We Are A Secret (Camren) [Edi...

Oleh _eriiicaaaa_

Trailer available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/aADcSVTyabQ 18 year old Lauren Jauregui has been heartbroken... Lebih Banyak

1. We're Moving
2. Her
3. The Newbies
4. I'm Falling
5. Let's Chill?
6. 'Friendship'
7. They Ship It
8. You Have Me
9. Date?
10. Yes!
11. Last Long
12. We're Trouble
13. There's A 'But'
14. 'Home'
15. Meeting Them
16. Cold
17. We're So Fancy
18. Accent
20. What The Hell??
21. Complicated
22. Egged
23. Fucked up
24. The Happening
25. Good or Bad Advice?
26. Analyzing
27. Hottest
28. Same Love
29. Expect the Unexpected
30. Oblivion
31. Vampire?
32. Anonymous
33. Monitor
34. Mini Cabello
35. je t'aime
36. For My Best Friend
37. Making Amends
38. I'll Miss You
39. You're an ass
40. The Little Moments
41. Surprise!
42. See You Soon
43. Envious
44. Not Enough
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Married To Dr. Jauregui
Forbidden

19. Overreacting

4.3K 94 34
Oleh _eriiicaaaa_

Lauren's POV

"We're here!" I yelled.

Dinah woke up from her nap and looked around and her once tired face turned into an excited one.

"Oh my god! I haven't been to the beach in like, forever!" She exclaimed and jumped out the car to then run towards the sea.

We all chuckled at her actions and followed close behind. The nearer we got to the shoreline I started to see sofa like shapes made of sand along with Harry, Justin, and Zayn who were standing right next to them.

"Aye Laur!" Harry yelled.

"Aye bro, nice job, way better than I expected."

"We're true artists and we thought to put ten times more effort." He shrugged.

"Haha whatever, I bet you googled 'how to  build a sand sofa'. " I teased.

"Shutup, you owe us Jauregui." He said smiling and walking away with the other two guys.

"Thanks guys! Bye!"

I took a look at what the guys had done and I loved it. There was like a table which was also made of sand in between the sand sofas which had a table cloth and eating utensils, with candles all around.

I turned to my beautiful girlfriend and looked at her dearly with lust in my eyes. She was looking at Siope chase Dinah around on the sea shore. I came up behind her and hugged her from behind.

"What are you looking at babe?" I asked.

She sighed leaning into my body, "I'm just really happy for Dinah you know? She finally found someone who actually cares for her and hopefully won't hurt her."

"I don't think he will, when I hear him talk about her it's like she's the one he's going to marry. But come on, stop worrying for now and let's have fun on our date." I said turning her around so I could look into her eyes.

She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Okay."

_

Next Morning

I was happily sleeping on my comfortable bed until I felt it. The ice cold water being dropped all over my face, causing me to instantly shoot up and fall off the bed. I looked up to see Taylor laughing her ass off while holding a now empty cup.

"What the hell Tay?" I yelled.

"Sorry Laur, but I couldn't get you up, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up."

Right, today's Monday, ugh I dreaded Monday's. But yesterday was so much fun with Camila, Dinah, and Siope.

I got up, stretched and did my morning routine. I then picked out my outfit which I know Camila drools over, black jeans, a white v-neck, my black leather jacket, and my combat boots. Lastly, I put my cologne on, but not to much because it was strong.

I went downstairs and was greeted by my mom, who was in the middle of cooking breakfast.

"Morning dear."

"Morning mom."

"You look nice, now I know why Camila fell for you so hard. She took one look at you and she was in your arms." She said in a teasing matter.

"Mom stop." I said feeling myself turn red.

"Anyway, your softball coach called." He said.

"What did he say?" I asked taking a bite from my french toast.

"You guys have to practice this entire week for the game on Saturday."

"Alright, but I hear the school we're going to play against sucks so I don't have to practice too hard."

"Well then okay, but go along now. It's time for school."

_

"Hey baby!" An oh so sweet sound came from behind me.

"Hey babe."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and got on her tippy toes to then kiss me. After we parted she bit my earlobe and whispered, "I love your outfit."

"I know, that's why I wore it." I said smirking.

She smiled, "Can we do something after school?"

"Sorry princess, but I got softball practice all week."

She pouted "Aww that sucks, but can I watch you practice?"

"Of course you can babe."

I was about to lean in and kiss her, but that was when our squad decided to show up.

"Aye Camren!" Dinah greeted.

"Sup guys." I greeted them.

"We just cockblocked you guys huh?" Harry asked chuckling.

"Indeed you did." I replied glaring at them playfully.

"Have you guys seen the new softball coach assistant?"

"He's not new Ally, he's been the assistant." I said.

"Oh I just saw him earlier and I thought he was, but guess not." she shrugged.

"Yeah, but why you ask? Normani asked.

"No reason."

"Alright well we better go to class, let's get this day over with."

_

"Go home, go home!" Yelled my coach after I hit what I believed was a home run.

"What a hit Jauregui!" He said patting me on my back.

