards the exit. I rush after him screeching for him to come back. I run down the corridors able to see Kyle most of the time. God he's fast. Typical football player.

Just then he disappears. I lose sight of him. I carry on running in the same direction. Where could he be? I can no longer here the sounds of his footsteps. Maybe he went into the toilets. I turn round and stalk into the boys toilets not really thinking about what I'm doing. I'm hit by a wave of disgust. It reeks.

"Kyle." I shriek. No reply. I stalk back out gasping for at as soon as I reach the corridor again. Yuck. How can boys stink that much. Never again. I keep walking down the corridor. I will kill him when I find him.

"Boo." I scream. I spin and whack Kyle's arm. My heart is pumping faster and faster. I'm rasping for breath. All I can hear is my fast breathing and Kyle's laughter. I shoot him a glare.

"You scared me!" I accuse in between pants.

"I think that was pretty obvious." He says not pausing to speak. I hit him in his shoulder again. "Ouch. What was that for?"

"I think that was pretty obvious." I say mimicking his voice. He chuckles.

"I don't sound like that."

"Ahuh. whatever you say!"

"Miss Matthews and Mr Thompson my office now." A loud voice shouts his tone filled with authority. The headteacher.

"Damn!" Kyle mutters under his breath voicing my thoughts.

Sir leads us down through the forbidden staff area. It smells like old coffee and new books. Its a lot more colourful than the rest of the school.
We walk in silence. Kyle has a smirk plastered on his face. Of course he's a familiar visitor along these corridors. Sir's office is at the end of the corridor. It has a large wooden door with an enormous brass sign with the words 'Mr S. Harris.' Mr Harris swings the door open with ease and rudely points to two hard looking wooden chairs, while he saunters round to his plush black leather work chair. We take our seats silently. Damn they're really uncomfortable.

"I don't know what you were thinking Miss Matthews. I'm quite shocked actually you've had a squeaky clean record so far." He emphasises on the squeaky. He's like a mouse his nose is squished into his face and his eyes are small and black with his short grey and white strands of hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about sir." I say innocently.

"Miss Matthews you slapped Mr Smithes. Then lied to your tutor and called Mr Thompson here out of his tutor and skipped. That is what I'm talking about!" His face has turned purple. "Now I'm sure Mr Thompson isn't innocent."

"Oh Si don't get so upset."

"It's Mr Harris to you." Sir replies angrily.

"You both have an after school tonight" I sigh with relief. I can lie and say that I'm doing a club. "And you will both have a phone home." Wait what! Oh god.

"Sir please don't." I plead leaning forward on his desk. "My mum works so much and I barely ever see her and I don't want her to know about this, she can't hate me." Mr Harris looks thoughtful for a while. It may look as if we were having a staring contest to anyone who entered the room.

"Fine. But nothing like this again Miss Matthews." I nod my head maybe a bit too quickly.

"Of course. Thank you."

"You can go now. Back here at 3:30." Me and Kyle get up to leave. Kyle had been leaning against Sirs desk eating the wrapped toffees. HOw can he be at so much ease? We walk out quickly. As soon as the door closes Kyle bursts out laughing.

"Please sir. Of course. Thank you." Kyle mocks imitating my voice.

"Shut up." I say dismissively, however inside I'm kicking myself, so stupid.

"You slapped Dylan Smithes? I blush. I'm probably as red as a tomato.

"Why is it so surprising? Are you scared that I'm more bad ass than you?" He messes up my hair again. I bat his hand away.

"What did he do?" I look down at the floor.

"He and his stupid friends were taking the mick out of me and the fight that happened so I slapped him and surprisingly they all stopped."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Nah it's fine."

"By the way, mum wants me to babysit on Saturday so naturally do you want to babysit?"

"Sure. I have nothing better planned."

"5:00 then."

"I'll be there."
................................................................
New chapter soon. What do you want to happen next? So the good girl lied and tried to skip! I've added a cast list!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.7K 35
"So you think I can't have boyfriend?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Nope. And do you know why?" He asked. "Why?" "Because you're sour like an acid."...
820 10 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
18.8K 456 37
#previous title..his second chance #Book one of my first series__ "Open Wound" Jake William's the golden boy that you would call every girls dream...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...