Make Me Beg! (BoyxBoy, Do...

By DrGigglez

"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knock... More

Make Me Beg (BoyxBoy)
1-Make Me Mad
2-Make Me Wonder
3-Make Me Ask
4-Make Me Start
5-Make Me Late
6- Make Me Regret
7- Make Me Question
8-Make Me Mock
9- Make Me Realize
10- Make Me Deal
11- Make Me Sarcastic
12-Make Me Miss
13-Make Me Think
14- Make Me Difficult
15- Make Me Motivated
16- Make Me Impress
17- Make Me Give
18-Make Me Nervous
19-Make Me Figure
All of The Facts!
20-Make Me Show
21- Make Me Reveal
22-Make Me Hurt
23-Make Me Break
24- Make Me Rebel
25-Make Me Long
Take Me Now! BoyxBoy.
26- Make Me Wonder
27-Make Me Control
28-Make Me Walk
29-Make Me Adjust
30- Make Me Warm
31- Make Me Weak
32-Make Me Disturbed
33-Make Me Crave
34- Make Me Reminisce
35- Make Me Tell
36-Make Me Confess
37- Make Me See
38- Make Me Try
39-Make Me Joke
40- Make Me Express
42-Make Me Plan
43- Make Me Beg
44-Make Me Prepared
Things to know
45- Make Me Return *BONUS*
Heads up
Completed

41- Make Me Wait

14.6K 585 72
By DrGigglez

I hope you all Enjoy.

~

ASPENS P.O.V

Prom was tomorrow. Everything was moving so fast, even I wasn't able to keep up with it. We didn't go to school today so we could finish everything we needed for it. I had to finish getting things ready.

Taylor walked in the room and sat down on my bed. "Dawson won't answer any of my calls, like dude hes such an asshole". He said. I didn't wanna get in the middle of things, so I kept quie and nodded. "I mean like dude, It's not my fault you keep coming at me, like chill. Geez". Taylor added, forcing his spoon down a pint of Frozen ice cream, the spoon bent.

"Fuck, see this is wh-ughhh I hate him!". He yelled, slamming the pint on my dresser.

"Or maybe you like him!". I yelled turning away from computer.

"Jesus Christ Taylor, you go around saying how you don't like him, or want a relationship then when I see you guys together you're all over him, you're leading him on!". I said. Taylor glared "Oh so you're on his side?". He asked.

"I'm on no ones side,I'm just stating the truth. I mean you mess around with him and he thinks that you're finally ready to be with him and face it, you like him, you know you do, you're just scared". I said, crossing my arms. Taylor stood up and huffed. "Fuck you!". He spat walking out the door. I let out a sigh and turned back to my computer, That's what its like to have Taylor as a best friend.

BRYANS P.O.V

"look man, I got this all covered. My tux is already home, I got his Corsage and I filled my gas tank up". I said , smirking at Dawson. He was a bit bummed, but I was doing my best to cheer him up. I pulled into the Dave and Busters parking Lo and elbowed him. "Ready to get your ass beat in these games?" I asked, Dawson nodded and got out.

"Look, we're here to get your mind off Taylor and any other bullshit, Prom is tomorrow we graduate in two weeks. Get your head up, enjoy this man". I said. Dawson nodded and shook his head. "I know man but maybe I was a bit harsh". He said.

My phone started ringing and speak of the devil it was Taylor. "I don't have to answer".I said. He shook his head "No,it could be important".

I answered.

"Yea?". I answered

"Where are you?". He asked.

"Hanging with my friend?". I replied, looking puzzled.

"Tell him to answer his phone!". He yelled.

"I can't force him to do anything, if he doesn't wanna talk to you, that's all him". I said.

Taylor screamed , then hung up.

"And you like him,why?". I ask.

Dawson shrugged. "Don't wanna talk about it". He said. I paid for our cards. We were gonna have a good time, no worries.

~

"Alright, Our haircut appointment is in an hour, wanna get something quick to eat?". Dawson nodded and my phone buzzed.