"Thanks coach." I replied swiping sweat from my forehead and neck with a towel.

"If you play like this on the real games then we'd be invincible." he grinned.

"That's the plan coach." 

I turned my gaze towards the bleachers where my girlfriend was supposed to be and what I saw made my hands go in a fist form. Austin was sitting next to her, way to close for my liking. I made my way towards them and I heard laughing and giggling, getting louder and louder the closer I got.

Austin took note of my presence, while placing his right arm over Camila's shoulders and said, "Aren't you supposed to be practicing Lauren?"

"Aren't you supposed to be filing papers for coach Mahone?" I retorted back with an attitude.

"Lauren be nice." Camila scolded.

"You should get going before I tell coach to get rid of you." I snarled at him.

"Lauren!" Camila warned once again.

"Fine. I'll see you later Mila." He said getting up and giving her a kiss on her cheek which infuriated me even more.

I watched him leave until he was out of sight.

"What's was that Lauren?! What's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?! Oh I don't know! Just getting rid of the guy whose trying to hit on my girlfriend!!" I replied raising my voice a bit.

"That's ridiculous, he's not trying to hit on me Lauren! He saw I was lonely and offered to accompany me." She explained getting up.

"Yeah and that ended up with him sitting very close to you and his arm around you, then gave your cheek a kiss." I said crossing my arms and glaring at her.

"He was just being nice, he wanted to be close friends so he asked for my number and I gave it to him."

"Wow Camila wow! He wants to be very close alright."

"You're unbelievable, you know what? I'm leaving." she said gathering her stuff and walking past me.

"Walk away! Walk away Camila! Walk away from the issue. Text him if you want and hang out with him while you're at it!"

"Maybe I will!" She yelled.

I turned around and kicked the fence near the bleachers and made my way back to where the others were practicing. I was surprised that no one had heard our argument.

"What's wrong Laur? Looks like you just got into a fight or something." Normani asked.

"Something like that. I got in a fight with Camila." I mumbled.

"What? Why?!"

I basically told her what had happened minutes before and by the time I was finished she was also mad.

"What the fuck? That moron is trying to get at Mila and ruin y'all relationship."

"I just wanted to beat his ass, but knowing Camila she would've stopped me as soon as I hit him." I sighed.

"He better back the fuck off before he gets his ass whooped by the squad. He better not mess with us, the camren shippers."

"I don't know Mani, they're probably texting right now or on the phone. Who knows?"

"Cheer up, come on lets finish practice. Get your mind off things. Go impress coach again."

"Alright." I said making my way to the batting area.

_

Camila's Pov

I can't believe Lauren right now, she thinks Austin likes me just because he was being really friendly. We had an awesome date yesterday and she wants to ruin it with this?

Buzz* Buzz*

Austin😋: hey Mila :)

Camila: hey Austin :)

Austin😋: so I was wondering if u wanted two hang out sometime?

Camila: yeah sure. Just tell me when.

Austin😋: alright then but I gtg ttyl

Camila: bye!

Like I said Austin was being nice. He's a good guy, he was just being friendly. Right?

_

It's now Tuesday and I haven't spoke a word to Lauren and she hasn't spoken to me. I still didn't know why she acted that way yesterday, if she was jealous then I get it but she shouldn't be.

I was walking to lunch when I was stopped by no one other than Austin.

"Hey Mila." He said smiling big and blushing?

"Um hi Austin." I replied.

"So about the hang out, I thought maybe you'd like to go to the movies after school?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Why was he acting that way?

"Yeah sure."

"Great, well I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Yeah, I'll just text you my address."

"Okay then bye." he said giving me a side hug and walking past me.

I saw my best friend coming my way with a confused look on her face.

"We're you just talking to Dorito boy?" She asked.

"You mean Austin?"

"Yeah, but we call him Dorito boy since he his pictures on Instagram make him look orange, but anyway were you?"

"Yeah we agreed to go to the movies after school."

"What? Why? You have Lauren now and now you wanna go to the movies with Dorito boy? Go to the movies with her not him!" She practically yelled at me.

"It's not like I like him like that Dinah and Lauren has practice after school all week so I have nothing to do." I say defending myself.

"Dorito boy is just going to bring you guys problems."

"Stop calling him that and Lauren argued with me about him yesterday at her practice. She thinks he likes me so she got jealous I guess." I say shrugging.

"See, I told you. He's already causing problems between my camren ship. I don't think you should be near Dorito boy whatsoever."

"Stop calling him that but you guys are over reacting just like Lauren. I'm going to go now, bye." I said walking past her.

"Mila!" She called after me but I didn't turn back.

Why was everyone tripping off me talking to Austin? He's a nice guy.

Isn't he?

A/N: I'm so sorry guys that I haven't updated in 2 months. I had writers block and I didn't feel like writing either since I had issues to fix but I'm back! Updating 1-2 times a week :)!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
675K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
18.8K 1.7K 36
Lauren Jauregui, a Normal Teenager? No. Well, maybe at first Sight. But if you look more closely, you will know way more things-way darker things. La...