Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 59

44.2K 1.1K 1.2K
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Malarie's POV

One Week Later

I sit up in bed groaning loudly. The pain that I am feeling, is way too much to bare. I lean over sobbing quietly to myself. I feel the bed move, soon enough I'm feeling Jason's hands wrap around me.

"What the fuck is this?" He jumps back, getting out the bed to turn on the room light. "What's wrong?" I sniffle, wiping my eyes.

"Babe, there's water- or your fluid shit everywhere." Confused, I look at the bed.

Indeed, there was lots of water... coming from me. Panicking I start to cry, not knowing if I was losing the baby or not. I just assumed I was sweating profusely. Nope my water is coming out of me.

"Jason I'm only twenty eight weeks, I-I can't have the baby now." I try to get up, but he sits me back down, rubbing my thighs. "It's okay, deep breaths." I do as he says, staying calm as possible.

It's been a week since the whole ordeal of Jason killing his father, and that nasty pervert Cyrus. I was told he wasn't even dead, he only got shot in his eye. As soon as I got out the hospital, Jason picked me up and took me home. He cried for hours in my embrace. He explained to me, that he was going to be hurt once again.

He thought him almost being raped was his fault. It's never a persons fault. Nor is it right to do unto others, if you don't want the same to happen to you. To say he apologized for doing the same to me, wasn't what he did. He literally begged for my forgiveness, on his hands and knees- completely naked. I already had forgiven him, I guess he wanted me to say it again.

I had to hide all the knifes and other sharp objects, afraid he would try to hurt himself. He really beat himself up about the situation. The good thing that has came out this whole situation, is that Jason's mom and brother are alive and well. A bit on the malnourished side, but all in all, they're good. My Cal Pal is doing well- he's found a guy friend. I think they are really cute together. Although no one will ever replace Jacob. Za and Ryan are well too, still annoying- but healthy and well.

"Mom! Alex!" He calls them, only to wake up Natasha. I quickly wipe my eyes, not wanting her to see I was crying. "Daddy why are you screaming so loudly?" She rubbed her eyes sleepily, as she walked over to us.

"I'm sorry Tash, I was calling for Uncle Alex, and Grandma." He kissed her head, placing her on the bed. "What's wrong bro! You're screaming like your being murdered!" Alex nearly slipped on the wood flooring, coming inside our room.

"Alex, her water just broke, man! It's way too early for that." Alex eyes popped out of his head. "MOM! Get your tiny self in here... pronto! Pronto, mama!" He yelled waking up the whole house. Soon everyone from, Cal, Ryan, Za, and Cal's male friend rushed inside of our room.

"What? What's going on?" She sprinted inside the room, smiling warmly at me. Her hair was all over the place, though she still looked absolutely gorgeous.

I really like Pattie, and she likes me too. She's definitely not like Jason's father. He hated me from the very start. I'm still struggling with my memory, but I would had preferred Pattie instead of Mr. McCann. She's so nice- I was afraid she wouldn't like me. Though she told me she already loved me like a daughter of her own.

She's so understanding, so mother like. She also knows of Jason dealing with his mental disorders, along with that anger of his. He got smacked in the back of his head, for saying a few selective words to me a few days ago. They didn't faze me, but they were rude to her, so she made him apologize. He actually did it too.

"Mom her water broke, and we both are freaking the hell out." She looked at him, busting out laughing. "You silly boy, take her to the hospital then." I giggled, as he blushed a deep red color.

"Can you watch Tasha for us?" She nodded excitingly, picking up our sleepy head. "Of course I will watch my beautiful Natasha." She waved, taking Tasha out the room.

"Goodbye bye, daddy... bye mommy, see you later." She mumbled tiredly, sucking on her thumb.

"Bye Tash, be good for me. I still have your wish list." Jason snickered to himself. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Let's go! I'm ready for my nephew to be here already. You know, since he's going to have my name and all." Alex cockily, popped his invisible collar.

"You're so happy I love you man, I would had decided to name him after me. You know uh, since your alive now." Jason mocked, a little bit jealous.

