Silence in New York City (tmn...

By rubeyred

(Completed)Lilly Tara Connors is a 17 almost eighteen year old girl living in the big apple, New york city. H... More

The First Meeting
Where? Who? What? HUH!?
A New Day and New Friends
Some Good Times
Am I Important?
Sweetness?
Coming Back
Getting Back To Normal
Something Fun and Something Interesting
Oh Hello!
Oh Boy
Will you please?!!!
A Little Cute And A Little Fluffy?
The Big Chappy!
Red Minx
For My Readers!!
Puh-Leeze /;)
Um Okay Now WHAT?!
Donnie Get's It
A Few Adjustments
Again?! Are You Freaking Serious!!
Catch Up Chappy (Not really needed but still good) Backstories!!!
Into the night

Okay

2.4K 91 78
By rubeyred

(I am so sorry!! I haven't Updated In like FOREVER!!! I am sorry!! This next chappy is Going to be. . . Er Emotional I guess would be the best Word. But anyways Here's The next chappy hope You all like It!! OH and thanks For getting me almost 700 Reads Guys!!! Enjoy!!)

Lilly Pov

I went into the dojo to find Leo and Master Splinter talking with one another, "Hello Master Splinter, Hello Sir Blue!"

They both turned to me and smiled, "Hello little lady." Leo smirked as I giggled.

"Miss Lilly, may I help you with something?" Master splinter signed.

I turned to him and started to sign as well, "Yes actually I was wondering if. . ." I suddenly felt rude for asking if I could barrow the dojo.

"If you could what miss lilly?"

"If I could use the dojo?" I gave him a small smile, he raised and eyebrow I quickly continued, "I have a dance production next Thursday and I need a place to practice and the dojo was the first place I could think of?! So could I use it?"

He smiled and nodded his head, "Of course you may miss lilly."

"Wow really?! Just like that?!"

He chuckled, "Just like that. Although I am curious, how do you dance with the music if you can't hear it?"

"Oh well, If the music is really loud then I can feel the vibrations and beat. I this case I was going to put my speakers to the floor and feel the beat through the floor so that it's not too loud for you hearing people." We smiled at each other, "Thank you for letting me use the dojo Master Splinter, I really appreciate this."

"Our pleasure miss lilly, I'll be in my room if you need me, be careful with the weapons wall." And with that he walked away.

"What were you two saying?" Leo asked, his head tilted slightly.

"Oh I asked if I could use the dojo for dance practice, which reminds me think you could help me?"

His face paled and he held his hands up, "No way! Sorry Lilly but I don't dance."

I chuckled and grabbed his wrists before he could leave, "I don't need a dance partner silly, I need help with my speakers!"

"Oh yeah that I can help you with." I had brought two speakers, that we placed on the ground face down. Leo helped me with the sound to make sure that it wasn't too loud and so that I could still feel the beat. I found out that the best place for them was in the middle of the mat where the vibrations could pulse through out the whole mat. "Alright I think that's pretty high. Although with the doors closed you could probably put it a notch or two higher if you need it."

"The higher the better, hey thanks Leo."

He smiled at me before getting up and leaving, "You're welcome Lilly, see you later!"

I waved him off before heading behind a small closet door and changing into the practice dress. It was very pretty but a little too low for my taste. I shrugged and started to move all of my stuff to the side, I frown as I forgot to bring so dance shoes and had to use practice tape instead.

I did a few stretches and loosened my body up before going to my Ipod and starting the music up for swan lake. I quickly went over to stag right and waited for my que; *Beat* Breathe in, *Beat* Breathe out, Breathe in *Beat* Breathe out and step out. Walk in a curve to center stag and dip down slowly before snapping up and dancing away and off the stag. I waited two beats before I was off again.

I spun. I dipped. I twirled and I jumped in all kinds of ways. I went right, left, forwards and back. My feet flew off the ground as I was dancing in a flurry of emotions and passion: I was the daughter of a sorcerer, the black swan, the outcast but still in power, the dark beauty, a bird of grace, a girl with some sass and so flash for I was Odiel.

