I'm in Love With My Bully Har...

Por Dom_Thomp

Faith Rose Evans is just that ordinary girl that always wanted to fit in. Especially since she lost her paren... Más

Prologue
Running
The Project & Meeting Carmen
Lunch and Arguments
Music and Separating
Finding and Going Home
Music Practice and Betrayal
It Was Nothing
Ditching
Let Yourself Fall This One Time
A/N
You Have to Trust Me
There's a Reason...
A Thousand Years
Coma
There Are Going to Be Some... Changes
Another Author Note :P Sorry
Sudden Attitude Change
There's Always a Reason... What's Yours?
Playing Mind Games
Lies
Why Does Love Have to Be So... Complicated?
A/N Numero...Idk
There's Nothing to Believe in Anymore
False Hope
What's the Plan
The End

I Can Make the Pain Go Away

11.7K 430 183
Por Dom_Thomp

Faith's P.O.V.***

I sat quietly in the bathroom stalls. Just thinking about me... Thinking about him. Why won't Harry get out of my head? Always finding a way to squeeze in when I least want to think about him. My thoughts were interrupted when the bathroom door flew open and I lifted my feet up on the stall so they couldn't be seen by the mysterious person.

"Faith?" I heard Carmen's voice echo through the bathroom stalls as you could hear her dragging her cast along the floor. "Faith, come on I know your in here." I heard her call once more, but I chose not to respond. A tear fell onto my leg and the door in front of me was soon pushed open with the view of Carmen standing there, nothing but sympathy in her eyes... it made me sick, just thinking of how much people pitied me... How weak they saw me. No more. I don't want anymore pain. I don't want to be weak. Yet how can I change a lifestyle I've known and lived by for so long? "Do you need a hug?" I sighed and nodded my head. I could use all the comforting I need right now. She slowly limped to my side and hugged me tight as I silently let tears fall against her shirt. It's times like these I really wish my old best friends Lauren, but I'm glad I had Carmen.

"I just want all this pain... The pain I'm feeling right now, to all go away." I cried on her shoulder more as she rubbed my back softly in a comforting way.

"Faith, we wouldn't learn the lessons we have today without a bit of pain to learn from." I nodded at her wise words and sighed.

"I just wish Harry could feel the pain I was feeling at this moment." I felt her nod her head as she let me go and leaned against the stall walls.

"From the way he was looking in class. He did seem pretty hurt as well. As if all the life was drained from him. I just want to know that if he still somehow cared for you, why would he break up with you?" I grimaced as Harry face soon popped into my head. Him smiling, his dimples. I pulled out my phone and saw his face on it. It was a picture I took of us all of us at the hospital, with Zayn kissing Carmen's cheek, and Harry Kissing mine. I cried and cried as I scrolled through all of the photo of which one point I thought were so cute and adorable, but are now nothing but painful reminders. Strangely, I couldn't find the comfort of deleting the photos, because they all held happy memories behind them. I felt Carmen pull my phone out of my hands and I quickly pulled it back.

"You realize you can't get over Harry if you keep looking at photos of you two right." I shrugged and pushed the power button on my phone, shutting it off as I looked back at Carmen.

"I think we should go back to class." I sighed not ready to go back and handle Harry's stares.

"See, now I thought a head of time, I explained the whole process the Mrs. Clark, and she said that we could use this whole period to stroll around the campus and just cool down. She said she wouldn't mark us down for anything and that she wouldn't count us absent." I gave a weak smile as I stood up, feeling a bit light headed from all the crying. Carmen quickly handed me my bag, and I sat her arm on my shoulder to help her move around but she took her arm back. "Hey, hey, hey, I can walk, the cast if just really heavy." I laughed at her comment and walked a head opening the bathroom door.

"Whatever you say. Mrs. Malik, whatever you say?" I saw her blush as I said that and I felt myself smile in success as I made the tough figure, seem soft with the thought of Zayn. Then the thoughts of the words I said to Harry flooded my mind. "Carmen."

"Yes." She simply answered as she continued looking down, I guess thinking about Zayn still.

"I told Harry I love him." She stopped and looked at me with surprise.

"You told him you love him?" She seemed a bit surprised by my words but I shook it off and continued to walk. Not to soon after did I hear her footsteps behind me along with her dragging cast. "Do you really?" I stopped and looked at her as if she going mad.

"Obvious if I spent the whole hour basically crying about him. I felt as though my heart literally burst in my chest. As though all hope was gone Carmen! Of course you wouldn't know though because you still have Zayn!" With that I ran off down the hall with Carmen still calling my name in the abandoned hallway. I ignored her as I continued to run through the hall making a sharp turn only to bump into a tall, masculine figure. I brushed the brunette hair of mine out of my face to come in contact with Louis.

