Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
A Crush
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Stares of Death
Insecurities
Fair Game
Yours
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
Not Without You
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
True Colors
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Then it Clicks
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine

26.8K 871 186
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 15

I'm literally beaming the next morning when I awake to Nathalie in my arms. She snuggles closer and I continue to watch her sleep like a creep. I then hear a door shut outside of Nathalie room and instantly think its Sam. I slowly crawl out of bed and freshen myself up before walking out into the hall to prepare breakfast for Nathalie.

I hear heels clicking in the kitchen. I arch my eyebrow and gawk at seeing Miranda pinning Sam to the cabinet. Sam was wearing boy shorts and a thin t-shirt. I cringe when I see Miranda nails running along Sam waist band while she whisper something in the red head ear. I cringe again not wanting to know because whatever Miranda was saying was really getting a reaction out of Sam as she arch into Miranda and moan deeply.

I slowly back out of the kitchen but Sam open her eyes and shrieks when Miranda fingers disappear underneath her underwear. She quickly move away noticing me and Miranda turn around confused and I watch her pleasure instantly replaced with anger and repulse towards me.

"I see we have guest this morning." Miranda hisses.

Sam blushes, "I didn't know she was here." She then grabs the sandwich off the kitchen counter and bites into it.

Miranda continues to eye her for a second before casually wiping the peanut butter from the corner of Sam mouth and licking it off her finger. Sam pause mid chew her eyes darkening with lust. I slowly try to back out of the kitchen again because this was too awkward for me but before I could Nathalie was strolling through the kitchen in a good mood. "Good Morning." She beams before planting a kiss on my lips.

I clear my throat and she greets her mother and then Sam. The red head continue to eat her sandwich before strolling off to her room to shower. I awkwardly stand in the threshold before Nathalie is handing me coffee and fruit. "Uh-thanks."

"I did not know you had company." Miranda says staring at me pointy.

I gulp and then say, "I will be leaving soon." I really wasn't in the mood for Miranda fire attitude. I didn't want to cause any problems to their normal routine.

"You don't have to go Rose." Nathalie smiles pulling me to the table. "Relax." She then looks at her mother. "Be nice please." Nathalie then stands and say, "I'm about to shower." I watch her walk away. I wanted to scream to not leave me with her mother but I knew that would make matters worse. The Graysons didn't cowards and I wasn't a coward.

I sip my coffee while Miranda flip through a magazine. She continues to ignore me for a while and I sigh. "Is there a problem?" She ask.

"No." I reply. "I'm sorry about my reaction the other day. I was just looking out for Nathalie. I didn't know what was really going on—

"I'm not angry at you about that." Miranda reply. I arch my eyebrow. "Your reaction was normal despite the fact you put your hands on Sam however, I didn't appreciate the way you walked out on my daughter. If you wish to have my respects Rose then I would like you to start respecting my daughter. She is not some play thing to string along for your convenience and then you run off to God knows who. Nathalie is much more than that. Why has she taking a liking to you?" Miranda sniffs looking me up and down. Her eyes running along my tatted arms. "I would never understand. But, I do not question her feelings. I respect them the same way she respect mine towards Sam."

With that Miranda stands and walk towards Sam room slamming the door shut behind her. I scowl and run my fingers through my hair. I finally snap out of my thoughts and head to Nathalie room to check on her. She emerges from the shower and I'm back in a good mood. Nathalie kisses me and then begins to get ready for her day. I sit back on the bed and think about how I could really get use to this.

{}{}

Miranda and Sam leave a few hours later. I smirk at the way they react around each other. In a crazy sense they were meant for each other. Nathalie and I sit on the couch and make out while a movie play on their huge smart TV. Nathalie bends down and pull my bottom lip between her teeth as she moves her hips on top of me as my fingers disappear between her thighs.

Her phone then begins to go off and she leans her forehead against mine before hopping up and taking the call. I grab the remote while she speak to someone important over the phone. Probably had something to do with an internship opportunity.

I toss the remote when I notice there is nothing on and grab my phone. I open the message from Paul.

Heading to the tattoo shop wanna come?

I begin to hit the keyboard.

Sure. I wouldn't wanna miss seeing you whine like a baby.

Paul then send me a few heartbroken heart emoji's before Nathalie comes back into the living room and sit down on my lap and rest her hand on my shoulders.

"You wanna go to the tattoo shop?" I ask her.

