Love Beneath The Darklines(co...

By shachiseth

A Dark Past - Shyna. A Very Ambitious Future - Davidson They are two contradictory personalities. Yet they me... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Unwanted Attraction
Chapter 2 Staring Contest
Chapter 3 Friendly Encounter
Chapter 4 Divine Attraction
Chapter 5 Twists In Friendship
Chapter 6 Listen To Your Instincts
Chapter 7 Without You
Chapter 8 Make Her Smile
Chapter 9 A Night Together
Chapter 10 Dreams, Hallucinations And Chimeras!!!!!!!
Chapter 12 Adventure Ride.
Chapter 13 Developing Bonds
Chapter 14 Need You Now
Chapter 15 Hands Of Help
Chapter 16 His Divine Touch
Chapter 17 Evil Birthday!!!!!
Chapter 18 Togetherness
Chapter 19 You Are Beautiful
Chapter 20 Wanna Help You
Chapter 21 Enigmatic Smile
Chapter 23 A Companion
Chapter 24 Lucky Charm
Chapter 25 Influx With Past
Chapter 26 Influences Of The Upbringing
Chapter 27 Word Fights
Chapter 28 Free Falling
Chapter 29 Breathtaking Beauty
Chapter 30 Past Grimaces
Chapter 31 Definition Of Love
Chapter 32 Love You Like I Do
Chapter 33 Perfection
Chapter 34 Power Of Love
Chapter 35 Wrecking Ball
Chapter 36 Sometimes Pain's The Healer
Chapter 37 Cheating v/s Vengeance
Chapter 38 Deadly Silence
Chapter 39 Winner Stands Alone

Chapter 11 Fighting The Past

2.3K 54 12
By shachiseth

Chapter 11

Fighting The Past

Davidson's pov

Cool crisp air of the air conditioning was drying my wet sweated body giving me some warmth; the cool warmth that I longed for....

The the conversation in the adjacent room that was separated by a transparent glass wall was begging indefinitely for my attention

"Well your request is granted dear."

"Pardon" Shyna exclaimed in her cold and pained voice. I definitely recognise her voice

"Didn't you request for a fighting partner for extra practices." The coach said adding with a chuckle "you have proved my ageing and my lack of proficiency in fighting with you"

"I never meant to put that" she defended not submitting to his sarcasm.

"I am oblivion about your incessancy, my sincere student but I am sure your new companion would lift your spirits." The coach offered getting a blank response from Shyna.

"Rob. Here you are." He greeted Rob with a small hug as I watched from the mirror-glass ahead of the treadmill where I was running.

I needed to be here. After failing miserably from my attempt of reaching deadline for the assigned project by infamous Mrs. Burrato and getting a consecutive word from my dad about my lack of efficiency in academic management, add on being deprived of my credit card facilities for over a month- my dad's new way of grounding me for my failure in keeping up with my academies I had to let it out. I did go to football grounds for a run but Ciara came all over there with her budding hormones to get over me. She even offered me a session of contemplated $ex with no strings attached which was exactly what I did not need after my dad forced me to try on with the hot chick daughter of his friend. He also blindfoldingly offered me to try her skills in bed and then decide what I wanted. Fortunately he did not press it hard so I was okay with the month elongated punishment I was delivered.

The good part being my small momma's boy talk with my mother who cooed me and fussed over my health and hectic schedule. My guilt of leaving her without bidding a good bye was now overcome.

"Rob" distinguished excited voice with lack of expression how an uncooked chicken is without any taste, so was Shyna's voice, glad but uncooked without any excitement or enthusiasm called for my attention all over again.

She knew this guy and was in good terms with him, good term like she did not hate him nor was cold to him like she is with me I paraphrased remembering the small bruise she levied on my shoulder during our no her short fight with me when I gate crashed her house last night.

"Hey wild cat! How's bike ride?" He asked with a forwarded hand for a shake.

She shook hands with him simultaneously acclaiming "ready for a fight?" In her serious tone.

Either she doesn't have any emotion kind of word in her dictionary or she has locked them all in the basement of her darklines

She pulled him to the ground and stood ready folding her elbow and hitting him on his shoulder.

The fight had already begun.....

The guy Rob quickly held her wrist and pulled her unfolding her elbow and rolling her to stand in front of him face to face.

She used her other hand to punch him on the face,he shifted very sudden landing the punch between his jaw and earlobe.

He bent slightly pulling her feet and thumping her on the floor with her butt downwards.