"L-Louis." I said a bit surprised to be in contact with him. I didn't see Niall so I took that as a good sign. "I-I'm sorry." I said, the shy part of me coming out now and I tried to walk around him but he grabbed my arm. Not forcefully though which took me by surprise. He grabbed my hand softly causing me to turn around and look him in his gorgeous blue/green eyes. What!? I didn't say that.

"It's ok. It's kind of ironic, I kind of wanted to talk to you anyways." I gave him a confused look as he let go of my hand and tucked his hands into his pocket, showing a sign he was nerves. I couldn't help but smile as how shy and vulnerable he was acting right now.

"What did you want to tell me? I'm sorry I just... Have a lot on my mind." He nodded awkwardly and looked me in the eyes again.

"Well I heard Harry broke up with you." How did he find that out so soon. I sighed and looked down.

"What, are you going to go spreading rumors now about how nobody wants me, and how I was an experiment with Harry?" I said getting offensive just for my sake. He laughed which took me by surprise and shook his head.

"No, I wanted to actually comfort you." He said moving closer and I moved back a little eyeing him strangely, causing his smile to grow bigger.

"You." He nodded and laughed once again moving closer and me taking a step. "Trying to comfort me. A person of which you despise, with her pain." He moved closer and I moved back only to be backed up into a locker. I felt a bit uncomfortable as he moved closer to me enclosing the space between us, of which I wish was there. I guess in a way, I kind of liked it, but inside I felt as though I was cheating on Harry. Soon I saw him leaning in, and the space between our lips were growing smaller by the second. Soon enough his lips were on mine and I found myself kissing him back for some reason. He was like a solution to make all my pain go away, I felt really bad though because all I could see was Harry kissing me. I imagined Harry kissing me softly like Louis was. So sweetly he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I found my arms snaking their way up to his neck. I soon pushed him away when I realized how wrong this was.

"L-Louis what are you doing." I stuttered as he sighed.

"I trying to make up everything I'v ever done to you." I was confused now. Guys are confusing.

"By kissing me?" I questioned really confused now.

"I, have liked you for a while." I was a bit taken back by his reply. Louis liked me? Me? It sure didn't seem like it. He tried to pull in for another kiss but I stopped him.

"Louis, please I'm tired of being hurt." I sighed as I looked him in his blue/green eyes. He gave me a sweet smile and moved closer again, with our lips inches apart.

"I can make your pain go away." With that his closed the space between us, and I found myself lost in his soft lips, and for once, I actually believed him.

Carmen's P.O.V.***

I found myself stuck as I looked around for Faith, but yet found no sign of her. I sighed as I turned down the hall to see a male figure standing at the end of the hall leaning against the lockers at the end of the corridor. I squinted as I tried to see who the figure is, once I got closer I realized who it was.

"Niall shouldn't you be in class?" I questioned as I looked at him confused he smiled at me and pushed himself of the lockers to where he was now once again standing taller than me.

"I could say the same for you." He smiled as he looked me in the eyes. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him only to be pulled back into his muscular arms.

"Niall what are you doing?" I questioned but he shrugged. He leaned in but I pushed him away and pulled myself out of his grip.

"What are you doing?" He questioned confused. I scoffed and looked at him as if he were crazy.

"What are you doing? I have a boyfriend Niall, I'm not going to just push him aside as if he were just some doll of mine. I think I'm in love with him." Niall rolled his eyes and moved closer to me.

"Zayn will only hurt you. Just like Harry hurt your friend. So if I were you, I would watch out, cause you never know, he could do the same to you like Harry did to Faith, and watch, you'll come running to me one way or another.

----------------------------------

ugh oh... hahaha sorry! I hope you guys liked the chapter! I f so you know what to do! hit that vote button and take a quick second to comment if you liked it! Love you guys!

Domi :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 44.8K 64
Who would've thought vampires existed? When they reveal themselves in the year 2137 the war breaks out. All the vampires want is freedom but the huma...
1.9K 115 28
みどりつちまる or if you prefer English, Midori Tuchimaru. A girl who is deemed as a weakling in her family and clan. She somehow rises up with help from up...
237K 6.8K 32
two misfits bond over the one thing that brings them together: their love for each other.
4.3K 120 36
"Those cupcakes are way too sweet." "Yeah, but you are sweeter." In which a girl, working at a muffin shop, becomes close friends with a customer. [s...