"Stop being so mean. We love Alex enough, to honor his almost being gone. So we're keeping his name in our child's name." I kiss Jason cheek heading to our bathroom.

Does he really need two of everything in here? The answer is no. We both know, we shower at the same time anyway. Two showers, two tubs, two toilets. Like are we going to be popping buddies or what?

:::

"Ouch... ow." I whimper, as Jason, Alex, and I walk through the halls of the hospital. "Stay here with her, I'm going to find a wheelchair." I weakly nodded, leaning myself up against Alex's chest.

"Hey it's okay, the doctors are going to see what wrong." He rubbed my back soothingly. "Mhm. Thank you for holding my body weight up." Leaning my head against his chest, I closed my eyelids. Needing to rest them for a bit.

"Okay, I'm here now. Come on baby love, let's get you some help." Jason firmly took me out of Alex arms, placing me down in the wheelchair. A tad bit roughly. He's so possessive.

After signing myself in, I was quickly ushered to the back. Due to my water breaking early, they wanted to see what was going on. It's pretty dangerous to do so, since I'm only twenty eight weeks. Jason nicely helped me put on my gown, along with signing any paperwork that needed signatures. My doctor was called immediately- I feel bad, it's four in the morning. But I'm in pain and leaking fluids.

"We're going to take some blood work, is that okay?" My nurse Mariam asked me. "Yeah, that's fine." I stuck out my arm, looking at a sleeping Alex, and a half awake Jason.

"Brothers?" Mariam pointed to sleeping beauty's one and two. I just nodded, sighing. "Yeah they are."

My son will have nice looks. He'll look just like his daddy, and uncle.

"While I'm taking your blood, I'm just going to place your IV in as well. It doesn't make sense to poke you twice. I'll take your blood from your hand." I smiled, letting her do her job.

After she took my blood, and hooking up my IV line, I wasn't aloud to eat anything. Just in case I have to labor, or go into surgery. She just gave me IV fluids to keep me hydrated. I called my mom, letting her know I had to go back to the hospital. She was so nervous and scared, I could hear it in her voice. I assured her I would call her again, to let her know my status.

"Ms. Dawson, what did I say about you stressing? Look at that high blood pressure." Dr. Allen pointed to the monitor. "I swear I wasn't stressing this time." I pushed my glasses more up in my face. The preeclampsia takes my vision away- it's really hard to see at times.

"Uh huh. Biggest lie you have ever told me. Let's check you." I blushed because, Jason shoved Alex out the room. "Now dad, was that quite necessary?" Dr. Allen joked, putting on some gloves.

"Yes it was, that's my brother. He can't see any of her... stuff." He waved at my private area. "Do you have back pain right now?" She ignored Jason still ranting, devoting all her attention back to me. "I feel a lot of it in my lower back." Answering honestly, she began checking me.

"Oh no, we have to get you up to surgery now." Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. "Wait, what? Why does she need surgery?" Jason cut in, looking at her confused.

"Well, Malarie's having all this pain... due to her having a slight Placental Abruption. Thank God you two came, before it separated all the way from the uterus. It's life threatening, and we need to get you in an emergency cesarean section, now. Your baby is in distress." She looked at Jason and I, before calling up nurses and other doctors.

"Jason the b-baby is t-too yo-" He cut me off by rubbing my forehead, giving it a few pecks. "It's going to be okay, I'll call your family, and my mom, alright?" I nodded, letting the tears fall out my eyes.

"I'm so scared." The more I cried, the more my blood pressure kept going rising. "Calm down." Jason grabbed my face, looking into my eyes.

I couldn't stop crying and freaking out. I soon had to have an oxygen mask put on me. My panic attack, turned into an asthma attack. Which delayed my process of going up to emergency surgery. After about twenty minutes, I calmed down enough, for doctors and nurses to explain procedures to me.

I was given all these documents and forms to fill out, all stating the same thing. My permission for my doctor to operate on me, and or, the anesthesia they would be using for my time under the hospitals care. There were liable forms that Jason and I both had to sign. I also had to filled out a form informing me about death- if I should die on the table... Jason would be responsible for our baby boy. That particular paper scared me more than anything.