Aspen- I made lunch, if you wanna stop by <3

"Aspen made lunch, wanna chill there?". I asked, Dawson nodded. "Damn, I really need to get these edges in check and I think I'm gonna straighten my hair, or just put it in a really nice bun "He said.

"Yes Tame that mane". I said, playing in his ponytail. I stopped at a light, telling Aspen we'd be there soon.

~

"My Monkey". I said, wrapping my arms around Aspen. He giggled. "Hey Dawson". He waved and guided us to the kitchen. "Okay, soo I made cereal!". Aspen said, pointing at two bowls of cereal. I gave him a puzzled look. I could feel the laughter radiating off of Dawson.

"Oh.. that's great?". I said. Aspen burst out laughing and Shook his head "No, No i'm kidding". He scooted the bowls over and pulled out a dish, removing the top. the room instantly smelled like spaghetti . "I made subs". He said, The room was silent as Dawson's stomach started to growl. He coughed to cover it up.

He dished us the food and handed us the plate. "I taped NellyVille for you, I know how much you like that show".

"He's Wifey Material". Dawson whispered, smacking my but. I growled and sat on the couch.

"Are you gonna spend the night?". Aspen whispered, laying his head on my shoulder. "I can". I replied. He squeezed my shoulder and I took a sloppy bite out of my sandwich. This thing was amazing, "Aw Babe this is great But we got a haircut appointment, so i'll be back in a few".

He nodded and I kissed him before getting up. I licked my fingers and he cleared his throat throwing a bottle of sanitizer at me. "Bye Dawson, see you later". Aspen said, closing the door behind us.

"Man Aspen is killing it, it's great seeing you happy". Dawson said, patting my back. "Yeah, I'll be happier when we get our edge ups". Dawson looked at me.

"No haircut?". He asked. I smirked "Aspen doesn't care for a fade". I said. Dawson hit me.

"Freaks". He muttered, Unlike a majority of people, even if Dawson acted like he doesn't wanna hear about sex between Aspen and I .He was always open to hearing it. "I feel like I'm not the Sub I used to be, like I've matured". I said. Dawson nodded. "Yeah, I get where you're coming from, you met someone who gets you and you guys have a relationship past the whole sub and Dom thing it's great, I'm kinda jealous, But I actually have a session today".

I looked at Dawson and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, he's 18, He has no experience, so I agreed to help him out, who knows, maybe It'll help get over Taylor" Dawson said with a deep breath.

"I know he likes you man.I don't know whats going on but whatever you do, i'm down, Dawson". He nodded and we fist bumped getting out the car.

"Uh, we had a three Oh clock appointment for edgeups". I said, We went past the waiting area and got seated in a chair.

~

"Yes I eat ass, is that a problem?". I asked Dawson, who's eyes went wide as people started to stare at us.

"I eat ass too boy!! Fawk you mean". He added. I bit my bottom lip to hold my laughter in. Some girls eyed us weird, others eyed us curiously. "Do it taste like groceries" Someone asked. I turned around to see Hunter, the one who gave Aspen drugs. "Uhm.. no more like booty". I replied, eyeing him.

"Look, i'm sorry about the whole drug thing, I know you and Aspen date and I didn't mean him any harm, we're actually friends now and maybe one day we could be too..Just be careful around Jane . I don't if shes up to something but I know she has something with ya'll". He said. I raised an eyebrow, watching him walk away.

"Alright let me drop you off, Cause I gotta get back to Aspens house and i'm sure you wanna get ready for that Sub of yours". I said. Dawson nodded. "Yup moms away for the night working, so I got the place to myself".

I started the car and headed to his house, "And remember call me if you need anything,alright?". He nodded. "I doubt he's anything to worry about, he's a little shy something too". He said smirking.

"Always preying on the tiny ones eh?". Dawson nodded. "Something great about being their big daddy, satisfies me, their little whimpers of pleasure". Dawson said, rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. "Get out me car". I said ,pointing at his house. He laughed and got out the car. "Bye Bitch". I yelled.

