My life-overprotective brothe...

Da sophiamartinxo

One girl, five boys. Join Amy as she survives with overprotective brothers. After all it's just what lifes a... Altro

HELLO
DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1- "Can I strangle you please?"
Chapter 2- God you're so annoying
"Calm your ham"
"God what have I done"
"Invaded"
Cousins
Shut up and dance
A/N
The beginning
Did I miss something ???
A/N
Party
Scary Movies
Oh Crap
How did I miss it
Halloween
Hear me out
Shopping
A/N
Let's talk about boys
Did we just umm ya know???
First date
Character Info
I can fix it... I hope
Betrayed
A/N
Holy shit
Crumbling
Wait what???
Beach date
Should have just told them
The truth will always come out
A/N
Cute
Back to school
Journey
Let's go to the beach
Back to school
Theme Park
A/N
A/N
Graduation
Prom
A/N
I'm back
Junior year here I come
Anniversary
Nightmare
How to save a life
New Beginnings
Decisions
The plan
Back to School
We'll be alright
Puzzle Pieces
Hospital
Authors Note
Birthday
Are we there yet??
Cool for the summer
Hey guys
Important
I'll be there for you
Untitled Part 65
I've got an idea
Asking for a favour
Q&A

Paint war

2.6K 70 4
Da sophiamartinxo

"Come and get it when you're ready nanana hey" I sang, swishing the paint brush on the wall,

"Woo go Amy" Sam screeched as I swivelled my butt around in circles, She copied me and I giggled,

"Thanks for helping me paint the walls" She said gesturing at the walls that had messy paint on it.

"I am an artiste" I said in a French accents twirling before landing my arse in a paint bucket, Sam started laughing so much she was crying and I was doing the same. She helped me up but fell back herself, she landed on some neon yellow paint. I guffawed at her and when I snorted I just laughed louder. I helped her up and we continued painting dancing to the music playing.

I was wearing a overgrown shirt of Brandon's and some baggy joggies, we continued to swivel our hips and booty bopped each other. Uptown Funk came on and I squealed, we both started singing it. Footloose came on and I dropped the paint brush grabbed her hand and we started dancing, I twirled her and she laughed twirling me. We splattered paints on and were on the last wall.

"Amy I'm nervous" Sam said as she sat down on the plastic covered floor, I looked at her curiously.

"What for?" I asked,

"Nationals I mean it's in a week and I've never been before" She said looking down,

"Hey you'll be fine, you're a really good dancer" I said lifting her head up accidentally smudging paint on her chin, she looked up with evil eyes but there was a twinkle of laughter beneath them. She smudged paint all down my nose.

"Sam" I squealed and took a handful of paint and threw it at her, she screamed and threw some back at me, and the paint war commenced. There was paint everywhere on the walls, plastic covers, us, everywhere.

"What the heck is going on in here" Eddie said coming in just as I threw some paint which landed square on his face. My eyes widened and I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter but his face was priceless. He reached up and just touched the paint and looked at it. He nodded at Sam and quick as lightning I was on the floor with Eddie pinning my arms down and Sam pouring tubs of paint all over me.

"Stop, stop please" I begged before a smirk appeared on my face, I kissed Eddie roughly and when he wanted more I pulled away, I reached up to his ear.

"Get her to stop and we can continue" I said blowing gently on his ear,

"Sam lets stop" Eddie said letting go of my arms. I jumped to my feet for about four seconds before I was ambushed by my incredibly sexy boyfriend and was put into the fireman's lift as he carried me out of Sam's room right into his. He landed us both onto his bed before he loomed over me.

"Eddie I'll wreck your bedding" I moaned,

"We can fix that" He said before ripping my shirt off.

We were cuddling on his bed when I realised two things, firstly I was reeking of sweat, secondly I was still covered in paint. Only one solution a shower. I sat up and he pulled me back down.

"I know you've been very neglected since the accident but I really need a shower" I said standing up again.

"Maybe I could join you" He said wiggling his eyebrows, I scoff and grab a towel. Feeling refreshed after the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out. Eddie growled as soon as he saw me and literally leaped off of the bed surrounding me with him.

"Baby you gotta learn not to do this" Eddie said against my neck as he left a trail of blazing fire in his path.

"Eddie I need to get dressed and you need a shower" I said, he looked hurt but I kissed him quickly.

"Can I borrow some clothes" I asked, he nodded and threw me over a baggy jumper and boxer shorts. I thanked him and got changed after he left for his shower. When he exited his shower I was sitting on his bed reading one of his books,

"A classic nice" I said putting down To Kill a Mocking Bird, he smirked at me and sat down behind me, he stroked a hand through my still wet locks, it had grown in a bit now and was down to my shoulders.

"Could I do your hair?" He asked gently, I nodded and leant my head back as his hands worked through my scalp, I moaned gently he was really good at this. When he was done it was in two French braids, I can't even do them and they were perfect.

"How did you do this?" I asked,

"Finally something that Amy can't do" He joked and I stuck my tongue out at him,

"I can't do a lot of things" I said back before smiling at him "Can I do yours"

His eyes widened and I smirked before pouncing forward to him on the bed.

"Please" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes, he held his gaze and I wiggled my lip and he gave in.

"Fine just don't kill me please" He said, I sat behind him and started messing about with his hair before actually trying to style it. He looked at his reflection in the mirror I had given him a Mohawk.

"See you look smexy" I said jumping on his back,

"Amy you really can't do a lot of things" Eddie said

"Thanks for that boost of self confidence" I said sarcastically.

"Oh you know I love you" He said and every time he says that I feel a pang of happiness in my heart.

"I love you too Mohawk king" I whispered in his ear jumping down and kissing him.

"That makes you my queen" he said and kissed my forehead before pulling me out of the room and pulled me downstairs too his living room turning on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked,

"Well I can't watch Pretty Little Liars because they leave us with a cliff hanger and then don't have another episode for another two weeks" I ranted, Eddie put his hand over my mouth.

"What about Word War Z" He said, my eyes widened I don't do well with any zombie movie,

"Fine but if this scars me for life Eddie I will..." I said leaving his thoughts to the threat. He sniggered and pressed play.

"That was the best movie ever" I said as the titles came up on the screen, I heard no response and Eddie was fast asleep, like really asleep. Who sleeps through WWZ?! This guy apparently. I decided to join him.

Hope you liked and might update tomorrow. WWZ is the best movie ever, go watch it it's on Netflix and the books amazing as well. Vote and comment what you want to happen next in the book, and it's nearly summer again!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

10.5K 209 76
Skylar falls in love. It's epic she and Xavier dean are head over heels for each other.... That is until someone else digs their claws into him. What...
kindred Da Madi Lee

Teen Fiction

943K 22.6K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...
1.3M 29.6K 37
COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Except there's one thing different about he...
196K 4.3K 39
"You left me in there. You stabbed me in the back! I sobbed. "I WOULD STAB MYSELF A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE BACK, STOMACH, AND HEART BEFORE I EVER STAB...