After all the paperwork signing and initialing, I was being wheeled into a cold white room. I smelt of a weird hospital sanitary smell. It was a mixture of bleach and blood- pretty gross. I could hear tools clanking, and packages being ripped open. I'm extremely terrified, but my boy has to come out. He's too in distress.

"Mommy, you're going to feel lots of pressure, you may even feel sick... that's all quite normal. We're going to start now." I gave all the doctors and nurses a thumbs up, looking at Jason in scrubs and a hospital cap.

I wanted to laugh, but I kept it in- I didn't want to laugh and have my belly moving... while the doctors are trying to cut me open! I could smell my skin burning... like burnt meat or something. I soon felt that pressure they were talking about. It was like a tugging, pulling sensation. I just know I'm going to be in so much pain, when I recover. My mom had a cesarean with Emmy, and she was walking like a old woman. I'm sure she will help me with my recovery.

After waiting a long and agonizing seven months, I finally heard my son's cries. He's really loud- like his daddy, and me sometimes. I felt my tears of joy oozing out my eyes. He kept crying, almost as if he had a little temper of some sort.

"It's a boy!" I heard Dr. Allen coo, as well as other nurses murmuring an "aw."

"Daddy, do you want to cut the umbilical cord?" Someone asked Jason. I widened my eyes, afraid he would do it wrong. "Er yeah- um sure." He sounded extremely nervous. I inwardly gasped when I heard snipping of something.

"He's so little, but you may hold him if you like." I heard one nurse say, as I anxiously looked around. "Baby, our son is handsome as fuck. Just look at him." Jason whispered in my ear, showing me our baby. He was wrapped up in a thick blue blanket, sleeping peacefully.

I ran my finger along his precious face. Taking in his precious little, expression. He's such a blessing Jason and I created. I can't believe I stupidly thought of giving him up, for adoption.

"He's beautiful." Jason nodded, responding with a "yeah." I placed a kiss on our son's nose, doing the same to Jason's lips.

"Time to go to sleep mommy. We have to finish stitching you all up. See you when you wake up." I mumbled something, but I could quiet grasp what I just said. My eyes start feeling heavy, soon enough I was seeing black.

:::

Jason's POV

Leaving the operating room, I take off my scrubs, rushing down to the waiting room. I promised Malarie's mom, I would see her once the baby was born. The elevator ride seemed to take forever, but I made it to the waiting room area. All of her family was there, along with my friends and my family. I blew out a breath of relief, walking over to Mal's mom. She's such a nervous wreck.

"Oh my goodness Jason, is the baby okay? Is my baby okay?" She shook me like a crazy woman. "The baby is okay but he's small. I don't know about Malarie yet, I just left the operating room, to let you all know about their statuses." She nodded, holding up her praying hands, saying a prayer.

"How much did little man weigh, Jason?" My mom rubbed Nia's back, smiling at me. "They weighed him in, at three pounds five ounces. I was trying to make her eat a lot, just so he could be a bit bigger. He's little, so they have to keep a watch on him in the NICU. They'll let us see him, but only there." I admitted sadly, Nia and my mom hugged me.

"Damn he's small, huh?" Alex dumbly asked. We all nodded, continuing our conversation about the baby. I felt a firm hand on my shoulder, which caused me to jump in fright. Turning around in tons of relief, I realized that it just Will.

"Jeez Will, you can't just sneak up on me like that." I chuckled shaking my head. "Damn son, is that what the gang life does to you?" He laughed patting my back.

"Sheesh I guess." I jokingly bumped my elbow against him. "Oh is that so. But in all seriousness Jason, I just want to say congratulations on your son. I admit that I didn't agree with this pregnancy or relationship... but you haven proven to me, that you love my little girl. You have my blessing, young man." He brought me into a warm hug, rubbing my back.

"Thank you Will, I really appreciate that." I hugged him once more, answering more questions about Malarie and the baby.