I leaped and skipped to the front center were I preformed a deep and low curtsy. Spinning backwards three times I came to a dummy I had placed earlier. I stopped in front of it facing away, I leaned forward and reached my right foot up and on it's shoulder my left leg now holding most of my weight.

I reached my hands above my head and brushed the floor. This would be a lot easier if I had a partner. I thought as I bent my knee behind the dummy to help keep my balance as I finished my dance with Prince Siegfried. I then went through the scene where Rothbart offers me as Odette. The Prince says yes, Odette leaves, and we all follow 'back' to the forest. 

The ending scene Tiana added where the magic backfires on Rothbart from the princes sword and Rothbart is destroyed. After that I am chased out of the forest by all of the other swans. I ran to the center stage spun around and turned right running away. I stop before the edge and spin away from more swans. I do this two more times before running off towards the back ending in one last twirl I fall to the ground one leg out the other bent up and under me. My body was leaned over in despair as the end came.

I waited four more beats before jumping up and walking over to my Ipod, I started to flip through my songs, the beat still going through the floor. . . Wait what? The music was off?! What the. . . I saw a shadow and looked up to find Raph coming towards me with a weird look on his face. He looked down at me and held his hand out. I looked at him confused before accepting his hand.

He handed me my glasses, I furrowed my brows but put them on with a flash of green. He just looked at me, with a very slight blush on his face. I started to feel self conscious of how I was dressed, and just how low the front was. I saw his eyes look me up and down, I folded my arms and smirked, "What are you looking at Red?"

"I just don't think I've eve' seen ya dressed so. . .Fancy. What are ya doin?"

"Jeez Raph," I rolled my eyes, "I'm dancing, I am a Dancer you know!"

"Not that!" He huffed back, I was growing amused with his embarrassment, "I meant what are ya doin' dressed like, 'that'?!" 

I decided to have some fun, so I pouted and looked down at the dress, "What's wrong with it?"

"Nothin's wrong with it, I just---"

"Do I look that bad in it?"

"No I----"

I turned away from him 'upset', "You think I look Ugly?!"

"NO! I just. . . Um. . . Err I-----" I couldn't take it and busted out laughing. I turned back around and saw Raph face was now a visible pink, and he looked like a lost puppy, so confused.

I grinned up at him, "Oh Raph I'm just messing with you, I'm wearing this so that I can get use to it before the dance."

He glared and folded his arms, "Well ya could've just said that!"

I giggled, "Oh I know but you're to fun to tease. Was there something you needed?"

"Not really, I just came ta work out and found ya in her'." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh well you can go work in the far left corner, I don't really dance that way. Oh and my music is classical so either deal with it or wait until I'm done."

"Tsk. Whatever." He went over and set up a punching bag and started to beat it up. He was so . . . . I shook my head and felt myself blushing at my thoughts of how hansome and . . . . there I go again. I took a breathe before setting my glasses down by my Ipod and started my routine again.

I was half way through my dance with the Prince when I saw Raph waving at me trying to get my attention. I smiled and twirled over to him never missing a beat I ended up with my back facing him. I leaned backwards and gave him a smile (Pic above If You can see It :3 before kicking out and skipping back to my Ipod.

I turned it off and looked back to Raph with my glasses on, "Yes Raph?"  His face was all pink, I giggled causing his blush to deepen.

"I uh fergot." He mumbled looking at the floor.

"Oh what? Am I really that beautiful?" I chuckled jokingly but stopped as one word flashed on my screen. 

"Yes." I froze and stared at Raph.

"What did you just say?" I waited, maybe he liked me too?!

"I didn't say nothin." I felt my heart drop like a stone, well that was it, he didn't like me like that.

I slapped a fake smile on, "Oh okay well looks like it's time for me to go." I quickly snatched my bag and Ipod. I rushed to the door and looked back at him, "Bye Raphael." I saw him wince as I left the dojo. I went to the bathroom and tearing off the skirt I shoved myself my pants before getting out of the lair.

I got home by 5:30 so mom had just left. I grabbed some P.J's and went to take a shower, letting the warm water wash away my silent tears of disappointment. I sighed and got out, no reason in crying over something that didn't happen. I went in my room and sat down on my bed when I saw a text on my phone.

M: Hey sissy! When are you going to let us in?!" 