She was hurt but quickly she kicked him back on his groin which he saved by pushing behind and jumping on her pinning her to the ground holding both her hands.

Quickly he rolled on the other sides, both of them breathing hard. He got up helping a hand to pick up Shyna too which she denied helping herself on her own.

By now I realised how fast I was running at the speed of 12 completely exhausted and my palpitations fast, my hands moving faster completely out of rhytmn and I lowered the speed for a cool down, my ears still stuck on the conversation Shyna was having with that chocolate boy who was a bit younger than me and good enough to have girls drooling over him.

"So Shyna I guess you have no problem fight training with Rob as he's already trained you for bike riding?" The coach asked.

Wait does she know to ride a bike but I have only seen her driving her hummer......

"Yeah I am good" she replied putting back her hood from the dumbles holder and glasses that he she'd left on another weight training machine then she carefully wiped the sweat from her face with the towel lying besides her bag.

'Unorganised' I couldn't help muttering to myself but yes passionate with a burning fire. Fire to fight but what?

I guess some memories from the past; sad, deadly memories which are still haunting her.

"But I am sorry, I can only start after a month or two. Recently shifted I need to balance up with the school and the accommodation thing. Once settled I am in. Hope it's fine with you" Rob said.

"Two months".... Shyna took a deep breath unhappy about the concept "okay I'll wait." She said though it was only half acceptance.

She was about to leave when she stopped turning around and offered "Hey Rob don't worry about the pay. You need not hunt for another job after you take me as your trainee"

Rob simply answered with a thumbs up. He too has accepted her cold,tongue tied character.

It was an 'Eureka situation for me as this propounding idea struck me. I picked my jacket, gym bag and pushing my tumbler into it and a non formal greeting to the coach I rushed towards the exit door sprinting towards Shyna

"Shyna hey!! Shyna I can help" I shouted on top of my lungs, still wondering if I'll be able to reach her for she was brisk walking towards her car running away from something running from her deepest thoughts.

She halted and turned around sliding her head like when you say 'oh no' that you happen to utter when you see someone you are not happy to face.

I ignored her reaction finishing the rest of the distance between us with a small jog. I was still tired of that heavy run on the treadmill.

"Hey Shyna you need help and so do I. Why don't we help each other?" I asked in my alert mode. You never know what might ignite her temper and she may return with a smack on your face.

"I don't need your help. I am fine and fit." She spat stepping ahead where her pet joined her.

His ferocious bark and excitement was contagious as Shyna lovingly caressed his golden brown fur settling him down, lowering the pace at which his tail was wagging.

I liked the first ever smooth expression on her face with the anticipation of the love her pet had showered on her. She offered him some dog biscuits that she carried in her Nike bag and moved towards her car.

"Shyna you need a fighter to fight with and I need your help in my academies." I said loudly in a haste enough not to miss her.

She stood in her tracks thinking for a while and I added "you saw my defence techniques the other day. I am professionally trained too. And obviously being a guy I am stronger than you. So I can be useful"

She stood still at the place, me trying to read expression from her face but failing as it was blank as ever, her scar accentuating the ugliness of her past memories

"Tomorrow at 3:00 pm same place" she declared and settled herself into driver's seat and disappeared into the empty lanes surrounded by caves of trees.

"Yes... Yes... Yes..." I pumped my fist into the air.

I am quite aware that Shyna has different line of academies than mine but the way she helped me in my last assignment I trust her capabilities. I do not mind using some institutional help but I am too dazzled by the beauties gawking at me and with no Ciara at my side, handling those freebie beauties becomes a bit difficult and also to add to it my basket ball sessions do not permit enough time. Again with no credit card facilities I prefer avoiding such expenditures.

Shyna's pov

It was Spike's time for a stroll in the evening when the bell rang. I wouldn't have attended the visitor if I hadn't had the need to go out.

But as I dragged myself out after a tight work out at my personal gym. Thankfully there were no casualties today as my mind did not wonder on my past encounters. I was thrilled to have a training fighting partner Davidson who I know is good. After my all attempts the other day I couldn't hurt him more than a bruise on the cringe of his neck and shoulder and he didn't try to attack me once and when he attacks I guess I'll have a better chance of improving my fighting skills. He seems to be carrying waves of positivity with himself, an attractive charm.

Also the site where the accused was punished by the ^Angel was so overwhelming. Even today I fought the urge of pressing that orange button. Excuse for which will be deep rooted in my heart till I die.

,,,,,,,,,,

His grays greeted me enlightingly as he was about to abode the house again with his set of books.