"Daddy Jase Jase, can I see my new little brother, now. I don't want to lose him either." She made grabby hands, looking sad. I picked her up, pecking her pouty little lips. "We just have to wait a little while longer." She nodded, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Do I get to call him my new friend, too? I rubbed her back soothingly, whispering a "You sure can."

:::

I watch Malarie sleep, along with rest of our family and friends. I paid good money for her to have proper care and a private room. She has been knocked out cold, for two straight hours. When I was informed I could finally see her, she was so high off the pain medicines they had given her. If she thought I was saying weird stuff when I was in the hospital, she needs to look at the video proof of her.

The reason as to why she is still sleeping, is because she loss a lot of blood- she needed to have a blood transfusion. Her older sister Jessa, was more than happy to donate blood for her. Unfortunately I couldn't donate to her. We're not the same blood type, and I just got another tattoo. She's doing fine now. Although she'll be extra weak, when she wakes up.

"Where does he get blonde hair from?" Jaden pointed to a picture he had taken on his phone. That caused me to tense. My hair is brown.

"Hm, I never realize he had blonde hair." I got up, walking over to where Jaden was sitting.

I gently took his phone out of his hands, looking down at the image staring back at me. And boom! There was a head full of blonde hair. I felt a bit sick, so I excused myself.

We both have brown hair. Why is our baby, beach boy blonde? Maybe she sneakily cheated on me. But with who? Cal has black hair, Jacob had black hair. Damn it! Who is it?

"Excuse you, why did you just up and leave like that?" My mom's voice rang out from behind me. I turned around, giving her a fake smile.

"I just got a little overwhelmed with everyone." I lied. "Oh, okay. So that having blonde hair comment, didn't bother you?" She questionably asked me. Busted!

"It doesn't bother me that much. It's just I don't think he looks like me, at all." My insecurities getting the best of me. "Well for one, he just was born a couple hours ago. Two, you have light hair yourself. And three, it's okay Jason... he's still a baby. He has to grow into his little look." I nodded, still not quite convinced.

"Alright mom, let's go back inside then." She gave me a warm smile, walking inside the door first.

I walked back inside the room, seeing Natasha poking Malarie in her face... with a tooth pick. I briskly walked over to her, picking her up. Taking the tooth pick out her hand, I shook my head 'no'.

"Missy, are you trying to hurt my girlfriend?" I faked a gasp. "No, I was trying to help mommy get the food out her teeth." I chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"Mommy can do that herself, when she wakes up." I set down on the couch, still thinking about the situation.

:::

Two days later

"Ugh, gosh... it hurts so bad." Malarie groaned, as she walked down the hallway, with her new nurse, June.

I followed behind her, trying to be moral support. But damn, she walks slower than most old people. The walking part of the recovering from the surgery, is what Malarie hates the most. But she has to walk, or the gas will not pass from her. And she could potentially get blood clots, along with getting an infection.

"Ahh. He did this to me you know... the guy trying to look cool, with the hat and shades." She grumbled through teary eyes, as she spoke to June- all while gesturing to me.

"Oh Ms. Dawson, I'm sure he didn't mean for you to get a cesarean. The baby just wanted to come out and see you both." I rolled my eyes at Malarie shaking her head stubbornly.

She is seriously working the last of my nerves. Like come on, let's woman up, and walk.

"A couple more walks, then you can feed your baby. I can tell you need to feed him." She frowned, looking confused as an be. "Your nipples are starting to leak." The June pointed at Malarie's wet gown. I busted out laughing, not caring if she was mad or not. I'm pissed off at her ass.

"Shut up Jason, you're being super immature right now. Can you just act like a man for once." She flicked me off, leaning over her walker. "Make me Malarie... or should I say catch me slow ass." I smiled cockily. Only for her nurse to start whistling awkwardly.

"Can I feed my baby now, I don't want anyone to see my gown all wet." She uttered embarrassed, while covering her breast. "Of course you can, mommy. But no wheelchair, let's try to walk to the NICU." My whinny girlfriend groaned, nodding her head.