Looking up I saw Mikey and Teddi waving at me, I put my glasses on and lead them in, "Hi guys what are you doing here?"

Mikey came and pulled me into a huge, "Well me and Teddi wanted to hang out with you!! Party at L.T's!!" I smiled and shook my head as I pulled away and got a hug from Teddi.

"L.T!!! It feels like Foreve'!!! Since we last talked!!" Her smile faltered as she saw my face. She quickly brightened up and turned to Mikey, "Hey Mikestar, why don't ya go pick a movie!"

"Yeah!! Sure!!" He bounced out of my room.

"We'll be right there!" she hollered after him before closing the doors and giving me a face that said 'spill it'. I took a breathe and told her what had happened.

"Well now I know that he doesn't like me like that." I sighed and looked at my hands.

"OH!! That Raph, coming tomorrow I'm a goin ta give him a piece of my mind!" She started jumping around and throwing goofy punches at a fake Raph. I giggled at her funky performance, she smiled and helped me up, "Come on L.T let's go and have some fun!" We walked out met Mikey in the living room. We basically hung out and laughed with each other until midnight.

Teddi yawned, "Man am I tired."

"Aww don't worry Teddi I can take you home!" Mikey offered. I smiled at how cute Mikey was being, reminding me of my own brother. . . I quickly shook my head banishing that thought away. "Thanks Mikestar yer so sweet!" Mikey blushed a little as Teddi smiled up at him, I lead the two back to my room.

Teddi went to my window but I held Mikey back, "What Is it sissy?"

I held my hand to my throat so I could make sure I was whispering, "Mikey do you like Teddi?"

Mikey went pink again as he gave me a shy smile, "Yeah." 

I gave him a big hug, "I'm proud of you Mikey and I hope you know that I think of you as a brother too, but I'm warning you," I pulled away and gave him a serious look, "Whatever you do, you better not break her heart, or else you'll have to deal with me!"

"But I thought you just said I was your brother? Doesn't that mean to not threaten me?"

I smirked, "Oh Mikey don't you know? It's sisters before misters?!" 

Mikey chuckled at that, Teddi poked her head back in, "Hey are ya comin or what?"

Mikey gave me a wink, like he does when he is about to do a prank, "Coming! Bye Lilly!" As he stepped out he quickly snatched Teddi up bridle style, making her face go bright red.

"Mikey?! What are ya----"

"BOO-YA-KASHA BABY!!!!" Teddi clung to him as Mikey did a flip up and over onto the other roof top. I laughed at their faces, Teddi was utter shock while Mikey was pure joy. I closed my window and laid down to sleep.

(~_*)

I was running over a desert hill towards the pile of burning vehicles and wounded men. 

I had to find him!

He was in trouble!

I searched around, the black putrid smoke entering my lungs and the angered heat burning my flesh. I started to panic, the bomb was going to go off any second! I suddenly found him pinned under one of the trucks. His blond hair was a mess, blood was dripping down his head creating a line of crimson down his dirty strong face.

I tried to run to him, but my legs were stuck in place, I had to get him out of there! The twenty year old man opened his grey-green eyes and glanced up at me with a peaceful smile. His mouth opened up as the vehicles started to blow up behind him, "Fly little bird, just keep on flying."

I felt as if I was being pushed back from the scene, I opened my mouth and screamed, "THOMAS!!"

Screaming I jerked awake to someone shaking me. My tears obscured my vision but I could still make out Leonardo's concerned face. I reached over and clung to him and cried, no I sobbed into his chest. Leo shifted a little  and sat down next to me hugging me back, and petting my hair trying to calm me down.

(WARNING: Extreme feels for those Who are Sensitive, sorry in Advance for any water works.)

Grateful that the nightmare was over I just sat there with Leo and soon my sobs went away, Leo held me a little longer until he was sure I was done. Pulling away a little Leo took a corner of my blanket and wiped my tears away. He then reached over and gently put my lenses on.

"Are you okay Lilly? Do you want to talk about it?" I sniffed and nodded a little, he looked at me kindness in his eyes, "Who is Thomas? Was that your father?"