"Are you getting another tattoo?" Nathalie eyes shine while she lick her lips running her eyes over my body. I didn't have on pants at the moment and she begin to trace the tiger trailing along my thigh and hip. She suck on her bottom lip in concentration and my hips flex up when her fingers goes between my thighs.

"Are you getting another tattoo?" She repeats the question.

I clear my throat. "Uh-no." I hiss in pleasure when her fingers begin to tease me outside my panties before stopping. I look up in aggravation. I really didn't like when she wanted to tease. "Then why?" She cocks her head to the side curiously.

"Paul is getting one." I say my voice low from being so turned on. "He invited me." I shrug.

"Oh." Nathalie reply. "You can go. I will sit here."

"Why?" I crinkle my nose. "Sam and your mom won't be back for a while. I don't want you here all alone." I say wrapping my arms around her waist. "It will be fun. I could maybe convince you to get one."

Nathalie beams before her voice gets low and sultry. "And where would you suggest I get one." My mind goes blank at all the possibilities. I could imagine a sexy back tattoo that went down into her butt. A tattoo no one would ever see but me. I lick my lips and Nathalie giggles before kissing me on the lips again. "I think I like the art better on your body. Tracing the lines with my tongue." With that she hops up and rush into her room to change. I sink into the couch and pick up the phone thinking to text Paul saying I was busy. Because, I was really turned on.

But, I knew Nathalie was interested now I was really excited to take her on an adventure to my world.

{}{}

It doesn't take long for Nathalie and me to get ready. The shop was on the other side of town and I speed on the highway and we get to our destination quicker than usual. Once we park Nathalie pulls off her helmet and I laugh at her hair. She roll her eyes before running her fingers through her blonde tresses trying to tame it. I pull my helmet off and shake my head as my hair fall back into place. Nathalie roll her eyes, "Show off." We head up a few steps and I show the big guy guarding the door my ID and another red card. Nathalie doesn't say anything but watch the couple in black leather walking out the door and stumbling down the steps. The big man eye Nathalie and I sneer, "She is with me."

He nod and step to the side. Nathalie eyes widen when we enter the club. "I thought we was going to a tattoo shop." She scream over the music.

"We are. It's upstairs." I smile pulling her toward the bar. I pull out my phone and send Paul a quick text saying I was here. I then order Nathalie and me a drink. She sip her drink and I pull her into my front when I see the pair of eyes on her.

"How did you find this place?" She question curiously as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I met this guy when I was staying with Joy. He said he wanted to show me a good time so he brought me here. I was very intrigued by him after that." I explain.

"So, you really are bi-sexual huh?" Nathalie ask turning in my arms as my hands rest on her lower back.

"Does it really matter?" I reply confused by the question.

"No it doesn't matter at all." Nathalie say. "I just don't know much about you."

"I don't open up much." I shrug. Nathalie look away. "I mean—I thought I did enough of that last night." I drown my shot.

Nathalie grab my hand. "And I appreciate you opening up to me. But, I want to know more about you. Things you like, embarrassing moments, childhood memories. I bet you were such an adorable little girl." She then pause.

I roll my eyes and laugh. God this girl. She was too cute sometimes.

"Your first crush, first love, first heartbreak. I want to know everything about you Rose." Nathalie chew on her bottom lip and pull me closer. "I don't want this to be just about sex anymore."

"I understand Nathalie." I reply. "I don't either."

Nathalie beams and kisses me deeply. I pull back and say, "But, you can't push me. I will open up on my own time. I hope that won't be a problem."

"No." Nathalie whisper moving a purple streak out of my face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay." I pull her into another kiss and drown in the flavor of sweet candy and alcohol. She always tasted sweet no matter where my tongue went when it came to her body. After a few more drinks Nathalie leave to go to the bathroom as I wait on our nachos. I watch her until I can't see her anymore. The bartender slides over another drink and nachos, "$12.75" I pull out my wallet but before I could do anything someone is handing the man a card. The bartender shrugs and walk off.

"Starting without me huh." He chuckles before grabbing a chip.

"You didn't have to do that Paul." I tell him while handing him a twenty dollar bill.

"It's all good." Paul smile sitting on the stool and ordering himself a drink. "Sorry I'm late. Traffic. I promise that won't happen again." He finishes with a wink.

"It's cool man." I say. "You're here for your tattoo."

"Yeah." He grins. "I have this kickass drawing. But, we can sit here and eat and talk before all of that. I can get us a table."

"No, it's alright."