:::

"You're healing up just fine. I didn't use actual stitches on you, I used the glue. You're a first time mother, and it was your first time being pregnant. So I just gave you another way, of closing your stomach up." Dr. Allen spoke, checking Malarie's bloody gauges.

"As you know it's your first child, so you know you can try to labor... if you decide to get pregnant again." Malarie nodded, looking anywhere but me.

I know I've been mean to her these pass couple of days. I'm just really confused and irritated, about my son's hair being blonde. I called her a 'nagging bitch' yesterday morning. It just slipped out my mouth. I of course tried to apologize, but she wasn't trying to her it. I had moved a bit closely to her, grabbing her arm. She went all crazy, thinking I was going to hit her. She childishly called security to escort me out the room. I wasn't allowed to go back to her room that whole day. I had to wait, until the afternoon of today.

"Have you decided on the name yet?" Malarie nodded, writing down something on the paperwork. "Here Jason." She held the paper to me, not once looking my way. She needs to stop.

I took it from her hands, reading through it carefully. After doing so, I signed and initialed my name on the designated lines. Feeling the need to say something, I asked the doctor a question.

"How long does a patient have, to sign the form for the naming of their baby?" Malarie began breastfeeding, our son, as she listened to my question intensively.

We are in another private room, in the NICU part of the hospital. I rented it out, so Malarie could be closer to the baby. I didn't want her walking a long way, just to see our son for an hour. Plus she's still in the healing process of her surgery. Even though I'm being mean, I wouldn't let my woman suffer and walk a long way.

"Our hospital policy is three days maximum. But it's always good to have the name down on the paper, as soon as possible." She smiled, writing some things down on her clip board.

I couldn't keep my gawking eyes off, how big Malarie's boobs were. They were filled with lots of milk... for the baby of course. But damn, he's going to be sharing if he's not drinking them the way I would. I snapped out my horny thoughts, only having to do with Malarie holding up another form.

"What is this for?" I suggestively coked my eyebrow, catching the roll of her eye. "It's the paper not to get him circumcised." I scoffed pushing it away.

"Sorry to break it to you, but we are getting our son circumcised. He needs that extra skin- that looks like an elephants trunk, taken off. He will be prone to having infections if we don't do it." Shrugging I ignored her slight grumble.

"He will be fine with the extra skin he ha-" I held my finger up, halting her mid sentence. "My son will get the procedure done. If I'm circumcised, then he will be too." Taking the baby off her breast, I caught a glimpse of her perky nipples.

"Fine then, he'll be circumcised. Can we schedule the appointment with you, Dr. Allen?" Malarie asked, while she began burping our son. "Yes you can, for this Thursday. Everything is finalized, you both enjoy your time being parents. I'll see you on Thursday afternoon." She sat a piece of paper down on the bed, before she left the room, waving goodbye.

Picking up the paper, I saw our little boy's name, printed nicely on the sheet of paper.

Jacob Alexander McCann

August 6, 2013 7:48 am.

3 lb 5 ounces

As I read the information over and over again, a sudden thought came to my mind. My brother has blonde hair. He and Malarie, all of a sudden has gotten extremely close. Jumping up, I pointed an accusing finger at her cheating ass.

:::

Malarie's POV

Carefully and slowly, I put the baby back into his bed. This pain I am feeling is the worst. I love baby Jacob so much, but mommy is tired and in excruciating pain. I walk like an old lady- I can't laugh, because it hurts too much. I have to try to pass gas, all because my stomach was filled with so much air during my c-section.

"You were fucking my brother, that's why that baby doesn't look shit like me." Jason shouted, causing the baby to jump frightened as can be.

"Jason please keep the noise to a minimum, the baby is sleeping soundly." He got in my face, shaking his head. "That's why you wanted to keep that baby named after him! You cheated on me, and got pregnant by my brother." I wave him off, ignoring his silliness.

"Who in the fuck, do you think you're waving off?" He got on top of the bed, trying to hover over my still open wound tummy. "Oh my gosh, Jason please don't hurt me. I-I'm still in so much pain. Please? I didn't sleep with him, I swear on my whole life... a-and I never swear." I held his body with one hand, trying to protect my belly with the other.

