Memories Bequeathed

By NerdilyNerdy

To the readers of my journal, Hello. Welcome to my world. I wish for you to read my life: learn of my past, u... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Rules
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Introduction

171 22 6
By NerdilyNerdy

To the readers of my journal, 

 Hello. Welcome to my world. I wish for you to read my life: learn of my past, understand my fears, and yearn with me over the magical, fictional future for which I aspired and dreamed. Judge freely. After all, that is the primary objective.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 For years, she was pushed aside. She was bullied and belittled... turned into nothing. Her spirit was crushed. Her livelihood ceased to exist.

 Her name doesn't matter. It's the story that counts. 

 Finally, she is sharing it: bequeathing her memories, and exploiting those who made her life hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
5K 147 40
This story is about depression disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, personality disorders, other mental illnesses, self harm, suicide, bul...
664 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
270K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...