I brushed my cheek again, "No, he was my big brother." Leo's arm that was wrapped around my shoulders tightened slightly in comfort, "He was in the military over in Iran." I took a shaky breathe and leaned more into Leo, "They were driving trucks of supplies when. . . when they were ambushed. One person survived because of my brother. He carried his friend Lexon out of the way and went back for the others when. . ." I squeezed my eyes closed, "The bomb. . . I was only thirteen." 

The Major had told us that they're whole platoon was bombed and that Lieutenant Lexon was lucky to be alive. My brother was a hero, and we were presented with a metal of honor. I missed him he was my hero way before he was in the army, he was always there and was my corner stone when dad died and I became deaf, Thomas was always there for me. 

Leo pulled me into another protective hug, "I am so sorry Lilly."

"They couldn't even bring him home." I felt my tears come down again as Leo squeezed me tight.

"Want me to stay?" I could only nod, he pulled my blanket up and around us both and held me close until I was too tired to cry, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

(~_*)

I woke up to Friday, and saw a note attached to my skate board that I had left in the lair. 'Lilly, I found this in the dojo and I just wanted you to know that, If you ever want to talk to someone I'm always here. I think of you like a little sister, and I hope you see me as some one you could talk to about anything! I hope you have a great day and I'll see you later! ~Leo~'

I smiled at the note, he was such a sweet guy. I got out of bed and went to eat breakfast, when my phone started flashing.

T: Hey L.T!! Want ta hang out til tonight? We can get smoothies ;)

I smirked: Was that a bribe?

T: Maybe :D

LT: I'll take it anyways!

T: Great!! Meet ya at Molly's Malt's!!

I shook my head and got dressed in a wide sleeved tank top with light green ruffles and light jean shorts. I grabbed my lenses and a bag before skating towards Molly's Malt's. I spotted a familiar head of blue and purple in a back booth. I walked towards Teddi, she saw me coming and jumped up waving. She was wearing a reddish-orange tank top with a mini jean skirt and leggings.

We hugged, and sat down chatting through two smoothies before we left for her dads store. We went in, "Wait here I'll be right back!" She ran away to the back. I waited a few minuets, and then saw someone smiling at me. I looked over and saw a young man with dark hair and a brilliant white smile. He was tall and tan with hazel eyes, and a little stubble on his chin, with one silver hoop earring. I smiled back.

Teddi came back and started to push me out the door, "Bye Tony! Tell Dad I'll be home late!"

"Hey!?! Teddi!!?" We, well I was dragged as Teddi ran away towards the skate park.

"Whoo Teddi slow down," I chuckled as she grinned back slowing down to a walk, "So who was that?"

"Oh that was a thing called an 'older brother'." She made ghost noises and scared faces, I chuckled and dropped my board so I could skate lazily.

"Is it just you two?"

"Nope I have 'three' of them, and all of them are older. And they don't let me forget it!" she glared playfully, "I love them ta death though! The oldest Trevor is a surgeon and is married with two little kids, Taylor and Tami. The second is Tyson he's a lawyer and is 'very' busy." She huffed before smiling again, "And Tony who ya just met is a famous Extreme Skater, he also designs new looks and decals fer basically anything. And then there's me! The best of the best in the Style family." 

I smirked as she did poses on her board, "Wait so you're telling me that all of your names start with a T??"

"Yep! It would be bad luck ta not have one." She winked and we chuckled as we made it to the Little Link skate park. Teddi was skating around as I watched, "So tell me about the guys?"

"Okay, well their father and teacher I a man named Master Splinter, he's a giant rat. First of the brothers is Leonardo or Leo the oldest and the gentleman. His special weapon is the Katana like twin swords. His girlfriend is Venus she's also a turtle but she lives in Japan, she's all mystical and magical." Teddi jumped up and back down with a 'Cool!' I smiled and continued, "Then there's Raph the Loyal hot-head."

She jumped again, "Or he who must not be named!"

I rolled my eyes, "His weapons are called sais, like sharp mini pitch forks."

"Ouch! I wouldn't want ta get poked by those." She did a rail grind before going to the other side and doing a 360. 

"The third is Donnie he's the genius, the doctor, the technician and basically you're average brainiac. His girlfriend is Serina, she's part bunny."

"Aww Cute!"