"The baby clearly has blondish hair, you damn liar." He seethed. Staring his darkly lit orbs into mine. "Jason, you had blondish colored hair when you were a baby. You still do a little bit. Your mother even showed me the pictures. You are the only man I have ever had sex with. Stop being so insecure, it's not a good look for you. I even had lighter hair- it just gotten darker." I explained, while he thought about what I just said.

Eventually after a couple minutes of his intense gaze on me, he nodded easing up off me. Making the bed bounce slightly. Ouch!

"Ow." I took deep breaths, trying to subside my tummy ache. I groaned quietly, not wanting to sound like a big baby.

Forget that, I don't care! I just had major surgery on my stomach. Let's not forget I had a Placental Abruption, so they had to fix my uterus somewhat. And on top of everything, I still have to wake up, and care for our baby I just had.

"Is there anything I can do to stop the pain? Do you want sex? Do you want me to go down on you?" He stupidly questioned me.

"You damn idiot, I'm bleeding down there. That's just gross, on so many levels. I can't have sex- any type of movement actually. It's too painful to breath, laugh, sneeze, and just to move. The nurses make me walk, and that crap hurts. I also have to try to take a poop... because if I don't, me and the baby can't go home. Not that he'll be going home anytime soon, he's too small." I confessed all my inner worries, and complaints. Not wanting to cry or tear up. Jason's facial expression, seemed a bit saddened about it all.

"I-I'm- it's all my fault. I got you pregnant, and stressed you the hell out. Which resulted in you getting high blood pressure, causing the doctors to take Jacob out early." A sigh emitted from my mouth, as I closed my eyes.

"It's not all your fault. I shouldn't had let you worry me to death. I was stressing about other things, not just about you. You kind of put the cherry on top though." He nodded. Getting up from his seat, walking over to Jacob in his incubator.

"Do you think he's going to be in here long?" He lightly tapped on the glass that was protecting our baby. " I don't know... I would so love for him to go home with us. But baby's gain weight slowly." I yawned, looking at our baby boy.

"I know I say sor-" I didn't want to hear the whole apology speech, so I cut him off. "You're forgiven. You just assumed something, that wasn't even remotely true. Alex is your older brother, and I wouldn't ever think of him in such a way." He nodded, shyly walking over to me.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked almost like a little boy. "I guess, but watch out for my belly." I puckered my lips waiting for his sweet kiss.

When his plump lips came in contact with mine, it was like fireworks going off. I felt all the passion held in just one single peck. But that single peck meant everything to me. I know he's still going through a lot, so I won't chew him out. He just makes me slightly nervous. I do admit I was a bit overboard when I called security yesterday, but I was afraid he was going to hit me. He hasn't... since Natasha's been with us. It's still quite scary to think he will.

"Baby will you pray with me... I kind of forgot how to. I want to pray for my strength... you know, all that has happened to me. I also want to pray for our son's health." Jason softly mumbled, against our still closely touching lips.

"Of course I will pray with you, babe I would never say no to that. Our baby and our family, needs all the prayer we can get." Sheepishly, he smiled... placing yet another peck to my lips.

He pulled away, getting on his knees by the bed. I quickly jumped to conclusions, pulling him back up instantly.

"What the hell, I'm getting on my knees to pray." I sighed in relief. I thought he was going to propose to me. We both aren't ready for that type of commitment right now.

Pushing him back down on the floor, he looked at me on what he should do next.

"Bow your head, close your eyes." He complied, doing what I informed him to do. "Now do we begin to pray?" He questioned with tightly closed eyes.

"Yes we pray."

---------------------------------------
- Hello! Chapter 59 is now done!! It's late being updated because I am not well right now. I had a scary asthma attack.

- Alexis -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
305 81 41
They thought they had been through it all and were now on the road to happiness. Jaxin Artimus and Ambrose Bellezza fell in love under strange circum...
45K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
21.3K 467 20
Her every step was calculated. Her future was already decided. But she wasn't the conductor of her life. She didn't realise she was being watched. ...