I scowled at him.

"You promised... Oops sorry. We made a deal. You help me in studies and I help you fight." Davidson in his flirtatious trademark accent said.

I did not know how to react. I wanted to shoo him away but with his petty puppy dog looks he takes me into his influence.

"Please" he begged again bending on his knees pleading for his dear life.

When he saw Spike's chain in my hand , he immediately metaphor that I was taking him for a stroll and volunteered to help once he explains with his work he could be helped with.He is too helping but clingy.

It was a win- win situation for me as I would study for any amount of time till it kept me away from my dark memories. Also a training partner was a good deal when I can easily beat mŷ coach and it was Davidson himself because of whom I had the urge to improve my fighting skills. Once I excel against him, I'll feel more confident about my skills.

He explained me from organisation skills to mathematics to the managerial books all to be prepared and if possible explain it to him which was the most dreary part but when I put it into a balancer, I am at the higher edge.

.....

With burning eyes I woke up in the morning to informally welcome the same gray eyed, over confident individual who stood smirking with a smile wider than the brim of the sea shore in his one of the most attractive attires of denims and a black hugging tee holding a backpack in one hand and a take away parcel in another.

I did not expect him this early in the morning. I had planned on passing the notes I had prepared staying awake for the whole night before the sleep could take over me through one of the staffs.

I was so lost in the books and preparation of notes, which initially could not be deciphered by my brain but when I read almost half the book the concepts and the Theories turned crystal clear and I started enjoying doing the notes till I woke up with my head bent on the study table and the irritating noise of the bell that banged my eardrums.

I wanted to hand him the notes on the door and get rid of him but he simply barged him leading me as he moved carelessly as I simply stared at him from the door of my own house.

He went to the kitchen returning with couple of dishes that he laid on my dining table and signalled me to sit.

I ignored him and brought his sheets placing them on the table.

"First things first" he said with a huge bite of the burger still in his mouth gesticulating me to have a seat and eat whatever crap he had brought for breakfast.

Okay...okay... It isn't crap it was a mouth watering lucracious burger which I hadn't had since ages and there was times when I would crave for them. I would even play bets with my friends with a prize of a burger treat.

Quickly realising that he spoke with mouth full he apologised lifting a napkin and helping himself.

He removed a new burger from the packet and unwrapped it and put it on the other plate cautious about finishing his bite and said "please make it fast or we'll be late".

"I am not hungry" I said with my hands on my hips

"Good but sit and have" he said and munched another bite from his burger.

I threw my hands in the air 'this guy is impossible.

"You are trying to be bossy" I yelled at him.

"No I am trying to be punctual." He said handing me the burger from the plate.

No way around to escape from his so called caring nature I pushed the big rounded bread chunk into my mouth dragging it inside but wondering the diversion in the characters where he is so caring and those three guys who fed me only that I could live for their libido and then once they were tired of me they wanted to sell...

"You okay" he asked. Your face it seems that you choked in a live rat instead of a burger.

I picked my bag handed him with the papers and moved out of the house not bothering to take a shower.

The last thing I needed now was a company of a person who behaves angelic. The criteria being that the good people do not exist. When the most trustworthy person in my life had been such a pim....

How on this holy earth can I trust anybody. I prefer being a nobody. I don't need any friends, any caretakers.

He held my wrist when I was about to move out of my own house "why are you being such a bit...? "

"Yes I am being a BITCH and I am happy with it but better don't act like an obsessive bossy boyfriend" I shouted verging with the anger, more than that I could express.

His soft and tender mode was turning me into jelly and I felt like I was wobbling.

"To help someone and to express gratitude for their help is being bossy. Let me tell you one thing. I am sexiest male and I know it. I need not be obsessive at you and you are the one who is behaving Obnoxious" he spattered these words more hurt than angry and sped off with his backpack.

Good! For the timebeing but I wonder why is it hurting so much to see his crumpled face, sure thing he has been rejected for the first time for the looks he has and the humbleness he displays in his actions, a spasm of guilt surged through me but I am not here to entertain others. I am here for.....

F### even I have no idea what am I here for.....

Why do I have to live?......

Why aren't my miseries healed with time?.....

Do I want them to be healed?.......

Why can't I get rid of those evil faces?.....

Even now when I sip water I taste of....

####### shyna's past

"Sure thing you must be thirsty" the green eyed guy said evilly.

I licked my lips for the dryness was hurting me.

