False Hope

A/N Hey guys! How's it going! I'm so glad summer is here! Well it came a while ago after school ended but whatever! I decided to update, and trust me I know you guys it's confusing these updating schedules... SO I DECIDED... *drum roll please* to update every Thursday! Yea! I'm going to start next week, and if I come out with any new books it will be the same updating schedule! I hope you guys are okay with that! I think it's better this way now that I can organize a plan! Also I changed the cover of the book ;)! Hope you guys like it!  Dream 2 ∞ & ↑ (That's my new saying! How do you like it :)) Well enjoy the chappie, it's just going to be in Faith's P.O.V. the whole chapter so it's basically a filler with what's happening! Enjoy! Vote! Comment! and Fan! Because in the end of the day it really helps me guys!

WARNING- Abuse is capital in this chapter! I'm sorry if you don't like it but it has to fit into it in order to work! I'm sorry for the short chapter and I will make it up to you guys! I promise.

Love, Domi

Dream 2 ∞ & ↑

--------------------------------------------------------

Faith's P.O.V.***

"Louis... P-please... Just stop." I said my voice weak, parched, and raspy as he trails kisses down my neck. He and Niall put us in separate rooms to have 'alone time' with us. I really hope Carmen's going okay. My hands were still tied to the chair but my legs were now free, so as he tried to explore my body I took the courtesy to kick him in his man privates. He groaned in pain as anger flashed through his eyes.

"You bitch!" He groaned as he stood up. Soon enough his hand came in contact with my face smacking me really hard, leaving a burning sensation on my cheek. Another blow came on the same cheeks and I felt tears of pain threaten to fall against my waterline. I can't cry. Faith don't let him see you cry. It's a sign of weakness, he's seen you cry to many times... It's time to be strong! For you... for your mother... your father... For Harry. I was able to content my tears and look up to see Louis with a smirk on his face. "I see. Your trying to be tough." He got closer and started to nibble on my ear softly, soon finding my sweet spot as I try to hold in a groan. Show him no satisfaction Faith. "Cute." He walked away and leaving the room, but coming back as few seconds later with a sharp knife? Also with my phone? I felt my heart face as I looked frantically at both items then to Louis, to see the same devious smirk on Louis face. The sweet, content smile he had merrily 4 days ago was now placed with an evil one. This must be the real Louis, and the sweet one was a cover.

"W-w-what are you doing Louis?" I question more frightened by the second.

"I say, how about we 'Facetime' Hazza and show him how your doing." My heart pace began to quicken as Louis hacked through my phone and went through my contacts. He set the camera up to a distance to where you could see both me and Louis. I felt tears of sadness and joy brim against my eyes as Harry answered with the same worried tone he did as I called before this fiasco.

"Faith!" He said in disbelief. "Louis!" He yelled enraged and you could hear Zayn in the back question as he soon appeared in the camera to.

"Faith!" He said with the same tone as Harry. "Are you and Carmen okay!" he asked worried for both of our safety as I looked down incapable to process what's happening... or what's about to happen.

"You see boys, these lovely girls who you presume you loved... Now belong to us." Louis said cockily as I stiffed, feeling the sensation of a knife trail across my cheek, soon digging in once reaching my chest, sending excruciating pain through my body as I felt the warm liquid exit my body. Tears began to burn as I call out Harry's name for help. For guidance... For love.

"Harry! Please help me!" I cried finding it hard to breath... I think I'm hyperventilating! I took deep breath and felt myself calm down.

"You son of a bitch! Louis lay another finger on her and I'll have you six feet under!" Harry yelled as you could see his face get redder and redder with anger, that it appeared as if he would explode at the touch. This only caused Louis to laugh.

"You mean like this." He said pulling at my arm and cutting the top of my hand, making me bleed out more.

"You bastard!" Harry yelled as you could see tear brim against his eyes. Louis walked up in front of me and started kissing me right in front of Harry. By choice I chose not to kiss back as he got flustered and squeezed my hips tightly causing me to scream out allowing him to enter his tongue into my mouth. I felt so icky as I tried pulling away but his hand was on the back of my head. I closed my eyes shut wishing I was just having a nightmare, but when I opened them and Louis finally pulled away satisfied with himself, reality finally hit me... And it hit me like a car. This is no dream, this is reality. I felt myself feel weak and dizzy from the slight blood loss and I look over to see Harry frustrated with tears in his eyes. Then I noticed him scope the room but I shrugged it off. "I will find you Louis. If I find her with anymore cuts, bruises you name it! I will have no mercy, and before anyone can have the chance to call police, it will be to late. You just dug your grave... and there's no way back now." Harry said, his voice more intimidating than I had ever heard, with pain, spite, and anger. I felt my vision get blurry as I tried to stay conscious as best as possible. I looked over to Louis, the same smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes, because I'm so scared Harry." He walked up to the camera and spoke as my eyes got heavier. "I'm sorry to say Haz but it's time for our conversation to come to an end. M'lady and I need some time alone." Funny how that's working out... I say in my head as my eyelids get heavier.

"Faith, I will come and save you. I will always love you no matter what. Your the best thing... I never knew I needed. I love you. Please wait... Be patient.  I will save you." With that everything started to appear black... As I dreamt about my night in shining armor... Hoping for the best, only getting false hope in return.