I smirked, "And a Cop."

"Bet ya Donnie thinks that's hot!" I laughed as she grinned.

"And you already know Mikey." I cupped my hand in a heart shape as she went by me swooning.

"Ya mean my super cute future boyfriend ta be!"

"Wow subtle much?"

"Speaking of which," She came and stopped by me, "What were ya two talking about the other day?"

"Oh nothing really, I asked him a question and he answered it." I looked away from her and smiled.

She raised an eyebrow and snorted, "Uh-uh sure, whatever, I'll find out soon enough!" Laughing I got up and joined her with skating.

(~_*)

It was almost 6 when we got a text from Mikey: Hey I'm in charge of pizza tonight! Meet me at the Link Park later with Karebear please!!

"Aww he called you Karebear!" Teddi grinned at me.

LT: Already here!!

M: Great see ya soon dudett's!!! 

After about twenty minuets Mikey came in his orange sweats and five pizza boxes, "Presenting the coolest dude ever!! MIKESTAR!!! Coming to get his super star sister and her fun-loving best friend Karebear!!"

"Hey how come I don't have a skater name yet?" I asked walking over to him.

"I like L.T. cause it could stand for anything like, Little Thunder!" Mikey said grinning.

"Lovey Tornado!" Teddi jumped in.

"Lucky Trick!" Mikey said.

"No wait I've got it!!! Little Turtle!!"

Mikey's grin widened, "His super star sister Little Turtle!!"

"Ha! I win!! I got Lilly's skater name before you!!" Teddi jumped up doing a victory dance.

I laughed at the two of them, "Alright you two, technically I already had the name L.T so neither of you win."

"Aww that's no fun!" Teddi fake pouted, me and Mikey laughed along with her.

Mikey turns Teddi, "Ya ready?" She bounced a little nodding her head, we headed to the nearest manhole. I went in then Teddi, she looked confused but shrugged it off. We soon arrived at the entrance and let Mikey walk in ahead of us. I turned to Teddi, she was biting her bottom lip in excitement and nervousness. I put an arm around her and gave her a grin that she returned.

"Hey every mutant!! I have pizza!! And Teddi!!!" Mikey yelled out putting the pizza on the table, then rushing back down to Me and Teddi as the others started to come in. Donnie and Serina came in from the lab, Serina was wearing a red skirt and a white tube top and nothing else. She looked beautiful, and by the way that Donnie was glancing at her he thought so too.

Leo and Sensei came from the dojo and Raph came from his room. I caught his eye as he came down, I felt my heart flutter a little but I shoved the feeling down. He looked at me and his face softened, I gave him a tiny smile before glancing quickly away. 

We all met by the kitchen and Mikey started to introduce Teddi to everyone. Master Splinter smiled and said that she had a 'true joyful spirit.' Leo, Donnie, and Serina all said hi and Raph looked her up and down, "Blue and purple hair, she's an odd one."

Teddi glared up at him before crossing her arms and with a serious face said, "Says the 'giant' turtle, with Christmas colors and small salad forks fer weapons." We were all silent until Master Splinter started to chuckle, and then everyone started to laugh. Raph huffed and went to the kitchen miffed, but as he walked but Mikey he gave him a slight nod of approval.

Donnie and Serina follow Sensei into the kitchen and before Leo followed them he put a hand on youngest brother, "I like her!" He then left chuckling with both Mikey and Teddi beaming. I chuckled and wrapped an arm around each of them as we followed the rest of the family.

(Hey What did you guys Think of that Chappy!!! I know that it was super sad and A Little. . . aggravating with Raph but Hey Teddi Finally got to met the Fam!!!! Isn't that Great!!?!! Well I hope you all have A great and Fantastic day!!! Keep on Smiling Little jewels!!)   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
22.8K 1K 52
( TMNT version 2012 ) Published: August 16, 2018 Leonardo was born with something that everyone had and that was to hear. He was just starting his fi...
3.8K 96 20
What would happen if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles weren't the only ones?, What if there were females out there just like them, and what happens w...
2K 59 10
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑❫⠀─── 🏮┊ ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 SEE YOU AS 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 AND 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒. THEY SEE 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒 JUST A CHILD. 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄...