Ditching

Faith's P.O.V.***

As always, there is something that always to to disrupt my peaceful slumber, and that one thing always happens to be an obnoxious alarm clock. "Li! Turn it off!" I yell as I lay across the warm bed, pulling the sheets over my head in frustration and attempt to block out the sound. He just shuffles a little and moans as protest causing me to groan. I get up in defeat after many moments and pull the blanket off of me, quickly regretting it once the cold hits me like a bag of bricks. I shiver before pushing the 'sleep' on the alarm clock located half-way across the room. "You are such a lazy ass," I groan in my morning voice as he laughs.

"Would you even say a Payne in your arse?" His adds on in an attempt to create a joke but I remain serious, but do crack a smile.

"You realize we have school right?" I question, jumping on him softly as he sighs. "No, because we are ditching." He says as he turns around and smiles, flashing me his dimples. I fake gasped. "You? Skipping school? Li I'm surprised." I reply, faking shock as we both laugh and I continue to lay on top of him. "Just get dressed." He adds on laughing as he lifts me up off of him. Then it hit me.

"Umm, Li. I have no clothes." I said looking at him. He walked out the room and came back a few minute later. He threw a pair of bright pink skinny jeans at me along with white VANS and a white, loose t-shirt that says 'Hipsta Please' on it. I smiled at the pair and the way they suited each other, but I had a questioned that was bothering to be answered. "Li, why do you have girl clothes?" I said looking at him a he just smiled.

"My little sister would spend the night sometimes, so I have some of her clothes in the spare room when she does come." I nodded. That was reasonable, but then another question was dying to be answered. "So if you had girl clothes this whole time did why did you give me your clothes to wear last night?" He looked taken back by the question, but blushed and answered.

"I guess a part of me just wanted to see what you looked like in my clothes." He said simply before walking away, causing me to blush, but I'm sure he meant nothing behind it. We just got really close, more like brother and sister after our conversation last night. I ran into the bathroom to take a shower and started to warm up the water. I looked in the mirror at the scars on my arm then suddenly the door flew open and Liam walked in. I screamed as did he.

"You just walk into a bathroom when you see the door is shut and hear water running?" I yell as I clench my side and try to stop myself from hyperventilating.

"Sorry..." He says quietly as he put his head down in shame, eyes suddenly coming in contact with my arm. "What's on your arm?" He asked curiously. I put my other arm around it quickly so he couldn't see anything. A tear slipped out his eyes and he moved closer. He grabbed my hand and pulled it back, then he took my arm and moved it to where my cuts were visible. I quickly tugged back as he gasped. He looked me in the eyes and sadness was evident in his features. I felt my stomach sink, and now, the shame averted from Liam, to me. Right at that moment I broke and fell to the ground. I balled myself up and started to cry. Liam ducked down and pulled me into his lap, attempting to comfort and shush me as much as possible. My cries were faded out by the sound of the shower, and slowly I began to grow more and more quiet in his arms.

"Did we do this to you." He said in a whisper. I looked up at him, not replying because I honestly had no idea what I could and should say. He quickly shot up, marching around the bathroom in anger as I watched in worry. "Li!" I yelled as I quickly got up and grabbed his hand after he decided to punch a whole through the wall. I tended to his bloody fist as he sat on the toilet seat in silence, tears slipping from his eyes that held many emotions. He was angry. Angry at Zayn? Angry at himself? Why would he be upset with himself? He didn't do anything. Maybe that's why he's angry with himself... Because that's exactly what he did, nothing.