See what I have for you" he pulled my chin, my hands and my feet still tied up. "Water baby water"

He put the mouth of plastic bottle in my mouth. Though I wanted to repel and kick it away but my body hungrily responded differently as I started sucking water from the bottle. Huge gulps of water stopped all of a sudden and the plastic replaced by some soft slimy 'ORGAN' male organ......"

Sccccrreeecccchhhhhh and my car halted suddenly at the mid of the empty road, sweat pouring from forehead.

Yes I had seen a ghost; I had seen my past reliving the worst in my memories.

...........

Davidson's pov

"Hey man! Got your d!ck fried to a sausage by Miss. Burrito" Jack said as he hi fived me once I entered the college in my foul mood due to that little encounter with Shyna.

"Hi sweetie" Cassie greeted as she hugged me and pecked me on my cheeks, her lips staying a little longer than necessary.

It was good and enlightening one as I had a bad blow on my ego because of filthy and rejected treatment by Shyna.

I hugged her back sticking to her as I held her from her waist. I even mentally planned on asking her to be my girlie. I needed some, my body craved as it is used to with a handful by Ciara for whom I longer hold any feelings especially because of her little adventure to land up at my place in the night.

"I am lonely in the house tonight" Cassie winked suggestively "how about you giving me a company" she offered hugging me tighter as my stiffness gave her all the signals.

I was actually on my way to accept the proposal when Jack interrupted "he has His" he signalled towards the chain of my tightfit jeans "sausage stirred up today and if he sticks to what you are planning, the sausage is sure to be relished by Mrs Burrato tomorrow in her class. And mind it she would like to have it neat without any ketchup" he added "I am IN if the offer prevails".

Cassie elbowed him ferociously muttering something in her breath.

Thoug I enjoyed the scene but I knew jack was not being the normal jackass as he usually is. There was more to come.

"Would you try to elaborate" I spoke in between chuckles. The feisty Cassie seemed to be more entertaining to me.

"Well Mrs Burrato has announced some tests tomorrow to those who missed the deadly deadline of the assignment who is only you, the igniting part was that you missed her class today and here she came up with this. Sure she cannot ground you for not showing up in the class after your excuse of being a star performer in sports. So here she stir fried your little buddy" Jack said last part looking at Cassie who threw her hands in the air walking past us but not without a deep longing kiss on my lips which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Had I not been under the huge trauma of Mrs. Burrato's new Hiroshima bomb that she had dropped on me I would have proposed her right there.

After panicking and hyperventilating, the notes in my hands were begging for attention.

I missed my practise and went to the library to catch with what Miss. B####/ Shyna had prepared for me.

I started with a slow flabbergasted mood but as I scanned and read through the notes, this amazing mysterious girl had prepared I had to bow down, even worship the land she'd walk....oops worship the desk/ study table she'd sit to prepare the notes for me.

I read through the notes swallowing each and every word to be vomitted in the tests tomorrow and it was when the librarians watch signalled for a break , I came to realisation "oh shit.....

Shyna's pov

I skipped my college, I simply could not attend it. I would have killed somebody out of the immense rage that the past memory plastered upon me. I therefore diverted towards my gym. The coach was missing adding to my agony and I therefore stuck to the treadmill. I was the only person having access to the gym incase of absence of the coach for this gym was a bless of funds from my dad.

I wonder if my accepting such favours from my Dad's is .......

I ran on treadmill, did my weight training and lost track of myself after my ears went numb to the hard rock metal they were forced to listen as an attempt to keep my past memories at bay.

When I got up probably being passed out while doing the treadmill, I was still in the gym. The watch of my mobile blinked to 2:45 and if I wouldn't have behaved a cold hearted bitch in the morning, I would have had a nicer companion to have my hand with,...

But I guess if he is going to be that goody with me, it is better that he reckons me as a mindless, psychopath who is good for nothing.

I stand up working on my earphones which have muted as my mobile went dead with loss of battery

I stood up to work out with the punching bag ready with gloves when a voice interrupted.....

"Ready for a fight.........?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 28 17
Cynthia Oberoi, the treasure of her mother's secrets and a threat to the whole world. She has a bad past, which made her cold and arrogant. But deep...
4.6K 683 40
Honesty is the foundation of love, but what happens when this foundation is tainted with obsession, possessiveness, hunger for power, and the darknes...
YOU ARE MINE By Anonymous

Mystery / Thriller

34 22 9
"Mahi..." The utterance of this word made her heart sank. Her eyes widened with shock. Tears welled up in her eyes making her vision blurry with a h...
14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...