"Bye Nigglet". He replied back over his shoulder. I chuckled and made a U-turn heading to Aspens. I was deeply blessed that we all lived in the same neighborhood.

I pulled into his driveway and got out, knocking on his door.

He opened it with smile on his face and I leaned down to kiss him. "I missed you". I said, he smiled and pulled me inside.

I followed him upstairs, loving the sound of his laugh, as he opened his bedroom door.

"No one should be the home the next few hours". He said, giving me a devilish look. I yelled and watched as he took his shirt off, flinging it across the room.

He turned around, his back to me and slid his pants off, revealing some low rise boxer briefs, I already felt my pants get tighter. He bent over, and leaned on the bed. "Bryannn". He sang, running his hands down his briefs. I let out a deep breath, said a prayer to God and got on my knees behind him.

I pulled the briefs down and kissed his cheek. I slowly kissed down to his leg and back up, spreading his cheeks. I stuck my fingers in my mouth, getting them wet. "Hold your cheeks open for me". I said, Aspen reached back and pulled them apart, and I stuck a finger in his hole, he tensed and let out a sigh. "Mmmmm". He moaned, I slowly slid in another finger, and got on top of him, kissing him. I started moving my fingers faster and he grabbed onto the sheets, letting out a louder moan.

"Oh Fuck!". He cried, when I added another finger in . I kissed his neck and sucked on it giving him a hickey. "Oh! Oh! I'm G-gonna cum". He cried, burying his face in the sheets.I started going faster and he let out a scream, shaking violently. His breathing got heavier and he laid limp on the bed. I slowly pulled my fingers out and he let out a whimper.

I could feel myself leaking, so I unbuckled my pants and quickly got out of the. I rubbed myself feeling precum slide out. "Wait". Aspen said, getting up and turning around, he took me in his mouth balls deep and my eyes rolled back. "Ah, shit", I groaned, closing my eyes, he licked up, then sucked on my tip, making my legs go weak. "Aspen, slow dow- pleasee before I cum, shit!". I grabbed onto his hair and started moving more into his mouth.

He pulled away for air and I flipped him over on his stomach. "Face down, ass up". I whispered, smacking his butt. He got more on the bed and laid down, pulling his knees closer to his chest, His face was buried in the sheets and I spread his cheeks. I spit on his hole and lubed it up stroking myself before my lining up at his hole. I placed the tip at his entrance and slowly slid in .He balled his hands into fist, and let out a deep groan.

I eased my way in, slowly until I was in balls deep. We both let out a deep breath. "Oh fuck". He mumbled, when I pulled back and slammed back in.

I scooted up more, and my knee landed on where he came earlier.I started picking up the pace and slammed into him as hard as I could. "Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum!". He yelled, I placed my hand in his hair and grinded into him, making him wither. "Ah, shit".

Aspen spread his legs wider and started pushing back against me with each thrust. "Oh my God!, I feel it in my gut!". He yelled, lifting his head up. I flipped us over, so he was laying on top of me, My member slipped out, so I quickly slid it back in, Making him squirm "Ahh, yess!". He cried. I ran my hands all over his chest moving my head up so his hair wasn't in my face, I started rubbing his nipples and he let out a squeal.

"I-i'm gonna..I can't". He breathed. I sat us both up and grabbed him by the hips slamming him down on me, he placed his hands on my thighs trying to get me to slow down, instead it made me go faster.

"Oh fuck,fuck yes!". He cried. I grabbed his member and squeezed it stroking as fast as I could, I watched his toes curl and felt his nails dig into my thigh, as he closed his eyes and screamed, cumming all in my hand.

I went stiff as I busted inside of him as well and let out a groan. "Hmmm". Aspen moaned, riding out his orgasm. He fell limp in my arms, so I rolled him on his side and spooned him. "That was great". He mumbled, closing his eyes.

----------

AND DONE..

All I can say is..wait till next chapter, HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

GIGGLEZ OUT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
41.7K 2K 27
ROMANCE Two friends, Morton and Oliver, decide to go on a road trip in a VW campervan and end up discovering that there may be more to their friendsh...
297K 10.8K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...