"Nah on me." He reply smiling with charm. "I want to spend time with you Rose."

I arch my eyebrow and say, "You don't think this is a date do you?"

Paul blushes, "No. Not at first but it's just me and you. I just thought it would be nice."

"Dude, I thought you wanted a tattoo."

"I do." Paul reply. "Look I know how this look but for once it's just me and you. I thought this would be a pretty rad place ya know. Away from the others. It doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be. I know you're with Nathalie and all but—I like you."

"I thought you understood that I didn't like you like that Paul." I say softly.

"You say that but I know deep down you have a thing for me and maybe if Nathalie didn't get to you first we would actually be a thing. We like the same things and we both are some pretty attractive people. We would make a hot couple."

I actually laugh. He smile softly and pat my shoulder softly, "See, it doesn't have to be serious. I won't pressure you like Nathalie. I just want to spend time with you. Is that not fair. You can't deny that you have a thing for me."

"Look Paul. It's nothing against you but I do think you're a cool person but you're not the person for me. Nathalie and I are getting serious and I like her."

Paul sighs before drowning another shot. "Alright you got me. I'll respect your wishes." He then stands. "I'm not giving up though. So, why not just get some food before I get this badass tat huh?"

"She said she didn't want to get any food with you Paul."

My eyes widen when I see Nathalie appear from the crowd. Her eyes were dark. "She has given you the hint several times and I don't appreciate you disrespecting our relationship."

"What relationship?" Paul frowns. "Stop claiming her. She is not a thing for you to own."

"But she is mine." Nathalie hisses and my eyes widen. "No matter how much you wish to deny it. Rose is with me. She is with me in the morning and in my bed at night. Get used to it and grow up and accept it."

"Nathalie—" I start but I'm cut off.

"Whatever Nathalie." Paul frowns then look back at me. "Why didn't you tell me she was here?"

"She didn't have to tell you anything." Nathalie hisses stepping more in front of me. I really thought Sam was kidding about the whole possessive attitude. "She invited me. So here I am. You shouldn't have tricked her into a date."

"I didn't trick her into anything." Paul scowls.

"Guys." I start.

"Dude, no." Paul frowns. "I didn't trick her into anything." He repeats. "I invited her and she came and if you wasn't here we would actually be having a good time right now. Stop with the possessive attitude it's unattractive."

"Stop trying to steal my girlfriend." Nathalie shouts. The bartender slam his hand down and say, "You guys with have to take the drama outside." I look around and notice a few pair of eyes on us. I shake my head and drag Nathalie out the club. She snatch away from me and I frown.

"What the hell is your problem?"

Nathalie fold her arm across her chest. "My problem?"

"Yes Nathalie your problem. Paul is right. You don't own me."

"I know that." Nathalie scowls.

"Then stop with the jealousy bullshit. Sam may be into that shit but I'm not. It's fucking annoying and it's not cute. If you can't trust me then this won't work."

"I do trust you."

"Then why are always so heated around Paul. He's your friend. He's our friend."

Nathalie scoff, "He is trying to take you away from me Rose. Stop being so naïve it's fucking annoying and it's not cute." She sneers throwing my words back in my face. "And I hate how much you encourage him like you enjoy the attention."

"If you would have let me handle it I was telling him that we was serious now."

Nathalie open her mouth to reply but then pause and stop before biting her lip. "Whatever." She roll her eyes childishly. I groan in frustration. "Really. That's all you got to say. No apology."

"You don't deserve an apology." Nathalie hisses. "Because you do like the attention." I open my mouth to defend myself but she cut me off. "And don't even try to deny it. You do but if we're going to be together then get use to only wanting my attention."

"God you're so fucking possessive." I yell stepping into her space.

"And you flirt with everyone around you." She scream back. I smirk and pull her into a kiss bruising her lips. She moan and grip my hips pulling me closer. I battle with her tongue for dominance but she wasn't giving in easily. I lean her back into my bike and cup her ass before squeezing. She moans and I grin as I take control of the kiss.

We pull back when we hear whistles behind us from a few guys leaving the club.

"So, I'm your girlfriend huh?" I tease.

"Let's go." She whisper huskily in my ear. "So, I can show you how much of my girlfriend you are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936 79 33
*Sequel to Illusion* ~You can't just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships aren't great because they have no pro...
42.2K 325 18
You're new in LA and meet the dolan twins ... You fall for them but what will happen?
83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson
657 18 21
you chose the wrong twin before, don't do it again